Public Executions by vimz3D

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello,

I'm new here so I thought I'd share some of my Daz art (no ai). I do various forms of public executions and cruelty, though I haven't gotten around to doing any crux scenes yet (its on my list). I think I read somewhere that serious gore like beheading isn't allowed here, but here are a few of my less bloody scenes. I hope this is the right sub forum. You can find the beheading ones on DeviantArt (paid, sorry). Enjoy.

Attachments

• Butterflies by vimz3D.jpg
    Butterflies by vimz3D.jpg
    159.1 KB · Views: 435
  • Moment of Victory by vimz3D.jpg
    Moment of Victory by vimz3D.jpg
    163.6 KB · Views: 378
  • Moment of Shame by vimz3D.jpg
    Moment of Shame by vimz3D.jpg
    178 KB · Views: 396
  • Moment of Redemption by vimz3D.jpg
    Moment of Redemption by vimz3D.jpg
    778.7 KB · Views: 432
All good but must say i like image 3 the best, the executed and soon to be executed naked in a TV studio, while the studio employees are casually just observing or going about their duties for the show.
I shall view our local television listings, to see when the programme is being screened in my area.

Hello,

I'm new here so I thought I'd share some of my Daz art (no ai). I do various forms of public executions and cruelty, though I haven't gotten around to doing any crux scenes yet (its on my list). I think I read somewhere that serious gore like beheading isn't allowed here, but here are a few of my less bloody scenes. I hope this is the right sub forum. You can find the beheading ones on DeviantArt (paid, sorry). Enjoy.
Beheading isn't disallowed. If it is part of a story and part of the plot, it will 'fly'! Just a bunch of beheading drawings probably won't...

Beheading isn't disallowed. If it is part of a story and part of the plot, it will 'fly'! Just a bunch of beheading drawings probably won't...

My works are almost all one-off renders with no supplementary media or literature for context. But I do try to provide enough layers and nuance to tell some kind of meaningful story. Does that count? lol

Last edited:
My works are almost all one-off renders of a single moment in a single scene, with no supplementary media or literature for context. But I do try to provide enough layers and nuance in each image to tell some kind of larger meaningful story. Does that count? lol
For example, your first picture above, everybody knows she is about to loose her head. You didn't have to show her beheaded to get your point across. And if you have a recently beheaded woman you can even post one of those. It does get old (tiresome???) if you post five in one day on multiple days, though and you will probably be asked to stop or cut back.

I have a feeling you have a story in mind when you create such art. A sentence or two would go a long way to make the picture more acceptable.

By the way, I noticed you are a fairly new member ("Welcome!" by the way) and you will see I am manipulator. I'm working on one from your second picture. I hope you like it
:rolleyes:

Hello,

I think I enjoyed the 4th one best of all. A bit of a sucker for BATS (burned at the stake) and always love whip marks!

All good but must say i like image 3 the best, the executed and soon to be executed naked in a TV studio, while the studio employees are casually just observing or going about their duties for the show.
I shall view our local television listings, to see when the programme is being screened in my area.
I'm with you. Love the fact all victims - male and female - have had their heads shaved before succumbing to the noose. Adds that extra little bit of humiliation.

Some other cruel forms of execution...

The sad fate of Agnes Bernauer (1435),
drowned in the Danube
Deat penalty by drowning.jpg

The horrific execution of Anna Charboniere (1658),
stripped naked and impaled by mercenaries
Death by impaling.jpg

The deserved fate of a sadistic serial murderer of girls and young women;
Countess Elizabeth Báthory is walled up in her own castle (1611),
she only dies three years later
Death penalty by walling in.jpg

The sad fate of Queen Brunhilda of Austrasia (613 AD),
torn by horses after she had been humiliated and tortured before
(according to other reports, she was dragged to death)
Execution torn by horses.jpg

The cruel fate of many others...
Executions in the late Middle Ages.jpg

Sorry, all these images are not created by vimz3D - I realized this requirement too late :(

Good pics though :)

Definitely in the spirit of this thread. And real historical context makes it hit so much harder.
Thanks for the motivating feedback!
And maybe some inspiring ideas for you as an artist :)

I have another example of a very special kind of execution:

Madame de Brinvilliers - 1676.jpg

A brutal water torture to force a false confession? No, not at all!

This is the depiction of the execution of the ruthless poisoner Madame de Brinvilliers, who was sentenced to drink twelve jars of water in 1676 after poisoning her brothers and her own father in order to inherit the entire family estate.
She was to die just as slowly and agonizingly as the people she had poisoned...

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, just as it says in the Old Testament of the Bible! :smilie-devil:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom