Meeting Anastasia

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maelwenn, Slave of Rome
Featuring : @Possum as Maelwenn
There is something special about sending a helpless woman to her execution. Whipping her while she is defenselessly bound to part of the cross leaves her only her screams of anguish as her only defense. By the way, the crowd thinks she will look superb hanging nailed to the cross with her naked breasts thrust out for all to see...

Maelwenn, Slave of Rome
And the kind participation of our guest star: @messaline
Possum was her free-woman's name. She was captured and sold as a slave woman at a Moroccan slave auction as 'Maelwenn'. Owned by the ruthless SeD, she fell out of favor with her master. He let her know his displeasure by beating her for the entertainment of his friends and condemning to the horrible death on the cross. Her march to her crucifixion was meant to humiliate her and show Sed would even put a beautiful slave to death by the slow tortures of the cross.

She nears where she will learn the terrible tortures of the cross when she looks up and sees a stunning blond woman hanging naked nailed to a cross. She asks "Who are you and what have you done to deserve this diabolical treatment?"

The woman replies "I am Messaline and the the bastard SeD did this to me."

"But you are beautiful" Possum says. "What could make SeD do this to you?"

"I was sold to SeD as slave. But I would not denounce my lover from my free life" Nessaline says.

"So he crucified you because of another man" Possum asks in disbelief.

"No, m'lady. My lover was and is Judith. I think he crucified me because of our love" Messa explains.

"But you are so beautiful" Possum says.

"Then enjoy the sight of me when you are hanging from you cross" Messa says. "It will be the only pleasure you have..."

"Then enjoy the sight of me when you are hanging from you cross" Messa says. "It will be the only pleasure you have..."
"... And this pleasure will not be eternal !"
"Sed, you're a bad boy, only able to contemplate our nude bodies, dancing to our crosses in this horrible supplice !"

Messa et Maelwenn.jpg :rolleyes:

Maelwenn, Slave of Rome
And the kind participation of our guest star: @messaline

Attachments

• MaelwennVC24_13_1.jpg
    MaelwennVC24_13_1.jpg
    944.6 KB · Views: 29
  • MaelwennVC24_13_2.jpg
    MaelwennVC24_13_2.jpg
    936.1 KB · Views: 29
  • MaelwennVC24_13_3.jpg