Many situations, one mood (feel like swearing a lot)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Due to a minor problem early today, I experienced the particular mood of knowing that, due to a mix of life's perversity and my own understandable minor errors, I had no choice but to suffer some unavoidable hassle. So first I swore a lot, then I sublimated my feelings into producing new kinky ideas tinged with them.

Law and Justice

-Someone caught for what looks like a crime, but is actually the result of other, less believable events. "No, officers, really, it caught fire on it's own, I was just there... oh God, hearing it back even I don't believe me. Honestly, if you don't arrest me for this I don't know if I could respect you as cops."

-Someone caught for a real crime, but because of a dumb mistake. "God - how many heists and this time I miss a camera? Agggggh! No, I'm not mad at you, officer - you're just doing your job. I'm the one who screwed mine up. Just gonna be fuming about that for a bit, OK?"

-A law enforcer who doesn't want to arrest someone, but is too honest to not after they basically give a confession, intentionally or otherwise. "...really? You knew you did it, I pretty much knew you did it, but if you'd just kept your mouth shut I wouldn't have had to actually care." Motivations for this one can vary, from sympathy for a crime justified in the law enforcer's eyes to just laziness on their part (arrests are a hassle).

Slavery
-Someone cornered by slavers, but mostly victim-blaming themselves. "Agggggggh! Slavers, right? Yeah, I know - you're why no-one with sense takes this route alone. Which I guess rules me out, doesn't it? Probably bloody deserve a collar... still gonna be mad about it for a while, though."

-Someone enslaved for debt due to error or things not quite their own fault. "I literally had the bloody money... may all the gods curse that thief with a thousand agonies! No, I know it doesn't matter to you if I had it as long as you haven't got it... I just hope you can understand how enraging it is? We were so close to being clear... so bloody close..."

-A slave who's committed some foolish error and knows punishment is inevitable, but is in no mood to be stoic about it. Like breaking out into cursing right after being woken while dozing on the job, or people running to the site of cursing to find them standing by a broken vase or holding a ruined dress, or just seeing their master's reaction to the taste of the food, sampling it, and breaking out into curses when they realise how they screwed it up.

-A runaway when cornered by their own errors. "Gods! I knew I spent too long here! Let me guess - a reward notice came today? Took them long enough..."

-A non-runaway who comes to seem like one through unlikely circumstances, in the same position. "...ugh, gods, it's gotta seem like I ran off - and with the Master's money too! Bet the Mistress's been telling him I did, at least... yeah yeah, you don't care as long as you get the reward. Well I'll be getting the opposite, so excuse me if I grumble a bit."

-Perhaps a master or overseer who doesn't dislike a slave, but their behaviour sometimes practically mandates harsh treatment? "Ugggh... it's not that I think differently of the pair of them. But saying such things so openly is just not a slave's place! Is earning lashings your hobby or something?"

Bonus (just for this forum)

Someone realising they've managed to either commit, or look like they've committed a cruxable offence.

"...I had to just pick up the bloody knife, didn't I? A bloody accident, and I'm sure to be nailed for it - it's not like I'd believe such a story!"

"...I really was going to come back, you know. But to you a "runaway" is just a walking reward, right?"

Back
Top Bottom