My AI Generated Women in Distress

Go to CruxDreams.com
In this thread I'll be posting some of my AI generated works, mostly older women of all races in situations of terror.

To start, off, these are some maids that got caught stealing jewelry from their employers. Rather than fire them, since they clearly need the money, their employers decided to let them show off their new jewelry as they work to earn a little extra. These women have had pretty vanilla sex lives up till now, but the mistress of the house invites you to use them however you want- just keep them alive for the next customer. Since they are in the country illegally, no one is looking for them.

Attachments

• 00084-266235532.jpeg
    00084-266235532.jpeg
    289.4 KB · Views: 47
  • 00067-81542373.jpeg
    00067-81542373.jpeg
    262.5 KB · Views: 46
  • 00033-1021141948.jpeg
    00033-1021141948.jpeg
    297.3 KB · Views: 48
  • 00000-4138715528.jpg
    00000-4138715528.jpg
    282.5 KB · Views: 51
In this thread I'll be posting some of my AI generated works, mostly older women of all races in situations of terror.

To start, off, these are some maids that got caught stealing jewelry from their employers. Rather than fire them, since they clearly need the money, their employers decided to let them show off their new jewelry as they work to earn a little extra. These women have had pretty vanilla sex lives up till now, but the mistress of the house invites you to use them however you want- just keep them alive for the next customer. Since they are in the country illegally, no one is looking for them.
Jeanette, Nadine's manager, smiled cruelly as Nadine begged for her to just call the cops on her, to just have her charged with larceny and fired.

"Oh no babygirl. We wouldn't want to flex our privilege on a poor, marginalized woman, on a helpless *thieving slut* like you, would we now? Mmm? And you look so deliciously ripe and elegant in the jewelry you picked out...your *boyfriends* here certainly think so!"

40 year old Nadine had only ever been with 2 men in her entire life: a boy from her village in the old country who had made her a woman stretched out on his huge cock-and her late husband.

Now she was about to get a body count worthy of an "average American woman with a healthy sex life!" ;)

Back
Top Bottom