My dream fantasy torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seized by the inquisition and accused of heresy, my denials only angered the robed and hooded monks who interrogated me.
Ordering me stripped naked I was tightly bound to the rim of a large wheel, hands tied behind me, my naked body was lashed with cords totally immobilizing me.
As two monks turned the wheel bringing my bare feet locked in stocks built onto the wheel up so another monk was able to coat my toes with lard and place oil soaked rags between my toes
The wheel was then turned slowly bringing my toes closer and closer to the open blistering fire made hotter with bellows.
After a few seconds that felt like hours of excruciating pain I was ordered to confess my heresy. With only babbling I and my head whipping side to side screaming in agony, the wheel was rolled away from the excruciating torture by fire. To enhance my agony a lit torch was held to my scrotum as I screamed yes, yes to all my imaginary crimes because death at the stake was preferable to the slow agony of such a cruel torture

Back
Top Bottom