Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
I seem to be a little behind in my posts this week . . . . .

53paintoy04c.jpg tund1925012c.jpg 944706c.jpg femjoy_114075_004c.jpg 11_404c.jpg Behind Closed Doors Her Behind is Sore!c.jpg 430424637c.jpg

It demonstrates that we've no need of you, males, to catch our pleasure !:D:rolleyes:
Ah, but it's more fun with two...:):)

"The important thing in life is not the triumph but the struggle, the essential thing is not to have conquered but to have fought well." (Pierre de Coubertin). With the games in Rio in sight, TC is already in the Olympic mood I think.:p:bdsm-wink:

Well, um, yes, her lady parts are certainly comely. Inviting, even. Not that I would say that to her face if I met her at a party!
Oh boy we men are on a loser. Hard wired to become stupid at the site of select pieces of human anatomy, weak kneed at the sight of a youthful slit between two shapely firm yet somehow soft thighs . . . . . . . . . . .

Sorry, where was I????

Oh yes. Anyway, I came here to post the following pics, they may have been seen here before. The woman, and her inner desires?

Craig_Morey_Mirror_Set_002w_sized - Copy.jpg 1Craig_Morey_Mirror_Set_007w_sized - Copy.jpg !Craig_Morey_Mirror_Set_001w_sized - Copy.jpg xCraig_Morey_Mirror_Set_005w_sized.jpg

Back
Top Bottom