Obscene Display.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last edited:
Last edited:
Examples of Japanese bondage art posted 13 years ago by former member jonesygirl which, although not Roman style crucifixions, are still incredibly suitable for this thread. :babeando::very_hot:

IMG_1372.jpegIMG_1373.jpeg

She’s really suffering the way she is crucified is brutal!
Crucifixion is brutal but, as one who is crucified more or less the same way, I can just say that I love it and also need it.

Pain is real but pleasure too. Of course, being athletic, as I am, helps a lot.

Crucifixion is brutal but, as one who is crucified more or less the same way, I can just say that I love it and also need it.

Pain is real but pleasure too. Of course, being athletic, as I am, helps a lot.
There is a huge difference between a 'crux session' and an execution by crucifixion. Both hurt (even when done with ropes or padded restraints) but what would go through your mind when you realize the pain won't stop until you are dead???
crux 965 B.jpg

There is a huge difference between a 'crux session' and an execution by crucifixion. Both hurt (even when done with ropes or padded restraints) but what would go through your mind when you realize the pain won't stop until you are dead???
View attachment 1489074
Via crucifixion or anything else...

At some point, Tree feels like your hope will run out before you life ends...
View attachment 1489077

This is the cruelty of crux, whether you lose hope or not, there is no way out. The one who loses hope must still see the ordeal through to the very end, and however much the their will may have given up, their body will surely fight on, millions of years of evolution will guarantee her a long and painful end.

@Esquier started posting his stuff last year, and at the time I told him it hit my libido buttons HARD.

Still does. :eeek: :babeando:

IMG_1419.jpegIMG_1420.jpegIMG_1418.jpegIMG_1416.jpeg

Last edited:
A reworking of the Yusseby original, and just as effective, posted last year by @Dafnees. :eeek::babeando:

View attachment 1326058

She a petite wench. Septimus, a Roman magistrate, leered at the naked prisoner kneeling before him awaiting her sentence. Nicely rounded boobs with coral, upturned nipples. A luxuriant bush with a silky pussy thatch. Beautiful shapely legs and pretty bare feet with cute toes. Yes, she was a winsome slave girl. It was shame she had to be crucified. But not only was she an escaped slave but also a Christian and rebel. He had no choice.

As he was about to speak, the girl began to plead. ‘Please master, please spare me from the cross. I will be a good slave. I will obey and never, ever be disobedient. Please master, spare me.”

With copious tears running down her face and splashing over the jiggling tits, she was even more appealing to the lustful Septimus. He paused and then told her “You are an enemy of the Senate and people of Rome and you must be punished. But I am not unmerciful.”

“It is customary for those women condemned to the cross first to be flogged in public. The whipping is both excruciatingly painful but also degrading and humiliating. You are exhibited naked in the main public square. You are tied up stretched out spread-eagle between two stout wooden posts. Your cunt, pussy lips and ass hole are obscenely exposed. Then you are whipped, sometimes up to 50 lashed. Front and back. Ass, tits, cunt, legs, feet. I’ve seen slave girls scream and howl until they lose their voice. The crowd, of course, loves it. Then you are cut down, more dead than alive.”

“Slave girls are so weakened by the flogging that they don’t last long on the cross.”

“But I am going to spare you that ordeal.” The slave girl was so overjoyed that she grabbed Septimus’ legs and kissed her sandaled feet ardently.

“Guard,” the magistrate called out. “Take this slave directly to Traitors Hill and nail her up.” The girl screamed “But master,” she burbled sobbing “you said I would be spared.” “From a flogging, girl, not the cross,” Septimus said.

On Traitors Hill, nailed to the cross, her nudity fully exhibited including her genitals with her legs spread out, the girl screamed and cried in agony. Through her waves of pain she remembered what the magistrate had said. “Slave girls are so weakened by the flogging that they don’t last long on the cross.”

This torture of hanging from the cross could go on for hours, even days. She now wished she had been flogged.

On a less grimly realistic note, some sick sumbitch after my own heart crucified the princesses from Super Mario®

IMG_1540.jpeg

and of course Princess Daisy's unspeakable degradation caught my attention.:eeek::babeando::rolleyes:

IMG_1538.jpeg

Last edited:
@Andyman posted her several weeks ago.:eeek::babeando:

IMG_1614.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom