Jucundus: Worst of the worst

Go to CruxDreams.com
This thread is so interesting. Keeps wandering around.

Here is the most photorealistic image I ever made (and probably will make) with AI. Almost scary how well it came out. But it is not a "spontaneous" AI output, The pose is taken from a drawing by the superb bondage artist mpalmieri. Then I played around a lot with lighting Loras to get this "amateur flash light night photography" look. Finally I did quite some inpainting, also using the new flux model. (Sorry for the tech talk, but I have the urge to convince you that I am not actually impaling girls in my backyard)

View attachment 1534165
Photorealistic AI actually looks pretty amazing, keep it up!

This thread is so interesting. Keeps wandering around.

Here is the most photorealistic image I ever made (and probably will make) with AI. Almost scary how well it came out. But it is not a "spontaneous" AI output, The pose is taken from a drawing by the superb bondage artist mpalmieri. Then I played around a lot with lighting Loras to get this "amateur flash light night photography" look. Finally I did quite some inpainting, also using the new flux model. (Sorry for the tech talk, but I have the urge to convince you that I am not actually impaling girls in my backyard)

View attachment 1534165
If possible, send me a text prompt for this work of yours.

Back
Top Bottom