Obsessing over some fantasies?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone else find sometimes stuff just comes together in a way to trigger a fantasy that turns into something you can't stop thinking about? Like you can be doing something completely unrelated to it but thoughts about it suddenly pop up in your head at any time and anywhere?
What perverse thoughts are you having? I am sure they can be fulfilled here...

Very common with me. I develop a fantasy in my head slowly and put my thoughts into writing and eventually I have created a story. Scenes come into my head spontaneously even with other distractions. It is very common I think. I become aroused and masturbate with the fantasy playing in my mind.

Does anyone else find sometimes stuff just comes together in a way to trigger a fantasy that turns into something you can't stop thinking about? Like you can be doing something completely unrelated to it but thoughts about it suddenly pop up in your head at any time and anywhere? Or am I alone in this lol?
Rest assured you are not alone. That's been a common thing with me my whole life.... normal situations in daily life spawning erotic perverse fantasies that linger in my mind for days sometimes. It also happens when watching television, even shows that have nothing going on relating to anything sexual at all. It also happens when I'm in a hardware store... every single time. :devil2:

Rest assured you are not alone. That's been a common thing with me my whole life.... normal situations in daily life spawning erotic perverse fantasies that linger in my mind for days sometimes. It also happens when watching television, even shows that have nothing going on relating to anything sexual at all. It also happens when I'm in a hardware store... every single time. :devil2:
Fun fact about @wulf : He's been banned from more Home Depots than any other living human!

Does anyone else find sometimes stuff just comes together in a way to trigger a fantasy that turns into something you can't stop thinking about? Like you can be doing something completely unrelated to it but thoughts about it suddenly pop up in your head at any time and anywhere? Or am I alone in this lol?
Sounds familiar to me. A thought, a word, a picture, a sudden situation, and the fantasy runs wild!:icon_writing:

Whenever he ends up in the lumber aisle he has a habit of tying two pieces together in a x cross shape and ask a random woman to lean against it

Well how else am I going to get the spread just right?
Attention all Home Depot employees. Be on the lookout for a guy carrying lengths of rope roaming about the lumber department. This alert applies especially to our female employees.

images

Back
Top Bottom