Go to CruxDreams.com
This story is set in the future and will contain crucifixion, beheadings hangings, firing squads and crucifixion. It will also include a love story between a starship captain and her condemned slave.

Year 2152

It pained Nancy to rise from bed. She was wrapped in the arms of her brunette lover Katy, the both of them nude and soaking in each other’s warmth. Katy was a fitness and bikini model she had met through friends at a party. Despite her chiseled form, she was comfortable and soft when it counted, and Nancy loved being held in her strong arms.

While not complete opposites, Nancy was different enough to make them a striking pair. Her long blonde hair contrasted nicely with Katy’s long dark hair. Her eyes were as blue as Katy’s were dark. She did not have the sharp muscles of a bikini model. Nancy was a dancer; she had been a dancer for twenty years since she entered her first dance class. Hard work had gotten her far, into one of New York’s premium ballet academies. Her body was slim, her legs long, and her breast surprisingly full, with soft pink nipples. Her abdomen could rival Katy’s but the rest of her was smooth lean muscle.

She groaned and slid out of bed for the last time. It was six AM, and she had an appointment in two hours at the courthouse, one she would not be walking away from.

She took a shower without Katy, knowing that the two would distract each other and turn a ten-minute shower into a thirty-minute shower. The two had only moved in with each other four months ago, after six months of dating, their passion still ran high.

Afterward she stood in front of the mirror and blow dried her hair then brushed it, letting it hang over her shoulders to the middle of her back. She debated putting it in a ponytail but decided not to.

Walking into the bedroom she noted Katy was up and sat on the bed next to her. Katy wrapped her in her arms.

“Please don’t do this.” Her lover whispered.

“I have to go. Fugitives don’t last long in this day and age, and I am not built to be on the run.”

Katy brushed her hair to the side and gently kissed her neck. “Don’t plead guilty. Fight this.”

Nancy pulled away then turned to her lover, kissing her gently. “But I am guilty. I was drunk, I did drive my car and I struck another vehicle, hurting those inside. There is no disputing the facts.”

Katy shook her head. “The people weren’t killed! You know they are going to give you the death penalty if you just plead guilty. Fight it, stay out on bail, stay with me. Let’s take advantage of all the time we have.”

Nancy shook her head. “I can’t do it. It constantly stays on my mind, like a blade ready to drop on me. I know death is coming. As much as I love you, I have to get this over with. You have to move on. Find another lover.”

Katy sighed. “You know its probably going to be a public execution. They are going to tie you to a pole and shoot you with bullets anywhere but the heart and watch you bleed out. Or they are going to hang you from the gallows in the park slowly. If you are lucky, they will only use a guillotine and cut your head off.”

“Thank you for the images. If I plead not guilty and take this to a trial, something much worse could happen and we both know it. I realize I will be in public, and it will be terrifying and humiliating but I just want it over with. Once it is done, it will be over. I’m sorry, Katy.”

Nancy stood up and walked to her closet. She pulled a white satin robe that only went to midthigh. She clinched the soft belt around it not bothering to put on panties or a bra. She slipped her feet into flats.

“Not your best outfit for the public.” Katy said, standing up and walking towards her. She brushed a hand over her breast and watched her nipple harden.

Nancy kissed her. “The clothes come off the moment the judge sentences me. No point in wearing unnecessary garments. Don’t turn me on. We said last night was it. Please don’t come to court, don’t come to my execution. I want to remember us as we were last night and the same goes for you.”

Katy sighed. “I love you.”

“I love you.”

Nancy walked out of the apartment and out of life for all intents and purpose. Sometime between this afternoon and Friday she would be dead. Her life was over, and she only hoped what was next was beautiful. The idea that there was nothing scared her. The thought of dancing on clouds kept her going, even if it was a pipe dream.

She stepped onto the public transport and smiled at everyone. The entire cruiser took a hard look at her. The breeze on the walk over had hardened her nipples once again. Her long bare legs always grabbed attention and she knew everyone on the cruiser knew she was naked underneath and most likely on her way to court.

She endured jealous looks from women, lustful looks from men and some pitying looks from those nice souls who didn’t get off on the death of a beautiful young girl. They were few and far between. Nancy simply grinned at them all and had a seat, causing her robe to ride up her legs higher. She crossed her legs to show some modesty. Not that modesty had ever been an issue. When you spent your life vying to be the center of an audience’s attention, exhibitionism was sometimes a byproduct.

The trip went quickly, only two stops before her destination. Once she arrived, Nancy had a four-block walk to the courthouse. The closer she came, the shakier her legs were, and she had to stop a few times to control her breathing.

When she entered the courthouse, her lawyer was waiting for her by the front door. His name was John Kemper and he had been appointed by the state. Nancy had no wish to hire a lawyer when she knew she would be at the mercy of the court regardless. She preferred to leave her meager possessions to her love.

Kemper took a look at her dress and shook his head. “Still determined to plead guilty I see.”

“I am guilty. Do you believe you could win my case?”

Kemper shrugged, admitting that he couldn’t. The evidence was rock solid. She would be sentenced to death. Vehicular assault while under the influence was one of the highest crimes possible. The fact that others were injured, made it a capital offense.

“I’m not sure what mood the judge is in. I can’t promise you what method you will receive. There are beheadings this afternoon in Times Square, hangings on Friday in the Park and Firing Squad, Saturday morning at the old barracks. Those are always sold out and televised.”

Nancy took a deep breath and nodded. “We shall see, I suppose. Just don’t let me feint when I hear the sentence.”

Kemper nodded. “I can’t keep you awake but I will hold you up. I’ve got some smelling salts on me. You wouldn’t be the first to do so. Everyone knows they are going to die once day. Knowing the time, place and method is shocking.”

The two sat down in the courtroom in a back row, watching others have their cases called. Two were set for a trial date. Four others pled guilty and were sentenced harshly in her opinion. Not one was given decapitation, the painless option. Two were given slow death by firing squad and the other two were sentenced to slow hanging.

Nancy finally was called and she walked on shaky legs with Kemper’s help to the defendants stand.

The judge, a thin elderly man with grey hair and horn-rimmed glasses looked over her case file.

“How do you plead?”

“Guilty, your Honor.”

Mr. Kemper, have you advised your client that this is a capital offense with a mandatory death penalty?”

“I have your Honor.”

“So be it.”

The judge took off his glasses and stood, leaning forward on his bench.

“Young lady you are the sixth vehicular assault while under the influence case I have seen in the past seven days. The previous six were given death by firing squad. I am tired of being merciful though. Drinking while operating pods is no joke and even though no one was killed, they could have easily been.

Nancy closed her eyes, suspecting she was about to be sentenced to slow hanging, visions of her choking. Her face turning red then blue, her tongue swelling while she humped the air like she was fucking an invisible man as the crowd cheered, filled her head.

“I sentence you to death by crucifixion. You will be taken to Central Park this Saturday and nailed to your cross at nine AM. God have mercy on your soul for this court shall have none.”

Nancy did not faint. She did nothing, simply standing in disbelief, trying to grasp what she had just heard.

Crucifixion was reserved for murderers and even then, only the worst of the worst. It was hell, days of agonizing pain, suffering before a jeering crowd of whoever might walk by. Katy would no doubt see her on the cross. She had not told her parents of her crime, asking Katy to tell them after she was already dead. The crucified’ s names were printed in news feeds. Her parents would see her name and come to her, finding her pinned to wood, nude on display, their little dancer they had put so much time, money and effort in, nothing but a macabre display for passersby to enjoy and perhaps abuse if there was a sadistic guard.

She felt her robe drop from her; she felt the cuffs locking her hands behind her back but the ride to the prison did not click. She was too in shock.

She came out of that shock when a well-built woman in a prison guards uniform held her bent over a table while a nurse wearing latex gloves stuck fingers up her pussy and asshole.

She was searched thoroughly after that, handled like a piece of meat, talked about as if she weren’t there. A loose heavy metal collar was placed around her neck and a chain attached. The guard led her to a single cell with a mattress on the floor pressed to the wall. She pushed Nancy down onto the mattress and attached the chain to a metal loop on the wall.

“I’ll be back to see you in an hour for branding. Try to relax. You are going to have a long night. Hell, you are going to have a long week, ballerina.”

“Branding? What do you mean, branding?”

“What does it sound like? See you soon sweetie. Your ass and slim little belly need some decoration.”

Nancy sat against the wall, bound and in despair, waiting for the worst to happen.

The door opened soon after and she panicked, thinking it was time for the hot iron to sear her unblemished flesh.

Instead, stood one of the most beautiful women she had ever seen. She was easily six feet tall, slim build, wearing a tight leather pants and jacket. Her blonde hair was wrapped in a bun atop her head. Her face was beautiful but severe, no kindness present.

“Nancy Kellerman. I am Captain Emma Lake of the starship Helios. I have an offer for you that would be in your best interest to accept.”

Amazing start!

I hope you don’t mind, I took the liberty of publicizing this on the “New Threads” part of announcements - figuring you may not yet be aware of it’s existence…

Nancy sat on her thin mattress on the floor, having nowhere else to go, her attention completely riveted to the blonde goddess who had just walked in. Emma Lake. Captain Emma Lake. Of course, Nancy had heard of her. She was a decorated hero, defending the galaxy against invaders from other solar systems.

She had never seen her up close, only on the news. She was every bit of six foot tall, and her black leather outfit left no doubt to her fabulous body. Her legs and arms were long and while her breasts were not huge, they were firm and fit her frame well. She looked like a cross between a supermodel made for the runway and an Amazon warrior from the old comics she read for a project in history class.

“You are Nancy Kellerman, right?”

Nancy nodded, still unable to speak.

“Stand up, Nancy. You have enough length to do so.”

Nancy struggled to stand on the mattress, considering she couldn’t use her bound hands to steady herself. Emma walked quickly to her and grabbed her shoulders, helping her balance.

“We haven’t made an agreement yet, so I will ask you if I may inspect your body thoroughly.”

Nancy nodded.

“Do you speak girl?”

“Yes…yes Ma’am…Captain?”

Emma smirked. “Captain works. Do you mind?”

“Yes…I mean no. You can do what you want.”

“Thank you.”

Nancy stood still and closed her eyes, trying not to tremble. Unlike the brutish guard and nurse’s inspection, Emma’s was gentle, and her hands were warm skin, not cold latex. She groped her, squeezed her ass then breasts, ran a finger gently inside her. She opened Emma’s mouth, touched her nipples then bent down on her knees, swiping her tongue over Nancy’s pussy, causing her to gasp.

“Enjoying yourself?”

“Pardon me, Captain.”

Emma smirked. “It’s fine. I wouldn’t want you if you weren’t. You may sit.”

Nancy sat back down, nearly falling but managing to do so safely, if not gracefully.

“Nancy, I watched you in court today. Afterward I did a bit of quick research. You are twenty-four, dancer at the Swan Academy. You had a lover named Katy, a bikini model. She looked amazing. Of course, she is gone now. I’m assuming your parents don’t know since they weren’t in court. Would that be correct?”

Nancy nodded. “Yes Captain. I was hoping they wouldn’t be told until after I was dead.”

“But old Judge Newsome screwed that up. You are going to be crucified and the whole world is going to know. Park visitors, tourists, locals, they will see you humping the cross for days pinned like a butterfly in a collection. I heard cornus have become a big audience favorite.”

Nancy shivered and looked away from the captain.

“I can’t change your sentence, but I can save you from some humiliation and buy you more time. Three months’ time to be exact.”

“What do you mean?”

Emma leaned against the wall and crossed her arms.

“Officers on my ship don’t have time for relationships. I am especially busy. We usually take slaves. They are always condemned by the courts. The law allows us to keep them for three months. For three months you would belong to me, body and soul. I would expect complete submissiveness and obedience. You would be on my ship, with me throughout the day and night. You will serve and satisfy my every whim.”

Nancy listened with wide eyes.

“I have eclectic tastes. I will punish you; I will spank you at times. Other times I may whip you. I am a fan of bondage. I will do whatever I wish, fuck you however I wish. However, I am not overly cruel. I will not disfigure you, or make you do anything I consider disgusting. I will not share you with others. I am possessive of my property.

“You will do everything I ask. Three months isn’t a lot of time to train you, so you best be a fast learner. If you misbehave or rebel in the slightest, you are brought back to New York and your parents and friends are given a limo ride to watch you nailed, lifted and die slowly. Questions?”

Nancy swallowed and took a deep breath.

“What happens at the end of three months?”

“I take you to Etheria. It’s a beautiful planet. There is a place in the Southern hemisphere, a spot on a cliff looking out over a lake surrounded by woods. You will be crucified there. Only I and some of my officers will witness it. We will scourge you ahead of time. This may seem cruel, but I will train you slowly to enjoy the whip and when the scourging happens, it will be fierce and painful but ultimately a mercy as it will shorten your time on the cross. I am legally required, and honor bound to kill you on the cross. There can be on changing that. If you survive two days though, I will stab you in the heart on the morning of the third day to end your suffering.”

Nancy thought this over. It sounded so violent. She had never been a slave, but she had always been the submissive one in her relationships and did enjoy being bound and occasionally spanked by past lovers.

The scourging and stabbing sounded horrible but wasn’t it better than fucking a cornu in front of thousands, lasting who knew how many days? By the end of two days, she would likely beg for death.

‘My body?”

“Will be brought back to Earth and turned over to your family for burial or whatever arrangements they make.”

This wasn’t a difficult decision. Three months of being a pleasure slave, dying in the company of a few, not being shared as she was sure she would be in this prison until death. Not being a spectacle.

Sleeping with this beautiful woman. Her and Katy ended when Nancy walked out. Her life ended. Her body and soul were logically hers to give now since they meant nothing to her old life.

“I agree.” Nancy said.

For the first time, Emma smiled.

“An excellent choice. The rest of your life will not always be easy, but it will be unforgettable. You will also have the advantage of seeing execution differently. There are many slaves on the ship, and we often stop planet side to carry out their sentences or execute them on ship. You may come to see the process as…erotic.”

“I will see other executions?”

Emma nodded. “You need to be exposed to it. It will not only help you accept your own death, but I find the executions exciting, and you will be there to service me as they happen in whatever manner I demand. Guard!”

The guard that had thrown Nancy in the cell hurried back.

“Yes Captain?”

“This one is mine now. I want her unchained. Give her use of the shower, tattoo the Helios circle with my initials in the center below her bellybutton and her lower back, just above her ass, and then bring her to me in the central office.”

‘Tattoo? I had planned to brand her.”

Emma turned and looked down on the well-built guard who while being more muscular was much shorter than the starship captain.

“Guard there is a whipping post in the courtyard, correct?”

“Yes Captain.”

“Question me again and I will strip you and beat you to death with a bullwhip. Do we understand each other.”

“Yes Captain.”

The guard hurried to where Nancy was sitting and unclipped her chain.

“Be careful with my property. You are not to be rough. I expect no marks on her that I do not give myself. Take her collar and cuffs off. I will collar her when you bring her back to me and only my bonds will be put on her for the rest of her life. Now go.”

The captain walked out, and Nancy was unlocked. She began rubbing her wrists and stretching her arms.

“You just sold your soul to the devil.” The guard told her. “You should have just let us rape you and nail you to the cross. You got three months of being hers. She owns you now.”

Nancy said nothing, not bothering to argue. Perhaps the Captain was cruel, but she was saving her the embarrassment of being hung by nails and left naked to suffer in front of the city and more importantly her family and friends.

Nancy found herself in a cleaner, well-lit room and was told to lie down on a cushioned bench. She was given grips on both sides of the bench to hold tightly too.

The white uniformed man took a tattoo gun and placed it under her belly button.

When Nancy felt the ink needle poke into her skin she screamed.

“The captain is going to have fun breaking this princess. What’s she got to look forward to?”

“Crucifixion.” The guard told her.

The artist shook his head.

After the initial shock, Nancy had gritted her teeth and focused, doing her best to ignore the burning needle.

After what seemed like an eternity, she was told to turn over. The buzzing of the gun rang out again and she gritted her teeth, ready for the burning sensation and the scalpel like feeling of being cut open. She had no idea what tattooing had felt like and wasn’t a fan but supposed she needed to become used to pain since she was a slave now.

Not soon enough, it was over, and she was walked to a large room where the captain stood in front of a table. Garments and a slave collar were on it.

The captain walked around her, checking her markings.

“I believe I will have your nipples and labia pierced when we reach the ship. Perhaps tomorrow. I will need to think on it.”

Emma grabbed a golden collar from the bench. She placed it around Nancy’s neck, and it buckled in the back.

The collar was leather, three inches high with a metal loop in the front for a leash. It was worn and soft.

“This is an ownership collar. It only comes off when I take it off. I don’t have time to lead you around by a leash on the ship. You will follow me, four steps behind and when I stop for any length of time you will kneel. I will show you the proper positions.”

Emma placed leather cuffs on Nancy’s wrists.

“You look perfect for now. Get dressed.”

Nancy’s eyes widened. She had expected to stay naked for the rest of her life. Looking at the table, she could see she would practically be naked.

There was a gold, thin belt for her waist, from the front and back hung two pieces of fabric that almost reached the floor. Though is covered her mound it covered nothing else due to its thin width. He ass cheeks were left uncovered as well.

She placed a gold-colored metal bra on, that fit her generous breasts well yet tightly, making her cleavage pop. There were no straps to the bra.

“Beautiful. Makeup will be waiting in my cabins. You will remain barefoot at all times. I like your feet. Follow me to the shop, walking four feet behind me. It is time to get the rest of your life started no matter how short it may be.”

No
Amazing start!

I hope you don’t mind, I took the liberty of publicizing this on the “New Threads” part of announcements - figuring you may not yet be aware of it’s existence…

I didn't know. Thank you!

An unusual concept, but one I will thoroughly enjoy.

Just a comment I and others have made before with other writers, @tygavin and that is to not overload us readers too much. There is such a variety on this site that when confronted with two posts of this length, there is a tendency to say "Too much there to read, with luck I'll come back" and then you get forgotten, which is a shame as your work is of an excellent quality with originality.

Just a comment I and others have made before with other writers, @tygavin and that is to not overload us readers too much. There is such a variety on this site that when confronted with two posts of this length, there is a tendency to say "Too much there to read, with luck I'll come back" and then you get forgotten, which is a shame as your work is of an excellent quality with originality.
Good advice!

That makes a lot of sense. In my other writing me and my editor put out seven thousand to eight thousand word chapters. This is forcing me to be more straight to the point and concise. It is helping me out. But like you said, two posts a day is too much. I can see that. Thank you for the advice. Posting in a forum like this is so new to me so everything I can learn from others helps tremendously.

Like most people who had never served in the military, Nancy had never been in a ship and never thought she would be. Now she was sitting in the back of a transport pod, being piloted by a decorated heroic captain and her new owner.

Owner. It was hard to wrap her head around. Of course, voluntary slavery had been legal for decades. If someone wished to sell themselves it was their choice. Forced slavery was still against the law in all parts of the planet.

Slaves for the most part were women and were not seen often. Usually, they sold themselves to take care of their families, meaning only the ultra-rich owned slaves and they preferred to keep them locked away.

“Pet, come take the copilots seat.”

Nancy hurriedly did as she was told.

“When we are alone you may talk to me respectfully, ask questions and so forth. Do not offer opinions, If I want opinions, I will ask for them. You may call me Captain at all times. Is this understood?”

“Yes, Captain.” Nancy quickly replied.

“When we are in the presence of others, you will not speak, ever. If I ask you a question, you may answer but it is unlikely I will. Tomorrow morning you will meet with a slave administer. I realize it could take a year to train a proper slave, but we don’t have that much time. She will simply teach you the correct kneeling positions when I stop. You will be leashed on the bridge for security reasons. Other than that, I expect you to behave without restraints. Will you have any problem submitting? The slave coordinator who suggested you to me, said you had a naturally submissive personality.”

“Someone researched me?” Nancy asked.

Emma smirked. “You thought I made a spilt decision in court today? I saw you on the roster when you were first scheduled for court and found your name then had our slave coordinator comb over your life to determine if you were worth the time. She determined that you were. Is she right?”

“Yes, Captain.”

Emma nodded and focused on landing. Nancy hadn’t even noticed they had left atmosphere and were approaching the ship in orbit. A sudden thought struck her, that the next time she returned to Earth, she would be dead.

She shivered, feeling a bit sick at that realization.

“The metal bra and barely their skirt doesn’t offer much protection against the chill of space. You will get used to it.” Emma told her, mistaking her shivers due to the temperature. Now that Nancy noticed, it was chilly.

Emma’s com went off and she checked it, a frown on her face.

“I had planned to take you straight to my quarters when we returned and inspect you closer, decide what decoration I want to give you. Instead, it appears I have other business to attend. Three slaves time is up today. They are all sentenced to hang and wish to be hung onboard in front of officers rather than planet side. Have you ever been to an execution, Nancy?”

Nancy shook her head. “No Captain.”

“Have you ever seen one?”

“I have always tended to avoid them. I saw one when I was younger, a woman being shot in public, and it terrified me.”

Emma was not surprised. Public executions were meant to discourage the public from breaking the law. While many enjoyed executions, a good portion of the public did not.

“Tonight, you will see three women die. I want you to watch them closely. We will talk about it afterward.”

Nancy remained quiet after the conversation. The landing was smooth, and the captain led her out. The metal floor of the ship was cold on her bare feet. The artificial air and drafts blowing through the landing bay caressed her in ways she had never been caressed due to the clothes she had on. Though she was a dancer, she had never been as exposed as she was now. Even the robe she wore to court gave her more coverage.

She was also attracting notice.

Nancy did not have time to take it in, the enormity of the ship or the looks she was receiving. Instead she was moving as quickly as possible to keep up with the captain.

She felt she was in a whirlwind. When she had woke this morning the best she had hoped for was to be beheaded by now. She never imagined this.

They entered a large room with seats around a raised platform. The platform was a gallows. Instead of a trap door there were three small stools.

The captain took her seat in the center chair and officers dressed similar to her, were seated around them.

“Sit by my feet, Pet. Pay close attention.” The captain ordered.

Nancy did pay close attention. Behind the gallows, there was a well-built shirtless man, wearing a black mask that matched his black leather pants. Next to him was a female, wearing a leather corset, pants and a black mask.

Nancy sat on her knees, resting her ass on her calves. She parted her knees slightly, so the slight fabric of her so-called skirt sat between her legs and covered her pussy. Not sure what to do with her hands, she rested them on her bare thighs.

“Bring the first condemned. Let the execution commence.” Emma ordered.

Nancy was shocked when the first woman was brought from the back by the female executioner. She was completely nude, and her hands were restrained behind her back, but she wasn’t sure with what.

The woman was a gorgeous Latino with wide hips and generous breasts. Her dark hair hung past her shoulders in rich curls. She had tear stains on her cheeks but remained brave, even offering a smile to someone in the audience.

“Mindy Flores, sentenced to hang for dereliction of duty on Starship Helios.” The female executioner announced.

Nancy was surprised, realizing this woman was being executed by those she once served with.

The male joined the female and began wrapping rope around Mindy’s upper arms. The female looped the noose around her head and pulled her hair free of it, so it rested snugly around her neck. It was so snug, she gasped but maintained as much control as possible.

Nancy inspected her gorgeous, voluptuous body. She wasn’t shaved, instead having a dark landing strip just above her labia. She hadn’t been pierced in anyway but there was a Helios tattoo similar to Nancy’s, above her belly button.

The male took her by the waist and assisted her as she took her place on the stool.

Mindy Flores was breathing quickly now, loud and deep gasps of air as if trying to breath as much as possible before never breathing again.

The female executioner placed her hands between Mindy’s legs and began rubbing, while the male touched her breast lightly and began whispering to her.

“We try to condition them as seeing this as an erotic experience.” The captain whispered to Nancy. “It makes it fun for everyone.”

Nancy didn’t see how it was fun, but it was fascinating. The way the woman’s body rippled and shook, the hardness of her nipples and her soft moans from the executioners’ ministrations hypnotized her.

Mindy controlled her breathing somewhat. She looked at the female and nodded. The male executioner slapped her ass while the black masked female kicked the stool from under the helpless girl.

Nancy held her breath, watching the girl struggle. She had stopped for a moment, perfectly still, then began thrashing. Her legs began kicking, her body twisting and her abdominals rippling. Her breasts were amazing, despite their size, they stood firm, moving with her body.

Nancy had expected it to end soon, but at least five minutes had gone by and the woman was still going. Her body was covered in sweat, her face was dark, and her tongue protruded from her mouth a bit, but her eyes were wild, and she kicked as if she were hoping she could find the floor.

Finally, the body spasmed violently almost like she had a massive orgasm. Then Mindy Flores went limp. Her bladder released on the stage.

Nancy drew her eyes away and took in the rest of the room. She was surprised to see many male officers had bulges in their pants and were rubbing them. One had another slave dressed similar to her rubbing his bulge for him. She hadn’t even noticed another slave earlier.

The next girl was brought out. She was small, soft and cute. Her chestnut hair was in a pixie cup. Her tiny brown nipples atop her small breasts were pierced and she had a loop through her outer labia.

She nearly fell when she took a look at Mindy’s corpse.

The process was repeated, only this time, the girl asked for a mask. A tight black mask was placed over her head. The mask made it obvious how fast she was breathing. Once again, the executioners tried to calm her, and it appeared to work. Nancy could hear the squishiness as he fingered her.

She kicked as well, lasted longer than the voluptuous woman. Her legs didn’t scissor, instead staying together, bringing her knees up and down. She shook occasionally as if she were having an orgasm, but Nancy doubted that was possible.

When the third woman came out, she looked at the other two bodies but appeared unaffected. This one was muscular, with short pink hair and a fighter’s body. She showed no fear.

She refused a mask, took the noose with calm and stepped onto the stool herself.

No rope was offered for her upper arms, nor anywhere else. Only her hands were bound with rope. Her muscles flexed as she closed her eyes, in preparation.

She stepped off on her own, a gasp being wrung from her when she hit the end of her rope. The girl’s name had been Parker and she fought in her own way. She didn’t kick, she kept her legs together but didn’t last as long. Despite her muscles or because of them, the noose seemed to dig into her throat more quickly.

Towards the end of her dance, fear finally showed on her face. Her eyes widened and she appeared to be looking at something no one else could see. Then her eyes rolled back, and her body tremored, once again, appearing as if she had an orgasm.

It was a shock to see this strong female, pissing on the stage like the other two. She appeared fierce and larger than life when she stepped up.

“She belonged to the Commander. He never could break her.” Emma said, humor evident. “No matter how strong, she died like the rest. I thought it was beautiful. What about you, pet?”

Nancy wasn’t sure what to say. It had been terrifying but…she wasn’t terrified. She felt…

“Reach between your legs.” Emma whispered.

Nancy looked doubtful then did as told. She gasped when she touched herself, realizing she was wet.

“I thought as much. Death is the ultimate aphrodisiac. Your death will be much more beautiful. I promise. Now we shall return to my chambers and I will see if you fuck as good as you look.”

Back
Top Bottom