Poll: for women only

How would you women like to impale me? (Choose as many as you fancy)

• 1. You’d have cruel fun with me before sticking me on the spike?

• 2. You’d roast my cock with torches?

• 3. You’d gag me?

• 4. You'd torture my feet?

• 5. You'd bullwhip me?

• 6. You'd smash my balls?

• 7. You’d keep me alive as long as possible?

• 8. You’d barbecue me while I’m still struggling on the spike?

• 9. You'd torture my sensitive tits?

• 10. You'd be taking your revenge on all the male gender?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm new here, this is my first post, and it's actually a poll. About impalement.
I see there are many women here, all, if I get it right, in the sub category.
My poll asks women here if any of you would like to take revenge on a male, and kill him by impalement. Then go back to your sub fantasies.
You may think that you're not strong enough for the task, but please consider:
1) electric winches are a great power multiplier.
2) You can count on the full collaboration of the condemned, he may also help you if reqireed
3) You will possibly gang up in three or four, the disgraced man would have no chance.
Yes, right, that would be me. I have a few ideas to make it long lasting and very, very painful, and humiliating.
Mind, I'm not gay, so what I look for is excruciating pain, total humiliation and eventually death. I'm not asking you to toy with my asshole, you have to destroy it in the most horrible way. Thick pole, rough wood, no grease, no "episiotomy" (that cut to ease the entering in my anus)
You won't even need to constrain my arms and legs, though you may want to nail my feet to the pole once it's out from the body, so I wouldn't slide further down, and you won't need to fear an (involuntary) kick when you're torturing my dick. And when you're done with it, you can cut it and put in my mouth (I always dreamed of sucking myself).
If I have at least a yes, I will proceed with further details of my plans.

Last edited:
I'm new here, this is my first post, and it's actually a poll. About impalement.
I see there are many women here, all, if I get it right, in the sub category.
My poll asks women here if any of you would like to take revenge on a male, and kill him by impalement. Then go back to your sub fantasies.
You may think that you're not strong enough for the task, but please consider:
1) electric winches are a great power multiplier.
2) You can count on the full collaboration of the condemned, he may also help you if reqireed
3) You will possibly gang up in three or four, the disgraced man would have no chance.
Yes, right, that would be me. I have a few ideas to make it long lasting and very, very painful, and humiliating.
Mind, I'm not gay, so what I look for is excruciating pain, total humiliation and eventually death. I'm not asking you to toy with my asshole, you have to destroy it in the most horrible way. Thick pole, rough wood, no grease, no "episiotomy" (that cut to ease the entering in my anus)
You won't even need to constrain my arms and legs, though you may want to nail my feet to the pole once it's out from the body, so I wouldn't slide further down, and you won't need to fear an (involuntary) kick when you're torturing my dick. And when you're done with it, you can cut it and put in my mouth (I always dreamed of sucking myself).
If I have at least a yes, I will proceed with further details of my plans.
We can make a poll of this, if you'd like to offer some suggestions that we girls can choose and vote for as we like, and the tally of votes will show up as pecentages and bars.

Ok, let me see.
1: Would you impale me altogether, or have some fun before?
A - Impale now, fun after (but before I'm dead)
B - Torture me before, as long as you want. Just leave my AH alone for a week before impaling me, so it will offer more resistance, and I will suffer way more.
C - Have some sex before (I could also be dominant until you decide otherwise): My final fuck before being fucked to death.

2: What to do with my cock, before severing it and thrusting in my mouth?
A) - Barbecue it with torches
B) - Dip it in shit and piss (mine or otherwise)
C) - Put a large nail trough its head before cutting. Won't need a hammer

3: Will you gag me?
A) - No, we like to hear you screaming like a pig.
B) - Yes, you'll make funny noises.

4: How about my feet? Before them being nailed to the beam, I mean?
A) One holds a foot in position, another makes some bastinado
B) Cut off the toes, one by one. With gardening tools.
C) Off go the nails (I mean, the TOE nails)
D) Burn them with cigarettes, torches, matches
E) All of the above

5) Can you use a bullwhip, both in the back and the front? I won't move, promise. Not with a pole through my body.
A) You bet
B) I prefer a cane

6) My balls?
A) smashed with a mallet against the pole
B) Cut with a rusty knife
C) Bitten off, one by one

7) How long do you want me to survive?
A) Until we're bored
B) A day
C) Three days
D) One week (I know how to)

8) Will you burn me in a big fire?
A) As soon as you're dead
B) When we see you're too numb to feel any pain any longer. The fire,youI'll feel it.
C) Only here and there, then well'cut off thin slices, like a human kebab. Bon appétit. (Not compatible with a record long survival, though)

9) Who will you think of while snuffing me, to take your revenge on male gender? Think of the one you hate the most.
A) Your stepfather, that molested you as a child.
B) Your ex husband, that ran off with his secretary.
C) Your boss, that fired you because you said no.
D) Your maths teacher in high school, that asshole.

10) My sensitive tits:
A) Tear with pliers
B) Burn with fire
C) Pierce with needles
D) Cut off the nipples, then burn the scar (or I will loose a lot of blood)

Last edited:
Ok, let me see.
1: Would you impale me altogether, or have some fun before?
A - Impale now, fun after (but before I'm dead)
B - Torture me before, as long as you want. Just leave my AH alone for a week before impaling me, so it will offer more resistance, and I will suffer way more.
C - Have some sex before (I could also be dominant until you decide otherwise): My final fuck before being fucked to death.

2: What to do with my cock, before severing it and thrusting in my mouth?
A) - Barbecue it with torches
B) - Dip it in shit and piss (mine or otherwise)
C) - Put a large nail trough its head before cutting. Won't need a hammer

3: Will you gag me?
A) - No, we like to hear you screaming like a pig.
B) - Yes, you'll make funny noises.

4: How about my feet? Before them being nailed to the beam, I mean?
A) One holds a foot in position, another makes some bastinado
B) Cut off the toes, one by one. With gardening tools.
C) Off go the nails (I mean, the TOE nails)
D) Burn them with cigarettes, torches, matches
E) All of the above

5) Can you use a bullwhip, both in the back and the front? I won't move, promise. Not with a pole through my body.
A) You bet
B) I prefer a cane

6) My balls?
A) smashed with a mallet against the pole
B) Cut with a rusty knife
C) Bitten off, one by one

7) How long do you want me to survive?
A) Until we're bored
B) A day
C) Three days
D) One week (I know how to)

8) Will you burn me in a big fire?
A) As soon as you're dead
B) When we see you're too numb to feel any pain any longer. The fire,youI'll feel it.
C) Only here and there, then well'cut off thin slices, like a human kebab. Bon appétit. (Not compatible with a record long survival, though)

9) Who will you think of while snuffing me, to take your revenge on male gender? Think of the one you hate the most.
A) Your stepfather, that molested you as a child.
B) Your ex husband, that ran off with his secretary.
C) Your boss, that fired you because you said no.
D) Your maths teacher in high school, that asshole.

10) My sensitive tits:
A) Tear with pliers
B) Burn with fire
C) Pierce with needles
D) Cut off the nipples, then burn the scar (or I will loose a lot of blood)
OMG :eek: That's really 10 separate polls of the kind we can set up here - but I'll try to install one at the start of this thread based on the 10 main headings ...

Okay, I've installed a simple poll at the top - then members can scroll down to see your much more detailed suggestions for women's wickedness!

Good. You reached the legal number to gang-impale me (One of the votes was mine, just to see the results).
I see I can count on a days-long snuffing plus bullwhip and some good CBT too.
Now, when the moment arrives, I will beg you to stop, I'll say that I was only kidding... NO MERCY!

Wow, thie choices all seems very extreme especially the impalement. Are there any women in the forum who would actually be prepared or desire to treat a man to such horrendous torture. There is no option to vote for just a nice CBT or whipping. I would not wish to destroy any mans' sex apparatus as I would have other more pleasureable uses for it.

Back
Top Bottom