New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
Will somebody PLEEEEEEASE start a new thread so I can get this one back on topic? :facepalm::rolleyes::doh::doh::doh::doh::rolleyes::facepalm:
And then, you have these days that NO ONE starts a new thread!:roto2palm:

To break the spell, I could put one on the rail, but I am poor in ideas, those days, so I could not get further than 'Knitting and sewing' (useful maybe for the loincloth fans), or 'The art of arranging flowers' (practical for decorating Roman crosses with flower garlands). :roto2gay:
“New pies and pastries thread -GIFs only” ? :eek:
Or inspired by @montycrusto,'s suggestion a thread 'New Limericks - AI only'. :roto2nuse:

It could also be 'How to dispose of a corpse', a neglected aspect of the post-crucifixion stage and, besides, practical for those who plan to commit the perfect murder!:sherlock:

Just ask, I am open for suggestions! :devil:

And then, you have these days that NO ONE starts a new thread!:roto2palm:

To break the spell, I could put one on the rail, but I am poor in ideas, those days, so I could not get further than 'Knitting and sewing' (useful maybe for the loincloth fans), or 'The art of arranging flowers' (practical for decorating Roman crosses with flower garlands). :roto2gay:

Or inspired by @montycrusto,'s suggestion a thread 'New Limericks - AI only'. :roto2nuse:

It could also be 'How to dispose of a corpse', a neglected aspect of the post-crucifixion stage and, besides, practical for those who plan to commit the perfect murder!:sherlock:

Just ask, I am open for suggestions! :devil:
Ok... how about living with cats, and other self-deprecating and humbling lifestyles. :cat:

How on earth are we moustache-twirling villains supposed to make a honest living tying helpless women to the railway tracks, if they keep sending trains along them?? :mad:
This just made my day. :thumbup:

Back
Top Bottom