Problems downloading

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Forum,

Since few weeks I have the problem that I can download only one Pic, the next time I press the download symbol nothing happens. Only if I left the site, load a different site and come back here I can download one Pic again and then I have the same problem, no more additional downloads possible. Is this site-policy or do I have a technical problem?

Thanks and best regards

Hello Forum,

Since few weeks I have the problem that I can download only one Pic, the next time I press the download symbol nothing happens. Only if I left the site, load a different site and come back here I can download one Pic again and then I have the same problem, no more additional downloads possible. Is this site-policy or do I have a technical problem?

Thanks and best regards

Run perfectly for me. Please try it with a alternative Browser, Device and operating system!

Hello Forum,

Thanks and best regards
I've checked your profile, I can't see anything to account for these problems.

@Madiosi's advice in the previous post is very sound, try that and let us know how you get on.

Open the developer tools (usually F12 key on modern browser) then try it again. It will likely show the error message if there is one.

The console and the network tab are two important places to check. Errors and warnings show up in red or yellow colours. You may want to clear existing ones before testing, so that you can be sure which errors were responsible for the issue.

Try that and paste the error or warning messages you see here, so we might better understand what happened.

Back
Top Bottom