Martha Ballard conquered by Gwen the satin toucher.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Martha Ballard was the richest woman in the small New England town. She had always looked down on everyone who wasn't at least in the top 10% of rich families in the county. Martha was an attractive 46 year old married heterosexual upper middle class blonde. She was 5 ft 10 tall well built and well endowed(very large breasts). Although she was chubby, her body was beautifully proportioned because of her height. She have gained weight over the years, but she carried that chubbiness well. She never thought she would evolve into such a curvy women from where she was in her college days. She started getting weight after she gave birth to her son in November 2005. But she was happy and confident. She was rich from a wealthy family. She grew up rich. She was used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this. Her husband was a successful businessman too.

April 2023. Martha arrived at this woman's Margo book club member wake. It was this poor looking house in the middle of nowhere. She was wearing (in the pictures)

TGCM-Stills.00_35_44_06.Still055.jpegTGCM-Stills.00_37_48_01.Still059.jpegvlcsnap-2022-04-17-22h53m17s503.pngvlcsnap-2022-04-17-12h53m20s897.pngvlcsnap-2022-04-17-22h58m19s676.png

She got out of the car. The woman uber driver was hungry, so she drove off in a hurry. The house was packed with women, all there to lend their condolences and well wishes to Margo's only daughter. When Martha entered she was greeted by Margo's only daughter this 43 year old really short skinny freckled face creepy green eyes thin lips red haired masculine woman Sinead. Martha shook her hand

"Mrs Martha, I'm really glad you were able to come by. Glad to see you could make it " Sinead said,
patted Martha on the back and went back into the crowd.

Martha made her way over to the bar and made herself a drink and continued scanning the room.

After about 10 minutes, she left a tap on her shoulder and turned around.
It was this really short like 5ft3 skinny ugly pale woman in her early 50s . Gwen would have to be described as very plain at best, but more accurately, unattractive. She is a nerdy, geeky type of a woman in both looks and actions. She is about 5 ft 3 in tall and extremely skinny to the point of being cadaverous. Her legs are like twigs and her arms are equally as painfully thin, terminating in bony hands. Gwen has no womanly shape at all. She has no hips, a tiny scraggy butt and her chest are as flat as a pancake. Probably she weighs no more than ninety pounds.

Gwen is extremely pale to the point of being as white as alabaster. It is as if she had never seen daylight. She has a very thin face with a long, protruding, bony nose, on top of which sits a large pair of dark rimmed, thick lens glasses. Her hair is mousy color, mid length and extremely lank and oily in appearance, as though it was in need of a good wash. Her mouth is quite large and her lips are very thin, exposing a very prominent pair of buck teeth which protruded over her lower lip. Unfortunately, all of these features make her "rodent looking". She wore long, loose-fitting long sleeve T-shirt, jeans and sneakers. .

" Hi. My name is Gwen. I am new in this town. I moved here 17 days ago. Wow. You are a giant elegant classy woman. You are so elegant. " weird pale woman Gwen said. Martha thanked her for the compliment. Gwen continued talking.

"I am unemployed and broke. I am 55 year old and I have always been poor. I don't want to die poor. I am practically homeless. I had to move in my cousin's Sally garage. Wow.
You have such a regal bearing. You are so elegant.
Wow. You are such a big woman. Standing next to you i look like a midget. The size difference between us is beyond comical. You are the tallest woman here. You are towering over everybody " Gwen was in flat shoes and Martha was on high heels, 5ft10 tall and that, coupled with being well built and well endowed , she was really like a giant standing beside this weird woman.

"
e

"i love your veil hat. I love your gloves and scarf. You are so elegant and over dressed. You are so polished and shiny in this beautiful dress on your high heels. Just as a part of my hillbilly psychology I have a dumb question.

Why are you so overdressed, on high heels with full make up on? You are so overdressed , for Christ sake. These fancy dress and all this jewelry must be extremely expensive. Are you rich? Please be honest. " Gwen asked Martha.

"I admit to you that my upbringing/parents status motivate me to always look good/dressed to the max. I am rich from a wealthy family. My father comes from old money. He is a WASP. My mother is Norwegian American. Her family is wealthy too. I grew up rich. I am used to a lot of money and expensive things because of this.
I’ve just had to commit to being ‘the overdressed one’. I'm an extreme over-dresser, I never underdress. I just enjoy getting put together. It's a rare occasion to see me in athleisure or without my eyebrows done. For me, dressing in nice, coordinated outfits is a daily hobby and joy.

I am always the most dressed up person wherever I go. I get the "srhlzbth always looks so put together/ dressed up" comments a lot, and I just got used to it. I’m just the chronically overdressed person everywhere I go. But after people see you in nice clothes, jewelry, lipstick, on high heels etc a few times, they accept it as your usual look.

So I'm not gonna lie. I like dressing up, I probably waste a lot of time putting on makeup every single day, and I take way too long to shop. I just love to dress up. " Martha answered.
Gwen's cousin this nice 49 year old chubby woman Sally walked up to them and said

"Martha is always dressed up to the max"

Then the short skinny pale Gwen just ran her right hand down Martha's lower back and said "This satin material is just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing, you have a beautiful dress. you are so elegant. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel. The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. I don t like to wear silk or satin clothes but I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It s just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. ” and she removed her hand from Martha's lower back.

They started a conversation, mostly small talk. Gwen asked Martha questions about her live and stuff . She tried to politely answer. Then the small pale creepy Gwen said " Martha I know I’m invading your personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material is so soft." and started stroking Martha's lower back with her right hand again. She kept running her hand up and down Martha's lower back. Martha felt incredibly uncomfortable. Her lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far she had no involvement with lesbians at all.The ginger Sinead walked up and joined the conversation. Gwen just ran her hand over and over Martha's lower back. Martha just wanted Gwen to stop touching her. But she didn't want to make things awkward so she didn't say anything and continued chatting with the women, as Gwen continued excessively rubbing her lower back with her right hand for the next 7/8 minutes. Then she finally stopped stroking Martha's lower back and went to the restroom. Martha felt relieved.

"My poor cousin Gwen. I took her in. She lives in my garage. She has been suffering from anxiety and depression for a number of years now. Poor Erin is too socially awkward and i want her at the very least to be able to socialize when she has to. She doesn’t understand what kinds of things aren’t really okay to do/say in social situations, she thinks that nobody likes her, and has struggled to find enjoyment in anything or have anything ‘to look forward to’ " Sally told Martha in a lower voice.

10 minutes later or so Martha was standing there chatting with two other women. Gwen walked up to her, just placed her right hand on Martha's tummy and said "I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel ."
Martha went silent on Gwen as she moved her hand in circles round her navel. "Your tummy is slightly plump from motherhood and woman years." Gwen commented.

Gwen was widening her hand circle. Martha was saying nothing.

"Martha, this is lovely darling, i can't stop, it's just what I need." Gwen said.

Continuing her circular movements Gwen slowly moved to a wider circle taking in Martha's lower chest just below her tits, while she was explaining to the other two women her fondness for satin material. So she just carried on the conversation with these women about Martha's outfit as if she wasn't there, petting her tummy all the while. Martha was totally caught off-guard, she simply stood there not knowing what to do. All the while, this small weird Gwen was getting busy with her tummy! This was all too much for Martha to process. All she could do was simply stood there stunned, letting this weird small woman Gwen rub her belly. Finally Gwen stopped rubbing and stepped back. Martha felt relieved.
They continued chatting like nothing happened for the next 5 minutes or so. Then Gwen had to go to the bathroom.

About 5/6 minutes later Martha was standing in the corner, checking her phone. This weirdo woman Gwen walked up to her from behind, and placed
her both hands on Martha's lower back. The small pale weird woman Gwen had purposely placed her hands on Martha's upper back and was purposely keeping them there for like 2/3 minutes. Than she whispered "Martha
, you have a beautiful dress. you are so elegant and classy. I just can’t resist touching and stroking satin fabric because It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. I love this feel . The softness, the way that my hands and slips and slides on the fabric is out of this world. It is not sexual at all. You wouldn't mind if i keep my hands on your back, would you? "

Martha was totally confused. She kinda nodded with her back to Gwen.
Nothing can happen. Martha almost laughed out loud.. 'What is she doing anyway? She is just a small, older woman. I am physically stronger than her' she thought. But Martha was puzzled, why wasn't she confronting Gwen? Why was she letting it happen?!

The small pale woman Gwen started lightly rubbing Martha's back with her both hands. She began rubbing from Martha's shoulder blades underneath the see through scarf to her lower back. Her small hands were rubbing all over Martha's back. She rubbed lower and lower, now focusing totally on Martha's lower back. With each series of rubs, she got closer to Martha's ass. Then Martha felt Gwen's hands stop.
Martha sighed in relief. It was nothing, just as she thought. She smiled widely.

Suddenly, Martha felt chills over her body. Gwen hands were back. They grazed Martha's sides, near her ribcage and were slowly caressing her torso.

'Oh God, no!' Martha thought. Gwen moved her hands from Martha's sides up to just below her shoulder blades. They kept moving, wandering all over Martha's back and upper body.

Martha gasped. Gwen was now firmly gripping the sides of her breasts. Gwen held the sides of Martha's big tits in her hands.

Martha nearly pissed her underwear. 'What the fuck!' she asked herself. Martha turned her head to see if she could get Gwen in her peripheral, but again, she was too close. Martha's heart was beating so fast she could feel it pounding in her head. Martha's body tingled in a strange electrical sensation.

Martha looked at each person in the room. The host small ginger Sinead, Gwen's cousin Sally and some of the other women were watching with a weirded looks on their faces. Martha couldn't believe the balls on this small weird pale woman Gwen. Who the fuck does this?

Gwen was moving her palms and fingers together and feeling the curvaceous sides of Martha's breasts.

Martha was trying to decide what she should do about this weirdo pale woman's Gwen hands on the sides of her breasts. This put Martha's brain back into a spin, as she just had no idea how she should best act. This whole thing was just so far outside of her experience.

Martha always had big boobs. She easily had the largest chest in her high school. But she was one of the lucky ones that's never had her boobs grabbed, touched, or jiggled before by men or women. This was her first time getting groped. Her lack of familiarity with this type of situation was not just limited to being groped either, as so far she had no involvement with lesbians at all. Martha just looked down at this weirdo small pale woman's Gwen hands petting and caressing the sides of her breasts for like 5/6 minutes, than she began to move forward, her small hands moved to cover the front of Martha's breasts and grabbed them one in each hand. Gwen used her new hold on Martha to pull her back. Gwen was literally holding Martha's big breasts..

Martha just stood there with her phone in the hand like a rabbit caught in car headlights as she watched the pale small weird woman's Gwen small hands hypnotically as they continued their assault on her breasts for like 3/4 minutes.

Martha didn't scream. She didn't yell. She didn't use her elbow to hit Gwen's face, or any of those things she could have done. Martha froze. She froze as Gwen's hands held her tits, petting and lightly squeezing. Martha looked around the immediate area in the room, and some women were watching her stood still as her breasts were groped by this strange small old pale ugly woman Gwen. Needless to say, these women remained silent and,made no effort to stop the groping. It is at this time that Martha felt the most embarassment. Martha felt the pale small woman's Gwen finally hands leave her breasts and she felt relieved.

The host deceased's Margo daughter Sinead walked up to Martha and Gwen and started talking . The small pale satin toucher woman Gwen started petting Martha's lower back and the top of her butt with her right hand and while she was explaining to Sinead her fondness for satin material. So she just carried on the conversation with Sinead about Martha's outfit and elegance as if she wasn't there, petting her all the while.
The small pale woman Gwen stood VERY close to Martha while she was talking and petting her lower back and the top of her big butt , she put her face very close to her breasts(her face was exactly the level of Martha's breasts).

Sinead finally made an off-handed comment about how it IS, in fact, weird. But the small touchy feely pale woman Gwen replied

“ Martha doesn't mind. We just met, but she is letting me. I know I’m invading her personal space but I can’t help it. This satin material It's just so soft and smooth to touch when rubbing. Martha is the tallest woman here. We are all much shorter than her. She is towering . She is such a big woman. She is much stronger, taller and bigger than me. She is letting me. ” and proceeded to rub Martha's back through the seethrough scarf and sheer lace with her left hand and rub her lower back t and top of my butt through the satin material with her right hand for like 5/6 minutes, while Martha just stood there silent and motionless like nothing weird was happening. At that point Martha realized that this weirdo old small pale woman Gwen was right. She just unintentionally allowed Gwen to rub her. She was allowing it even though she was like wtf is happening.

The small pale touchy feely woman Gwen proceeded to rub Martha's lower back and ass with her right hand and rub her shoulder and upper back her left hand, just rubbing all over . Martha's mouth dropped open. She was in complete shock.

Gwen started talking with Sinead about her issues

" People call me ugly alot of the times, and also make jokes about my looks. I am 55 years old, ever since i was 13 people always call me names. I think I'm ugly and you can tell me I'm beautiful but I won't believe it. There are so many odds against me but it doesn't change dealing with the feelings. And that's my problem. I'm so firm in my views and I don't know what to do. Since childhood I have suffered taunts about being poor, ugly,short and masculine. I suffered the worst bullying in high school, It was torture." She just kept rubbing Martha's back and ass with her right hand and rubbing Martha's shoulders and upper back with her right hand while she was talking. Other women there seemed weirded out by Gwen's behaviour, but again they ignored that and said/did nothing as if nothing was happening. This small weirdo woman Gwen just kept rubbing Martha all over with her both hands for like 7/8 minutes, while talking about her issues with Sinead. Martha just stood there stiff as a board silent and motionless.

TO BE CONTINUED

Last edited by a moderator:
Finally Gwen stopped rubbing Martha, but she still
stood awfully close so Martha didn't have much room to move away. The small skinny pale creepy Gwen stepped even closer. Her front was now tightly pressed against the back of Martha's thigh. An uncomfortable feeling crept up, when Martha looked around, not one woman in the whole room looked her way. A hand grabbed on to her hip. Gwen pulled Martha tightly against her body as she began grinding her hips.

"Stop that," Martha said with such a coarse voice that it was almost a whisper. She tried again to say something, as Gwen rubbed her pubic area now more clearly against her thigh and butt over the satin dress, her voice betrayed her. There was hardly any sound coming out at all, let alone something loud enough to get over the constant murmurs of a full room of women.

The small skinny weirdo Gwen, now standing behind her, had grabbed her by the hips with both hands to continue her assault. As soon as Martha tried to move away, she realized that not only Gwen held her firmly in place, but Sinead in front of her moved closer and started rambling on about her deceased mother Margo.

Martha looked alarmed, trying to make eye contact with other women in the room, her stare begging for help, but all heads were averted. Sure, plenty of women might have noticed something was going on, but if one doesn't look, there's no way of being sure and no obligation to do anything. So the women remained ignorant.

Martha struggled to ignore her assailant Gwen, with her lips tightly pressed together she listened Sinead's rambling's. The more she tried to block Gwen out of her mind, the more she became aware of every sound and touch. The small hands regaining their grip on her hips. Gwen behind her was humping and grinding her crotch against Martha's elegant black satin dress. Gwen slipped her hand down from Martha's hip to her ass, now that the small ginger Sinead kinda blocked her from getting away. Sinead kept rambling on pretending nothing was going on, just as much as anyone else. Alternating between dry humping Martha's thighs and kneading her backside, Gwen didn't seem worried at all of being caught.

Gwen's hips at a steady thrust, dry humping Martha's thighs. She was humping herself closer to orgasm. Sinead just kept rambling on.

Martha turned her head to the side, only to spot this 47 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired high school janitor woman Deb glancing at her. With terror on her face she tried to convey her need for help but Deb only grinned, . With a grin on her face Deb was eyeing her up and down. Sinead finally stopped rambling on, taking a small step back. She was staring over the crowd as if nothing had occurred.

The high school janitor Deb gave Martha a wink before she walked up to them. Martha stood shaking as her assailant Gwen bucked her hips against her ass so hard it seemed she was trying to pierce through the fabric. With one grunt, so loud someone had to have heard it, Gwen finally stopped dry humping Martha , said “need to pee” and went to the restroom.

TO BE CONTINUED
vlcsnap-2022-06-10-10h19m34s188.pngvlcsnap-2022-04-17-23h03m45s589.pngvlcsnap-2022-04-17-12h56m38s082.png

Last edited:
Finally Gwen stopped rubbing Martha, but she still
stood awfully close so Martha didn't have much room to move away. The small skinny pale creepy Gwen stepped even closer. Her front was now tightly pressed against the back of Martha's thigh. An uncomfortable feeling crept up, when Martha looked around, not one woman in the whole room looked her way. A hand grabbed on to her hip. Gwen pulled Martha tightly against her body as she began grinding her hips.

"Stop that," Martha said with such a coarse voice that it was almost a whisper. She tried again to say something, as Gwen rubbed her pubic area now more clearly against her thigh and butt over the satin dress, her voice betrayed her. There was hardly any sound coming out at all, let alone something loud enough to get over the constant murmurs of a full room of women.

The small skinny weirdo Gwen, now standing behind her, had grabbed her by the hips with both hands to continue her assault. As soon as Martha tried to move away, she realized that not only Gwen held her firmly in place, but Sinead in front of her moved closer and started rambling on about her deceased mother Margo.

Martha looked alarmed, trying to make eye contact with other women in the room, her stare begging for help, but all heads were averted. Sure, plenty of women might have noticed something was going on, but if one doesn't look, there's no way of being sure and no obligation to do anything. So the women remained ignorant.

Martha struggled to ignore her assailant Gwen, with her lips tightly pressed together she listened Sinead's rambling's. The more she tried to block Gwen out of her mind, the more she became aware of every sound and touch. The small hands regaining their grip on her hips. Gwen behind her was humping and grinding her crotch against Martha's elegant black satin dress. Gwen slipped her hand down from Martha's hip to her ass, now that the small ginger Sinead kinda blocked her from getting away. Sinead kept rambling on pretending nothing was going on, just as much as anyone else. Alternating between dry humping Martha's thighs and kneading her backside, Gwen didn't seem worried at all of being caught.

Gwen's hips at a steady thrust, dry humping Martha's thighs. She was humping herself closer to orgasm. Sinead just kept rambling on.

Martha turned her head to the side, only to spot this 47 year old skinny short 5ft3 tall wrinkled face thin lips green eyes gray haired high school janitor woman Deb glancing at her. With terror on her face she tried to convey her need for help but Deb only grinned, . With a grin on her face Deb was eyeing her up and down. Sinead finally stopped rambling on, taking a small step back. She was staring over the crowd as if nothing had occurred.

The high school janitor Deb gave Martha a wink before she walked up to them. Martha stood shaking as her assailant Gwen bucked her hips against her ass so hard it seemed she was trying to pierce through the fabric. With one grunt, so loud someone had to have heard it, Gwen finally stopped dry humping Martha , said “need to pee” and went to the restroom.

TO BE CONTINUED
View attachment 1270710View attachment 1270711View attachment 1270713
An interesting story Gretchen. I cut the reference to Natasha out of the title because as you know she is a well known actress and we like to avoid using real people in stories.

"Wow mrs Martha. Whats going on? This weirdo Gwen is all over you and you are just letting her. She literally used you to get off. She treated you as a giant masturbation aiding sex toy or something instead of a person" Sinead loudly said.

"I don't know Sinead. What is wrong with me? I’m so ashamed that I couldn’t even say no or push this short skinny old woman Gwen away. The issue i need to address is not this woman groper but my passive reaction. For some reason i cannot, do not, fight this women off as i would some male who groped me. It was almost an out-of-body experience, watching myself allowing her hands to crawl over me. I didn't get lesbian pleasure out of this. I am strictly heterosexual - i am not a closet lesbian. I am not scared of this woman groper Gwen. I just couldn’t verbalize a succinct “NO” to this short skinny creepy woman. I didn’t say anything or tell her to stop. Why? What is wrong with me? This creepy repulsive short skinny woman publicly humiliated me and degraded me in front of all these women. " Martha replied.

"Come on. Women are either bisexual or gay—but not straight—when it comes to what turns them on. You can't be 100% straight. Straight women don't exist." the janitor Deb joined the conversation.

"Yeah we def exist. Other women do zero for me either romantically or sexually. I like men. I'm absolutely heterosexual. "

Deb laughed and said,
"There have been studies on female sexuality that show our brains are more responsive to many more things than the male brain.

Straight women the study responded to images of other women, men, and some kind of animal having sex, while the straight men in the study almost exclusively responded to only imagery of women. "

Martha cringed.

"Mrs Martha
you are quite evidently sexually submissive. This is not something that is obvious to you. There is nothing wrong with you, in fact it is quite common to see this in otherwise strong, rich, stuck up successful women.
It also seems you quite like being humiliated as part of this submissiveness and thats where the most likely correlation is with why this short, poor, unattractive woman Gwen has such a grip on you. To be dominated by someone you otherwise feel superior to is again quite a common kink, its an especially humiliating way to be "put in your place". Sinead said

"What are you talking about Sinead. I am not enjoying this.
This ugly pervert dyke midget Gwen is groping me. She is just groping me. This weirdo groped me here in front of you two and all these other women. I am 46 year old. This is my first time getting groped. I never had my breasts or butt grabbed before by man or woman. Probably because of my size, social status and bitch resting face. What is wrong with this freak? I am strictly heterosexual. If a man did this to me it would pretty much constitute sexual harassment, but because Gwen is a small tiny older ugly woman she thinks i will let her get away with it. I strongly suspect that i am targeted by Gwen, maybe she is seething with envy of me, and she wants to dominate me.

I have an overwhelming amount of attention from men. As long as I remember….I've attracted men like crazy. Usually, it's always lust is why they are so drawn to me. But I have never been groped by a strange man. Probably because of my bitch resting face. When I have a blank expression people assume that I'm in a bad mood.

These midget hideous woman is so invasive. I have never encountered this sort of person before. " Martha loudly replied

"Martha you are not the victim. You arrogant, spoiled, stuck up, upper middle class snob. You are insulting us. Me and Deb are both short, skinny lesbians. Dyke Midgets, as you call Gwen. Yeah. We are both lesbians. You ignorant cow. You are the most stuck up woman in this county. You homophobic arrogant cow" the small ginger Sinead. angrily responded.

Martha was shocked by Sinead's response. She apologized "I am sorry Sinead. I didn't know that you and Deb are lesbians. "

" You are such a homophobe. You arrogant spoiled cow!!! " the janitor Deb said to Martha.

"I am not homophobic, but I am strictly hetero. "Martha replied" As far as having intimacy with a woman? That s just something that I haven t done and will probably not do so. Im a straight woman never got turned on by a women. "

Then Gwen walked out of the bathroom, walked up to Martha reached up, placed her right hand on Martha's left shoulder and started rubbing her left shoulder and upper arm through the see through scarf and sheer lace the same way someone might pat a pregnant lady's belly. Martha just stood there totally paralyzed. She couldn't move her hands and legs. She couldn't talk normal. She couldn't get words out of her mouth. Mouth was open but no words came out of it. It was like she went into ‘freeze’ mode when Gwen started touching her .Gwen said to Martha " You have a beautiful scarf. Wow this material is so smooth. Martha you are so elegant and classy. You are so shiny. You are such a massive woman. "
" Gwen you just can't get your hands off Martha. Why?" the small ginger Sinead asked.
Then this weirdo small pale woman Gwen started explaining about her fascination with Martha .

" I'm totally fascinated with Martha. Like, how the heck is there such a massive, elegant , classy woman dressed in this elegant satin dress? So, I just rub her all over. It's impossible not to. I've given up. She is letting me. She is sooo tall and big and soft! I love her veil hat and all these jewelry. Martha has an intimidating and frigid aura around her, it is exciting to me because i see a challenge to overcome. "The whole time while Gwen was talking she was rubbing Martha's left shoulder and upper arm through the see through scarf and sheer lace with her right hand.

Then Martha's neighbor this nice divorced woman in her early 50s Mary , walked over and started talking to Martha, Sinead and Deb. But this weirdo small touchy feely pale woman Gwen moved behind Martha just placed her both small hands on her lower back and started rubbing.

"uuuu . Martha your dress is so elegant and shiny. This softness." Gwen said. Martha kept talking with her neighbor Mary, Sinead and Deb like nothing weird was happening. So this weirdo small touchy feely pale woman Gwen spent ages rubbing Martha's lower back and ass all over with her both hands. Martha kept waiting for her to stop but she never did! Then Gwen finally stopped rubbing Martha's lower back and ass, but she placed her both hands on her sides and just left them there!

TO BE CONTINUEDvlcsnap-2022-05-08-13h02m29s552.png

Gwen's cousin Sally walked up and said to Martha that she looks fatter than she has ever seen her.

"Fuck off Sally. Martha is not fat. She looks stunning. Her curves are so different from all those Skinny Minnies out there. Martha has fantastic curvy figure" Gwen angrily responded.

"You need to stretch Martha. I will lead you and guide you.
Ready for your stretch?" Gwen asked.
"

"Yes, Gwen." Martha inexplicably answered.

Sinead and Deb were blatantly staring at Martha's large rear. Gwen put her hand on Martha's hips just below her waist. Martha's mind struggled to comprehend what was happening. Martha quickly started to slowly bend over at the waist, she was starting to feel her stomach clench up. Martha started to wiggle her ass back and forth against Gwen as she moved one hand to her back and pushed her lower. Once Martha got to where her head was down near her feet, Gwen looked over at Sinead and Deb and smiled and winked.

"Thaaaaaaat's it. Very good, my good girl Martha" short skinny pale Gwen said not taking her eyes away from the two globes that were pressed against her, "make sure you stretch it out good."

Martha started to really jiggle her ass back and forth so her cheeks thrashed like crazy. Sally, Mary, Sinead,Deb and some of the other women watched getting more and more weirded out as Martha did this for nearly 5 minutes, by the end Gwen had let her hand slide down Martha's side slightly but it was still on her hip. Martha then stood up just as slow as she bent over, and thanked Gwen for helping. She responded with a pat and light squeeze of Martha's waist.

Gwen reached her hands up to cup Martha's breasts from behind. She was kneading her breasts. Martha gasped, but otherwise did nothing.

"From now on i am Martha's attachment girls. I claim ownership over her" loudly said Gwen.

Martha realized that this creepy small skinny pale Gwen was asserting dominance over her. But there was no fight in Martha. Being passive and powerless liberated her from the stress of proper behaviour. She abandoned all that stressful responsibility for her own actions. She literally surrendered to the small ugly pale Gwen

"And I mean," Gwen slurred behind her, "i am literally attached to her. " The women were all staring at them and murmuring.

"But why? Why are you so attracted to this arrogant, spoiled, snobbish, stuck up bitch Martha? She is a spoiled Daddy's girl who lived a very sheltered childhood. She is the most arrogant woman in this town. She is always overdressed. Her fancy expensive flashy clothing makes her stick out like a sore thumb in this town.She is not originally from this town. She moved here 19 years ago back in 2004. She had always looked down on everyone who wasn't at least in the top 10% of rich families in the county. She has maids. She lives in a mansion for Christ's sake. Why? " Gwen's cousin Sally asked.

Gwen started explaining to her cousin Sally and the other women , "I am admiring Martha. She is dressed in this beautiful satin dress. I love her red gloves, her veil hat, her expensive jewelry and her scarf. She is everything i am not. Martha is a big woman. She is a massive woman. She is much taller and bigger than any woman here. She is so sophisticated and elegant. I am fascinated with Martha. That is why i CONQUERED her. "

Then she started lifting and squeezing Martha's massive soft breasts. Martha's head was up and her chest heaved out, as she got goosed and tit – fondled. Gwen took away Martha's ability to move, mentally "tying" her hands to her sides and paralizing her legs so that Martha could not move . The women watched Martha writhe in agony as Gwen was squeezing her boobs from behind. Not an ounce of resistance was left in Martha, only obedience. They were standing in the corner of the living room. The women in the room, staring, then averting their eyes at the incongruous scene, the massive tall woman standing still, letting the small skinny woman to fondle her breasts. Nobody said a word. The small skinny lesbians Sinead and Gwen just stood there watching Martha's breasts getting squeezed, lifted and jiggled by small ugly pale Gwen with kinda angry looks on their faces. Gwen just kept rubbing, lifting and squeezing Martha's breasts as she continued her pursuit of Martha's mind.

"You are such a good girl, my sweet Martha, following my instructions so well, I am so pleased. You are a wonderful subject. You are such a good girl, Martha, thank you, feels so good. Everything is ok my sweet Martha, I am here to protect you, nothing can hurt you, you are totally safe with me. I have and expect full control of you. You belong to me. You are my giant pet, my property, my big girl." Gwen said with great authority even though her voice stayed even and low.
"

"Y-yes" Martha stuttered, almost unable to speak.
"I need some fresh air. "

Gwen said, turned Martha towards the door, and said "Walk fast Martha. "They walked. Small skinny ugly pale Gwen was literally attached , with her hands holding Martha's breasts. They walked outside on the porch.

TO BE CONTINUED vlcsnap-2022-04-17-12h48m42s275.pngvlcsnap-2022-04-17-12h49m25s343.pngvlcsnap-2022-04-17-12h56m32s373.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom