Pleasure In Suffering

Go to CruxDreams.com
There are a lot of people here with all kinds of kinks. Sometimes it overlaps, like it is a common theme here concerning fantasies about the erotic aspects of crucifixion. But you won't find two people who are the same in that respect. That in itself is not a problem. However, many of us identify ourselves with kinks and fantasies that are often considered deviant or immoral and sometimes even illegal. Any comment on our kinks is then often felt as rejection or even a personal attack. Even when it is not intended as such.

The solution is simple. If a discussion comes up about tastes and preferences, make sure your comments are not personal or intended as a form of rejection. Secondly, if someone disagrees with your taste, don't take it personal as it often isn't intended as a personal rejection. And thirdly, don't expect everybody to like what you create as a fantasy. It is rather rare to find people with the same taste. Praise yourself lucky you have found some of like mind.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.

There are a lot of people here with all kinds of kinks. Sometimes it overlaps, like it is a common theme here concerning fantasies about the erotic aspects of crucifixion. But you won't find two people who are the same in that respect. That in itself is not a problem. However, many of us identify ourselves with kinks and fantasies that are often considered deviant or immoral and sometimes even illegal. Any comment on our kinks is then often felt as rejection or even a personal attack. Even when it is not intended as such.

The solution is simple. If a discussion comes up about tastes and preferences, make sure your comments are not personal or intended as a form of rejection. Secondly, if someone disagrees with your taste, don't take it personal as it often isn't intended as a personal rejection. And thirdly, don't expect everybody to like what you create as a fantasy. It is rather rare to find people with the same taste. Praise yourself lucky you have found some of like mind.

Just my 2 cents on the matter.
I agree with what you said, because we come from all over the world and it's hard for us to say what our culture and any living environment is like, so.

Lucky to meet you is a very happy thing for me.

Thank you.

Totally agree
He and I are on the same continent, but half a world away, but I don't think it matters, my words and the words he uses are so different, and my thinking and his thinking are never under the same educational system. But I don't think it's a big deal, the world has suddenly become smaller, my father's generation hasn't understood, and my grandfather's generation could be said to have done battle with the world. But so what.

I don't think there's a need to fight in the online world because it's just a matter of environment or perspective. He made a great point, and I especially agree with him.

It's not true ! Nobody can find any pleasure when he's nailed to this horrible kind of supplice !

View attachment 1112598
Except Messa in her imagination... and all of us in our imagination.... ;)
Actually the individual limits vary widely and depend A LOT on the state of arousal and level of endorphins at the moment the pain was inflicted.
It is amazing what kind of pain can be seen as lustful, if in the right state.
Getting whipped to orgasm... as a simple exam!

But a terrified victim never ever would reach such levels, so your statement is right.

However fantasies needn't worry about reality, as we don't desire to live them 1:1 isn't it (otherwise one REALLY should seek professional help!)

It was not my intention to fight or divide people. Thanks for the compliments, I know that many appreciate my work. For me everyone is free to do, choose, think what they want and if they don't appreciate my work, patience. The fact is that I very rarely make comments due to a very negative experience I had years ago on another site where a member privately came into heavy conflict with me, threatening me, and I was forced to leave.
Just stretch out the middle finger to such people! (I recall that case)
I would do well to do like some other artists who post without ever intervening at all but it is not in my character. I apologize for the overly serious reaction to legitimate and innocent comments but the bad experience I referred to came back to mind. I apologize to everyone.
I think that there are three fuels that keep creators going:
- Money (certainly not the case for any of our creators)
- A muse (Go ladies ... or boys, go! ;) )
- Feedback, be it praise, be it constructive criticism in my case at least

Unfortunately all 3 are rather rare and for one positive comment there sure is a jealous hater in IM :(

There is another problem:
The more "special" a kink gets, the "blockier" some heads get.
Simple example: Markus is a breast man.
Some idiots felt it necessary to attack him because he "dared" to not only crucify women but also once in a while have their tits tortured. (Go Marcus, post your tits torture stuff, many LOVE it, shit on the others!)

There are a lot of people here with all kinds of kinks. Sometimes it overlaps, like it is a common theme here concerning fantasies about the erotic aspects of crucifixion. But you won't find two people who are the same in that respect.
The situation ought to be clear:
1. The creators don't earn money and create for their own pleasure in first place. Nobody is in the position to tell them what they should do, unless they ordered custom work for them. Otherwise nobody cares what an individual dislike about a certain work, as long as it is inline with the site rules! You simply can skip, right?!
2. It is acceptable to TEASE a creator into doing the next work more in line with ones desires by seeding "interesting ideas", in a positive way... If the creator is male and you have tits, your chances are good! :p

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, thread now reopened, apologies, I'd not been following this discussion.

Sitting kind of outside it, I can see there has been a bit of a misunderstanding, but apologies have been issued, so if we could just return this thread to its original purpose of 'Pleasure in Suffering', please.

I'm going to edit Fantasmo's post, and delete my previous which quoted it, robust language in this situation might have the opposite effect to that intended.

I'm going to edit Fantasmo's post, and delete my previous which quoted it, robust language in this situation might have the opposite effect to that intended.
All fine Wragg, certain things get me fired up. I largely quit producing for the crux scene for said reason and also in other domains I experience mostly silence by the vast majority of those who like what is being done and a lot of vocal criticism from the few haters.

I was witnessing the scene that made Markus quit posting, so there was a burning fuse on my side...

Political correctness against the intolerant is going to kill our society imho, but I agree that emotion doesn't help necessarily.

Late to the discussion.... just wanted to say to Markus publicly: I love your work! I find the writing to be thoughtful and the images to be intensely erotic, particularly the whipping, nailing, and raising scenes. There’s a great deal of detail in there that I enjoy spending time looking for. Thank you for sharing your work and helping me understand my own fantasies better!

Back
Top Bottom