My story

Go to CruxDreams.com

piedi

Executioner
Hello everyone,
I decided to open this thread where I will tell my story.
Since my adolescence I have been carried away and fascinated by one of the most monstrous tortures conceived by the human mind: crucifixion.
Perhaps or certainly in another life I was the victim of crucifixion perhaps in Roman times.
Already the Romans, the most extreme and cruel power that history could ever have. At least towards the slaves and those who opposed their rule.
So my story takes place in Roman times, I am a normal man but I can't stand Roman oppression and we are organizing a riot against the Roman garrison.
It will certainly be dangerous but we must shake off this domination.
My story will begin shortly and I extend an invitation to anyone who wants to join the story both as an adventure friend and as a performer of crucifixions.
I'll be all detailed… thanks.

Hello everyone,
I decided to open this thread where I will tell my story.
Since my adolescence I have been carried away and fascinated by one of the most monstrous tortures conceived by the human mind: crucifixion.
Perhaps or certainly in another life I was the victim of crucifixion perhaps in Roman times.
Already the Romans, the most extreme and cruel power that history could ever have. At least towards the slaves and those who opposed their rule.
So my story takes place in Roman times, I am a normal man but I can't stand Roman oppression and we are organizing a riot against the Roman garrison.
It will certainly be dangerous but we must shake off this domination.
My story will begin shortly and I extend an invitation to anyone who wants to join the story both as an adventure friend and as a performer of crucifixions.
I'll be all detailed… thanks.
Very well:
Romani, ite domum! :cursing2:
(Romans, go home!):loco:

Back
Top Bottom