MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is dawn. First sunrays enlighten my face, and I feel the first warmth of the morning on my skin. How long have I been on the cross? I couldn't know, I have lost the sense of passing time, it seems to me like ages. The pain in my wrists is awful, engulfs my arms and my upper body, and each time I try to push on the nails in my feet to relieve it, lightning bolts of pure agony climb up my long beautiful legs.

I see people approaching the crosses. There are many, but I cannot distinguish who they are through the pain veil on my eyes. The walk around the crosses, look up at the men and women attached on them, comment on their status, somebody even speaks to them. All of the sudden, I see a sponge close to my mouth. They are offering me to drink. I strain my neck and suck greedily, letting the fresh water pour down my throat. When I am done and murmur a soft "thanks" downward.

Minutes pass. Or maybe hours, I do not know. They have removed the cornu. When? I do not know. Then a hear voice, clear and loud, from somewhere below me: "you are going to die. Somebody very soon, somebody later. We will be watching here. Watching your death writhes and, of course, enjoying them!" They laugh down there.

I gather all the air I can in my lungs: "please! please!" They approach me: "I do not want to die slowly. Break my legs." I pause, letting the words sink in, and collecting new air to speak: "I want to give my last show. Break my legs and enjoy the show."

For a moment nothing happens. Then, there is some turmoil, somebody barks an order, and somebody else immediately goes and comes back with a big wooden club. He steps forward my cross. He is burly, that's all I can see. He weights the club in his hands, evaluating the amount of strength he has to use, waiting for the order.

Then the order arrives: "GO!" He swings a full circle with the club and hits my right shin, smashing it. The noise of broken bones is loud and sickening: "CRACKK!" I howl in pain, like a wounded animal, my voice raising loud: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" But he doesn't stop. He rapidly changes position and delivers his next blow: "THUMB CRRAACKK AAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!"

I slump down, hanging from the nails in my wrists, my legs useless to support me now. There is not much blood, but they can clearly see my shins are not straight anymore. The pain in my arms and legs explodes, reaching levels not reached before. Then, as I slump down, I immediately realize how my end will be. I cannot exhale. The air in my lungs does not get out anymore. I cannot exhale, my ribcage is expanded as I hang from my wrists like that, and I do not have any strength or possibility to push me up.

I stay there, just stopping breathing. Two minutes, and I feel the pressure in my lungs raising rapidly. It is just like they would be tightening a lace around my neck. I feel my heart pounding. I gurgle. A dark veil falls on my eyes. I writhe on the cross trying, in desperation, to pull on my wrists. I cry, but no sound gets out my throat. And my lungs seem to explode. My heart beats resound in my ears like deep drum beats. Then everything burst out. I hang there, my neck on the right side, my head resting on my collar bone, mouth and eyes open. I'm dead. They clap.

It is dawn. First sunrays enlighten my face, and I feel the first warmth of the morning on my skin. How long have I been on the cross? I couldn't know, I have lost the sense of passing time, it seems to me like ages. The pain in my wrists is awful, engulfs my arms and my upper body, and each time I try to push on the nails in my feet to relieve it, lightning bolts of pure agony climb up my long beautiful legs.

I see people approaching the crosses. There are many, but I cannot distinguish who they are through the pain veil on my eyes. The walk around the crosses, look up at the men and women attached on them, comment on their status, somebody even speaks to them. All of the sudden, I see a sponge close to my mouth. They are offering me to drink. I strain my neck and suck greedily, letting the fresh water pour down my throat. When I am done and murmur a soft "thanks" downward.

Minutes pass. Or maybe hours, I do not know. They have removed the cornu. When? I do not know. Then a hear voice, clear and loud, from somewhere below me: "you are going to die. Somebody very soon, somebody later. We will be watching here. Watching your death writhes and, of course, enjoying them!" They laugh down there.

I gather all the air I can in my lungs: "please! please!" They approach me: "I do not want to die slowly. Break my legs." I pause, letting the words sink in, and collecting new air to speak: "I want to give my last show. Break my legs and enjoy the show."

For a moment nothing happens. Then, there is some turmoil, somebody barks an order, and somebody else immediately goes and comes back with a big wooden club. He steps forward my cross. He is burly, that's all I can see. He weights the club in his hands, evaluating the amount of strength he has to use, waiting for the order.

Then the order arrives: "GO!" He swings a full circle with the club and hits my right shin, smashing it. The noise of broken bones is loud and sickening: "CRACKK!" I howl in pain, like a wounded animal, my voice raising loud: "AAAAAAHHHH!!!" But he doesn't stop. He rapidly changes position and delivers his next blow: "THUMB CRRAACKK AAAAHHHAAAAAA!!!"

I slump down, hanging from the nails in my wrists, my legs useless to support me now. There is not much blood, but they can clearly see my shins are not straight anymore. The pain in my arms and legs explodes, reaching levels not reached before. Then, as I slump down, I immediately realize how my end will be. I cannot exhale. The air in my lungs does not get out anymore. I cannot exhale, my ribcage is expanded as I hang from my wrists like that, and I do not have any strength or possibility to push me up.

I stay there, just stopping breathing. Two minutes, and I feel the pressure in my lungs raising rapidly. It is just like they would be tightening a lace around my neck. I feel my heart pounding. I gurgle. A dark veil falls on my eyes. I writhe on the cross trying, in desperation, to pull on my wrists. I cry, but no sound gets out my throat. And my lungs seem to explode. My heart beats resound in my ears like deep drum beats. Then everything burst out. I hang there, my neck on the right side, my head resting on my collar bone, mouth and eyes open. I'm dead. They clap.
I really love the way you write Gabriella. Thanks a lot!

(Birgitt)

Hand in hand, Bjorn and I go around the site to see if there are still many people alive on the crosses.

Obviously, Christina always resists!
She cannot afford to die before the others because she may die with a feeling of spite caused by the idea of not having finished her work!
She must hold on and wait until all of its victims have passed away!

Patrizio is still there!
He still struggles under the eyes of Mario who impatiently waits for him to end and for this man whom he nevertheless loved to join his ancestors but he still struggles!
His suffering seems endless and his breathing is more than jerky and almost imperceptible but he still clings to the little life he has left.

The newlyweds have left to extend their wedding night in another world and will finally be reunited for eternity in this mass grave where the two lesbians who have not waited for the others to be huddled together are already resting .

In front of their abandoned crosses, I still dream and imagine myself nailed to one of them with Bjorn on the other right next to me.
My pussy starts to flow, this desire is really ingrained in me and if Bjorn had not pulled me with force, I think I would have remained prostrate there waiting for charitable souls to carry out my crucifixion.

Carlos is still holding on, it won't last longer!
His pretty neighbors on the right have already left, but Barbaria and Eulalia on his left are still alive.
His look, which already looks glassy, goes from Christina to two sculptural beauties who are slowly but surely heading towards their death.
Will he see them die or will the opposite happen?
I don't know, but I really appreciate the show they are always giving us.

Wikk gives the impression of being even more sad and upset than before!
He has just witnessed the death of his idol, Gabriella, after her legs were broken.
I suppose he must have felt in him each of the blows that his great love suffered.
I believe that now, he must desire to die as quickly as possible, end his ordeal, finally stop suffering and join her.

The last two still alive in the row are Nudeboy and FSG!
If I could have bet on the last to succumb, I would have made them my favorites.
They don't say much and hardly get noticed but their resistance to pain is really fantastic!
Life seems not to want to leave them and, both in love with their cross, they certainly want to stay there as long as possible.
Unfortunately for them, this cross will still kill them!
How long will they resist him?

The show will be over soon!
This is the last chapter of this long story, the curtain will soon fall on this unique representation!

It will have been very expensive!
Eighteen dead and three days of suffering, stars, many extras, this modern peplum will have kept all its promises except for me who will have to continue to live with in me an indelible image, a feeling of guilt.

I am all right here. I look again left and right of the line. I see the naked bodies of Messaline, Barbaria, Judith, Eulalia, Roberta, FSG, Gabriella, Nicole…I am in love with every one of the ladies…

I wish I could slowly lick and kiss their pussies, comerles el coño despacio a todas. I would die for any of them and I have been granted the privilege of dying crucified with all of them!

Not much longer now for the total fulfillment of our biggest fantasy and ultimate perversion!

PART XXII a

The removal of my cornu has brought back to me the acute pain of hanging from my wrist´s nails and the agony of trying to breathe while being in that condition.

Now I have to “dance” again on my cross.

But I am exhausted. Probably the drug is giving me some strength besides the arousal. I don´t know. I have some pain in my chest I didn´t have before.

I push on the nail that pierces my feet´s and rise to get some air.

The pain is just immense. I keep pushing, get up in my cross arching my body out and inhale deeply. Then, I collapse back until I am again supported by my nailed arms. I couldn’t say which one is worse!

I realize that I won’t be able do to this many more times.

It’s clear that I am going to die very soon. I hear grunts and cries from the other crosses. We are all going to die very soon.

Well, that is what we have been nailed for!

I feel surprisingly calm.

The sky is changing already from deep black to a hint of dawn. The stars had disappeared.

The sexual turmoil that was taken place in front of us has also stopped. Now all the guests have shifted their attention back to us.

I execute the dance of the cross a couple of times more. Several guests are directly observing me. It looks that some ladies are fond of me and are going to stay with me for the rest of my short life.

I still try to give them a good show with my body twisting and my cock sway. The twisted pride of the crucified.

I look in front of me and I see how the first rays of the Sun are shining on the right side of the Headmistress body and cross. She looks magnificent. Like a wild goddess.

We look at each other and smile knowingly. It’s the end. Our goodbye. She looks down to bid farewell to her husband and Pete buries his face on her crotch eating hungrily her pussy one last time.

I look to my left and exchange a look and a smile with Barb. She looks still so beautiful!

We are too tired to speak, but we know what we mean.

I look to the right and see the tortured beauty of Messa.

Both women understand what an honor has been for me to be crucified between such a brave and sensual ladies!

PART XXII b

Teresa has been keeping an eye on Barb since she prepared her for the cross, after the shower. She finds her lovely, both due to her body and to her spirit. She relives the moment…

“…Teresa finishes tying Barbaria’s loincloth at her front.
She takes good care of placing the rag between her ass cheeks and tight over her sex. Her cunt lips are seductively marked under the thin white fabric.

-Your hair is quite dry already Barb - she says to the American in a friendly tone – I think you wear it a little too long for your convenience. It will bother you during the whipping and will be a real nuisance when you are in the cross. I could make it in a ponytail if you want.

-…Mmm…Yes please! I would be grateful – the condemned answers taken by surprise.

Teresa quickly gathers the crucificand’s hair and ties it in a thick ponytail with a rubber band.

-There! - She says taking a step back and looking appreciatively at the almost naked woman. Barb is standing with her back straight, her breast proud and high, enhanced by her tied arms position, her lovely curves and her nudity revealed even more by the loincloth. The ponytail suits her very well also.

- You look impressive! You are going to look gorgeous crucified! – Teresa exclaims with sincere admiration.

Barb finds the compliment shocking, but she can’t help to feel pride by the fact that she is going to look smashingly attractive while dying on her cross!
Teresa looks at the American’s eyes and recognizes the turmoil of feelings she is experiencing.

-Yes Barb, I understand- You are afraid of all the pain that awaits you…and you don’t want to die. You have been arguing with yourself about these questions for so long now! - She tells her softly while tenderly caressing her left breast.
-But on the other hand I envy you! – Teresa keeps saying - You are going to live your lifetime fantasy and in this unique occasion! 13 crosses, what a show! With all this careful staging!
Soon you will be up on your cross. – Her hands were now caressing every part of Barb’s body. - Naked, defenseless, looking at the others crucified with you, submitting totally; being observed by all of us. You will be offering your pain and your sexy body for our pleasure and every one of us, men and women, will be lusting for you. You will be, as I said, incredibly sexy crucified. The object of our wildest desires!

Teresa left hand was now pressing the American’s loincloth right over her pussy, slowly massaging her labia under the cloth.

- I expect you go out there and die well, so we have a good time. Will you Barb?
- Yes Mistress…- Barbaria answers hoarsely, her arousal level, very high.
- Good! I trust you! Later I will be at the base of your cross and I will masturbate looking at you Honey!
She makes sure that Barb’s loincloth is perfectly terse and tight over her sex, still enhancing her hidden labia. And slapping her ass, she leaves her there standing and trembling a little…”

Back to the present moment, she is standing close to her cross, besides a silent Master Paul. Charles is standing even closer to Barb´s nailed feet.

It is obvious that without the support of the cornu she won’t last much longer.

She looks at her side and meets Charle´s eyes and see sorrow in them.

-Why don´t you give her a farewell kiss Charles? – Teresa suggests.

The architect smiles sadly and approaches Barb´s cross, takes her ass on his hands and pushing her body upwards buries his face on the American´s crotch. The only lips of her he can reach.

He starts tenderly kissing and licking her pussy, feeling her soft bush against his face. She, being able to breath better, starts moaning feeling all the arousal of the amazing last two days gathering around his tongue.

Charles knows that it´s just pointless speculation, but he can’t help to wonder what if they had met in different circumstances. Feeling somehow cheated, he redoubles his efforts sucking now her clit with wild passion.

To his relief she soon starts trembling literally on his hands while a big orgasm shakes her.

-Charles…- Teresa tells him in a quiet voice.

He understands what she means and he knows she is right.

Against his will and locking his eyes on Barb´s he releases her, her body hanging painfully again from her wrist´s nails.

She mouths a silent:

-Thanks, and goodbye…

Teresa walks now the base of the cross and putting her left hand on Barb´s thigh and her right on her own pussy starts caressing herself.

-Let it go love. It’s time to rest! I will pleasure myself looking at you while you die. I am here for you…

Barb nods with a sad smile and resting her head on her chest, closes her eyes for the last time…

And PART XXII c

It looks like my querida Barb is dead…

I hear noises and cries to my right. It seems that Messa and Judith had their legs broken. I don’t want to look at Messa, I prefer not to see her like that…

Instead, I look back at the incredible succession of events that I went through since I drove to the Sicilian villa yesterday…perhaps the day before yesterday…

Meeting the Headmistress, being flogged by her…
Waiting to board the plane while rubbing my hard cock on Eulalia’s bum and brushing Barb´s pussy…
Being paraded in shame in front of the guest for the first time…
The cross-fitting session, the pillories…
The whipping duel between FSG and Roberta…
The night…
The heavenly shower with Gabriella, Eulalia, Barb…
The scourging with the alluring Eulalia at my side…
Being led to the crucifixion grounds with the buildup, the anticipation, the proximity of the cross…
The nailing and Messa generously riding my cock…
The raising, seeing the world from my cross for the first time…
The first shame of the crucified in front of his public…
The sensation of fulfillment in our shared crucifixion...
The mutual support, the view of my naked sisters trashing and twisting in their crosses…

Such a succession of incredibly intense and arousing experiences!

I never wanted to die. I love life and women, but I am ready to pay the price for living this ultimate and unique experience with my sisters and brothers in crucifixion.

The silence is almost complete. The audience has become solemnly quiet. Moans and soft cries can be heard from several crosses.

I am now ready to die in my cross, as I had so many times fantasized.

Susan is still keeping me company and she senses my surrender.

-Wait! Don’t give up yet. Let me thank you one more time for giving me so much pleasure Carlos! - She exclaims.

And she mounts a box and starts again caressing my cock with her hand and licking it with her tongue gently.

I raise my head to the sky feeling my body responding with all the remaining fire I still have.

Very soon my whole body is stretched taut, my feet pushing down, totally unaware of the searing pain…and soon I explode one last time in an incredible climax of pleasure and pain…

I fall, exhausted, until my nails stop my limp body.

-Goodbye Carlos, I will never forget you! – I hear Susan from very far away…

I submit to my cross happy to be hers, at last!

While darkness is closing on me, I see an image of ours corpses being thrown into our grave.

Death finds me smiling, because in my mind I see my body falling on top of FatSlaveGirl and Gabriella’s soft nakedness and Barb, Messa and Eulalia´s are heaped on top of me…

Barb nods with a sad smile and resting her head on her chest, closes her eyes for the last time…
Death finds me smiling, because in my mind I see my body falling on top of FatSlaveGirl and Gabriella’s soft nakedness and Barb, Messa and Eulalia´s are heaped on top of me…

And so it is finished ... reduced to a body pile of naked corpses. Was it worth it? Each participant should have to ask themselves that question but if they haven’t the time is unfortunately past. It was quite a ride, though, wasn’t it?

Thanks to Carloscruz for engineering and directing such a great participatory experience! :clapping:

“Bastards! Infidel bastards!”

“What’s the problem, chief!?”

“Do - don’t you see that!?”

“Yes, chief I do! That’s a real crucifixion going on! A little bit weird from these infidels, I admit!”

“Unbelievable, isn’t it! Outrageous!”

“But why are you so upset, chief!?”

“Because I had planned to raid that place and crucify them! Now they are doing it themselves! No wonder we cannot win this war! These infidels are always a step ahead of our plans!”

“What do we do now, chief!?”

“Keep watching! We are scouts!”

“Yeah, it looks exciting anyway!”

“Shut up and watch!”

You probably all remember the rebel scouts who were watching the strange activity in the resort from a distance. With growing unbelief, they saw the events develop.

When evening was falling, no one of neither the guests nor the crucified had paid attention to two more men who had arrived on the top of the knoll. The crucified were too much occupied by their painful last struggle, the guests and guards were living their excitement. No one still kept count of the coming and going on the knoll.

“This … is really real, chief! Look at them! Real nails through their limbs! That hook that penetrates their butt! They really suffer!”

“I must admit, even I had hoped it would have been staged after all! You would not believe it if you had not seen it from nearby!”

“What drives them!? Are they punished for something? What is on the sign above their heads?”

“I have no idea? The sign reads their names, and some sort of crimes! The kind of attitudes and acts we would crucify someone too, however just for display, after shooting them! But still, watched from a distance, I had the impression that they submitted to their ordeal, that’s why I still had doubts whether it was staged or not! What is in these people’s heads!? Come, let’s ask one! The action seems to be going on at the other side of the row! No one notices us!”

They stepped to the cross of a man named Loxuru, according to the sign.

“Why are you here!? Why are you crucified?”

“Because people have given money to have us brought here and see us crucified!”

“Are you convicted criminals!?”

Loxuru uttered a laugh, to the limits of what his bodily condition allowed him.

“Judicially not, but we have been tracked down by those people, because we all had this crucifixion kink. That is our perceived crime. We have been pressed to show up and we were brought here, to meet out fate.”

“So, if you did nothing wrong, for law, why did you follow them?”

“Because… of that fantasy, that desire we share! I know it is totally crazy for those who don’t have it, but the attraction was stronger than ourselves!”

“Explain me!”

“Neither of us can’t explain this exactly! It is .. something you have, or not! It is hard and painful, but arousing too!”

“How can you bear that suffering?”

“They gave us drugs, lots of drugs, to soften the pains!”

The two left the row of crosses, shaking their heads. They still did not understand.

“So, they are drugged! That softens their suffering!”

“I would like to be drugged too, when they would crucify me!”

“But they will die, anyway!? For the pleasure of others…?”

Silently, the men had followed the events, with growing amazement.

The night had almost passed. In the east, the sky was slowly turning from grey-blue into red. Over the knoll hung an invigorating morning smell, announcing a new day. But not for these on the crosses. Several were already hanging dead to their killing instrument. The man named Loxuru was already one of them. More were following, one by one.

“What shall we report to the sheik, chief!?”

“Nothing! Nothing at all!”

“What do you mean!?”

“I don’t go back to the sheik! I have seen enough here! If infidels are prepared to have themselves crucified, like those people here were, they are invincible! Against such a determination, we cannot fight! I tell you what! Some of these people will take us to Europe! I prefer becoming a dishwasher in a lousy restaurant over fighting a lost war here!”

“Good idea! And maybe we have good internet there, so we can join that CruxForums site!”

“My plan!”

And so it is finished ... reduced to a body pile of naked corpses. Was it worth it? Each participant should have to ask themselves that question but if they haven’t the time is unfortunately past. It was quite a ride, though, wasn’t it?

Thanks to Carloscruz for engineering and directing such a great participatory experience! :clapping:
Since perhaps there is members that still may want to post (like Loxuru, thanks a lot @Loxuru ), I was planning to wait some time before expressing my grattitude to so many of you. Friends, sisters and brothers in crucifixion.
But right now I will like to advance that it was certainly worth for me.
Just the idea of being crucified next to a woman like you Barb, would be tempting enough as to... :bdsm-heart:;)

AT HOME

“Where to hell is Loxuru!? He has not shown up in days, without notification!”

“I don’t know boss! He does not reply to our calls and emails. I even get a strange message, that his phone numbers and e-mail accounts are unknown!”

“Keep trying, damned! We need him urgently to fix that algorithm! I hired him for that job!“

“You know, boss, that is illegal!”

“I don’t care, and neither did Lox bother! We need the algorithm very urgently, now that Palo Alto Analytics is in crisis! They are still not yet financially safe! We must hack them, before they shut down, so we can steal – I mean secure – their databases!”

“Boss! Look at this!”

“What is that supposed to mean!?”

“A marriage certificate, boss! Loxuru apparently got married, yesterday! And guess to whom!?”

“Who is so desperate she would marry Lox!?”

“Guess who, boss! Your good friend from Palo Alto, Martha…”

“I told you to never mention that name in my presence! Must be fake! Lox even didn’t know her!?”

“It is an official certificate, boss!”

“What to fuck is that asocial renegade think he is doing!? Sleeping with the enemy!? Where did you say, that bitch’s cellphone was traced yesterday?”

“She was in Libya, boss, in an abandoned luxury resort, where loyal Ghaddafi followers once spent holidays! Now it is located… amidst Islamic rebel territory!”

“Only Lox and she could choose such a stupid place for a honeymoon! Now, make Mister Lox clear, immediately, I repeat: immediately, that he should show up here immediately, I repeat: immediately, to complete his project, and that he should leave that bitch behind where she is! I would not care if the rebels abduct her and do some nasty things with her! Make Mister Lox clear that my patience is limited and that he better should resume his work, or I’ll track him down wherever he is on this planet, and I’ll crucify him on the spot when I find him!”

“Maybe he would enjoy that!?”

“What do you mean by that!?”

“Nothing, boss, Lox might just be weird and kinky enough to like it!” (better not to upset the boss further on, so the employee quickly closed the Very Deep Dark Web page, hosting reels posted from the resort in Libya – showing scenes from an unbelievable event, with, among others, Loxuru, clearly recognizable…).

AT HOME

“Where to hell is Loxuru!? He has not shown up in days, without notification!”

“I don’t know boss! He does not reply to our calls and emails. I even get a strange message, that his phone numbers and e-mail accounts are unknown!”

“Keep trying, damned! We need him urgently to fix that algorithm! I hired him for that job!“

“You know, boss, that is illegal!”

“I don’t care, and neither did Lox bother! We need the algorithm very urgently, now that Palo Alto Analytics is in crisis! They are still not yet financially safe! We must hack them, before they shut down, so we can steal – I mean secure – their databases!”

“Boss! Look at this!”

“What is that supposed to mean!?”

“A marriage certificate, boss! Loxuru apparently got married, yesterday! And guess to whom!?”

“Who is so desperate she would marry Lox!?”

“Guess who, boss! Your good friend from Palo Alto, Martha…”

“I told you to never mention that name in my presence! Must be fake! Lox even didn’t know her!?”

“It is an official certificate, boss!”

“What to fuck is that asocial renegade think he is doing!? Sleeping with the enemy!? Where did you say, that bitch’s cellphone was traced yesterday?”

“She was in Libya, boss, in an abandoned luxury resort, where loyal Ghaddafi followers once spent holidays! Now it is located… amidst Islamic rebel territory!”

“Only Lox and she could choose such a stupid place for a honeymoon! Now, make Mister Lox clear, immediately, I repeat: immediately, that he should show up here immediately, I repeat: immediately, to complete his project, and that he should leave that bitch behind where she is! I would not care if the rebels abduct her and do some nasty things with her! Make Mister Lox clear that my patience is limited and that he better should resume his work, or I’ll track him down wherever he is on this planet, and I’ll crucify him on the spot when I find him!”

“Maybe he would enjoy that!?”

“What do you mean by that!?”

“Nothing, boss, Lox might just be weird and kinky enough to like it!” (better not to upset the boss further on, so the employee quickly closed the Very Deep Dark Web page, hosting reels posted from the resort in Libya – showing scenes from an unbelievable event, with, among others, Loxuru, clearly recognizable…).
Hoe I would love to see that video! ;)

Dear Participants of this thread - I didn’t manage to be here in last weeks because of Coronavirus pandemic. I regret it - especially because the story was already finished by Carlos and I didn’t write my last part. Carlos asked me for this and I even hoped that I will write it - but “life is brutal” as the saying goes.

Yesterday I was reading his message where he wrote that it is not too late and I can (or should) to write - I thought - yes, let it be …. especially because my beloved Gabriella wrote her last part - so terribly and so splendidly . Oh! - I can’t even imagine that atrocity of breaking her legs! .. and then she was ending her life next to me - me hearing this terrible wheezing and gurgling of her dying, hearing her last moan and breath …

I considered it and now I know I can't write it - simply I don’t know how to write about my last moments … Especially because this what was written in my last part was in my intention something alike such finish # 1,107 - with final vision appearing in me dying, with a flash of the red setting sun (or maybe - rising after night) - what was in my intention related to the light of the image I posted …

I think Wikk was perhaps unaware of what was happening around him ... his body was fighting with the last of his strength, paralyzed by pain and exhaustion, devastated by drugs given him … he was young but never too strong, and at the same time what he had suffered in the last days and nights was greater than anything in his life. After many hours on the cross, almost nothing of his thoughts about life and the world remained - maybe just the awareness of this strange assignment and distinction - so much unexpected for him! … the fact that he is here in the middle of all those executed - he, the least important of them ... and that on his left and right there are two beautiful women - the ones he did not dare to dream about, which he always adored in his dreams - Eulalia and Gabriella ... and the ruler of this spectacle - Christina - from whose will she was so placed - is in front of him on her cross ... that he would worship her beauty while dying ... again and again ... praying to her as if to the Goddess, whom he was given by his Mistress Marlen ...

His tormented body remained excited to the end and in the red of the sun above the horizon green-eyed beauty rode him in his last moments ...

But he heard his beloved's broken legs cracking, as she wheezed with her final breaths ... and his mind sobered up and the terrified lips whispered silently ... "don't please ... don't break my legs ... I don't want to die ... I'm afraid"

For a moment, the face of his first love, also the faces of other beautiful women, staring at him were reflected in his mind ... a beautiful naked girl waiting for him at home ... and a face beautiful but cold now, a face of satisfaction and power full of ... cruel, Green-eyed ... but suddenly cold sobriety came ... only breathing and wheezing clearly heard, blunt pain and ragged heart beat ... and it suddenly died down, there was only terror and silence ...
he could still see and the thought was in his head …
... terror .. he moved and shook his body, wanted to escape ... and sees less and less, darker...
dark ...

.. he was 26 years old ...

Thank you Carlos for leading that thread. Thank you for what you was writing as parts of the story and your inspirations send to us.

Thanks to all participants who were writing their so interesting parts - it was fantastic to take part in this adventure.

It would be great to get such invitation to the villa in Sicily

The night gives way to a new day, but not for me, not for us …….

They took away the cornu, my body without more support slips down, the breath fades, the heart beats more and more slowly ... .. And then it stops completely ...

It's over, I'm dead ...

But a strange thing happens, something detaches itself from my mortal body, I see myself dead with my head reclining, I see that they take me down from the cross, they put me on a towel and with other corpses they bring me down from the hill to the mass grave, I they put in ...

Then a flash blinded and everything fades, total darkness. The end!
fosse-comuni-850x491.jpg

(Birgitt)

I can't get away from these crosses that obsess me!
All the time, I come and go with eyes full of tears and heart as if I had just lost my whole family!

Nicole, Monica, Piraland and Kathy!
My victims, those I crucified, died on their cross!
I look at them, touch them by the way, admire them and still feel guilty for not being able to accompany them.

Roberta has also passed away and her two neighbors, her friends Nudeboy and FSG will surely soon join her!

The beautiful Gabriella whose legs have been broken now hangs on her cross without her beauty being affected by the death that has just prevailed!
His fan, Wikk, didn't survive her for long, how could he?
He had to leave with the image of his idol engraved in him and he even seems to be happy .

Then comes Eulalia !
Life does not want to leave her even though she no longer seems to struggle, that she really awaits the fateful moment of her end.
In a breath, she calls me, whispers that she can't take it anymore, that she has enormous difficulty breathing, that the pain she feels is really no longer bearable and asks me to help her to leave this earth!
A little caught off guard, I do not know exactly what to do and, with my hand resting on her thigh, replies that I am at her disposal but that I feel that there has been enough violence and that I would not yet add additional pain to her ordeal .
Without even thinking so, my hand began to caress her thigh and gradually goes up to her very wet pussy and so easily accessible because of the way she was crucified, legs wide apart.
Her clitoris is erect and her vagina is very open, my fingers have to make no effort to penetrate into her!
Immediately, she cambers and begins to moan languidly.
I approach my mouth and my tongue begins to come and go on her clitoris that she tries to push forward so that I can eat it better!
I feel her belly contract, the storm that blows in her takes away and she screams, pulls on her arms and falls straight back!

This last orgasm was too strong for her, we can say that she just died of pleasure .
After all the suffering that her cross has caused her, it is a mad pleasure that has completed it!
This last orgasm was fatal to her.

I hope the way I have adopted to help her fits well with what she was looking for.

The crosses have just made their fifteenth victim before the eyes of Christina who will surely follow her very quickly.

There are only three of them, the Mass will soon be said.

Say goodbye to
The Headmistress
of the Company of
the Crucificands​

PART XXIII

-…Carlos is dead…-Cristina says in weak voice.
Pete removes his face from her wife´s crotch and steps back. He takes a look over his shoulder and checks that indeed their colleague is now hanging dead from his cross.
Then he looks up at his crucified wife and admires, one more time, the shocking and disturbing image of a naked woman nailed on a cross…her woman.

It had been about fifteen hours since he saw for the first time a real human being on a cross, it was Messaline, but he hadn´t got use to the appalling view of a naked man or woman so exposed in a cross. Specially if it´s a woman; and the sensations are far more intense if the woman is his wife!

Cristina was crucified, to his almost total surprise, less than one after the beautiful French went up with her cross.

His wife has been crucified now for close to fourteen hours. Fourteen hours hanging naked from her cross!

Still, every time he looks at her, he is still shocked and shaken by conflicting feelings. He is incredibly sorry for her and he is appalled by her terrible suffering. He loves her more than anything…yet he can´t help to feel arousal when he looks at her gorgeous body twisting and shaking around her nails.

And she knows that, and had danced in her cross even with more intensity…for him…
She is incredible!

He is going to miss her terribly, he doesn´t know what is going to become of him without her…but right now, he has to help her to live her dream, he has to help her die!

-You really got something between you two, - he says to her without malice.

-Carlos? Yes Pete. – she answers speaking slowly and saving her breath. – Is evident that we found an strong connection…I got very fond of him…but you know it had nothing to do with us…

-I know Sweetheart. You know I have never been a jealous type.

-And you also know that I didn´t ask you to crucify me because of him…don´t you Pete? We discussed it…You understand I had to do it, don’t you?

-Yes Cristina. I do! – he says, tying to get her to enjoy her last minutes on the cross. The cross she had craved for so much, for so long.

-And you had a hell of a time crucifying me and fucking me on my cross! – She says with a still irresistible and mischievous smile.

-Yes. my love…all that is true. – he answers always looking at her and trying his best to smile also.

There is a silence. Only moans from some the dying condemned.

-My time has come. Break my legs Darling…I wanted you to crucify me and I also want you to finish me up!

-I will help you, but I won´t destroy your body anymore Love. – Pette says walking back to her cross.

He gets hold of her hips, and looking up into her eyes, lets his whole weight hanging from her. She understands.

He will kill her by pulling her down with the weight of his body.

It´s the same than when friends pulled down the feet of a hanged to shorten his or her agony.

She won´t be more able to breath any better than having her legs broken.

She smiles down to Pete with love and nods. She is ready and happy to be killed by him.

Pete smiles back, returns to her crotch, and proceeds to kiss and eat her wife´s cunt for the last time. His arms embracing her gorgeous bum, his whole weight always pulling her down.

She looks up. She can´t push. She can´t breathe. She is almost inmediattlly dizzy.
She feels her lungs aching.
She feels her pussy licked.
She feels her consciousness fading.
She feels her nails.
She feels Peter´s hands caressing her buttocks.
She feels her arms cramping.
She feels his tongue on her clit.
She feels the lack of oxygen.
She feels her orgasms crashing and bursting from well inside her.
She feels her body thrashing with her pleasure and death throes.
She feels…

(Birgitt)

It's over!

The last two, probably the most resistant, Nudeboy and Fatslavegirl have just given up the ghost.

On the crosses, there are only corpses and most spectators get dressed and leave the site.

It's "Waterloo, dreary plain!" as Victor Hugo wrote!
All we hear is the cries of the birds that are about to start their meal.

I remain in awe of all these people who had the courage to go to the end of their fantasy!
It's like the Grévin museum in Paris or Madame Tussaud's in London!
Real wax statues but here are human beings, people who suffered and actually died nailed on their cross.

On a sign of Aline, guards will begin the descents of the bodies of their cross!
Posedly, religiously!

The corpses are and will remain naked, no shroud will cover them, as soon as they are on the ground, they will be taken to their mass grave!

So here they are all lined up on the floor in their macabre nudity waiting to be led to their last home!

I am speechless and frozen in front of the funeral painting that I am given to contemplate!
It's moving and tragic at the same time, these people I didn't know 48 hours ago had quickly become friends, family, it's really like I've just lost loved ones, very dear ones.

Bjorn and I, always naked to be like the ones we drive to their last resting place, are the only ones with the rest of the organizers and the masters of each who will follow the sixteen remaining bodies, some spectators wanting to see the end of the show are still there but it is no longer the big crowd .

The descent of the hill, although very slow, is much faster than the pathetic climb we were able to witness yesterday and the bodies quickly descended and deposited in their grave to join the two lesbians who are already entwined there .

Patrizio is the first to be descended, sadly isolated while Martha and Loxuru finally follow together and for a very very long time.

Carlos, if he could still, would surely appreciate his position because it is with Barbaria, Eulalia and christina huddled against him that he will face eternity.

Looks like Wikk's smiling!
With Gabbriella covering him, all his dreams are realized.

Nudeboy, FSG and Roberta are obviously well grouped, friends in life, friends in death, friends for eternity .

The last four were surprise guests and the space they have left in the pit is quite limited!
So it is tightly against each other that they will face eternity!
Maybe if We'd asked Kathy, Pira, Monica and Nicole to end up like this, they'd have signed with both hands.

The earth gradually covers them and they soon disappear forever.

Everyone is gone and the sun is starting to come down on the horizon, we are the only ones, Bjorn and I to remain on the edge of what is their grave.

After a while, I take Bjorn by the hand and pull him to the top of the hill.

There they are, the winners, those haunting crosses stripped of their victims.
They did not make a quarter and did not let any of their victims leave out of the eighteen other than dead.
The silence, despite the heat is icy.
I close my eyes and, in an instant, I see them all, nailed naked, magnificent, fighting against their cross despite the infinite suffering that invades them, enjoying and howling with pleasure and pain.
I should have been with them, I am one of them and I will never have any inner peace until I have suffered the same ordeal as them!

I suddenly feel an irresistible urge to make love!
I make it clear to Bjorn who, without hesitation, performs with good grace.
I will enjoy at the foot of the crosses, I will enjoy for them all, I will enjoy by them all! In my head we are making love at twenty .
My enjoyment is the last gift I give them.

Night falls, the curtain has fallen, the show is over.

Rest in peace, my friends !
I love you and will never forget you .

Indeed!!!
Thank you very much for taking such a good care of me Pira!
What a great pleasure and honor to be with such ladies forever. :bdsm-heart:
Not a bad place to end!;)
You know, Carlos, with Kathy. Monica and Nicole, I'm not bad either!
But the important thing is to have been able to reach the end of this long saga and that is thanks to you!
It was a great adventure and I am proud to have been able to be part of it and to have been able to collaborate!
Congratulations and thank you, Carlos.

Here you have one of my poor sketches. I would have been great to get a real artista to illustrate the rhread. but...
It despics Cristina´s death. Pete, instead of breaking her legs hangs his whole body from her hips while kissing her sex one last time.
He wants her to remain a beautiful corpse.
And she will!

Attachments

• PeteKCH.jpg
    PeteKCH.jpg
    580.1 KB · Views: 212
Back
Top Bottom