Messaline's Abduction

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is me a honour lady Governor to hunt on the Redhaired Elfgirl who disturbed you and our army so much and I’ll inform you down on the nail if the bitch is catched.
Hunting the Gaul above all the nude blonde females is fun for me and all my vassals. And it seems that the bitches likes to be violated by my men.

I’ll daily reported you my advance

Yours faithfully
Tribune Hansi Admihoek:cool:

It is me a honour lady Governor to hunt on the Redhaired Elfgirl who disturbed you and our army so much and I’ll inform you down on the nail if the bitch is catched.
Hunting the Gaul above all the nude blonde females is fun for me and all my vassals. And it seems that the bitches likes to be violated by my men.

Yours faithfully
The bitches likes to cut the poor little "bit" of your men.....:D:p with their teeth!:p:p

That bikini top won't stay on too long in the dungeon where Messaline's going!
I suggest to replace it with a spiked one for the journey anyway, to provide some "entertainment" ;)

Vampire gloves to "handle" her sweet but may be entertaining as well...

(Btw. both are not meant to penetrate the skin, but "just" to generate intense sensations. If you want to "try this at home" some attention to "keeping it sterile anyway" may make sense)

Attachments

• img_3288[1].JPG
    img_3288[1].JPG
    25.1 KB · Views: 69
  • vampire-209x300[1].jpg
    vampire-209x300[1].jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 72
I suggest to replace it with a spiked one for the journey anyway, to provide some "entertainment" ;)

Vampire gloves to "handle" her sweet but may be entertaining as well...
Have fun, Messaline ;)

The bitches likes to cut the poor little "bit" of your men.....:D:p with their teeth!:p:p
my men not.................but they have nice teeth too:D Also be watchful you bitches especially the red blond and raven one hide your nipples and other nibble and gnawing things.:D
but now I have to go (some meetings or so);)

Yours faithfully
Very good Tribune,do what you want with the others,but bring me the elfgirl!Governor Connie.

Back
Top Bottom