Pain exhibitions / pain contests

Go to CruxDreams.com
One of my biggest fantasies is watching women exhibit themselves and/or compete based on the idea of them enjoying showing themselves to an audience while they receive sexual pain in a sensual and erotic way. But I find that there seems to be surprisingly little content out there along these lines. There is a lot of non-consensual stuff obviously, this forum is based mainly around non-consensual crucifixion torture. But what gets me going the most is consensual torture, what gets me really hot is the stuff where women joyfully and lovingly accept torture. Any suggestions? If there is not much out there, I might just have to take the plunge and write it myself.

Last edited:
One of my biggest fantasies is watching women exhibit themselves and/or compete based on the idea of them enjoying exhibiting themselves suffering sexual pain in a sensual and erotic way. But I find that there seems to be surprisingly little content out there along these lines. Any suggestions? If there is not much out there, I might just have to take the plunge and write it myself.
I love to read about that, so if you want to give it a try to write a story like that.....

One of my biggest fantasies is watching women exhibit themselves and/or compete based on the idea of them enjoying showing themselves to an audience while they receive sexual pain in a sensual and erotic way. But I find that there seems to be surprisingly little content out there along these lines. Any suggestions? If there is not much out there, I might just have to take the plunge and write it myself.
By all means. I am one of those women. It is such a turn on to be exposed, vulnerable, exhibited at your weakest moments.

By all means. I am one of those women. It is such a turn on to be exposed, vulnerable, exhibited at your weakest moments.
As someone who is into the whole consensual torture kink, for me what would turn me on the most would be if you acknowledge to me that on a deep level you crave and enjoy the pain even as it torments you. And I would look you deep in the eyes while I bring out the implements and start to work on your body.

I agree with you, Cynthia.

My biggest audience while whipped was only three but it was a turn-on, as when I was caught naked and tied while whipped by Carolina walking her dog.

Sylvia loves to show me topless or fully naked in public, it's a turn-on for her but I must confess that it made me cum too to be exhibited as an order.

I am used to being nude on the beach or in the forest, but this is "natural", once nude for some time, it is just normal to be nude as it is now for me at home all the time.

But forced to be nude and when fully exposed, tied and tortured is something else.

I used to be crucified by Sylvia in the attic but just the two of us.

The day Carolina, who wanted to see what it means to be crucified was in front of me while I was on the cross, made me cum.

I know that when Fabio and Anna come back from their holidays, I will be crucified also in front of them and just thinking of it makes me wet.

So, the answer is a big yes, I do love it, fully!

As someone who is into the whole consensual torture kink, for me what would turn me on the most would be if you acknowledge to me that on a deep level you crave and enjoy the pain even as it torments you. And I would look you deep in the eyes while I bring out the implements and start to work on your body.
Pain and pleasure are the same nerve endings. I enjoy some pain, but I teach safe BDSM and don't enjoy or recommend any thing that leaves scars or damages the body. Tickling is pain to me.

Pain and pleasure are the same nerve endings. I enjoy some pain, but I teach safe BDSM and don't enjoy or recommend any thing that leaves scars or damages the body. Tickling is pain to me.
I also reject anything that is not "temporary".

I love my new BDSM life because I am a sub, and I am fulfilled about it with Sylvia, but also because I now have orgasms I never had before and extreme torture with scars or else would just destroy all the pleasure I find in it.

I also reject anything that is not "temporary".

I love my new BDSM life because I am a sub, and I am fulfilled about it with Sylvia, but also because I now have orgasms I never had before and extreme torture with scars or else would just destroy all the pleasure I find in it.
I achieve the most intense orgasms when in front of people and someone is forcing me to cum. They are whole body orgasms, and the audience gets excited watching me. I start getting wet from the embarrassment of being striped in front of people even though I have done it hundreds of times.

I achieve the most intense orgasms when in front of people and someone is forcing me to cum. They are whole body orgasms, and the audience gets excited watching me. I start getting wet from the embarrassment of being striped in front of people even though I have done it hundreds of times.
Are we sisters? same DNA? ;)

I've been working for years on a very long story (216 pages or 124,000 words and counting) that is basically an exercise in putting distinct characters in punishment predicaments or sex and pain contests. It's most non-consensual, though one character is modeled on ladies like yourselves who have submissive and extreme masochist fantasies. I need to fill in some missing sections in the first half before I can release even a work in progress, but this post will be a reminder to myself.

One of my biggest fantasies is watching women exhibit themselves and/or compete based on the idea of them enjoying showing themselves to an audience while they receive sexual pain in a sensual and erotic way. But I find that there seems to be surprisingly little content out there along these lines. There is a lot of non-consensual stuff obviously, this forum is based mainly around non-consensual crucifixion torture. But what gets me going the most is consensual torture, what gets me really hot is the stuff where women joyfully and lovingly accept torture. Any suggestions? If there is not much out there, I might just have to take the plunge and write it myself.
Try looking at Dolcett sites. Extreme submission narratives including cannibalism, hanging & electrocution. The women accept their fate, get turned on by what is to happen to them and generally brought to orgasm. A lot of spin off videos on the Dolcett theme. Start with https://necrobabes.darkfetishnet.com/dolcett/main.htm

Back
Top Bottom