Megan and Ruth's Journey

Go to CruxDreams.com
I didn't blame the horse. He can't have really noticed the slight barefoot girl being dragged along by a rope behind him . The road was Stony and my bare feet hurt like hell as pointed little stones added to my pain. Little marks of blood followed my path behind the horse as we made our way to the jail. The two soldiers who had taken me from my bed and hour before were bored. One was saddled on the horse in front of me the other rode behind us. It was a hot morning already as we made our way up towards Newlyn. My light shift I wore to bed barely covered my modesty and interested farmhands in the fields stopped working to watch me stumble along. The rope dug into my wrists a bit and the piece of a nightdress I wore was marked with my sweat from the walk. Ahead I saw the imposing presence of Newlyn Castle and Jail. Not long now..

I'm Megan. I'm 24 and I'm my Father's only Child. My poor Mother died bringing me into this World but my Childhood was happy in the Cornish Countryside. My Father did his best on his own to raise me and I did my best to help him by keeping our house and the small yard that came with it. It is the year of Our Lord 1790 and Cornwall is a rural fishing County at least that's what I know of it. My Dad is away out at sea today so when the two soldiers came for me this morning it was easy for them. They simply walked in to Our little home and pulled me from my bed screaming and kicking. A sharp strike from one of them knocked me senseless as they dragged me outside. Tying my wrists they started along with me behind. I shouted and roared and all I got was a lash of a whip across my bare legs. ' Why am I being taken ' I shouted at one of them!
' You are being taken to Newlyn Castle for questioning bitch' was all I got back.
I shuddered inside. That fearsome place. Stories came of it of disappeared people and disfigured victims of torture. But why me!
I counted myself lucky I was not raped by my two arresting officers as we made our way into the courtyard of the castle. I had expected they would assault me in some way but as they led me inside they were very matter of fact . Petrified I allowed them pull me along by the rope my bare feet cold with the stone underneath. I started to struggle against them and scream but all I got was another belt across my mouth. They had to drag me the rest of the way, through doors and down stone steps till we went through one last door. Noises helped me regain my wits and I realized with horror we are in the dungeon, it's devices of torture all around. Why am I here?

My path to Womanhood was not a normal one. I was a playful child of the country. I grew up playing and working amongst the other boys and girls my own age but my work around the house and yard came first always. We were poor but fairly happy. As I reached puberty my body developed and so did the boys interest in me. But I was looking another way. My friend Ruth was like a Sister to me. We did everything together in our spare time as as we grew into our teenage years we would often swim together naked in Watergate Bay. On one such Summers Evening as we lay in the sand drying off I reached for her hand in the sand. It clasped mine and our eyes locked into each other. I shuffled along the sand awkwardly closer to her naked body and kissed her lightly. She responded a little. I was scared but aroused. I kissed her more and Ruth responded to my kiss. I put my hand in her long black hair and told her I loved her. She put her hand on my back and pulled me into her so our breasts touched for the first time. I could feel her nipples hard against my skin as we kissed passionately. Her hands pulled me into her ever closer as our lovemaking got more and more intense. We whispered erotic things of love to each other as we both felt and held each other's bodies in the evening sun. I felt I was in love as I felt my way along to her wet pussy. She let out a little shriek as I fingered her and felt her wet cum for the first time. Our bodies were as one as we made love under the sun. We swore love and allegiances as we kissed and rolled on each other in the sand. That evening as we ran back into the sea holding hands we laughed and giggled and kissed again in the waves. We were in love. We walked back to our homes that night holding each other. We kissed goodnight out of sight and went out separate ways. Ahh dear Ruth my beloved if we only knew then where our love would lead us to maybe we would have stopped there and then. But love is blind. Our Cornwall back then was not in any way ready for us two.
See our ancestors now? Our girls in that modern World can have their love together. Our outcome was so different and I must go back to telling it....
Tbc

Back
Top Bottom