Medieval Witch Hunters Part 4

Go to CruxDreams.com
Several days had passed with Beatrix and Jacob enjoying the hospitality of the Mayor. They had written the Earl to update him on their progress and he was very pleased with them. Lady Harrington along with the blonde girl was at the Earl’s keep awaiting their fate. The Earl told them that Lady Harrington had recovered surprisingly well from her previous torture. He also made a point of admiring her composure even though she had been informed she was to face additional torture.

Beatrix had seen Jacob was struggling with the bandit girl’s execution but was happy he appeared to be putting it behind him. The truth was Jacob did feel bad to start with but with Beatrix’s reassurance and some hard liquor he had put the execution behind him. So much so that he was happy to talk about methods of torturing the other suspects.

Jacob had just finished a midday game of cards with some of the guards and left with a tidy profit. Upon entering the Mayor’s house he went to find Beatrix to see when they would be leaving. He was told she was in a room on the first floor so he walked up the stairs then alone to the room. He noticed that this wing of the house did not seem to be in use and felt eerie. When he reached the room he knocked on the door firmly and waited.

Inside he head what he thought was a woman’s voice but it was very faint. Upon receiving no answer he slowly opened the door making a long creaking sound. When the door was open widely enough he put his head inside the room. The room was pretty bare and the ceiling had visible wooden beams running across it. But in the middle of the room was a table about 6 feet long with a young woman tied to it. She was completely naked and turned her head to him as he entered the room. The table did not have the normal four legs but instead the table top rested on a single point in the middle. Halfway along the table there was a thick wooden leg at each side with a large iron handle. It looked as if it was designed so that the table could be tilted one way or the other.

Walking up to the girl he saw that the table had many holes drilling into it which had leather straps coming up though them. The holes were in pairs so the leather could come up from the bottom, go over a victims limb then go back down the other side. He girl was held down by two straps over each limb which forced the girl to remain very still. The only parts of her she could move were her fingers, toes and head.

She was tied with her arms by her sided only a few inches from her body and her legs were open at a 45 degree angle. Jacob ran her eyes up and down the girl who was very frightened and dare not speak. Instead she just stared upwards with her cheeks quivering as if she was about to cry. She was about twenty years old with light brown hair and a curvy figure. He breasts were a healthy size and sat well on her chest thought Jacob. Looking at her breasts he liked the way they wobbled as the girl shook with fear.

It was clear she was to be tortured but by whom and in what way?

“Why are you here?” Enquired Jacob.

“I did not lock the gate to the field where the cows are kept and several got out. Lady Hampton has ordered that I be punished” The girl’s voice broke as she talked to Jacob. She was clearly very scared about what was about to happen but given Lady Hamptons love of cruelty she was right to be scared.

Jacob had now become accustomed to seeing a woman naked so he now enjoyed admiring her body. Glancing at her he believed her to be very beautiful. She was clearly well exercised and well fed given her healthy body. Rolling his eye down he found himself drawn to her hips and thighs, very much enjoying her curves. Jacob noticed very light dimples in the skin of her thighs that broke the near perfect, smooth surface. He did not see these imperfections as bad but he saw beauty in them. If it were not for them then her skin would have been impossibly smooth.

He ran his hand softly over her breasts causing her to gasp then he ran his hand down to the fur between her legs. The skin was soft to the touch, like a silk sheet. Her stomach was flat with lines where her muscles moved as she drew breath.

His fingers soon found their way to her delicate folds of skin and between them to her sensitive area. She did not react to the intrusion instead continued to stare upward. Her skin was cool but her lips were a little warmer.

This reminded him of Charlotte and how even when restrained she enjoyed this kind of stimulation. But the girl appeared too scared to enjoy that so he retracted his fingers. Jacob then noticed there was a fire burning in the fireplace with what looked like a metal pot of soup being heated. His attention was drawn back to the door he used to enter the room as he heard the sound of women talking.

He turned back to the door to see Beatrix and Lady Hampton enter. Both seemed happy to see him and were wearing simple gowns instead of their usual attire.

“It’s nice to see you Jacob and I take it you have met our guest?” said Lady Hampton.

“I just got here but she told me she did not lock a gate”

Lady Hampton nodded “That is correct Jacob and so we must punish young Jane. Beatrix and I were planning on using a selection of tortures on her. What do you think?”

Beatrix looked to Jacob. She had been worried about him after the bandit girl but as she did not want to lose him as a torturer she was trying to help him through it. She did not speak to Jacob but he knew the stare was an instruction to tell Lady Hampton what she wanted to hear.

He did just that “Well Lady Hampton such crimes are very serious and an example needs to be made. The girl must be tortured very painfully. I would like her to stretch but I am sure you two can devise a suitable punishment”

Beatrix was pleased “I have a few things in mind Jacob. But if you don’t mind the Mayor would like to see you. We can take care of this”

“Very well I won’t keep him waiting”

Jacob left the room then like two hungry wolves the two women eagerly approached the table. The young girl panicked pulling on her restraints fearing what would happen next. Standing next to each other they both ran their hands over the girl’s soft skin feeling its texture. Beatrix found one of her nipples then gripped it hard. Pulling it upward the girl cried out.

“AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!”

Beatrix then twisted the strained nipple first left then right. The girl’s eyes were spread wide as she stared at her punished nipple being twisted. Beatrix said “You see Lady Hampton. The best effect is when you stretch the nipple until it is just below the point where it will start to tear. Holding it just before that level will deliver maximum pain without ripping it off. Then you hold the nipple hard like this subjecting the victim to a constant stream of pain”

Lady Hampton nodded in agreement as Beatrix continued to hurt the nipple and the young woman continued to cry out. Unable to move the girl was fully at their mercy and now knew she was to be tortured. She could do nothing but experience the pain.

After several minutes Beatrix released the nipple which was clearly swollen. The girl then caught her breath as Beatrix pointed to the other nipple. “Why don’t you try”

“I think I shall” replied Lady Hampton

She then walked around the table to stand next to her nipple. Lady Hampton stroked it first for a moment as the helpless girl watched. She placed her thumb and forefinger on the nipple then gradually tightened her grip. She clearly was savouring the moment and the feeling of hurting the girl. She wanted to enjoy this.

Lady Hampton then pulled on the nipple stretching it out. She pulled it until the breast was strained like the other one was when Beatrix was stretching it. Once pulled tight she then twisted it the same way as well. Lady Hampton first watched the nipple she was playing with then turned her gaze to the girls face to enjoy her pained expressions.

The girl tried to move but could not and just cried out with each breath. She could feel the sharp pain of flesh tearing inside her nipple as it twisted. She suffered until the nipple was finally released a few minutes later. Once the pain dulled a little the girl’s pain was replaced by fear. It was clear they were going to torture her and enjoy it. It was also clear they were just warming up. She had heard the screams of the bandit girl as she was put to torture and they lasted hours. Am I to feel the same? She thought.

Beatrix said “You did well Lady Hampton. I feel it is important to be able to cause pain with just our hands”

“Agreed”

Beatrix moved her hand down to the fur between the girl’s legs grabbing a clump of hairs between her thumb and forefinger. She then pulled them up slowly as the girl closed her eyes feeling the pain build. “Now Lady Hampton we pull the hairs until they are just about to be ripped out then hold for a while before one by one they are torn from the girl”

“Ooooooooooch”

Beatrix ripped a dozen or so hair from the girl. Keen to try it Lady Hampton then gripped a similar number of hairs and pulled. Soon both women took turns ripping out the girl’s fur. At first they plucked from the top then moved down. The girls cried told them that more pain was felt as hairs from her lips were removed.

“You won’t have any fur left down there soon Jane will you?” said Lady Hampton.

The young girl drew a breath the focused to reply “No ma Lady”

Despite her pulling on the restraints she could barely bend her knees at all. Beatrix noticed Jane was trying to minimise her cries in a way that was almost respectful. Though controlled breaths she tried to bare the pain as her womanhood was violated.

More and more they ripped out her hairs while she struggled. Both at once they grabbed hairs on her lips then pulled them in opposite directions opening her up. Jane groaned though her clenched jaw then let out a cry as the hairs were plucked.

It took around 20 minutes for them to have Jane virtually bald between her legs.

“Feel how smooth she is” said Beatrix.

“Mmmmm yes she is almost silky smooth now. I should do this to more girls”

Beatrix looked to Jane who showed little reaction to being stroked “Does it feel different now girl?”

She made eye contact with Beatrix then said “Yes ma Lady I can feel the difference” her voice sounded like a solider accepting orders.

As Lady Hampton removed her hand from her lips Beatrix placed her hand over them. She pulled her hand back then slapped the girls lips as hard as she could”

“Arrrrr!” Jane let out as Beatrix raised her hand again.

SLAP! Lady Hampton enjoyed watching her lips wobble from the force of the hand.

Beatrix continued to slap the girl repeatedly and enjoying the results. With each slap Jane’s legs shook as if she was trying to close them or run away. It did not take long for her lips to redden. With a growing soreness between her legs the stinging pain grew with each slap. Beatrix was striking the girl with all her strength.

Beatrix the gestured to the girl’s private parts. “Lady Hampton perhaps you would like to take over. We both know the sensitivity of this area so we know the effectiveness of the slaps. I like to use just my bare hands to cause pain. I feel it puts me closer to my victim”

As Lady Hampton placed her hand over Jane’s lips she could feel it was warmer than before. Beatrix then looked over to Jane’s face as Jane braced for pain.

“Young Jane you should know we haven’t actually started your punishment yet. We are just doing this for our entertainment. Do you mind if Lady Hampton here resumes slapping you”

Without thinking the girls responded “No ma Lady. She can slap me as she wishes”

“Good now should she slap you hard?”

“Ma Lady you two are free to do what you like to me”

“Still good but should she use hard slaps or softer ones?”

“She should use hard slaps ma Lady, as hard as she can”

“Good answer young girl”

Beatrix looked now to Lady Hampton “You have this one trained well”

“Thank you”

Lady Hampton raised her hand then put as much force as she could into her hand.

SLAP!

“ARRRRRRGGHH!”

The girl’s mouth opened and she cried out as another slap was lined up. Over and over Lady Hampton struck the girl. Soon she noticed Jane’s lower lips swelling which made her only want to hurt the girl more. Over two dozen slaps landed between the girls legs leaving her visibly red and swollen in that place.

After the last slap the girl took deep breaths to try to manage to pain. She looked straight up in a way that remained Beatrix again of a solider this time one standing to attention. Beatrix looked at the pot heating up by the fire and seeing the contents were boiling she asked the girl.

“Young Jane, are you ready for another torture method?”

“Yes ma Lady”

Beatrix was pleased with her obedience. “She is well trained”

Beatrix then picked up an empty pot from the other side of the room. Lady Hampton had a puzzled look as she saw it and its function was not clearly visible. It was like a normal iron pot with two handles but instead of a flat bottom it funnelled down to a point. This prevented it from being able to stand up on the ground.

Beatrix moved a chair over next to the table then stood on it. She held the pot by the string on each handle and tied the string to a beam of wood over the table. Once tied the pot then hung over the girl’s stomach moving slightly side to side.

Beatrix then put on some thick, heavy gloves before collecting to boiling pot from the fire place. Stand back on the chair she poured the liquid into the pot hanging over the girl. Steam rose off it showing how hot it was causing Jane to quiver with fear. Beatrix stepped down and said “You see the bottom of the pot hanging over the girl? There is a little hole in it so the very hot oil I have been heating will soon start dripping onto Jane here. The drips will cool a little in the air but will still be hotter than boiling water when they land on her. They will burn the girl causing some good pain”

Beatrix then removed the gloves and waited. Jane’s eyes were fixated on the pot above her as Beatrix tapped it gently so it swung side to side. Then a black drop fell from the point of the pot landing on Jane just below her right breast.

“AAARRRRGGHHHHHH!”

Jane closed her eyes as she cried out from the burning pain. Lady Hampton was impressed by the elaborate torture. She watched a little amount of steam rose from the black oil as it burned into her skin.

Another drop fell onto Jane renewing her pain. As her scream faded another drop landed and in the moment before she cried out a hissing sound be heard. Then Jane emptied her lungs.

At a steady rate more and more drops landed on her skin burning into her. Jane pulled frantically on her restraints but her body remained still and more drops landed on her. Beatrix and Lady Hampton just watched as the drama played out before them. Jane’s suffering was a pleasure to watch.

Before long Jane was covered in black dots with red marks around them. They started at the top of her breasts and went down to her thighs. Her cries did not stop the whole time she was under torture.

After a time Beatrix picked up a cup then held it under the pot so it caught the drops. She watched Jane waiting for her to calm down. “Young Jane this torture seems to be getting to you a little more doesn’t it?”

Jane nodded her head “Yes ma Lady it is much more painful”

Lady Hampton added “You are taking the pain well but you have much more to go girl”

Jane spoke between deep breaths “Thank you ma Lady. I know I have much more to go” This time there was a sadness in her voice as she spoke.

Beatrix ran her finger over one of the drops removing the now cool liquid revealing the burn under it. This caused a shudder of pain in Jane as she instinctively tried to move away.

Beatrix asked “Tell me girl which part did it hurt the most to feel the liquid?”

Jane thought for a moment but knew her tortures already knew the best areas to burn her. She just had to say what they wanted to hear. “Ma Lady my nipples hurt a great deal more than the other areas…..But the most painful was when a drop landed on my private area and trickled down between my lower lips. You should focus the drips between my legs”

Beatrix ran her hand though Jane’s hair rubbing her head. “Good girl you were honest. You see Lady Hampton she does not want to feel burning on her womanhood but she knows we will do far worse to her if she is not honest and tells us that she should burn there next. Forced truth is just as good as the truth that is given willingly”

“Agreed”

Beatrix removed the cup allowing drips to fall on her victim before putting one of the heavy gloves back on so she could touch the pot hanging over head. She then moved it up Jane’s body so the drips landed on her left nipple. Lady Hampton smiled as Jane strained to look down her body as the drips fell on her breast. She grit her teeth clamping down as her nipple burned. Some drops even landed on the top of the nipple then ran down the side of her breast. This left long red marks on her.

After a few minutes the pot was moved so her right breast received the same treatment. Jane now let her head fall back but now let out a few cries of pain. Beatrix found herself now looking at Lady Hampton as she gazed back at her. Both women were smiling and enjoying the suffering of the girl very much. Lady Hampton said softly while still wearing a smile “Now let’s try between her legs”

Beatrix moved the pot as the drips fell drawing a line down her body. Beatrix moved the pot into position but found it hard to get it exactly right. She then said “Lady Hampton while don’t you wear the other glove and open up her lips?”

“Good idea”

Lady Hampton put on one of the gloves then pushed her fingers between Jane’s lower lips forcing them apart. Jane gave a scream as the hot liquid dripped on the folds of skin. The moisture of her lips ment more steam rose from the initial contact with the hot oil. Her struggles also became more frantic.

Over a dozen drops ran between her lower lips before they stopped. Beatrix took both gloves then removed the pot from over the girl. Jane took steady breaths but was still clearly in pain. Lady Hampton commented “heat between the legs of a woman is certainly effective”

“That it is Lady Hampton”

Beatrix looked down at Jane “Now Jane that was also for our pleasure. You have suffered much but now I will detail your true punishment”

I didn't write about them dying.
It's my idea... Like in Mummy... Cruelty executed innocent girl has returned from the dead. To restore herself she must kill everyone who bring her suffering...
Anyway a story about torture would be kind of boring without the torturers now wouldn't it?
Any tortures should have a good reason... Not just for fun...
This girl, Jane, is tortured just for fun...

A very fine piece of torture writing, Darkmind -
I identify with the girl, Jane, I think my feelings and reactions would be very much as you describe.
The hot oil torture is especially ingenious - when the hot oil's poured into the pot,
the metal will expand, closing the drip-hole - but as it gradually cools,
the hole will open again, letting the still-hot oil begin to drip.
(I'm aware of that because my hot-water tank started to leak
and the plumber explained I must keep it hot until he came with a new one,
if it cools the leak will get much worse :cool:)

A very fine piece of torture writing, Darkmind -
I identify with the girl, Jane, I think my feelings and reactions would be very much as you describe.

Thanks. With this piece I was trying to write a story about a session some people would be able to relate to. I was hoping some of the girls would be able to relate to this and imagine themselves there, so as to have more of an effect.

-PS hope everything goes ok with your hot water tank.

Last edited:
Several days had passed with Beatrix and Jacob enjoying the hospitality of the Mayor. They had written the Earl to update him on their progress and he was very pleased with them. Lady Harrington along with the blonde girl was at the Earl’s keep awaiting their fate. The Earl told them that Lady Harrington had recovered surprisingly well from her previous torture. He also made a point of admiring her composure even though she had been informed she was to face additional torture.

Beatrix had seen Jacob was struggling with the bandit girl’s execution but was happy he appeared to be putting it behind him. The truth was Jacob did feel bad to start with but with Beatrix’s reassurance and some hard liquor he had put the execution behind him. So much so that he was happy to talk about methods of torturing the other suspects.

Jacob had just finished a midday game of cards with some of the guards and left with a tidy profit. Upon entering the Mayor’s house he went to find Beatrix to see when they would be leaving. He was told she was in a room on the first floor so he walked up the stairs then alone to the room. He noticed that this wing of the house did not seem to be in use and felt eerie. When he reached the room he knocked on the door firmly and waited.

Inside he head what he thought was a woman’s voice but it was very faint. Upon receiving no answer he slowly opened the door making a long creaking sound. When the door was open widely enough he put his head inside the room. The room was pretty bare and the ceiling had visible wooden beams running across it. But in the middle of the room was a table about 6 feet long with a young woman tied to it. She was completely naked and turned her head to him as he entered the room. The table did not have the normal four legs but instead the table top rested on a single point in the middle. Halfway along the table there was a thick wooden leg at each side with a large iron handle. It looked as if it was designed so that the table could be tilted one way or the other.

Walking up to the girl he saw that the table had many holes drilling into it which had leather straps coming up though them. The holes were in pairs so the leather could come up from the bottom, go over a victims limb then go back down the other side. He girl was held down by two straps over each limb which forced the girl to remain very still. The only parts of her she could move were her fingers, toes and head.

She was tied with her arms by her sided only a few inches from her body and her legs were open at a 45 degree angle. Jacob ran her eyes up and down the girl who was very frightened and dare not speak. Instead she just stared upwards with her cheeks quivering as if she was about to cry. She was about twenty years old with light brown hair and a curvy figure. He breasts were a healthy size and sat well on her chest thought Jacob. Looking at her breasts he liked the way they wobbled as the girl shook with fear.

It was clear she was to be tortured but by whom and in what way?

“Why are you here?” Enquired Jacob.

“I did not lock the gate to the field where the cows are kept and several got out. Lady Hampton has ordered that I be punished” The girl’s voice broke as she talked to Jacob. She was clearly very scared about what was about to happen but given Lady Hamptons love of cruelty she was right to be scared.

Jacob had now become accustomed to seeing a woman naked so he now enjoyed admiring her body. Glancing at her he believed her to be very beautiful. She was clearly well exercised and well fed given her healthy body. Rolling his eye down he found himself drawn to her hips and thighs, very much enjoying her curves. Jacob noticed very light dimples in the skin of her thighs that broke the near perfect, smooth surface. He did not see these imperfections as bad but he saw beauty in them. If it were not for them then her skin would have been impossibly smooth.

He ran his hand softly over her breasts causing her to gasp then he ran his hand down to the fur between her legs. The skin was soft to the touch, like a silk sheet. Her stomach was flat with lines where her muscles moved as she drew breath.

His fingers soon found their way to her delicate folds of skin and between them to her sensitive area. She did not react to the intrusion instead continued to stare upward. Her skin was cool but her lips were a little warmer.

This reminded him of Charlotte and how even when restrained she enjoyed this kind of stimulation. But the girl appeared too scared to enjoy that so he retracted his fingers. Jacob then noticed there was a fire burning in the fireplace with what looked like a metal pot of soup being heated. His attention was drawn back to the door he used to enter the room as he heard the sound of women talking.

He turned back to the door to see Beatrix and Lady Hampton enter. Both seemed happy to see him and were wearing simple gowns instead of their usual attire.

“It’s nice to see you Jacob and I take it you have met our guest?” said Lady Hampton.

“I just got here but she told me she did not lock a gate”

Lady Hampton nodded “That is correct Jacob and so we must punish young Jane. Beatrix and I were planning on using a selection of tortures on her. What do you think?”

Beatrix looked to Jacob. She had been worried about him after the bandit girl but as she did not want to lose him as a torturer she was trying to help him through it. She did not speak to Jacob but he knew the stare was an instruction to tell Lady Hampton what she wanted to hear.

He did just that “Well Lady Hampton such crimes are very serious and an example needs to be made. The girl must be tortured very painfully. I would like her to stretch but I am sure you two can devise a suitable punishment”

Beatrix was pleased “I have a few things in mind Jacob. But if you don’t mind the Mayor would like to see you. We can take care of this”

“Very well I won’t keep him waiting”

Jacob left the room then like two hungry wolves the two women eagerly approached the table. The young girl panicked pulling on her restraints fearing what would happen next. Standing next to each other they both ran their hands over the girl’s soft skin feeling its texture. Beatrix found one of her nipples then gripped it hard. Pulling it upward the girl cried out.

“AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!”

Beatrix then twisted the strained nipple first left then right. The girl’s eyes were spread wide as she stared at her punished nipple being twisted. Beatrix said “You see Lady Hampton. The best effect is when you stretch the nipple until it is just below the point where it will start to tear. Holding it just before that level will deliver maximum pain without ripping it off. Then you hold the nipple hard like this subjecting the victim to a constant stream of pain”

Lady Hampton nodded in agreement as Beatrix continued to hurt the nipple and the young woman continued to cry out. Unable to move the girl was fully at their mercy and now knew she was to be tortured. She could do nothing but experience the pain.

After several minutes Beatrix released the nipple which was clearly swollen. The girl then caught her breath as Beatrix pointed to the other nipple. “Why don’t you try”

“I think I shall” replied Lady Hampton

She then walked around the table to stand next to her nipple. Lady Hampton stroked it first for a moment as the helpless girl watched. She placed her thumb and forefinger on the nipple then gradually tightened her grip. She clearly was savouring the moment and the feeling of hurting the girl. She wanted to enjoy this.

Lady Hampton then pulled on the nipple stretching it out. She pulled it until the breast was strained like the other one was when Beatrix was stretching it. Once pulled tight she then twisted it the same way as well. Lady Hampton first watched the nipple she was playing with then turned her gaze to the girls face to enjoy her pained expressions.

The girl tried to move but could not and just cried out with each breath. She could feel the sharp pain of flesh tearing inside her nipple as it twisted. She suffered until the nipple was finally released a few minutes later. Once the pain dulled a little the girl’s pain was replaced by fear. It was clear they were going to torture her and enjoy it. It was also clear they were just warming up. She had heard the screams of the bandit girl as she was put to torture and they lasted hours. Am I to feel the same? She thought.

Beatrix said “You did well Lady Hampton. I feel it is important to be able to cause pain with just our hands”

“Agreed”

Beatrix moved her hand down to the fur between the girl’s legs grabbing a clump of hairs between her thumb and forefinger. She then pulled them up slowly as the girl closed her eyes feeling the pain build. “Now Lady Hampton we pull the hairs until they are just about to be ripped out then hold for a while before one by one they are torn from the girl”

“Ooooooooooch”

Beatrix ripped a dozen or so hair from the girl. Keen to try it Lady Hampton then gripped a similar number of hairs and pulled. Soon both women took turns ripping out the girl’s fur. At first they plucked from the top then moved down. The girls cried told them that more pain was felt as hairs from her lips were removed.

“You won’t have any fur left down there soon Jane will you?” said Lady Hampton.

The young girl drew a breath the focused to reply “No ma Lady”

Despite her pulling on the restraints she could barely bend her knees at all. Beatrix noticed Jane was trying to minimise her cries in a way that was almost respectful. Though controlled breaths she tried to bare the pain as her womanhood was violated.

More and more they ripped out her hairs while she struggled. Both at once they grabbed hairs on her lips then pulled them in opposite directions opening her up. Jane groaned though her clenched jaw then let out a cry as the hairs were plucked.

It took around 20 minutes for them to have Jane virtually bald between her legs.

“Feel how smooth she is” said Beatrix.

“Mmmmm yes she is almost silky smooth now. I should do this to more girls”

Beatrix looked to Jane who showed little reaction to being stroked “Does it feel different now girl?”

She made eye contact with Beatrix then said “Yes ma Lady I can feel the difference” her voice sounded like a solider accepting orders.

As Lady Hampton removed her hand from her lips Beatrix placed her hand over them. She pulled her hand back then slapped the girls lips as hard as she could”

“Arrrrr!” Jane let out as Beatrix raised her hand again.

SLAP! Lady Hampton enjoyed watching her lips wobble from the force of the hand.

Beatrix continued to slap the girl repeatedly and enjoying the results. With each slap Jane’s legs shook as if she was trying to close them or run away. It did not take long for her lips to redden. With a growing soreness between her legs the stinging pain grew with each slap. Beatrix was striking the girl with all her strength.

Beatrix the gestured to the girl’s private parts. “Lady Hampton perhaps you would like to take over. We both know the sensitivity of this area so we know the effectiveness of the slaps. I like to use just my bare hands to cause pain. I feel it puts me closer to my victim”

As Lady Hampton placed her hand over Jane’s lips she could feel it was warmer than before. Beatrix then looked over to Jane’s face as Jane braced for pain.

“Young Jane you should know we haven’t actually started your punishment yet. We are just doing this for our entertainment. Do you mind if Lady Hampton here resumes slapping you”

Without thinking the girls responded “No ma Lady. She can slap me as she wishes”

“Good now should she slap you hard?”

“Ma Lady you two are free to do what you like to me”

“Still good but should she use hard slaps or softer ones?”

“She should use hard slaps ma Lady, as hard as she can”

“Good answer young girl”

Beatrix looked now to Lady Hampton “You have this one trained well”

“Thank you”

Lady Hampton raised her hand then put as much force as she could into her hand.

SLAP!

“ARRRRRRGGHH!”

The girl’s mouth opened and she cried out as another slap was lined up. Over and over Lady Hampton struck the girl. Soon she noticed Jane’s lower lips swelling which made her only want to hurt the girl more. Over two dozen slaps landed between the girls legs leaving her visibly red and swollen in that place.

After the last slap the girl took deep breaths to try to manage to pain. She looked straight up in a way that remained Beatrix again of a solider this time one standing to attention. Beatrix looked at the pot heating up by the fire and seeing the contents were boiling she asked the girl.

“Young Jane, are you ready for another torture method?”

“Yes ma Lady”

Beatrix was pleased with her obedience. “She is well trained”

Beatrix then picked up an empty pot from the other side of the room. Lady Hampton had a puzzled look as she saw it and its function was not clearly visible. It was like a normal iron pot with two handles but instead of a flat bottom it funnelled down to a point. This prevented it from being able to stand up on the ground.

Beatrix moved a chair over next to the table then stood on it. She held the pot by the string on each handle and tied the string to a beam of wood over the table. Once tied the pot then hung over the girl’s stomach moving slightly side to side.

Beatrix then put on some thick, heavy gloves before collecting to boiling pot from the fire place. Stand back on the chair she poured the liquid into the pot hanging over the girl. Steam rose off it showing how hot it was causing Jane to quiver with fear. Beatrix stepped down and said “You see the bottom of the pot hanging over the girl? There is a little hole in it so the very hot oil I have been heating will soon start dripping onto Jane here. The drips will cool a little in the air but will still be hotter than boiling water when they land on her. They will burn the girl causing some good pain”

Beatrix then removed the gloves and waited. Jane’s eyes were fixated on the pot above her as Beatrix tapped it gently so it swung side to side. Then a black drop fell from the point of the pot landing on Jane just below her right breast.

“AAARRRRGGHHHHHH!”

Jane closed her eyes as she cried out from the burning pain. Lady Hampton was impressed by the elaborate torture. She watched a little amount of steam rose from the black oil as it burned into her skin.

Another drop fell onto Jane renewing her pain. As her scream faded another drop landed and in the moment before she cried out a hissing sound be heard. Then Jane emptied her lungs.

At a steady rate more and more drops landed on her skin burning into her. Jane pulled frantically on her restraints but her body remained still and more drops landed on her. Beatrix and Lady Hampton just watched as the drama played out before them. Jane’s suffering was a pleasure to watch.

Before long Jane was covered in black dots with red marks around them. They started at the top of her breasts and went down to her thighs. Her cries did not stop the whole time she was under torture.

After a time Beatrix picked up a cup then held it under the pot so it caught the drops. She watched Jane waiting for her to calm down. “Young Jane this torture seems to be getting to you a little more doesn’t it?”

Jane nodded her head “Yes ma Lady it is much more painful”

Lady Hampton added “You are taking the pain well but you have much more to go girl”

Jane spoke between deep breaths “Thank you ma Lady. I know I have much more to go” This time there was a sadness in her voice as she spoke.

Beatrix ran her finger over one of the drops removing the now cool liquid revealing the burn under it. This caused a shudder of pain in Jane as she instinctively tried to move away.

Beatrix asked “Tell me girl which part did it hurt the most to feel the liquid?”

Jane thought for a moment but knew her tortures already knew the best areas to burn her. She just had to say what they wanted to hear. “Ma Lady my nipples hurt a great deal more than the other areas…..But the most painful was when a drop landed on my private area and trickled down between my lower lips. You should focus the drips between my legs”

Beatrix ran her hand though Jane’s hair rubbing her head. “Good girl you were honest. You see Lady Hampton she does not want to feel burning on her womanhood but she knows we will do far worse to her if she is not honest and tells us that she should burn there next. Forced truth is just as good as the truth that is given willingly”

“Agreed”

Beatrix removed the cup allowing drips to fall on her victim before putting one of the heavy gloves back on so she could touch the pot hanging over head. She then moved it up Jane’s body so the drips landed on her left nipple. Lady Hampton smiled as Jane strained to look down her body as the drips fell on her breast. She grit her teeth clamping down as her nipple burned. Some drops even landed on the top of the nipple then ran down the side of her breast. This left long red marks on her.

After a few minutes the pot was moved so her right breast received the same treatment. Jane now let her head fall back but now let out a few cries of pain. Beatrix found herself now looking at Lady Hampton as she gazed back at her. Both women were smiling and enjoying the suffering of the girl very much. Lady Hampton said softly while still wearing a smile “Now let’s try between her legs”

Beatrix moved the pot as the drips fell drawing a line down her body. Beatrix moved the pot into position but found it hard to get it exactly right. She then said “Lady Hampton while don’t you wear the other glove and open up her lips?”

“Good idea”

Lady Hampton put on one of the gloves then pushed her fingers between Jane’s lower lips forcing them apart. Jane gave a scream as the hot liquid dripped on the folds of skin. The moisture of her lips ment more steam rose from the initial contact with the hot oil. Her struggles also became more frantic.

Over a dozen drops ran between her lower lips before they stopped. Beatrix took both gloves then removed the pot from over the girl. Jane took steady breaths but was still clearly in pain. Lady Hampton commented “heat between the legs of a woman is certainly effective”

“That it is Lady Hampton”

Beatrix looked down at Jane “Now Jane that was also for our pleasure. You have suffered much but now I will detail your true punishment”
cruel very cruel!!!

Lady Harrington had recovered surprisingly well from her previous torture.
How?:eek:
After this
Beatrix then said "She must now feel the iron. Slowly push it inside her until it is about six inches deep"

He nodded then moved the iron down. He aimed the hot tip at her opening then moved in slowly. First she
felt the heat from the iron as it got close then it touched her skin.

6 inches... 16 cm...
He toched her cervix with extremely hot iron rod. Without any lubricant...
He tore her inside... Lethal wound...

Last edited:
That is why it is surprising she has recovered so well.........
But it's impossible...:eek:

Any disruption of internal organs, even now (in 21 century), it's a very dangerous...
It requires immediate surgical intervention.
Without it Lady Harrington's life will end soon... Bleeding, pain shock, infection...

So, waiting for continue...

Quivering Jane replied “My….. True punishment”

Beatrix opened a small box near the fire place then returned with the contents. It was a wooden pole just over a foot long and barley an inch wide. But there were dozens of thorn covered branches tied around the top half of the pole. At the top was a wooden point to allow easy entry into a woman. The point was a little wider than to pole with all the branches under it. Beatrix moved the spiked implement over Jane’s face so she could see the device then said “This Jane is your true punishment”

Jane fixed her stare at the spikes as Beatrix turned it slowly. Jane could see the branches attached to the pole but was most of all afraid of the spikes. They were short, triangular but with a sharp tip.

Beatrix then said “Now Jane where shall I use this on you?”

Jane took a few hesitant breaths still staring at the cruel implement in front of her face. She couldn’t speak.

“Come on now Jane tell me where you would like to have this placed. I want to hurt you and hear you scream so where would you like me to use this for maximum effect?”

A tear rolled from Jane’s eye down her cheek. “I would like it….. put inside my…. My … womanhood then turned slowly”

Beatrix paused for a moment then responded “You’re not going to say please? Or call me My Lady? Well such rudeness must be met with punishment. Mustn’t it young girl”

“Yes Ma Lady my rudeness should not go unpunished”

“Luckily I have just the thing for you”

Jane replied “Thank you Ma Lady I’m sorry Ma Lady”

“That’s better”

Lady Hampton who had been watching closely added “What do you have in mind for her?”

“A little joy Jacob made for me. I think you’ll like it”

Beatrix then grasped the iron handle in the middle of the table then turned in. Jane gasped as she found herself moving to the point she was nearly stood upright. Beatrix had tilted the table so Jane was close to being vertical but still leaning back slightly. As she was moved the restrains were so tight that Jane’s position remained unchanged.

Jane looked ahead to see Lady Hampton and Beatrix stood in front of her. Beatrix stepped forward placing her upturned palm under Jane’s left breast. Now she was upright her breasts adopted more of a teardrop shape and looked much larger. Beatrix gave the breast a gentle squeeze before saying “Now let’s abuse these a little more to teach this girl how she should address us”

“An excellent idea” said Lady Hampton with a smile.

Beatrix went to a bag on the floor to retrieve a breast press. The device was made from two slats of wood that curved to fit fully against a woman’s chest. It had a metal screw at each end for opening as well as closing the device. Then inside the press on both the top and bottom were dozens of little metal spikes to puncture the breasts as they are crushed.

Beatrix raised the device in front of Jane as she tried to recoil. “Are… Are those spikes My Lady?”

“Yes Jane, dozens of them”

Lady Hampton smiled watching as Beatrix put the press to the girl’s chest. Jane took deep breaths and looked down in panic as her tear drop breasts were pulled between the two wooden slats to be crushed.

Once in place on Jane’s breasts she could feel the tips of the spikes on her, she just closed her eyes waiting for the inevitable. Beatrix was holding the press in place then said to Lady Hampton “I’ll tighten this end while you tighten the other if you like”

“Of course Beatrix, I was hoping to be part of this. Shall we ruin her breasts? I hear that can be made to burst if crushed enough?”

“We can press the breasts as much as you like Lady Hampton. She is your girl”

With Jane’s breasts inside the crusher the two would be torturers slowly tightened the screws. First Jane felt the spikes press into the soft skin of her breasts then they began to bite as her breasts were flattened. Jane looked down at the instrument then to the two women smiling as they hurt her.

She cried out and a tear ran down her face as the pain became worse. She could feel how the crusher had misshapen her breasts then looked down revealed her nipples were bulging out at the front.

Another turn of the screws caused her to then feel the spike begin to puncture her flesh one at a time. First on her left breast then on her right one. To begin with each spike felt like a prick like from a sewing needle then as the spike was pushed deeper it widened the injury tearing her flesh.

Jane tossed her head side to side screaming as blood began to trickle from the crusher down the front of her body.

At this point Beatrix stopped turned then seeing this Lady Hampton did as well. The two stood back watching the girl thrashing in agony as her breasts were mutilated. She was almost pulsing as the pain gripped her.

Beatrix turned to Lady Hampton. “Perhaps an hour like this will teach her”

Lady Hampton lifted her right hand then ran it down softly over Beatrix’s shoulder. “You always know best. I’ve enjoyed working with you”

Smiling from the contact “And I have enjoyed my time with you. Now let us leave her”

Jane’s Eyes opened wide in panic as they left the room. She was struggling from the pain but her struggles pulled on the spikes. She tried to remain still to limit this as best she could.

After a time of lonely suffering Lady Hampton walked back into the room alone. As she walked up to Jane with a silver drinking vessel she hoped some relief would follow. Lady Hampton held up the vessel in front of Jane. She could see the trails of blood down Jane’s front as she breathed deeply, now suspecting the worst.

“Do you know what is in this?”

“No….. Ma Lady” Her lips quivered as she spoke.

“It is a mild acid that the armourers use to make the engraving on plate armour. Normally this would not do much to you but if applied to the cuts on your breasts the pain will be very high”

Jane just looked at the vessel in fear.

“Now Jane ask me kindly to pour this on you”

Jane gulped still in pain from the crusher “Lady Hampton….. Would you please pour the acid over my breasts so I feel more pain…… I would be very grateful if you would do it slowly as well…. Lady Hampton”

“I didn’t specify it was to be done slowly?”

“I know Lady Hampton please…….. Forgive me. I only ask for it as I feel you will receive more pleasure from making me scream for longer” It was a struggle for her to speak but Jane knew that is what she wanted to hear.

Lady Hampton was impressed as well as surprised “You are learning aren’t you young girl”

“I want to please you Lady Hampton” Part of her actually believed that but much of her still feared pain.

“Well as you wish. Slowly I will pour it. You should close your eyes Jane, in case some splashes”

Jane closed her eyes as she lifted up the vessel. She tipped it then slowly poured out the liquid over her breasts. It felt cold on the skin but as soon as it found its way into her burns and holes from the spikes she began to feel the burn. It was like a little warmth at first but soon was a fiery, intense pain.

Jane opened her mouth wide “AAAAAAAAAAAGGGHHHH!!!!!”

Seeing enough was applied Lady Hampton eased off allowing several minutes to pass before Jane’s screams lessened. Once they had died down she continued to pour the acid. Seconds later Jane’s screams resumed.

The acid made no difference to her skin but caused intense pain in each burn or break in the skin. Several times Lady Hampton paused then resumed pouring before she was out of liquid.

Once out she put the vessel down. “You did very well young Jane” She leant forward and kissed her on her cheek before turning to leave. It was an unexpected show of affection for Jane.

Jane called out “Thank you Lady Hampton. I only want to please you”

Lady Hampton looked back. She paused for a moment “I could loosen the crusher for you?”

Jane shook her head “I wouldn’t want you to lessen your enjoyment Ma lady” She could not believe what she had just said but managed a smile.

“Very well. We’ll return soon to administer the spiked device into your womanhood”

Lady Hampton left the room closing the door behind her. Jane still wore her smile.

Sorry it has been a while since my last post. I decided to go for a holiday. Then returning home I found my attentions drawn to a wonderful woman who's pain threshold I have been exploring. These things take time which has pulled me from my writing as breaking a woman should not be rushed. Rather then attempting to cause her the most pain early on pain should be increased slowly.

Suspense should be built in the victim then the rack should be tightened harshly. During this her suffering can be enjoyed but just before she breaks, begging for mercy, the pain is lessened but only enough so she can continue to suffer. As asking for mercy is against her nature she will fight the pain for a long time. In a way she is bringing pain on herself. Then if she does well some pleasure can be given. It always amazes me how a few lashes of the tongue can make a woman seem to forget even the cruelest of pain.

Certainly a very enjoyable process and in the end I have a very obedient victim.

Lady Hampton and Beatrix re-entered the room to see Jane groaning in pain moving her head side to side. They each stood at a different side of Jane then first Beatrix touched her crushed breasts followed by Lady Hampton. The parts of her breasts that protruded out of the crusher were stretched tight. The crusher had been on her for so long now that this part of her breasts now felt cold to the touch.

Beatrix gripped the screw while looking towards Lady Hampton “Shall we?”

“Yes”

They both then loosened the screws which moved the slats apart. They could see the spikes lifting out of her breasts leaving deep puncture holes. Steadily her breasts returned to shape as finally the crusher was removed covered in blood.

Jane breathed deeply, relieved the crusher was removed. Her breasts were visibly swollen and covered in marks from the spikes. Jane remained silent as Beatrix picked up the thorn covered phallus. She moved it over Jane’s face so she could get one last look at the spikes that would soon be inside her.

Smiling Beatrix said “Are you ready to feel this inside your womanhood Jane?”

“Yes Ma Lady I’m ready” Jane feared the device but there was a faint hint of curiosity about it in her mind.

Beatrix gripped the iron handle on the table to return Jane to a horizontal position. The wood creaked then the table was once again secured with Jane looking straight up. Jane feared but knew exactly what was to come next. She had often thought about object being pushed inside her womanhood. The spikes scared her but the intrusion was something she could accept.

Beatrix held the phallus with her right hand then reached down to part the lips of Jane’s womanhood with her left fingers. Pushing between the lips she found the opening then moved the Phallus down to position. Jane raised her head following the phallus down, her heart beat faster. Seeing this unfound before her Lady Hampton watched on keen to see the effects the device would have on her.

Jane gasped with fright as she felt the tip of the phallus touch her. She then closed her eyes gritting her teeth together as it was pushed inside. Slowly, almost with care Beatrix pushed the phallus into Jane.

Lady Hampton said “You told me once you had thought about objects being pushed into your womanhood as punishment how do you feel about it now?”

“I fear the spikes Ma Lady. They’ll cut me” Beatrix continued.

Jane gave a sudden sharp breath as she felt the first thorn prick her. Beatrix continued to push then Jane felt another sharp sensation and another. At first it was bearable but then the thorns scraped deeper into her. They sliced a channel down though her as the continued their journey. Soon Jane could feel dozens of sharp point cutting into her or scraping gradually deeper.

With her eye wide she screamed out “AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!”

Shaking her head side to side she continued to cry out. Some thorns just scraped her inside, some cut her but a few would pierce a little deeper into her flesh. Next as the device was pushed they would grip her then be ripped forward giving a burst of pain. These thorns were the worst and she could feel each one travelling deeper into her.

The two women paid little attention to Jane’s screams but instead watched the phallus pushing deeper. Over three inches was already inside her and the pain she was feeling was high. Lady Hampton also noticed that Beatrix was having to use some force to move the phallus. Rather than just pushing it forward she was working it side to side as it went deeper.

Lady Hampton began to stroke Jane’s thigh looking closely at the phallus while feeling her muscles pull. She thought it was a very beautiful sight seeing a woman being tortured in such a way. How fortunate for us that a woman has this orifice with flesh so sensitive to pain so we can use such tortures. Lady Hampton thought to herself as she watched the device pushed yet deeper into Jane.

She then found her gaze distracted by Jane’s hands moving frantically. This was the only real part of her body she could move so she was moving it in response to the pain. First she would stretch her fingers outward then clench them tight, all while screaming with each lung full of air.

Soon the device was pushed in all the way. Once in Beatrix joined Lady Hampton in just watching the girls suffering. Beatrix noticed an effort on Jane’s part not to move her lower body. Each movement would pull on the thorns that were no longer visible. Now only the handle protruded from between her lips.

After a few minutes Jane managed to focus herself and looked up to her two tortures to see what would happen next. Beatrix gestured to Jane’s stomach. “Why don’t you place your hand on here then apply pressure?”

“Don’t mind if I do” Responded Lady Hampton liking the idea.

With care she rested her hand on Jane below her navel. Then while looking at Jane’s face so she did not miss her suffering she began to push. Jane flung her head back and screamed like before. She cried out from the pain of dozens on thorns pushing though her skin. Lady Hampton then rolled her palm side to side and could actually feel the phallus inside her. This caused Jane’s pain to reach a new level.

“Are you pleased with her pain Lady Hampton?”

“Very much so Beatrix”

“Well the next step in to turn the device so it slices her”

Lady Hampton let her hand slide of Jane’s soft skin the she moved her attentions to the phallus. Firmly she gripped the wooden handle, focusing her gaze on Jane’s womanhood. Steadily she applied a turning force and she could feel the device was stuck in her.

Beatrix said “All the thorns have been pushed deeply into the wall of flesh inside her. Some force will be needed to rip them free so it can be turned”

Hearing this Lady Hampton added yet more turning force as Jane continued to scream. Jane could feel each spike pulling on her slowly tearing its way free. Soon there was a little movement as the device started to turn. Then dozens of thorns tore Jane at once turning her screams into a more twisted version. Tears flowed down her eyes and her vision blurred from the agony happening between her legs.

Now the thorns that were free began to cut sideways as Lady Hampton was able to turn the phallus. Lady Hampton could still feel resistance but was pleased to know this was causing a cruel pain to her victim. Then some blood began to trickle out from the opening which was a sign of the damage they were causing. It took about three minutes for the first turn and Lady Hampton had no intention of stopping. To Jane it felt like the phallus had been turned a dozen times at this point.

Slowly Lady Hampton continued to turn the phallus at a constant rate as her instructor watched on pleased with her. Jane’s cries now lessened as her voice began to fail. The screams were now quieter with a note of strain in them. But both torturers knew her pain was no less.

The blood flow was now more sizable and Lady Hampton asked “How much more should I cut her?”

“Well she’s your girl so it’s your decision but she has performed well so maybe two more full turns?”

“Two more sound about right”

“But before you do…..” said Beatrix as she placed her hand on Jane’s stomach and pushed down.

“Now turn the device”

Jane could feel each thorn. If questioned she could tell you where each one was and how deep it was. Then as Beatrix pushed down each one plunged deeper. Lady Hampton continued to turn the device but could clearly feel it was gripping Jane much more. A lot more effort was required to turn the phallus as it now ripped deeper into the wall of Jane’s womanhood. Lady Hampton began to use two hands to turn the device which was now ripping Jane far more than before. She realised that all this resistance was caused by thorns actually cutting the girl. She was a woman too and considered how it would feel if she faced this torture. Torture like this is for the lower classes she thought to herself as she turned the thorn covered phallus completing the additional two turns.

Having finished turning the device Lady Hampton stood back then for the first time in a while looked at her victims face. Her face was red from her crying and screaming. Jane was a picture of pain.

Beatrix grabbed the iron handle on the side of the table then yanked it so Jane’s head went down and her feet went up. The shock of the movement caused the thorns to pull on her renewing her pain. Beatrix said “Lets pull this out then she how she takes that guilding acid you told me about. Let’s pour some down here on all those little cuts”

Lady Hampton did not respond she just smiled. Seeing this Beatrix said “would you like to get the acid and I’ll get a funnel”

Jane heard this and sobbed knowing how that liquid had hurt her breasts. Jane lay there with burn marks all over her body, ruined breasts and now this device inside her. She feared for what was about to happen. She had no idea the spikes would hurt so much but at least the curiosity was now gone.

Lady Hampton left the room while Beatrix found a funnel. She took the funnel over to Jane and said “How are you holding up?”

“It hurts that thing hurts… Ma Lady”

“That thing is a beautifully crafted device, designed to punish trouble making girls”

“I know it is….. Beautiful…But it hurts so much Ma Lady” She lifted her head so she could look down her body she could see the handle sticking out of her. Having her head lower than her body was an unsettling feeling and forced her to raise her head to look at Beatrix.

“You’re not saying we should stop are you. Lady Hampton would be so disappointed”

Jane shook her head “No ma Lady….. I want her to enjoy herself. But… It hurts so much” Jane wanted to say what would please Beatrix and part of her like the attention she was receiving. But the spikes had cut her in a way that was very painful and she was breaking.

“Good girl”

Beatrix admired the young girl for a moment until Lady Hampton returned. She walked through the door with a copper vessel filled with liquid. “I have the acid Beatrix”

“Very good now let’s apply it to her womanhood and she how she handles that pain. But first let’s take this out”

Beatrix gripped the phallus then gradually began to pull it out. As before Jane screamed out shaking her head as she felt the thorns scraping her inside. Slowly as more of it came out they saw it was covered in blood. Then finally with one last tug the phallus came free from Jane. Beatrix held the dripping object in her hands as she commented “The way you were holding on to that it was as if you did not want it taking out young girl”

Jane’s cries subsided and she just sobbed as the sharp pain inside her was still very overpowering. She took deep breaths causing her swollen breasts to heave up and down. The pain between her legs was go great she hardly paid attention to the pain of the punctures on her breasts or the burns on her body.

Beatrix pushed the spout of the funnel into Jane, pushing it in about an inch. Jane looked up fearing the burning pain she was about to feel having felt it before.

“Why don’t you pour while I hold said Beatrix”

Lady Hampton walked over then carefully began to pour the liquid into the funnel. Jane felt the funnel vibrate as the liquid hit it then felt a hit of coldness as the acid entered her. Lady Hampton continued to pour while watching Jane’s shocked face that turned to horror as she felt the burn. Within seconds the acid had found its way into the cuts and caused an intense burning pain for Jane.

Jane screamed out ‘AAAAARRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!” Again and again she screamed as the pain overwhelmed her. The pain was like nothing she had felt before, her muscles all twitched and she could feel her cuts as the acid crept into them.

A few minutes past before Lady Hampton said “Shall we give her some more”

Jane could not bear the thought “No Ma Lady Please no. I can’t take any more please Ma lady”

Lady Hampton turned to Beatrix “What do you think has she had enough?”

“Well…. She has taken a lot and performed very well so Maybe just a little more. Jane would you like to feel a little more acid?” Beatrix said staring at Jane.

Jane thought for a moment then nodded her head “Yes please Ma Lady” She knew she had to agree to it but she did also want to please her torturers.

Lady Hampton poured a bit more liquid down the funnel renewing Jane’s screams. She cried out for several minutes before Beatrix came over with a bucket of water.

“It’s ok Jane you have done very well, this is water to help ease the burning”

“Thank you Ma Lady” Said Jane as Beatrix poured the water into the funnel. Soon the water filled up Jane’s woman hood so light crimson water flowed out of her and down her body. After Beatrix had emptied the bucket she asked Jane “Does that feel better Jane?”

“Yes Ma Lady the burning has eased is my torture over?”

Beatrix looked to Lady Hampton who nodded to say it was then Beatrix responded “Yes we have finished with you”

Beatrix grabbed the iron handle and returned the table to its flat position so Jane was looking at the ceiling. Lady Hampton ran her right hand over her body down to her womanhood. “Do you mind if I touch you here?” Lady Hampton asked kindly.

“No not at all ma Lady”

Lady Hampton touched her inner lips feeling some of her cuts. “As a woman I know what we did to you was cruel but you took it so I’m pleased with you”

“Thank you Lady Hampton”

Then one by one Beatrix undid her restrains until she was free. Jane then rolled over into the foetal position. She could feel the burn marks all over her front, the damage done by the press to her breasts and the stinging pain of her womanhood. She began to cry.

Lady Hampton stroked her and said “I’ll give you two hours to clean all this up or I will have you flogged. First on the back then between the legs. Do you understand?”

“Yes Lady Hampton”

The two torturer started to walk to the exit leaving there victim behind when she called out.

“Lady Hampton and Lady Beatrix”

Then turned back “Yes?”

“Thank you”

I this story I tried to experiment with a victim that was to some extent willing. As many of us have "sessions" with our partners we are all willing participants so I tried to capture some of that. When I have fun with one of my victims I see in them a certain degree of fear as I am big on the theatrics and do like to push their pain threshold. But I also see some willingness because after all they want to be there. I also see a desire to please me as their torturer. This might not be the case for everyone.

Either way I'm not sure this story worked overly well but let me know what you think.

I this story I tried to experiment with a victim that was to some extent willing. As many of us have "sessions" with our partners we are all willing participants so I tried to capture some of that. When I have fun with one of my victims I see in them a certain degree of fear as I am big on the theatrics and do like to push their pain threshold. But I also see some willingness because after all they want to be there. I also see a desire to please me as their torturer. This might not be the case for everyone.

Either way I'm not sure this story worked overly well but let me know what you think.
this story is very good. you have a great story writing in you i hope to read more!!!!

Back
Top Bottom