Loincloth Or Other Kinds Of Crucifixion Dresses?

What dress would you allow taarna to wear in the torturechamber and on the cross?

• 1. Loincloth

• 2. Micro Loincloth 188

• 3. Med Loincloth 188

• 4. cutoffs / Daisy Dukes

• 5. Prisoner Pants

• 6. Rag

• 7. Old, stinking Micro loincloth

• 8.Lycra Pants

• 9. Thong

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
Would they put such a women through the torturous execution of crucifixion and allow her the grace of a loincloth? Tree thinks not and would condemn her to hang naked, displayed both for her shame and the by-passers enjoyment as she succumbs to the torments of her cross...
Tree is welcome to run his crucifixion yard any way he pleases but in my crux yard it’s loincloth or no crucifixion at all!

A soiled loincloth pitifully hanging by a slender string on a condemned slave is not graceful but a greater mark of shame…

Tree is welcome to run his crucifixion yard any way he pleases but in my crux yard it’s loincloth or no crucifixion at all!

A soiled loincloth pitifully hanging by a slender string on a condemned slave is not graceful but a greater mark of shame…
A naked woman relieving herself, whether pissing or purging her bowels, is far more demeaning in Tree's eyes...

hm, loincloth might be acceptable but white socks are a complete no-go:

View attachment 1274756
Loincloths freshly taken out of the washing machine are neither done! :roto2palm:

But the skeletons are naked ! :eek:
I bet she is begging to pull the string of that loincloth, it will feel refreshing for her! :confused:
If I ever get to your crucifixion yard down under, I would insist to wear nothing down under! :cool:

I'm rather dismayed that a certain connoisseur of tattered soiled pungent slave garments,hasn't yet noticed my latest contributions.... :( :( :p
Perhaps,i should give @Loinclothslave a good whipping,followed by excruciating agony nailed upon the Cross ?? :devil-flip: :devil-flip:

I'm rather dismayed that a certain connoisseur of tattered soiled pungent slave garments,hasn't yet noticed my latest contributions.... :( :( :p
Perhaps,i should give @Loinclothslave a good whipping,followed by excruciating agony nailed upon the Cross ?? :devil-flip: :devil-flip:
You should always be considering this slave for a good whipping - is there another kind of whipping?

And it would be honoured if you would join it, perhaps nailed on the cross alongside this slave, in your soiled loincloth scrap…

Only those aware of their location, the others think to be on Hawaii....

View attachment 1274857

or they let paint their bodies white: So make white bodying to adapt the Roman culture of crucifixion:

View attachment 1274858
It was a immersive educational experience for me encountering men dressed much like that in India - like waiting for a bus next to one! They were painted blue all over, like Hindu gods often are.

The last four, of Taarna.
Her slave cloth is positively filthy and piss-stained etc....look how  dark it is !!
Also....as part of her punishment,she must (reluctantly) "agree" to model the styles of classic Crux-wear available. ;) (Obviously the intention is to keep her hips warm....) (!!) :p :devil::D

20230210_110422.jpg20230205_192011.jpg20230210_110503.jpg20230210_110528.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
In the attachement you see one of my favourite felons - the Pumpgun Bitch.
please tell me which of the nine executiondresses you would allow her to wear during her ordeal and her final crucificion. Please tell me the reason for your vote. I am curious for your comments.

Duke
I prefer nothing When crucified. Micro during flogging and way to the cross, for more shame and aestetics. And to can see the sex of condemned and fluids on it

Back
Top Bottom