New Here

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi, but there are no questions at this point. (Sorry, English is not my strong point)
:hello: lots of members here aren't expert in English, but get on fine,
and auto-translation works okay these days, at least for the widely-used languages.
We have conversation groups in many languages - not your national language I regret,
but let us know if you'd like to join one in another European language ;)

Hello, I`m happy to found this place here.

I love bdsm drawings of all kinds. My avatar is from the artist which I have noticed in this area first many years ago: Joseph Farrel. But there are of course many great other artists as well. Some of them I`m happy to support and I admire their talent and creativity.

Hello, I`m happy to found this place here.

I love bdsm drawings of all kinds. My avatar is from the artist which I have noticed in this area first many years ago: Joseph Farrel. But there are of course many great other artists as well. Some of them I`m happy to support and I admire their talent and creativity.
Hello, Eldo666! There are a lot of interesting things here. I think you'll like it)
Farrell is one of the first artists I got to know.

:hello: lots of members here aren't expert in English, but get on fine,
and auto-translation works okay these days, at least for the widely-used languages.
We have conversation groups in many languages - not your national language I regret,
but let us know if you'd like to join one in another European language ;)
Although English is my "maternal" language 40 years in France make French a favorite for reading/writing/speaking. Do you have a conversation group in French?

Although English is my "maternal" language 40 years in France make French a favorite for reading/writing/speaking. Do you have a conversation group in French?
Certainement - je t'y ai invité - bienvenu!

Back
Top Bottom