Nose/Mouth hooks

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was led to believe that in Japanese culture, the nose is the centre of their pride, so to allow another person control the nose is a form of ultimate power exchange.
I am no expert of Japanese BDSM, so look forward to a more knowledgeable explanation.

Can anybody explain to me why nearly all Japanese/Chinese BDSM theme films show a female having a nose hook placed on them, and hooks in the side of the mouth ?
It's something I find very strange, and also something that I don't see with Western BDSM scene
I was led to believe that in Japanese culture, the nose is the centre of their pride, so to allow another person control the nose is a form of ultimate power exchange.
I am no expert of Japanese BDSM, so look forward to a more knowledgeable explanation.

Nose and mouth hooks/facial distortions have zero erotic appeal to me. I suppose it's a good form of humiliation if that's the goal (not my thing either).
But that's just me, and to each his own.

It is undoubtedly a form of torture and humiliation. In particular, humiliation forms a significant part of Japanese BDSM, such as enemas. Nose hooks as well as mouth and lip play are often seen in infernalrestraint or devicebondage videos.

Personally, I like when the sub is free to express herself freely.
No nose hook nor any mouthpiece for me.

Back
Top Bottom