New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello,
sorry but my english is not so good to wright my special minds!
I am happy to be here!
Don't worry about your English, many of our members aren't fluent in English, but we're happy with all kinds of English on the public threads (and automatic translation isn't bad these days, at least for well-known languages)
We also have conversation groups for members with many languages - German, French, Italian, etc. - let us know if you'd like to join any of them.

Don't worry about your English, many of our members aren't fluent in English, but we're happy with all kinds of English on the public threads (and automatic translation isn't bad these days, at least for well-known languages)
We also have conversation groups for members with many languages - German, French, Italian, etc. - let us know if you'd like to join any of them.
Wher can i find conversation group german?

Wher can i find conversation group german?
I'll invite you into it, you'll get two alerts to click on the 'envelope' icon at top right,
for a message saying you've been invited, and the German group itself.

Last edited:
Good afternoon all
Thanks all. Being spying on this place for a while now. Finally realised that the secret services probably don't care about my secret desires so here i am.
:hello: Hi Catcookie! I'm sure the Secret Services enjoy spying on CruxForums as much as you have :D

Back
Top Bottom