My biggest fantasy me and my lover

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was loving this beautiful young woman so sexy great body and lovely feet.
We were sized by the inquisition and accused of heresy.
Refusing to confess and incriminate each other a cruel torture that would main and mutilate us both as well as subject us to pain that was unimaginable.
Both of us stripped naked, hands bound behind our backs, our naked bodies wee lashed together sitting on the torture bench with my left foot and her right foot next to each other locked in rough wood stocks with little nails sticking out from the inside to shred our ankles as we writhed in agony.
A hooded monk coated our bare feet, soles heels and toes including between our toes.
Another hooded monk placed a brazier of red hot coals under our lard coated feet. He then increased the heat frying our sensitive bare soles wok a bellows and the other monk constantly applied lard so our flesh didn't burn too quickly.
We both looked at each other in disbelief but as soon as the heat reached our feet we both bet to scream in agony and the monks allowed blisters to form and watching us suffer intolerable pain.
A screen was placed between our burned feet and the coals and the monks shouted at us to confess or the screen would be removed for much longer this time. We both confessed begging for the torture to stop. We knew our confession would send us to a fiery horrible death at the stake but at least the exquisite agony to our feet would stop and we knew other hideous torture would follow

Back
Top Bottom