Poll-Have You Been Bound to a Cross?

What is your experience as the "victim" in a crucified position?

• I've been actually bound to a cross by someone

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I self-bound myself to a cross

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • I've been bound in a crucified position by someone, but not on a cross

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • I self-bound myself in a crucified position, but not on a cross

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • I've stood or lied down in a crucified position with no one watching, imagining being crucified

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • I would like to be bound to a cross by someone

Votes: 10 34.5%
  • I would bind myself to a cross if it were available

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • I don't want to be bound to a cross, it's just a fantasy for me

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other, please explain in a post to this thread

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello CF community,

This poll is for the females and their actual past experiences of being bound to a cross, either the traditional Roman style or the St. Andrews X-cross (or some other type of cross).

I will do a poll for the males in the near future as I believe those results will be drastically different.

Do you have a dom/domme who has actually bound you helplessly on a cross? Do you enjoy self-bondage and have tried to bind yourself to a cross, or at least in a crucified position, using a "one- hand- fairly -free approach or a timed locking mechanism, or have a friend that knows your kink release you if necessary? Is this just a fantasy for you, or do you really want to try to be bound helplessly to a cross one day?

I'll leave this open for a few weeks to get as many responses as possible.

If you want to share your experiences, please feel free,

Keep enjoying this site!

Attachments

• 93bb75ab90b4dea7490dc9b0ebc3c91c.jpg
    93bb75ab90b4dea7490dc9b0ebc3c91c.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 74
Binding someone else to the cross would be nice, but that is ot to be voted... anyway, this is for female only so it does not apply to me.

Binding someone else to the cross would be nice, but that is ot to be voted... anyway, this is for female only so it does not apply to me.
I'll be doing a male oriented victim crucifixion poll soon as I saw a thread about male crucifixions and there seems to be a shortage of crucifiers for that group.

Thanks for the idea of another poll on how many people would like to bind someone to a cross versus those that haven't...

I love my St. Andrew's cross. bound naked or skimpy for the audience to strip me. Being spread eagle at eye level. anyone can touch me, torment me, or molest me. Tied facing front or rear. So many variations. OF course, blind folded. I don't want to know what is about to happen or who is about to do it. The suspense and humiliation is such a turn on. I get so wet and embarrassed if I get forced to orgasm in front of a mixed group. I love the way it makes me feel. Specially if we have invited ladies optional to bring their husband or guest and I can't see the people. We hold classes for women who are bi-curious , BDSM curious , married or single

I love my St. Andrew's cross. bound naked or skimpy for the audience to strip me. Being spread eagle at eye level. anyone can touch me, torment me, or molest me. Tied facing front or rear. So many variations. OF course, blind folded. I don't want to know what is about to happen or who is about to do it. The suspense and humiliation is such a turn on. I get so wet and embarrassed if I get forced to orgasm in front of a mixed group. I love the way it makes me feel. Specially if we have invited ladies optional to bring their husband or guest and I can't see the people. We hold classes for women who are bi-curious , BDSM curious , married or single
That sounds amazing, I would love to be a tormenter or at least a spectator at those events

Hello CF Forum folks,

A while ago I posted a couple of polls for the members, one for the ladies and one for the men. The goal was to see the level of experience or actual desire of being bound to a cross. This was geared to the submissives, who either have been bound to a cross, or those who may wish to be attached to a cross.

Thank you to all the respondents!

Here are the questions and the results (multiple answers were allowed):

I've been actually bound to a cross by someone--------------------------Ladies 28%, Men 20%
I self-bound myself to a cross----------------------------------------------Ladies 24%, Men 26%
I've been bound in a crucified position by someone, but not on a cross-Ladies 10%, Men 15%
I self-bound myself in a crucified position, but not on a cross------------Ladies 7%, Men 21%
I've stood or lied down in a crucified position with no one watching----Ladies 28%, Men 32%
I would like to be bound to a cross by someone--------------------------Ladies 35%, Men 51%
I would bind myself to a cross if it were available-------------------------Ladies 3%, Men 13%
I don't want to be bound to a cross, it's just a fantasy for me-------------Ladies 17%, Men 6%
I had a couple more questions for the men:
I've never been crucified, but I would only be crucified by a woman-----------------------------Men 21%
I've never been crucified, but I would be crucified by a man with the same sexual orientation--Men 19%

Observations:
-relatively more women have actually been bound to a cross, which also lead to relatively more men wanting to be bound to a cross, as less men have had the actual experience
-about a quarter of the respondents have done some self-bondage
-about 30% of the respondents have either stood or lied down in a crucified position with no one watching
-more ladies liked the fantasy aspect of the crucifixion scene, relatively more men leaned toward to the actual experience
-of those men that would like to be "crucified", the sex of the crucifier is roughly equal. It seems the idea of the experience of being the victim of a crucifixion is mentally and physically impactful, possibly being greater than the sexual attraction to the crucifier.

I enjoyed reading your comments and receiving your replies, this was quite insightful.

Thanks again and have a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom