Punished by ottomans (Story by gjpain)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Unfortunately, I saw Settantunos illustrations to late. :frown:

Now in archive:
and libary:
without this remarkable illustrations.

Thank you for creating the e-book!

Yes unfortunately because @settantuno did good job!

The historic reality is the conqueror is a hero to his people and a villain to the conquered. Regardless of the benefits to either side.

And too often we judge a historical personality by our standards not the standards of their time.

And until fairly recently a ruler maintained his power thru his effective use of terror or military force against those who were just a notch or two below him on the social ladder.

What separates Vlad from his contemporaries is he did seem to take a perverse personal pleasure as to HOW he did in his enemies. How much is propaganda (for and against) we'll never know until some invents a time machine.

The Ottomans accomplished many fine things in the fields of art, literature and science as well as military accomplishments. And at times their Empire was quite liberal by the standards of the day.

And then there were days when they were not so brilliant.

kisses

willowfall

Part 7

After a while, the flames fainted, a cinder of hot burning coals was created. The pain I felt was unbearable, so terrible that I prayed to God that no other human being would ever experience such a fate, not even my own executioners. However, they wanted to continue torturing me and there was nothing I could do. My voice was over, I may even have injured my vocal cords. With every breath I took, everything inside me hurt. Every inch of my body was suffering terribly. The executioners set up two Y-shaped uprights at both ends of the pit. Now I knew why they had prepared the fire.

I stared at the burning coals. I whispered incomprehensible words, nobody could understand what I was saying. I felt someone grab my legs and stick them to the stake. The other one grabbed a big rusty nail and a hammer. He touched it to my ankle, just above the ankle bone and with two powerful strikes of the hammer * CRACK * CRACK penetrated my bone and nailed my feet to the wood. The nail came in from the ankle of the right foot and came out of the left achilles tendon, the nail was big enough so it could hold both my feet together and still. The pain from the nailing of my legs made me shiver and I started to tremble in shock, but I didn't shout, now I was just a carcass on a huge wooden third leg, I couldn't react to whatever they did. The crowd was watching in ecstasy.

My assistants tied my hands in my back, behind the stake. All these jerky movements made my terrible torment even worse, every time they moved me the pain became so unbearable that I was about to faint. The executioner took a metallic skewer that had been deposited in the fire while I was being tied up. He picked it up and it was red-hot, he approached me, he looked into my goggled, swollen and crying eyes. For a moment my gaze met his cruel apathetic cold look, and then it fell into the void again. He started piercing my tits, he put the skewer on the outside of my left breast, slowly began to push it into the soft flesh until he took it out. The pain, the smell of the burnt flesh and the agony I felt made me pass out.

When I opened my eyes I realized that the process was not over, obviously the torturer was waiting for me to recover consciousness in order to pierce my other breast. As he did. I passed out again.

When I opened my eyes I was tied up over the fire, my executioners had placed the stake on the supports above the burning coals. One of them had gone behind me and was turning the spit, slowly in order to roast me like a pig. I knew I didn't have much time left. At least my torment would be over.

The ruffians applauded and mocked me. My body started to turn red. I was losing sweat and other fluids from all my pores. Someone in the crowd made fun of me by shouting "Pee to douse the fire."

So here I am now, tied up to be slowly roasted. I know that I wont live for long. I am sure that anyone who watched my execution will not dare to rebel against them. The executioner stopped the spinning of the stake. My body is turned up, my buttocks are turned towards the fire and they are slowly cooked. My gaze is fixed on the blue sky. "Forgive me my God, I will be with you soon." I feel someone opening my pussy lips, he is one of the executioners, while the second one has taken a burning charcoal from the pit. He inserts the charcoal in my pussy, I hear the sound of melting flesh and evaporating liquids. Everything goes black again. Am I dead?

I open my eyes again, don't they see how much I've already suffered? Why don't they shoot me? The executioner has not yet turned the spit. I think the meat on my back has been cooked for good. The assistant approaches me again with a funnel and a brazier. He puts his funnel in my mouth, maybe he broke my teeth in his attempt to put it on, I don't feel anything anymore. He starts to empty a pot in my mouth, it probably contains hot oil. Everything inside me is starting to melt. I close my eyes, I have now surrendered to your mercy Lord. I will never open my eyes again. The people will leave slowly but no one will forget the spectacle they watched here in the central square of Ioannina.

THE END
Great story. It would be interesting to show some features of the execution graphically.

I have read the story punished-by-ottomans Part 1-7 and I am thrilled!
You have conjured images in my head that are berfekt... I found myself in the details of the story and the feelings... the descriptions of the environment, the soft factors that make the magic... simply very big compliment!
I love it when not only the hard facts are described.... I love the magic around the story... very big compliment and kisses for you:icon12::icon12::icon12:

I have read the story punished-by-ottomans Part 1-7 and I am thrilled!
You have conjured images in my head that are berfekt... I found myself in the details of the story and the feelings... the descriptions of the environment, the soft factors that make the magic... simply very big compliment!
I love it when not only the hard facts are described.... I love the magic around the story... very big compliment and kisses for you:icon12::icon12::icon12:
Thanks I hope I've triggered your imagination for good!

wonderful story and a strong sense of accuracy in depicting an impalement... the best account I known of is in Andric's "The Bridge Over the Drina", but i rather prefer your telling with a lovely brave girl enduring the agonies and, as a sweet desert, being roasted on her own spit... As so often with this site I find myself with fingers inside first one orafice, then the next...deeply inside...and am so so wonderfully wet!!!

Part 7

After a while, the flames fainted, a cinder of hot burning coals was created. The pain I felt was unbearable, so terrible that I prayed to God that no other human being would ever experience such a fate, not even my own executioners. However, they wanted to continue torturing me and there was nothing I could do. My voice was over, I may even have injured my vocal cords. With every breath I took, everything inside me hurt. Every inch of my body was suffering terribly. The executioners set up two Y-shaped uprights at both ends of the pit. Now I knew why they had prepared the fire.

I stared at the burning coals. I whispered incomprehensible words, nobody could understand what I was saying. I felt someone grab my legs and stick them to the stake. The other one grabbed a big rusty nail and a hammer. He touched it to my ankle, just above the ankle bone and with two powerful strikes of the hammer * CRACK * CRACK penetrated my bone and nailed my feet to the wood. The nail came in from the ankle of the right foot and came out of the left achilles tendon, the nail was big enough so it could hold both my feet together and still. The pain from the nailing of my legs made me shiver and I started to tremble in shock, but I didn't shout, now I was just a carcass on a huge wooden third leg, I couldn't react to whatever they did. The crowd was watching in ecstasy.

My assistants tied my hands in my back, behind the stake. All these jerky movements made my terrible torment even worse, every time they moved me the pain became so unbearable that I was about to faint. The executioner took a metallic skewer that had been deposited in the fire while I was being tied up. He picked it up and it was red-hot, he approached me, he looked into my goggled, swollen and crying eyes. For a moment my gaze met his cruel apathetic cold look, and then it fell into the void again. He started piercing my tits, he put the skewer on the outside of my left breast, slowly began to push it into the soft flesh until he took it out. The pain, the smell of the burnt flesh and the agony I felt made me pass out.

When I opened my eyes I realized that the process was not over, obviously the torturer was waiting for me to recover consciousness in order to pierce my other breast. As he did. I passed out again.

When I opened my eyes I was tied up over the fire, my executioners had placed the stake on the supports above the burning coals. One of them had gone behind me and was turning the spit, slowly in order to roast me like a pig. I knew I didn't have much time left. At least my torment would be over.

The ruffians applauded and mocked me. My body started to turn red. I was losing sweat and other fluids from all my pores. Someone in the crowd made fun of me by shouting "Pee to douse the fire."

So here I am now, tied up to be slowly roasted. I know that I wont live for long. I am sure that anyone who watched my execution will not dare to rebel against them. The executioner stopped the spinning of the stake. My body is turned up, my buttocks are turned towards the fire and they are slowly cooked. My gaze is fixed on the blue sky. "Forgive me my God, I will be with you soon." I feel someone opening my pussy lips, he is one of the executioners, while the second one has taken a burning charcoal from the pit. He inserts the charcoal in my pussy, I hear the sound of melting flesh and evaporating liquids. Everything goes black again. Am I dead?

I open my eyes again, don't they see how much I've already suffered? Why don't they shoot me? The executioner has not yet turned the spit. I think the meat on my back has been cooked for good. The assistant approaches me again with a funnel and a brazier. He puts his funnel in my mouth, maybe he broke my teeth in his attempt to put it on, I don't feel anything anymore. He starts to empty a pot in my mouth, it probably contains hot oil. Everything inside me is starting to melt. I close my eyes, I have now surrendered to your mercy Lord. I will never open my eyes again. The people will leave slowly but no one will forget the spectacle they watched here in the central square of Ioannina.

THE END
Part 7

THE END
Does anyone know where the gif comes from? What movie?

Back
Top Bottom