Madbob (a.k.a Jdr) Torture Pictures Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
To say one last hello to your loved ones...
No, it's because Barb, as always, forgot to charge her phone. :doh:

Mind you, a usb powered electric chair might take a while to achieve the desired effect. :confused:

Perhaps there will be a last minute reprieve from the Governor, who taken a good look at her bo....... uh... case, and decided she deserves clemency. Her sentence will be commuted to community service at the Governor's Mansion for the duration of his time in office.

Sounds plausible to me. :devil:

Perhaps there will be a last minute reprieve from the Governor, who taken a good look at her bo....... uh... case, and decided she deserves clemency. Her sentence will be commuted to community service at the Governor's Mansion for the duration of his time in office.

I hope this version of the "fairy tale with a happy ending" doesn't affect the further development of this beautiful comic.

Can we discuss this, please?

Hmm.. No.

The Governor makes these three look like a group of Salvation Army members.

I hope this version of the "fairy tale with a happy ending" doesn't affect the further development of this beautiful comic.

Who knows? :)

Back
Top Bottom