MEMBERS of the CruxForums (Male and Female) end up Crucified for Real!

Go to CruxDreams.com
I just saw that they've just removed the hooks from Nicole and Pira!

I'm next on the list!

Apart from the pain that does not leave me, I was happy with my crucifixion but Christina, the supreme chief of the crosses, although being crucified herself, had to consider that our agony was too slow and not painful enough and therefore decided to deprive us of our support to accelerate our end .

I know that in a moment, my suffering will multiply and that I will reach the last phase of my ordeal before giving up the ghost.

I look at Pira and see that he is already struggling to breathe, his cock is still erect but the desire for pleasure must have been overcome by the rage to survive and the fact of wanting to last as long as possible even in the pain.

My pussy is also still soaked but I no longer have the impression that, in the unbearable position in which I will find myself, I will still have the strength to think of enjoying, to hope for new orgasms.
Finally, you never know, we are sometimes surprised by the reactions of our body!

It is done !

The cool water is good and I hope that the cachet they gave me will act quickly.
The hardest part, of course, is that they took my hook off!
I was used to this foreign body buried in my anus and, I will not say that I am sad that it is no longer there despite it no longer made me suffer, quite the opposite!

Now I have to start fighting again to prolong my life.

Directly, without this support, my crucifixion completely changed and pains that had calmed down a bit immediately resume.

The cramps that invaded all of my muscles returned and the desire to use my arms and legs much more rekindled the fire in my wrists and feet.

I see that Roberta is looking at me, she realizes that she will suffer the same fate and, that in turn she will also resume the fight more intensely against her cross.

All of us, one after the other, we will find ourselves in the same situation, trapped in cramps, on the verge of aspyxia, struggling to prolong our lives.

Although our destiny is mapped out, although death is approaching us, we still have this survival instinct which gives our struggle a heroic, pathetic character.

The spectators, at our feet, realize this and have stopped for a moment to indulge in their antics to contemplate us, to follow more carefully our journey towards the realization of our fantasy, the gift of our dead that we offer them

If you only knew how happy I was a while ago!

For a very long time, I dreamed of ending my life in this way, nailed completely naked on a cross offering my body in sacrifice to an hostile crowd after being cruelly whipped and raped by men and women in heat!
A true copy of the Roman crucifixion of two thousand years ago!

Furthermore, being able to share this torture with other people with the same ideas as me, masochists, exhibitionists, people for whom sex and suffering occupy an important place in their lives, had become the consecration of a life full, a perfect realization of my fantasy.

Everything was going well, everything was well organized, the expected pains and many orgasms were there!

My suffering, thanks to the drugs and my will to succeed in my stage exit, I had managed to tame it and, despite a very significant state of fatigue and constant pain, I had managed to find the position the most adequate to manage them best.

Well supported on my hook that my anus got used to, I patiently wait until death comes to take me by the hand to take me to her kingdom.

In fact, I try to play the comedy of the one that nothing touches but in the bottom of myself this very strong and constant pain destroys me little by little.
I made the strong but now, despite appearances, I feel weak but very happy to be there.

Very thirsty, I was very happy that they gave me a drink!
This cool water did me a lot of good.
They then offered me an additional dose of the drug and, knowing that my pain will only increase, I accepted it.

The rest is less pleasant, would we be too slow to die and wouldn't our suffering be enough?
No matter how much I wanted to keep my anal dildo, it was taken away from me on the order of the "cruxmystress".

Not being a very trained sportswoman and not having the body of an anorexic, my weight meant that I found myself directly hanging from the nails crossing my wrists and this in a very strong suffering!

Without my support, I feel that my situation is not very bright because I will have to make superhuman efforts to manage to breathe and will certainly run out very quickly.

My situation will quickly become critical and I do not see myself holding out for very long.

That it happens quickly, it does not scare me and I will also apply myself to go to the end of my strength, to fight until the end.

This death that is coming, I have chosen it and regret nothing!

The adventure was exciting and the end was known in advance!

There is nothing I can do to change the course of history, it will only happen what was planned, what I had planned and it is very well like that.

Very late in the night, the quiet on the hill is broken.

The ground crew is at work again. Moving with a ladder from cross to cross. As usual followed by guests, who don’t want to miss the show!

They remove the cornu from the stipes of these still alive.

They also offer more drugs and water to drink.

Preparing the crucified for the very last stage. The final stage.

This potion of drugs is meant to make the last effort bearable, but also to speed up the end.

As usual, they have started at the other end of the line, far left of me.

Their talking and the revived moaning of the crucified, again struggling against their full body weight, comes closer and closer.

I am very thirsty! I long to drink!

As the orgy rages, I stand apart from the action. I am not here for cheap thrills and easy sex. I am here to witness the end of a group of men and women who have committed themselves to this ultimate passion.

It has not disappointed me. The crucified have lived this experience to the full, giving themselves wholly and completely to the act of submission. Kathy, Lox, Roberta, Messa, Barb, Wik, so many other members enduring abuse, debasement and pain of the most humiliating kind to fulfill their deepest desire, to give themselves over completely to the harsh rule of the cross.

It has been very special to witness their journey. They have endured so much, bodies pushed to the limit and characters tested, but not one has wavered from his or her commitment. They are beautiful, every one of them, their submission transforms them into something wonderful, shining with joy despite the blood and suffering.

I envy them, every one, to have found such completion. They share their suffering with each other, and with us, a communion of desire. Each body, stretched, tormented, each mind fighting to hold things together, encouraged by the suffering of others, and by the naked lust they sense in the crowd around them. There is a raw beauty in this, in the smallest things. The rise and fall of each chest, the sway of each breast or cock, the slow flow of blood over tight bare flesh.

But now we approach the end. Flesh can only take so much, and now the cruel hooks are removed wavering bodies will fail, one by one. I will stay watch with them, they deserve that, company as each slows, falters, breathes their last.

Last edited:
It is true that I am nailed on a cross, naked. It is true that I am dying. It is true that I am being executed by crucifixion.

But also, I am convinced that without the multiple doses of the drug we were given, this experience would have been completely different.
Of course that it has been different ; it's why, Judith and I not wanted of these drugs , we wanted a real roman crucifixion with all the pain that it was bringing ...

During the sexual night, between our two crosses, I see our two young girls , nude, lied down to the desert'sand , making love with a huge energy and having a huge orgasm !!!
I tell Judith : " See them, my love, our death will not be without following : lesbians are still existing, they keep our "torch" again , even if they could finish like us, they're not afraid ! Cheers for them !!!"

endless-pleasure-1763-lesbian.gif gif

... but, with the rising sun, we know well that it is the end ...
I'll let our two female torturers describing what was our end , I cant tell more, I'm so much exhausted !!! ...

Andaroos 4 - 304.jpg

Last edited:
As the orgy rages, I stand apart from the action. I am not here for cheap thrills and easy sex. I am here to witness the end of a group of men and women who have committed themselves to this ultimate passion.

It has not disappointed me. The crucified have lived this experience to the full, giving themselves wholly and completely to the act of submission. Kathy, Lox, Roberta, Messa, Barb, Wik, so many other members enduring abuse, debasement and pain of the most humiliating kind to fulfill their deepest desire, to give themselves over completely to the harsh rule of the cross.

It has been very special to witness their journey. They have endured so much, bodies pushed to the limit and characters tested, but not one has wavered from his or her commitment. They are beautiful, every one of them, their submission transforms them into something wonderful, shining with joy despite the blood and suffering.

I envy them, every one, to have found such completion. They share their suffering with each other, and with us, a communion of desire. Each body, stretched, tormented, each mind fighting to hold things together, encouraged by the suffering of others, and by the naked lust they sense in the crowd around them. There is a raw beauty in this, in the smallest things. The rise and fall of each chest, the sway of each breast or cock, the slow flow of blood over tight bare flesh.

But now we approach the end. Flesh can only take so much, and now the cruel hooks are removed wavering bodies will fail, one by one. I will stay watch with them, they deserve that, company as each slows, falters, breathes their last.
It is a real privilege to count with such a distinguished witness!

(Birgitt)

Totally concentrated in the sexual delirium in which I was drawn, I unfortunately missed a crucial episode in the saga of the sixteen crucified still alive!

Christina decided to have them remove the hooks on which they could rest!

Deprived of this saving point of support, the position occupied by the crucified will become much more uncomfortable, more precarious.
The whole weight of their body will now be supported by their wrists and feet, already very weakened by these steel spikes which pierce them and make them terribly suffer.
In an instant, they have all taken a giant step which leads them inexorably towards the moment of their death which is getting closer and closer to them.

As in such a short time a person can change!

Almost all of them looked relatively calm, suffering terribly, of course, but accustomed to this constant pain that will accompany them until the end.

The fact of having removed their support has really changed the situation!
The fight became more bitter, they sought to suffer as little as possible, to enjoy as often as possible, to save as much as possible to be able to last as long as possible while now they will fight to breathe, to stay alive .

The more time passes, the more their muscles that have been contracted for hours will refuse to obey them, the more these hellish cramps will make them suffer.

Their enjoyment on the cross, let's talk about it!

I really wonder if, since the crosses were erected, we have not heard more cries of pleasure than of suffering.
Of course and all the better for them, drugs have a lot to do with it, they allow them to better manage their ordeal but what will happen now?
These drugs will not help them breathe and they will all likely die from suffocation.

They are so beautiful on their cross!
I envy them more and more and even if it is to suffer horribly until death, my desire to be able to join them and share their ordeal is more and more present in me.
He is so much in me that it has become an obsession!
When they suffer, I feel their ailments and when they enjoy, I enjoy with them.

I find myself at the foot of the cross of Wikk who still has Rodrigue's eyes for Chimene, looking at the one he deifies, the magnificent and sculptural Gabriella!

His cock has kept the redness caused by the lashes he received and is still erect!

I reach out and feel him, his cock is boiling and very hard and, on contact, straightens a little more!
Now that I have touched her, I can't give up on her and I start to masturbate her slowly and then faster and faster!
He gasps, moans, rears and I just have time to approach my mouth to collect his seed!

He looks at Gabriella with a pout of guilty to have enjoyed otherwise than by her but she, magnanimously, sends him a smile which means forgiveness.

He now hangs on his cross and seeks to recover from the effort he has just made!
His breathing is wheezing because it is certain that the quantity of oxygen arriving in his lungs is largely insufficient.
I sincerely give him no longer to live and it would not surprise me that he is the first to join Monica and Martha in the beyond!

Anyway, everyone will follow the same path while I will feel a sense of guilt in me due to the fact of not having been able to accompany them.

I will join you one day, my friends, I will end like you on my cross, I make the solemn oath.

The removal of the cornus has changed the row of crucified from quiet into struggle.

They have arrived at Messaline and Judith, the lesbian lovers on my left.

Messaline encourages Judtih, for a last time.

Both refuse drugs, as they want their experience resemble the ‘Roman’ way as close as possible.

Then they approach me.

Through the darkness, faintly lit up by lights and torches, I see bodies moving. Crosses make a creaking noise. Their groaning sounds exhausted. Their last fight to stay alive, only with wrecked bodies left.

The prospect of what will come, frightens me! This struggle, I will have to do alone.

I get water to drink. It does well to me! I live up a little.

But then I am told that I am refused drugs.

A sardonic Aline reveals that Eric has purchased Martha’s ownership over me. A small surplus on the price, to ensure his rights.

He wanted to use these rights to deny me more drugs. I can get as much water as I want, to stay fit (whatever that still means in this stage). No matter that it prolongs my life, but he wants to see pain, fear and suffering on my face! No sweet, softened ending, but experiencing the reality of dying at a cross.

“These ladies left from you had the guts to volunteer for it, so why not accepting the challenge? For once in your lifetime, don’t duck, show some solidarity and accept the effort!” Eric addresses me.

“Push up! Then we can remove your cornu!” Aline orders.

But I bluntly refuse. Besides that I can hardly move my cramped limbs any more, and that such a motion will revive the terrible pain on my nails, I simply don’t do it! A matter of protest! As long as I can.

“Right! Your choice!” Aline says, takes her whip and gives me a lash, slant from my left belly to my right thigh, over my genitals! With a shriek muffled by exhaustion, I shrink of pain, grabbing to breathe. Hours of hanging crucified have not altered my sensitivity for the whip.

“Push up that idiot’s butt!” Aline orders.

“Leave me!” I utter, this time hiding my fear.

Four hands push up my thighs, and the cornu is removed. My legs are released and immediately, the relative comfort of the hook is replaced by a totally different experience. They let me slide down. I cannot stop myself moaning, when my arms are stretched out far beyond the limit of what is bearable, while my bent knees take the weight. As my weight pulls me down, I feel a growing painful suffocating pressure in my chest. I quickly must push up to breathe! But as I finally had managed to rise up, against all cramps and trembling, Aline gives me another lash, again over my genitals, from right to left now. It makes me fall back again, with a jolt that makes all my body cry of pain.

“For Martha!” she says, as she leaves and follows the others towards Patrizio, the last of us who still hangs motionless on his cross. As I make it to push up again, I can see his slim naked body in the light of the torches. For a moment, I wonder what goes through his head now!?

Nicole

How time flies slowly and my death is slow to come!
This night is endless and I am happy to see finally the pale gleams of dawn appear on the horizon .

I know that Monica, my neighbor, was the first to die and that Martha followed her !
I see that Pira, Kathy, Roberta and FSG are still fighting on their cross as well as Christina who faces us but more far, I do not know if there have already been other deaths.

The suffering that I have to fight against is more and more terrible, unbearable and has nothing really pleasing anymore.

I look at Monica, whose corpse has already been amputated many shreds of flesh by merciless birds and I take it to envy!
No longer suffer, fall asleep permanently and no longer feel anything.

The hardest thing to manage is breathing because it's been a while since my muscles have stopped responding and therefore prevent me from hoisting myself on my cross to bring in the saving oxygen that is becoming more and more very rare .

I am really nothing more than a suspended corpse, nothing touches me anymore, nothing reachs me anymore, nothing annoys me anymore!
I just peed several times and even emptied my intestines which made happy the hundreds of flies that assail me !

I feel alone, abandoned and my whole life has already passed through my mind several times and, each time, it is without regretting that I consider my situation.
Everything is for the best but, please, Madame the big mower is not long in coming to pick me up, I am ready to accompany you, I feel that it is the moment.

The bacchanalia that hovered over our feet have stopped and the spectators are impatiently waiting to see me die, to see us all die. They paid for it and hope to get their money's worth.

I try again to push on my feet but it is a waste of time, my body no longer responds, my body refuses to fight, my body surrenders. With the exception of nervous tics which shake all my muscles, I do not move anymore, I ended up stopping this cruel dance of the cross!

A lightning bolt crosses me from head to toe, an infamous gargoullis escapes from my throat, instinctively, I pitch up to the maximum and fall directly!
A black veil has just obscured my view, my heart is beating for the last time!
It's the end, it's over.

Many hours ago, before we got a cornu, Martha had challenged me. For her, pushing up to breathe was a sort of workout, and she had defied me to keep up with her.

Now, she has died, and I am struggling, since every pushing up is a painful rise to an unreachable mountain top.

With, or without a last dose of drugs, this will not take long. My spirit is still there to stay alive, but my muscles no longer cooperate, my head is heavy, my energy is exhausted, and inside me, vital functions refuse to sustain me much longer. My muscles and my blood are poisoned, aided by the poisonous working of the overdoses of pills. Lack of oxygen takes its toll. My heart beats like hell, I wonder how it still works.

I see the very first glooming of a new day…

Then… dizziness and a deep black hole.

(this ends my part too)

I am happy, after this endless night, to see the first light of dawn on the horizon.

I never thought that I would be able to resist until morning so much I have suffered these last hours.
When death comes close to us by approaching us inexorably, I believe that instinctively we manage to draw from our reserves unexpected forces that allow us to survive a little more.

While on my left Monica serves a meal for the birds and Nicole has just passed away with dignity, I see that Kathy is, like me, still suffering and resisting her cross!
She does not cry, does not complain and courageously endures the last torments which precede her programmed death.

I find it difficult to speak to her and with a hoarse voice says to her:

- My dear Kathy, I believe that we are coming to the end of our journey, of our life!
It was truly an honor for me to be able to accompany you and die by your side.
Soon we will be definitively united by death and, despite all the suffering I have experienced since I decided to end my life with you, I regret nothing and, in the end, am very happy that everything happened this way that really represented the fulfillment of my ultimate fantasy.

Exhausted by this tirade, I cannot prevent my head from tilting on my chest but I listen religiously to what Kathy answers me in a thin and trembling voice!

- Yes, my friend, it's the end of the road!
We are living the last minutes of our lives!
I can hardly breathe and my suffering, despite the drugs, has become unbearable.
I am happy to be with you to pass the door of the other world!
You helped me a lot and my only regret is that I didn't know you earlier! We could have done great things together!

These words go straight to my heart and put balm on all my physical and even moral wounds but life has its limits and I feel that I am trying to reach them.

I still have the strength to turn my head towards Kathy in order to fully immerse myself in her image and that, even when dead, her beauty remains engraved in my mind.

But what is it?
She seems to be desperately looking for some air, her head raised!
A long deaf cry of agony comes out of her throat before falling back on her chest and hanging by her wrists.
I believe life has just left Kathy's body.
In spite of myself, I feel a tear run down my cheek!

I am shaken by painful nervous tics and also let myself hang on my nails.

I no longer struggle, I am no longer able to do so, I let myself slide towards eternal rest!
Monica, Nicole, Kathy, I'm coming, I'm joining you, it's impossible for me to live without you.

I scream: "Goodbye life, I loved you, you know!"

Fsg and I, the iron ladies, the rocks, the indestructible are not worth much anymore.

Yes, we were strong, yes, we wanted to challenge the crosses, to prove to them that we were not afraid of them but these crosses are stronger than us, too strong for us.

Already exhausted by the number of hours that I spent nailed to my cross, they took away the hook that allowed me to subsist, to breathe without having to use my limbs too much cramped.

From that moment, I started my descent into hell!

My pains have increased exponentially, the slightest movement on my cross causes me unimaginable suffering and these pains do not forget any part of my body.

I was not unaware, by choosing to die crucified that I was going to suffer but I did not think that it would be to this point.

The cross really wears you out, does not leave you a single moment of respite and kills you slowly, very slowly so that you can make the most of the suffering it imposes on you!

Despite the fact that I am well surrounded, I feel very alone on my cross!

My friend FSG who, like me, is really not anorexic must have the same problems as me to breathe, the muscles of our arms and legs are so knotted that we hoist on our cross has become practically impossible mission.
In addition, she must certainly worry more about the fate of her companion who suffers on her right.

On the other side, there is Kathy and the other three who came in addition.

I must say that I was happy to see them joining us because it would have displeased me not to have a neighbor, to be the last in the row.

My little neighbor is very pretty and looks very nice!

I did not know it before but it did not take long for us to become intimate, it must be said that, naked as we are exposed on our crosses, we do not have much to hide!
I have already spoken to her a lot and, directly, ties of friendship and similar fantasies have united us.

Like me, she had long dreamed of dying on a cross and was quite ready to suffer.

Now, short of breath, I no longer feel able to speak with her but a few expressions are enough to express to the other our feelings.

A deadly torpor is invading me!
I no longer have this desire that I had at the beginning to defend myself, to fight!
I know my end is near and I accept it!

The rays of the sun appearing on the horizon make me think that it will be a very beautiful day, an ideal day to die!

I let myself go completely, I have a terrible desire to die as quickly as possible but my heart which beats in my chest has, until now, shown no weakness.

I can sense that suffocation is waiting for me, it's panting that I do rather than breathe.

My head is spinning, I really feel like I'm on a ride that will never stop and that accelerates more and more.

My eyesight is blurring, I can't hear anything anymore, my head falls on my chest,

I feel that I am urinating, that I am emptying and, all of a sudden, I go into nothingness !

I die.

I knew that the suffering I was going to have to endure by choosing to die on a cross would be unimaginable but what I feel now is far worse than the worst torture!
There is not a place on my body that does not make me suffer and there is no way to reduce these ailments!
Quite the contrary, the pains continue to increase over time.

This time, in addition, is really infinite,
I have the impression that each minute that passes since I am nailed lasts well an hour.

The cross has indeed the faculty to leave to the people who are nailed there the leisure to profit very a long time from the pains which it imposes.

It must therefore have been an eternity now that my companions and I are exposed naked on these damned crosses and I sincerely hope to be freed soon from this torture by death which will seem very sweet to me.
Of course, I enjoyed a lot and the orgasms that took me to seventh heaven were great but they have now given way to this perpetual suffering.

It is at the level of breathing that the crucifixion is cruelest because the movements which you must make to manage to make enter a little air in your lungs are exhausting and each time that you have the chance to be able to breathe, you are a little more exhausted, a little more broken.

All of us are struggling, but all of us will die sooner or later.

Roberta, on my right, really seems to be at the end of the line!
Her movements are spasmodic and, each time she manages to hoist herself on her cross, it requires more effort than mine because of our weight difference!
I would like to talk to her, encourage her, but I no longer have the strength!
Besides, in the state in which she finds herself, would I hear such still?

On the other side, Pira does not look well plump dashing!
He too looks exhausted but does not fail, in a gigantic effort, to speak to me, to encourage me, to tell me how happy he is to be able to share my torment.
All his words go straight to my heart and I draw on my reserves to answer him, also to share with him the pleasure and the joy that I felt to be crucified in his company!

This brief conversation exhausted me and consumed much of the scarce oxygen left in my lungs.

Suddenly, I feel my heart racing in my chest, a sudden pain crosses my whole body!

Is this the time?

Am I leaving this earth?

I still want to fight, to oppose this death which is invading me, I rant, try to scream but can only come out of my throat an inconsistent groan.

I feel myself falling on my cross but my descent does not stop, my nails no longer hold me, I fly away, I take the direction of the sky then, everything goes out!

It's over .

(Birgitt)

I note that the programmed deaths of all the crucified ones follow one after the other!

I really don't know how many are still alive because I focus more on those I have provoked.

One who is still alive is Christina, the last crucified and probably the last to die, which would allow her to check that all of her victims are dead and that her work is done and has been done well.
Having the death of seventeen people on your conscience must be an unimaginable burden to bear.
I understand very well that she wanted to follow them and end her days with them.

Myself, having participated in the whipping, nailing and whole torture of four of the victims, I have within me an important feeling of guilt which torments my mind.
Even if these people wanted to end their days in this cruel and painful way, it was me who helped them, it was me who brought them to their death.

I approach them, I contemplate them!

Even dead they are very beautiful, I admire them and I really believe that I am in love with them!

In love with Nicole, probably the worst masochist I have ever encountered, pain is really her domain, she never suffers enough and this suffering leads her each time to incredible, infinite orgasms.
I wanted to be like her.

In love with Monica, made for love and enjoyment!
Always ready for new experiences as long as it leads to enjoyment!
Sex is her domain, always open and dripping, always waiting for caresses and penetrations and never stingy with its charms.
A real beast of sex.
I wanted to be like her.

In love with Pira, his kindness and his way of being always available for everyone have made him someone that we want to know, to meet, to love.
Of course, he loves sex in all its forms and knows how to use his admirably, I have experienced it and can testify in his favor if someone were to doubt it.
I wanted to be like him.

In love with Kathy, a perfect physique and the sweetness that emanates from her!
Never a word higher than the other and always ready to satisfy those who frequent her.
Yes, she likes to suffer!
Yes, she likes to enjoy!
Yes she loves everyone!
Yes, she has just realized her greatest fantasy and no one could have prevented it.
I wanted to be like her.

I love them all and want them to have finished their lives as they wanted!

I consider myself to have a huge debt to them, I am indebted to them for their death and the only way to pay my debt is to join them suffer the same abuse as them, experience the same pain as them, go through the same orgasms than them, die like them nailed naked on a cross.

I touch them one after the other and solemnly swear to pay my debt as quickly as possible, to join them!
It is my will, my desire and nothing and nobody will be able to dissuade me from it.

I'll let our two female torturers describing what was our end , I cant tell more, I'm so much exhausted !!! ...

When Mistress Monique and Ama Charo came to see where the crucifixion was coming, they saw that the horns of the crucified were being lifted ...
They did the same with Judith and Messaline, then Monique had an idea: "Charo, we could break their legs, it would accelerate their death, I'm tired of seeing them hanging naked to their crosses, it becomes grotesque!"
"OK!" replied Charo ...
Holding each one firmly an iron bar, they aimed at the shins of the two girls and at the signal, the bars came to explode the bones in a sinister crack which was joined by two powerful cries!
Judith and Messaline then slumped on their crosses, but could not find a way to get up to breathe, other than to have one or two attempts by pulling on their arms ...
But, at the same time, the pain of their broken legs adding to the impossibility of breathing, the two girls let themselves down, seeing death coming ...
Suddenly, two cries tore through the evening air:

"Judith I love you!"

"Messaline I love you!"

That was ... Death had passed ...

Mass Crux +1.jpg

TBC ...

When Mistress Monique and Ama Charo came to see where the crucifixion was coming, they saw that the horns of the crucified were being lifted ...
They did the same with Judith and Messaline, then Monique had an idea: "Charo, we could break their legs, it would accelerate their death, I'm tired of seeing them hanging naked to their crosses, it becomes grotesque!"
"OK!" replied Charo ...
Holding each one firmly an iron bar, they aimed at the shins of the two girls and at the signal, the bars came to explode the bones in a sinister crack which was joined by two powerful cries!
Judith and Messaline then slumped on their crosses, but could not find a way to get up to breathe, other than to have one or two attempts by pulling on their arms ...
But, at the same time, the pain of their broken legs adding to the impossibility of breathing, the two girls let themselves down, seeing death coming ...
Suddenly, two cries tore through the evening air:

"Judith I love you!"

"Messaline I love you!"

That was ... Death had passed ...

View attachment 846725

TBC ...
Bravo!!!
:bdsm-heart:

Then, the projector, that was intended to illuminate the two girls during the night, was extinguished ...

... Mistress Monique and Ama Charo threw two bodies into the mass grave, and everything was said ...

Everything ?

Two years later, the two lesbians, returning from this show,
walking through the forest of Plaintel, a village in Brittany, discovered this erect stone that they had never noticed before ...

Members crux forum.jpg

It is said that, on the evenings of full moon, we can see (but who really saw it?) two girls, visibly lesbians, who frolic in front of a campfire, naked and in love ...
On the stone, we also can see these two letters of fire appearing :

J / M

Members crux forum (4).jpg

But who can believe in these legends in 2020?

The end

Messaline April 10 / 2020

(Bjorn)

May this dawn that may be coming gloomy !

Half of the crucifieds died and the others will certainly not drag on joining them, their adventure will soon end and has not given rise to any suspense, the end was known in advance.

Birgitt looks very strenge, she goes from one to the other, checks their condition and I think she speaks to them even to the dead !
It is as if she had just lost her whole family and that she was leaving would feel totally responsible.
Above all, I must not take my eyes off her, because, given her condition, she would be capable of anything and especially the worst.

I note with astonishment that two crosses have already been deserted, it seems very strange to me that the "mistress of the crosses" has authorized that we depend on two corpses already while some are still alive !
It was already weird that the they broke the legs of these two women when we were advised not to do it !
In addition, I sincerely thought that we would not have separated the crucified and that they would have been taken together to the pit common.
If a few hours still elapse before the descent from the crosses, it is a safe bet that these two bodies will have served as meals for stray dogs or other predators.
Anyway they are dead and will not even realize it but I find it quite annoying for the show and for the people who paid handsomely to be able to enjoy this unique performance until the end, until the final collective ceremony.

These two unoccupied crosses will probably attract Birgitt but I believe that now, no one would accept to crucify her and that's fine.

We are now in front of Christina who has lost all her splendor and is dying in pain.
Birgitt confides to me that she has the impression of betraying her victims by not having had the opportunity to find herself like Christina because she feels guilty and finds that she should have deserved to accompany them in their suffering and in their death .

She confides in Christina who, in a breath, manages to answer her:

- I couldn't bear to survive them !

I have to change Birgitt's ideas and start to stroke her breasts but, strangely, she pushes me away and bursts into sobs.

I have the impression that it will take me time and a lot of patience if I want to find my Birgitt from before, if I ever get there.

Dear Friends,

Happy Easter.

Now I can continue with my twisted fantasies about crucifixion.

As I already stated I think it´s time to end this thread.

I had to start the thread of "Members…" about 2 years ago, because it was a very powerful fantasy in my mind and I had to write it. It amazes me how our fantasies are often so different from our real lives.

It went much better than I expected, I had the opportunity of interacting with a group of very interesting, intelligent and arousing people.

I had really enjoyed the contributions and the mutual reinforcement. I wish somebody had gotten some excitement from it too. Dis you?

On the other hand, it is not nice to write about death. Our deaths. But it is somehow unavoidable.

What excites me, as Barb has pointed out, everything that leads to the crucifixion, the anticipation and the crucifixion itself.

Death is, in my opinion, the very unpleasant consequence of living the ultimate experience. And I am not tempted to do it.

For the characters in my stories, it´s is the nasty and high price they have to pay for making true their wildest fantasies.

I have my last part prepared. I didn’t want to post during Easter week.

Some of you have already posted your last parts (Thanks a lot!!!!) and I still hope more members will still decide to post a final part.

I wish to encourage everyone that haven´t done so, to write a last post. Please.

Again, it doesn´t have to be death. It could be a final reflection about the “Event”.

I will wait to post mine sometime soon. I believe we can wait a little more after almost two years.

Those should be the last post in my opinion. But again, since the beginning this is an open thread and it´s up to each one.

I perhaps, may add some sketches though.

Take care of yourselves and THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!

Carlos

Back
Top Bottom