POV

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course images of a woman's nude body, helplessly bound and expressing her responses to torture can be works of art, but there is something intensely intimate to the point of view of the torturer him (or her, but not in most of my images) self, being so close that there is no-one else but you and her. And at the end, when she is temporarily resting (consciously or otherwise), being able to express your thanks and your love with a kiss that, like a brutal Prince Charming's, awakens her so the story can continue.

Attachments

• PR E pipe close.jpg
    PR E pipe close.jpg
    387.6 KB · Views: 513
  • PR T knifenip11.jpg
    PR T knifenip11.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 322
  • PR T pus2.jpg
    PR T pus2.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 291
  • HOS port crytort.jpg
    HOS port crytort.jpg
    195.3 KB · Views: 304
  • HOS port cry close.jpg
    HOS port cry close.jpg
    173.5 KB · Views: 319
When you are so close to her that you can smell her sweat and the heat between her legs, of course her body dancing and her voice as she groans and screams to your attentions are impossible to ignore. But her face tells you so much. And the pride in your work when it's time for the session to end, lying spread with stripes from your whip, burns that made her shriek and the electrodes pinning her like a butterfly in your album, more beautiful than ever, is known only to you and her. Then it's time to join her, to revel in the lubricious heat of her pussy that admits the truth that you were not the only one who responded. Pounding into her without removing the electrodes is the ultimate torture for both of you. Making a tortured woman come while unconscious is the ultimate gift.
PR out2.jpg Cry EBW face2.jpg Cry EBW face.jpgCry EBW Wbr.jpgCry EBW2.jpg

Kate in her cell, knows she is innocent but it doesn't seem to matter. She's been stripped and given a blanket. She can hear screams from elsewhere in the building, and the thought that she might scream like that frightens her. As the night goes on, she can't help feeling it in her pussy. She thinks of what they might do to her to make her scream like that. Under the blanket, she begins touching herself, but then she remembers noticing the camera mounted high in the corner of her cell and stops. After a time, when nothing has happened, she can't avoid touching herself. The thought of someone watching her frightens and excites her. Soon she feels a desperate need for an orgasm. As she plays with herself and the blanket falls away, she glances up at the camera and imagines it is only watched during the day. She is so wet, and she feels the buzzing deep in her belly that tells her she needs to come. She feels the blanket beneath her pussy getting wet, and the idea that someone might be watching or recording her makes her groan as she gets closer. And then...

Attachments

• Katebate.gif
    Katebate.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 252
  • Katebate1 (2).gif
    Katebate1 (2).gif
    1.7 MB · Views: 255
  • Katecaught.gif
    Katecaught.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 258
Kate in her cell, knows she is innocent but it doesn't seem to matter. She's been stripped and given a blanket. She can hear screams from elsewhere in the building, and the thought that she might scream like that frightens her. As the night goes on, she can't help feeling it in her pussy. She thinks of what they might do to her to make her scream like that. Under the blanket, she begins touching herself, but then she remembers noticing the camera mounted high in the corner of her cell and stops. After a time, when nothing has happened, she can't avoid touching herself. The thought of someone watching her frightens and excites her. Soon she feels a desperate need for an orgasm. As she plays with herself and the blanket falls away, she glances up at the camera and imagines it is only watched during the day. She is so wet, and she feels the buzzing deep in her belly that tells her she needs to come. She feels the blanket beneath her pussy getting wet, and the idea that someone might be watching or recording her makes her groan as she gets closer. And then...
The most fun slave girls are the naughty ones. :devil:

The most fun slave girls are the naughty ones. :devil:

I agree, but I would leave out the word "slave".

All girls have a bad girl in their souls. Those who have discovered it and are not afraid of it are the ones best worth knowing. I have friends who have hidden that part from themselves. None of them can ever really become intimate friends and certainly not lovers (and I would only want a "slave" who would qualify for both categories). There are many others about whom I'm not sure. Because the bad girl must be accepted to be released in most cases, I'll probably never know about them, but there are signs.

Working with the girls from Cruel World, I can say which ones who've performed for me, and some whose performances I've seen in the videos of others, have access to that part of themselves. The others are models, striking poses. One-dimensional. The actresses can literally enter parts. Katy Dee is easily the best I've worked with. Cry has shown an expansion in her range and courage. Tay knows that part of herself. Watching their performances reveals something beyond what I had imagined--like great sex.

My scripts are written to scare the piss out of the models and challenge the actresses to find and express the naughty part. I wish I could meet them and spend time with them, but language and age and distance--and having a wife who is occasionally experiences flashes of herself--likely mean that making videos is the closest I'll be able to come.

Best of all is when naughty things give great pleasure to your partner reminding you that it's not acceptable to be a bad girl--no matter how natural it may be. In the cell, Katy's ankles are tied to the spreader bar, which is perhaps as well described as a pussy handle. The guard can simply grab and lift, see those marvelous legs and an open field of play. The higher he lifts, the more she is helplessly opened.

There is no way to script these reactions. Katy literally inhabits the role, and her responses, facial, physical and verbal are so real (not to mention the courage that gives the author the right even to imagine such a scene) that she is unique in my experience. She has enough care for herself that she has written that she has to break the fantasy between shots (bossing Alex around or breaking into laughter) to maintain her sanity. And so far I have found one thing she cannot do (because of a traumatic experience)--and she even suggested some ways to make it appear she was doing it. I would never even ask her to do it.

The images are stunning (if you are naughty enough yourself). The video feeds include so much that can never make it into the final edit. And the videos themselves--at least most of them--are like films of the greatest dreams I've never had.

Attachments

• IP out.jpg
    IP out.jpg
    607.3 KB · Views: 201
  • IP candle lit.jpg
    IP candle lit.jpg
    162.9 KB · Views: 190
  • IP prod cu.jpg
    IP prod cu.jpg
    146.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IP prod whiteeyes.jpg
    IP prod whiteeyes.jpg
    309.9 KB · Views: 198
  • IP raise her1.jpg
    IP raise her1.jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 245
Katy Dee on the horse, her breasts have been whipped to motivate her to move uncontrollably on the sharp ridge. The results of that movement, and the outcome of 4 electrodes surging into her poor pussy. Losing control is an important part of submission. For the torturer, a vivid proof of effective interventions.

Attachments

• POV E pee.jpg
    POV E pee.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 174
  • POV publ.jpg
    POV publ.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 176
  • POV br hrs.jpg
    POV br hrs.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 177
Her breasts are before you like a canvas. You are the artist. You know they are extremely sensitive, and she obviously is extremely proud of them. Some, you know, would tie them or hang her from them, or attach weights to drag them down, make them immobile, but you prefer to leave them free to move--to leap or roll on her chest. You know she uses them to control others, and you want to take her to the hopelessness of realizing that it does not work with you.

First you tease them, trailing the tails of a flogger across them, bouncing the leather against her nipples. Not just for a few seconds, but for full minutes. Toward the end you slide fingers into her pussy and lightly pinch her clitoris, so she feels the electric connection her body has between the two areas. In the beginning, she refuses to respond, but slowly you hear the change in her breathing, the small gasps. She tries to move away, to pull her hips back as far as she is able, but she is stretched and spread tightly enough that her efforts only excite her more. Perhaps you continue long enough to elicit a partially-resisted moan. Almost certainly you feel her pussy begin to drool its hot lubricity, and you know she feels it and is both ashamed and hungered. You jerk them out of her and hear her gasp.

Of course you've been smoking a cigarillo this whole time, your face close to hers, so she can see the tip grow brutally red each time you draw on it and carefully blow the smoke away from her. Her eyes have begun to focus on it as her imagination tells her what comes next. Now you draw deeply and flick the ashes onto her breasts. She flinches away and shakes her breasts to remove them, though they are not really hot. You move the tip closer slowly, approaching her swollen nipple, and she desperately tries to pull away with a small whine in her throat. She can't beg through the gag, but she tries. You follow her attempts, moving closer and closer, then you pull away, puff up the tip again and flick away the ashes. Your other hand takes her breast rudely and roughly--a thing she might have liked in other times--and secure it against her struggles.

Slowly you guide the the tip to the brown aureola and touch it quickly. She jumps and cries out, but you don't release her. Again you press the cooling tip against her flesh and hold it as she helplessly writhes and fights to free herself and she screams. When you release her breast, she sags against her bonds and tries to catch her breath. But she can't look away as you puff up the tip again and clasp her other breast. Now she is fighting desperately and again she screams when she feels the contact.

Finally, as her tears begin to appear, and she is looking down at herself to assess the damage, you heat the tip once more and lower it between her legs. Now she begins fighting as if against death. You do not immobilize her hips, letting her dance, pulling them back, rocking them to the sides. When you plunge the cigarillo home into the center of her pussy, her body arches and freezes from the pain. The hissing sound of fire contacting her wet juices mixes with her heartfelt scream. You leave the small intruder partially inside her, cooling now, until she shakes it out onto the floor.

The dark circles of burned flesh are your first marks. Perhaps some whip strokes next will improve you masterpiece.

Attachments

• POV whatnext.jpg
    POV whatnext.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 108
  • POV nipburn1.jpg
    POV nipburn1.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 107
  • POV nipburn.jpg
    POV nipburn.jpg
    129.7 KB · Views: 129
  • POV pusburn.jpg
    POV pusburn.jpg
    166.3 KB · Views: 117
Competition is the basis for all great outcomes. The hot sister, Katy, is the one you really want to torture, so you set them up without bonds. They must stand stretched up on their toes and hold onto the bars above their heads without letting go. First you sensitize Katy by massaging her clitoris. Then, when you whip them, you short-arm the strokes onto the belly of Teresa, while you lay the single-tail hard across Katy's nipples. She begins trying to turn away from your strokes, but you always catch her when she is turning back until she finally releases the bars and drops her arms to protect her breasts. That's your excuse to skip the sister and whip Katy multiple times without a break until she attacks you and you quickly dominate her. Pushing Teresa into the cell, you drag Katy away to a place where she will be bound and whipped until she begs, tortured and raped until she forgets the effect her screams will have on her poor sister locked up down the hall.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-08-31-16h02m14s021.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-08-31-16h02m14s021.jpg
    197.8 KB · Views: 130
  • vlcsnap-2024-08-31-15h09m12s818.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-08-31-15h09m12s818.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 138
  • vlcsnap-2024-08-31-15h15m14s238.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-08-31-15h15m14s238.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 141
  • tw kw BOTH.jpg
    tw kw BOTH.jpg
    274.5 KB · Views: 139
  • TW pusgrope.jpg
    TW pusgrope.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 148
When it's time for a rest, move a chair up close to her and spend a while playing with the the switch. Make her breasts roll and bounce and dance with quick on/off bursts. Or see how long it takes you to make her pee onto the sheet. Turn down the voltage and just make her buzz for 10-15 seconds, then twist the dial and make her try to get completely off the apparatus where she is tied. You can whisper to her from this close, teach her to scream (until her voice runs out) or make her groan and plead. Then, before heading off to sleep a little, jerk the clamps from her pussy lips and nipples and slide the wet sheet away before you use her as she has begged to be used. Katy Dee in Cruel World's Cate Interrogated.

Attachments

• vlcsnap-2024-09-01-08h05m03s522.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-09-01-08h05m03s522.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 97
  • vlcsnap-2024-09-01-08h05m10s514.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-09-01-08h05m10s514.jpg
    86.4 KB · Views: 94
  • vlcsnap-2024-09-01-08h05m17s170.jpg
    vlcsnap-2024-09-01-08h05m17s170.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 96
  • CI R3.jpg
    CI R3.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 116
Imagine being that close to Cry as she is back-bent over the table. Hear her groan as you caress her breasts after you've whipped them into an agonizing sensitivity. Make her react, perhaps with an invasion into her pussy, raising her breasts into contact with the wires stretched across them, hear her scream and perhaps feel the helpless clenching of her inner muscles. Or put the pail beneath her, after she's been writhing for a long while and challenging her to hit it with her stream (with punishment to follow is she fails). It's a labor of love to work with a woman like this.

Attachments

• DI1 Wmark.jpg
    DI1 Wmark.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 65
  • E c di twixt2.jpg
    E c di twixt2.jpg
    193.9 KB · Views: 66
  • DI cry pail close.jpg
    DI cry pail close.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 74
Back
Top Bottom