New Threads

Go to CruxDreams.com
@Lascap is asking our opinion on the importance of humiliating a slave at the point of sale:

A question from @misskatie25

Sorry, I'm a bit late with this, it was posted on Tuesday.

@oddbitchboy wonders if anyone shares his feelings about being tied down onto a cross and showing off dirty feet:

And shows some scenes from the 'Jesus Movie'

The customer is always right, @dfg42 knows very well, so he started a marketing survey to question the loyal crucifixion spectator.

Eul moderator message: For some reason that link takes me to a log-in page - I'll try posting another one:

Last edited by a moderator:
@Darkstar informs us of a new device:

@KvK wonders if Larry the Cable Guy is a preferable alternative to being whipped? Perhaps some of the girls could enlighten him?

@KvK wonders if Larry the Cable Guy is a preferable alternative to being whipped? Perhaps some of the girls could enlighten him?

And here was me thinking that the thread "New Threads" had to do with now clothing purchases. ;-)

For the Orient Express read a chartered train from a Blue state.

For Hercule Poirot read Stan Goldman.

Other than those minor details, @thehangingtree is following closely in Agatha Christie's footsteps!

@DontLikeSand has started a thread for his hanging stories and artwork:

Only a short story but a curious'one : nail'attraction ...

@StarbuckSlut has launched an interactive story

@dfg42 suggests a possible origin of crucifixion:

@jbs073 suggests a game:

Is it fair to mention here that I've gone back to my unfinished story "My Sister" after a couple of years' break?

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it fair to mention here that I've gone back to my unfinished story "My Sister" after a couple of years' break?

It is indeed, Juan!

In other news, @JanB2 suggests a distinctly uncomfortable sounding line in underwear! :eek:

Back
Top Bottom