Odds And Ends And Anything You Fancy

Go to CruxDreams.com
NOT TO MAKE AN UNWANTED OBSERVATION, BUT REGARDLESS OF RELIGIOUS AFFILIATION, PEOPLE DO TEND TO END UP WITH AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME AT SOME POINT. NOBODY HAS AVOIDED IT YET (WELL THERE WAS THAT ONE PROPHET, IF YOU BELIEVE THAT SORT OF THING).;):doh:
:popcorn::D
Well even he spent a weekend at your place ;)

I learnt today of an immortal jellyfish - if it sees you (or your Cnidarian cousin) approaching,
it simply rewinds back to pre-puberty and starts the whole dreary business of jellyescence once again :eek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii

I learnt today of an immortal jellyfish - if it sees you (or your Cnidarian cousin) approaching,
it simply rewinds back to pre-puberty and starts the whole dreary business of jellyescence once again :eek:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_dohrnii

As an aside, I wish all us humans could pretend that we're immortal, not because we'd take stupid unnecessary risks, but that we'd treat our minds, body, and environment better. That would be a Jolly existence.

I originally was thinking of Elijah, who is said to have bypassed death, going straight to the heavens in a chariot, but point taken.;)

HE WASN'T A GREATLY ENTERTAINING HOUSE GUEST; SLEPT ALMOST THE WHOLE WEEKEND, AND THEN DECIDED HE HAD TO MEET A WOMAN IN A GARDEN, AND LEFT. THEY SAY CHRIST DEFEATED DEATH. I BEG TO DIFFER. I SUGGESTED A FEW GAMES, BUT HE WOULDN'T EVEN PLAY. :rolleyes:

Well according to one branch of his fan-club he spent Saturday doing a bit of harrowing down in Hell.
Did some damage to the gates, lots of dodgy characters got out. Sounds like a Rangers - Celtic match. :devil:

So it's almost summer down here, almost time for the beach.
That sand can be itchy sometimes when it gets in the wrong place.
Um, that is what's going on in these pics, right? :confused:

bchmas2323.jpg bchmas1222h.jpg bchmas1222d.jpg bchmas1222b.jpg bchmas1686.jpg

This girl seems to be disappointed with something?

_ol2_1 (1).jpg _ol2_1 (3).jpg

She is reading a Romanian translation of Dan Millman's 'Way of the Peaceful Warrior'. It is seems to be a novel on personal spiritual development. Something to become itchy on the wrong place at the wrong location/occasion?:oops:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Way_of_the_Peaceful_Warrior
Looks like she's got to the bit where the hero 'travels around the world for six years,
learning new physical teachings, but is unable to find peace. ' :p

This girl seems to be disappointed with something?
Well he seems surprisingly unmoved by the situation :rolleyes:

It's harder for you, Hondo, I think!

Ok, some Risar for a Thursday. Two pictures which tease out an interesting theme for me.
In this one, there is a younger woman, naked, hands bound behind, and at the mercy of an older woman, also naked.
bs04.jpg
In this one, a naked and bound woman, bare breasts thrust forward, is joined by another who is free, happy and in the process of disrobing.
sp.jpg

It's the contrast. Voluntary and involuntary, power and submission, the woman who chooses and the woman who has no choice.

What do you think?

What do you think?
1) we do not know what happened before. Why is the first woman tied to a pole, and the second on shackled? Why are they naked? Did they have a 'first choice' before? Are they bearing the consequences of that choice?
2) the woman who has the choice, is also naked or disrobing. She exposes herself and closes the difference in power with the other one. Is she going to please herslf, or (also) the other woman?
3) could there be a chance they switch roles, or that the roles could have been switched (see point 1)?

Back
Top Bottom