Nude Food

Go to CruxDreams.com
Food peril
nami_feast_by_msm44-davz16g.jpg

She looks a bit under done
a fun10 (1).jpg

The pictures say it all
a fun56.jpg a fun55.jpg

Reminiscent of Arcimboldo (the original not the manipulator)
z10.jpg

Breakfast in bed?
They've got some nice spreads there but there's no toast?
z10 (3).jpg

Nice and hot
1 (8).jpg

The right way for a woman to drink Seagrams?
afun56.JPG

Dinner is on her tonight
z2.jpg

ditto
k8.jpg

...it takes a very brave soul to fry bacon in the nude.
Two words: "grease spatter":eek:
This is why there are aprons. I cooked a girl breakfast in the nude once. I wore an apron to avoid bacon grease spatter. The apron worked quite well as an accent to a memorable breakfast. ;)

Nothing odd about a 10 year range. I've got a 70's refrigerator in the garage that's still running.
We used to build things to last.
I've got a 50's GE refrigerator in my garage that still works and is amazingly cheap to operate. My garage is detached and used to be on its own meter. With the refrigerator running and my rather massive collection of power tools the bill was never more than $14/mo. And you could keep freshly hung witch meat fresh for weeks!!!

I've got a 50's GE refrigerator in my garage that still works and is amazingly cheap to operate. My garage is detached and used to be on its own meter. With the refrigerator running and my rather massive collection of power tools the bill was never more than $14/mo. And you could keep freshly hung witch meat fresh for weeks!!!
Drink you cooled Seagrams with ice, or warm in body- or air-temperature?

Drink you cooled Seagrams with ice, or warm in body- or air-temperature?

Back
Top Bottom