Go to CruxDreams.com
And now for something completely different.

I like pictures that tell a story you don't know yet and leave room for your own imagination. Maybe what happened here? What will happen? What does the "30" mean? What role do the observers of the scene play. Who is the man in the foreground and what is his relationship to the lady in the middle? So many questions...
(crossposted in Art Untamed)

Attachments

• spread_03_OZ.jpg
    spread_03_OZ.jpg
    260.5 KB · Views: 2,484
And now for something completely different.

I like pictures that tell a story you don't know yet and leave room for your own imagination. Maybe what happened here? What will happen? What does the "30" mean? What role do the observers of the scene play. Who is the man in the foreground and what is his relationship to the lady in the middle? So many questions...
(crossposted in Art Untamed)
I do so love a mystery. :biggrin:

Thank you for sharing, Oz.

This is an actual 3D interpretation of a (rather bad) drawing I made many years ago. For those who find my characters too mature and realistic, I have made another version with a slightly more attractive model.

Attachments

• 105b_OZ.jpg
    105b_OZ.jpg
    196.3 KB · Views: 1,728
  • metalglove_01b_OZ.jpg
    metalglove_01b_OZ.jpg
    284.5 KB · Views: 1,811
  • metalglove_02b_OZ.jpg
    metalglove_02b_OZ.jpg
    265.3 KB · Views: 2,107
Last edited:
This is an actual 3D interpretation of a (rather bad) drawing I made many years ago. For those who find my characters too mature and realistic, I have made another version with a slightly more attractive model.
Very good. Maybe you can make a small series of it, so that we can see how it continues and the results. Especially the more beautiful girl. Will he boxing her cunt till it is bleeding?

Again, a small picture to stimulate the imagination. Everyone may think up the story behind it.

I am now offline for a few days. Bye.
Imagination is duly stimulated, and so is something else. :biggrin:

The blonde in question is her cheating husband's mistress. She has proof of his infidelity, and criminal activity at his bank. They both belong to the angry wife now.

Again, a small picture to stimulate the imagination. Everyone may think up the story behind it.

He had married his wife in leaner times, not because he loved her but because she was able to support him with her family's money. As he completed his education, got his tickets and moved into a position of control, he stopped pretending his interest in her. It was not lost on her. There were other men who desired her, but she stayed true to her vows. Still, as his limited ardor cooled, the wife had the resources to pay for information. It didn't take long for her not-so-ethical professionals to bring her proof of his betrayal, or to follow her instructions.

As usual, after a tryst, he would leave his young lover to shower and prepare for the outside world again. But this time she did not remain alone for long as three men silently entered. They let her dress, not knowing they were there, then captured and gagged her and carried her off in their van to an old, cold stone building the wife had access to. In one of the rooms, the lover met the wife. She offered to leave the husband alone, asked to be allowed to leave, said she had not known about his being married. The wife's face remained stony.

When the girl had stopped speaking, the wife told her to take off her clothes. Looking around at the three men around her, the girl's expression changed from confidence to fear, then anger. She had done nothing wrong. It was the husband who should be punished. Finally the wife spoke. "Strip her," she commanded. The leader of the men asked her, "Polite or rough?" The wife smiled very slightly. "She won't need her clothes again."

The men fell to their task with enthusiasm. The wife walked out of the room, hearing behind her the fighting of her captive, the brutal shredding of expensive cloth, and finally a woman's cries of pain and fear.

Later, when she returned, having called her husband and asked him to join her there after work, she found the young woman nude on the cold stone floor, her destroyed clothes kicked into a corner. The wife had to admit that her body was spectacular, even now dirtied and scraped by her experience of being raped front and back. The girls tears had stained her face. She tried to cover herself with her hands as she pleaded. Once again she promised, assuring that she would report nothing. There was a silence when she finished. The wife seemed o be considering, as the men awaited orders. Finally she said, "String her up and spread her legs." Again she left the men to their work. "Do you want her gagged?" the leader asked as she left. "I want to hear her scream," the wife said and was gone.

If she remained near, she surely heard screaming for help, pleading for mercy, impotent threatening and finally exhausted silence. She returned to the room and inspected the girl shortly before the time her husband was to join her. She sent the leader, cleaned up and looking professional again, to meet the husband and guide him to the room. Within ten minutes, she heard them returning. The husband was chatty and social, and the leader seemed to be responding in kind, but when they two men came through the door, the conversation stopped mid-sentence, and the wife heard her husband's horrified gasp.

He was torn between pretending he had never seen the girl and running to help her. His wife began speaking at once, telling him she knew all about his affairs, that the gentlemen there had documentary proof of them, and that now he was going to complete and sign divorce papers granting him nothing. He rallied quickly and told her that there would indeed be a divorce, but that she would be tried and convicted for what she had done to this poor girl.

The wife smiled at his sudden confidence. She explained to him that he would strip naked--with or without the men's assistance. The leader opened a small satchel and dumped it on the stone floor in front of the frightened girl. There were several whips, a package of cigars and a lighter and a taser. The wife quietly explained that he would do to his lover what she told him to do. One of the other men came forward with a video camera on a tripod and began setting it up at an angle from the girl's front. "There will be evidence of assault," the wife said quietly, "but you will be the person accused--if it comes to that."

The husband looked at the setup in horror. His mind was working as fast as it could. "She'll tell the truth," he said. "She'll testify to what really happened." The wife simply smiled, like one who is watching an animal walk directly into a well-set trap. "She will not leave here," she told him. "She won't testify to anything. Not after you have finished with her."

The girl suddenly began to wail, shaking her head and struggling violently. The husband stood dumbstruck, no thoughts coming to his mind. The third man came forward and stood in front of him with an attache case. "The divorce papers," he said, removing documents, "and your full confession. Sign them." The husband, still without words, took a pen and signed without reading. "Now strip!" the leader demanded.

The husband removed his clothes, his eyes locked onto the crying girl before him, carefully folding them and laying them on the floor. As he did so, it became obvious that he was aroused by the sight of his lover. She looked at hm in horror, shaking her head. "You're not going to do this!" she whispered. But, following his wife's orders, he slowly moved forward, bent and picked up the first of the whips. The camera begin humming.

"What option do I have?" he said to her. Again she struggled desperately, again the helpless whining came from her throat.

"Now," the wife said sharply as she took the attache case. "Hard. As hard as you can, you weak son of a bitch! And what you don't do properly, these boys will be happy to do to her--and to you--when you finish." The husband took a deep breath. His face hardened as if he might resist. He drew back his arm, paused a moment looking into her begging eyes, then lashed the naked girl directly across her breasts with full force. Her scream seemed to arouse him even further, and he drew back his arm again.

He had married his wife in leaner times, not because he loved her but because she was able to support him with her family's money. As he completed his education, got his tickets and moved into a position of control, he stopped pretending his interest in her. It was not lost on her. There were other men who desired her, but she stayed true to her vows. Still, as his limited ardor cooled, the wife had the resources to pay for information. It didn't take long for her not-so-ethical professionals to bring her proof of his betrayal, or to follow her instructions.

As usual, after a tryst, he would leave his young lover to shower and prepare for the outside world again. But this time she did not remain alone for long as three men silently entered. They let her dress, not knowing they were there, then captured and gagged her and carried her off in their van to an old, cold stone building the wife had access to. In one of the rooms, the lover met the wife. She offered to leave the husband alone, asked to be allowed to leave, said she had not known about his being married. The wife's face remained stony.

When the girl had stopped speaking, the wife told her to take off her clothes. Looking around at the three men around her, the girl's expression changed from confidence to fear, then anger. She had done nothing wrong. It was the husband who should be punished. Finally the wife spoke. "Strip her," she commanded. The leader of the men asked her, "Polite or rough?" The wife smiled very slightly. "She won't need her clothes again."

The men fell to their task with enthusiasm. The wife walked out of the room, hearing behind her the fighting of her captive, the brutal shredding of expensive cloth, and finally a woman's cries of pain and fear.

Later, when she returned, having called her husband and asked him to join her there after work, she found the young woman nude on the cold stone floor, her destroyed clothes kicked into a corner. The wife had to admit that her body was spectacular, even now dirtied and scraped by her experience of being raped front and back. The girls tears had stained her face. She tried to cover herself with her hands as she pleaded. Once again she promised, assuring that she would report nothing. There was a silence when she finished. The wife seemed o be considering, as the men awaited orders. Finally she said, "String her up and spread her legs." Again she left the men to their work. "Do you want her gagged?" the leader asked as she left. "I want to hear her scream," the wife said and was gone.

If she remained near, she surely heard screaming for help, pleading for mercy, impotent threatening and finally exhausted silence. She returned to the room and inspected the girl shortly before the time her husband was to join her. She sent the leader, cleaned up and looking professional again, to meet the husband and guide him to the room. Within ten minutes, she heard them returning. The husband was chatty and social, and the leader seemed to be responding in kind, but when they two men came through the door, the conversation stopped mid-sentence, and the wife heard her husband's horrified gasp.

He was torn between pretending he had never seen the girl and running to help her. His wife began speaking at once, telling him she knew all about his affairs, that the gentlemen there had documentary proof of them, and that now he was going to complete and sign divorce papers granting him nothing. He rallied quickly and told her that there would indeed be a divorce, but that she would be tried and convicted for what she had done to this poor girl.

The wife smiled at his sudden confidence. She explained to him that he would strip naked--with or without the men's assistance. The leader opened a small satchel and dumped it on the stone floor in front of the frightened girl. There were several whips, a package of cigars and a lighter and a taser. The wife quietly explained that he would do to his lover what she told him to do. One of the other men came forward with a video camera on a tripod and began setting it up at an angle from the girl's front. "There will be evidence of assault," the wife said quietly, "but you will be the person accused--if it comes to that."

The husband looked at the setup in horror. His mind was working as fast as it could. "She'll tell the truth," he said. "She'll testify to what really happened." The wife simply smiled, like one who is watching an animal walk directly into a well-set trap. "She will not leave here," she told him. "She won't testify to anything. Not after you have finished with her."

The girl suddenly began to wail, shaking her head and struggling violently. The husband stood dumbstruck, no thoughts coming to his mind. The third man came forward and stood in front of him with an attache case. "The divorce papers," he said, removing documents, "and your full confession. Sign them." The husband, still without words, took a pen and signed without reading. "Now strip!" the leader demanded.

The husband removed his clothes, his eyes locked onto the crying girl before him, carefully folding them and laying them on the floor. As he did so, it became obvious that he was aroused by the sight of his lover. She looked at hm in horror, shaking her head. "You're not going to do this!" she whispered. But, following his wife's orders, he slowly moved forward, bent and picked up the first of the whips. The camera begin humming.

"What option do I have?" he said to her. Again she struggled desperately, again the helpless whining came from her throat.

"Now," the wife said sharply as she took the attache case. "Hard. As hard as you can, you weak son of a bitch! And what you don't do properly, these boys will be happy to do to her--and to you--when you finish." The husband took a deep breath. His face hardened as if he might resist. He drew back his arm, paused a moment looking into her begging eyes, then lashed the naked girl directly across her breasts with full force. Her scream seemed to arouse him even further, and he drew back his arm again.
An excellent, and very well written little story. I loved it, and thanks for sharing.

Hello - I am back :)

Thanks for the nice story that petelobo had thought up in the meantime to my last picture. I also felt like adding a picture or two to the story. But unfortunately something happened that never happens to me:
I wanted to use the character of the "Lady" for another scene I had just been working on. To do this, I used DAZ Studio's merge feature and loaded the other characters into the "Lady's Revenge" scene. Then I obviously saved the new scene under the old name. Sounds complicated, but those familiar with DAZ Studio will know what I mean. Anyway, the original scene from "Ladies Revenge" is no longer there, and I would have to recreate it completely. But I don't feel like doing that.

As a small compensation, I post here the image that was accidentally saved under the file name, where the "Lady" appears in a different context.
The picture is called "Family Meet", and I think the story behind it is clear...

Attachments

• FamilyMeet_03_OZ.jpg
    FamilyMeet_03_OZ.jpg
    295.3 KB · Views: 1,871
Geez, if I had a little time, I'd write another story to go with THAT image. Too busy working on trying to get Arina's Sister onto video. If you've never saved over a file before in DAZ, you're not just good, you're lucky! On the spur of the moment, I can't help wondering if the Lady has perhaps pushed her minions a little too hard (or the husband made an offer they couldn't refuse) and ended up joining her rival. That first taste of torturing can be pretty addictive, and he may have offered to help them make a video to replace the one with him in it with another more to his benefit.

The young investigative journalist had been looking into the affairs of oligarch Oleg Malinovsky, and had continued despite repeated warnings to desist
. She now finds herself suspended naked in Oleg`s dungeon and is about to discover that Oleg`s wife is an expert with the bullwhip.

Thanks for the nice story that petelobo had thought up in the meantime to my last picture. I also felt like adding a picture or two to the story. But unfortunately something happened that never happens to me:
I wanted to use the character of the "Lady" for another scene I had just been working on. To do this, I used DAZ Studio's merge feature and loaded the other characters into the "Lady's Revenge" scene. Then I obviously saved the new scene under the old name. Sounds complicated, but those familiar with DAZ Studio will know what I mean. Anyway, the original scene from "Ladies Revenge" is no longer there, and I would have to recreate it completely. But I don't feel like doing that.

As a small compensation, I post here the image that was accidentally saved under the file name, where the "Lady" appears in a different context.
The picture is called "Family Meet", and I think the story behind it is clear...
This image is sadistically beautiful as all of your work is, and I love everything about. The women's bodies, facial expressions, marks from the beatings, etc., are just wonderfully erotic. As always, thank you for sharing.

Wow- like an illustration from one of the old pulp covers. Great light and shadow work too!

Way to go!

Back
Top Bottom