Punishment of two impure novices

Go to CruxDreams.com
th (14).jpg
The executioners fucked the defenseless novices for two hours until they were exhausted, however, when the clergymen and nuns re-entered the torture chamber they found the executioners preparing the next torture as if nothing had happened.
innocent.jpg
However, Sister Angela wasted no time and called the attention of her brother the bishop to Claudia's cunt.
288308-very-wet-pussy.jpg
- Look, brothers, what do my eyes see? Said the cruel abbess, feigning indignation. Claudia's bare cunt was obviously aroused and never stopped dripping sperm.
the-name-of-the-rose-d-italy-france-1986-directed-by-jean-jacques-GJ2565.jpg
- My God, their lord Satan has visited them again and fucked them.

- Have pity on us.
02.jpg
- Dirty whore of the Devil, how have you dared to reintroduce him into these sacred walls?

- Sir, it was not the Devil, it was those executioners, they have raped us.
henkers-muetze--henkers-haube-fuer-mittelalter-verkleidungen--henker-kapuze-fuer-ritter-kostue...jpg
- It's a lie Bishop, we too have gone out to rest and have returned recently. The devil will have come in while we were out.
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420.jpeg

- My lord, this is very serious, the inquisitor manuals state that during torture the witches summon Lucifer to fuck them and his semen is like an antidote to pain and allows them to endure the most cruel tortures without confessing their crimes.

- It is urgent to purify the sex of the condemned women, I propose to introduce hot metal needles and dildos before the semen of the devil floods the interior of their sex.

- It is better to use the vaginal pear.

- Yes, but this time we will heat it inside the vagina to burn the devil's semen.
brasero agujas 2.png1204f4f2aa6fa3921d5f985677ae84fb.jpg
So the executioner began to prepare the torture instruments while Sister Angela felt her sex aroused and wet again. Seeing the two novices crying and groaning for what awaited them proved once again that their cruelty had no limits.

descarga (8).jpg
- Note that their master has also sodomized them, the executioner should use pear also in the hole of the anus of these two whores, but make sure it is very hot.

- Yes mother

041 ciri Untitled-24 01.jpg
For the vaginal pear torture, Claudia was untied from the rack and led into a wooden structure specially designed to torture witches in her crotch. While the executioners dragged the weakened novice to the place of the torture, the executioner carefully chose the appropriate torture instrument.

042 Ciri Untitled-24 03.jpg043 ciri Untitled-24 04.jpg
Indeed Claudia was tied with her hands behind her back and completely defenseless they forced her to raise her legs and separate them so that her sex resembled a pink flower with its petals open. The young woman did not exert the slightest resistance. What good would it have been?.

045 ciri Untitled-24 06b.jpgGespreizte_Vulva.jpg
Once immobilized, the expert executioner checked the status of the woman's sex and stroked the folds of her sex and her clitoris until it became hard and stiff.

- Is she ready?

- Yes, she is ready for pear penetration. The demonic semen and its own flows will help the metal to slide easily into the cavity of sin.

- And what about her anus? Asked the cruel Sister Angela.

- It is also willing, Satanas has torn and yielded it with his thick penis, it will be easy to insert an anal pear, it is smaller.

- Well if it is yielded use a bigger pear for the ass, the sin of sodomy must be adequately punished. Watch her moan every time you touch her sex, she's just a whore.

- Yes ma'am.
048 CIRI Untitled-24 09B.jpg047 ciri Untitled-24 08c.jpg
-I think it is thick enough, pray to your evil lord nun, it will hurt you.
050 ciri Untitled-09 03 (1).jpg

- IIIIAAAAYYYYYY

Claudia must have felt herself being sodomized by a horse when the huge metal phallus began to give out the anal sphincter. It is true that the semen of the executioners who had assfucked her a few minutes before favored penetration, but the object was simply too big.

agnes-300x201.jpg

While Claudia howled like mad and banged her head against the wood to knock herself unconscious, her sisters from the convent would not stop praying. The innocent nuns felt their hearts pounding against their chests as a strange heat rose from their sexes.
051 ciri Untitled-9 23 02.jpg
- AAAYYYY, STOP, STOP, IIIAAAYYY

052 ciri Untitled-9 23 02.jpg
After the anal pear, Claudia was inserted a vaginal one and after opening it to half its diameter they placed a candle under the handle. The metal heated up and soon the semen began to sizzle inside the young novice's vagina. This time Claudia's howls seemed inhuman as the pear boiled inside her sex.
damian x24.jpg
Meanwhile Valeria hung from her four limbs with her sex open while an executioner finished clawing a thin spit on some embers.

- No, no please, I'm begging you, no.

- Come on executioner, do not delay and burn the satanic semen that drips from her sinful sex.
damian x25.jpg
SSSSSHHHHH
hop2_40.jpg
- IIIIAAAAAYYYYY

The executioners inserted several red-hot spits into Valeria's vagina and the executioners' semen boiled again inside her sex. This done, they inserted a hot iron up her ass hole.

g-bds-dam-damian06-003.jpg
- IIIIIIIIAAAAAYYY, MY GOOOOOD STOP

unnamed.jpg

- Look at her how she suffers, poor Valeria.

- She deserves it as a lesbian and a witch.

- She is so slutty that she is sure to come during torture.
images (30).jpg
- Sister Angela, I see that your nuns do not take this seriously, perhaps you should choose some of them to be interrogated by the executioners. Surely there are more novices among them who have committed impure acts.
510Q6UYk-GS._SL1000_.jpg
- Yes, brother, perhaps we can discover an impure novice through her confessor.
franciscano.jpg
- Confession is a secret, Sister Angela.
images (30).jpg
- Oh, don't worry priest, you are released from the secret of confession, if a novice has confessed something sinful to you, we will bring her here after the execution of these two and the executioners will interrogate her.

ENTER-NUN-MOVIE-REVIEW-MCT-900x700.jpg

- Oh my God, a few days ago I confessed to the priest that I masturbated in bed after reading the martyrdom of Saint Julia on the cross, they will bring me here, they will undress me and those executioners will rape me before torturing me like Claudia and Valeria ... but, but, why I'm so wet and horny?

After the horrendous torture session, the two novices were not taken to their dungeon for the last night before the execution but remained in the torture chamber.

The clerics and nuns retired to dinner, leaving the condemned in the care of the executioners.
raped 04.png
However they were tired of fucking Valeria and Claudia so they gave their place to dozens of lustful soldiers.
raped 03.png
The rapers paid a copper coin each for the privilege of spending the night with the "lesbian and devil-loving witches" in two-hour shifts.
dungeonlust.jpg
In this way, the beautiful nuns were not alone on their last night but in the "kingdom of cocks"

Valeria and Claudia lost count of the cocks that they had to eat or that penetrated their pussies and asses already yielded and torn by the pears of anguish.
images - 2022-01-10T191101.253.jpg
At one point, Valeria had strange visions again and imagined that the one who was fucking her was the Devil himself, however, far from feeling fear or disgust, she once again experienced deep sexual pleasure. Maybe hell isn't so bad, she thought.

So while being fucked for the hundredth time, Valeria decided to renounce her religion and her God. No matter how serious the sin she had committed, she did not deserve the horrendous torments she was suffering, nor did she deserve the horrible end of dying broken on the wheel.

So, Valeria sold her soul to the Devil.

- My lord Satan, everyone is convinced that I am your servant no matter how much I deny it. That is why I have decided to give myself to you for all eternity if you save me from dying tomorrow on the wheel.
crossexamination.jpg
Valeria did not stop repeating that prayer despite all the times those beasts continued to fuck and sodomize her.

- Welcome me into your kingdom Beelzebub, save me from the hands of the executioners,..... apply your magic on me so that I don't feel the pain........

Dawn finally came and the city began to wake up, the executioners went back into the torture chamber and expelled the last guards who were fucking the novices.

The victims had to be prepared for the ritual of execution.
xena26.jpg
The first thing was to give them an enema with very hot water and a purgative to empty their intestines. No one wanted them to spoil the sadistic show by shitting themselves while getting their bones broken on the wheel.
4b2a.jpg
That was one more humiliation, throwing all the liquid shit and farting in the presence of those ruthless executioners who made fun of them
4b2b.jpg
- Come on nun, empty your bowels.

- Puaf, how bad it smells,

- You tell that Satan himself has sodomized them, they said, holding their noses.
Duchess 02 005 02.jpg
Once they clean their holes, it was time to mark their buttocks with hot irons.
Duchess 02 005.jpg
They put that mark on them to indicate that they were Lucifer's whores. That mark would prevent them from entering heaven once they died and would allow them to enter hell.

The time had come to lead the condemned to the market square where they were to be executed.

The clerics discussed among themselves how they should be led to that place and the one who had the most sadistic and humiliating ideas was of course Sister Angela.
unnamed (2)a.jpg
The sadistic nun proposed that the two demon-possessed novices be taken through the streets completely naked, they should also have their heads shaved and wear the Sanbenito on their heads.
an benito.pngsan benito2.png
That was the height of humiliation. The Sanbenito was a cone-shaped hood worn by those convicted of witchcraft to the stake. However, they used to go dressed and not naked as the mother abbess proposed.

Bishop Ruggiero replied that it did not seem appropriate to him and he also wanted the novices to keep their hair until the end.
8.jpgsubserviant.jpg
Then the tireless Sister Angela proposed that they carry a yoke on their arms and that they be given a long tour of the city so that everyone could have a good look at them. At every crossroads or in front of every holy statue they would be forced to kneel as a sign of repentance. They would then be branded with red-hot irons and left for a few moments for the neighbors to do with as they pleased.

therideisover2.jpg

When they could no longer walk, they would be taken away in a cart and from time to time the executioners would pinch their teats with red-hot pincers.

Her brother refused again , arguing that it was better for the nuns to have the opportunity to make an act of contrition and repent of their sins in a church before dying.
Valeria vestid.png2.jpgi0yp35jwhztc.jpg
So the two novices were allowed one last favor and provided them with some half-torn shirts with which they could walk the streets with some clothes that hid their nakedness badly.
4iffanwxz7tva.jpg
The people boo the nuns when they see them go by in those rags, because they had hoped to see them naked and were disappointed.

stock-photo-siena-italy-august-marching-band-at-the-palio-di-siena-festival-siena-sienna-11254...jpg
With all solemnity, the procession led the two novices to the cathedral to give them one last chance to repent, so that perhaps their souls would be torn from the clutches of Satan and not go to hell.
bessonoff15.jpg
However, once on his knees before the altar the priest asked.

- Valeria, do you repent of your sins and ask God for mercy?

- No, I don't regret anything, I'm innocent, I haven't done anything, my only crime was falling in love with Claudia.

- What do you say?, repent now or you will be condemned to the eternal flames of hell.
Sin greek+.png
- I do not roll to God but to my new owner Lucifer, he will save me from you hypocritical clergymen and will free me from pain during my martyrdom.

Get out of here, you have desecrated this holy place with your blasphemy and for that you will be damned. Get them out of here and let justice be served.

bessonoff07a.jpg
Because of Valeria's words, the guards were especially brutal with the novices, dragging and kicking them into the market square.

Punishment_without_Crime_by_VoloD_17.jpg1280px-Alba_Carolina_Fortress_2011_-_Scaffold_including_Breaking_Wheel.jpg

There were the two sinister scaffolds. In one of them was a cross of Saint Andrew placed horizontally and a large cart wheel. In the other there was another cart wheel and the posts where the two condemned women would receive the torture prior to the actual execution.

When the audience saw that the two novices still had their rags on, they shouted again and booed in disappointment.
images (99).jpg
- Come on, Guido, undress them, we want to see them naked.

Part of the audience were the same ones who had witnessed the cruel punishment that had been carried out there two days before, however, that day there were many more people and everyone had heard about the beauty of the "devil's mistresses" so they howled for Guido to undress them.

The cruel torturer did not resist much to do it but he did it slowly so that the public would enjoy it more. So he began by ripping off Claudia's shirt.
Claudia y Valeria en el patibulo.png
He started from the front and when he left her tits in the air the audience applauded and whistled nonstop saying obscenities. The young woman was covered in blush and embarrassment.

Execution.png

The girl tried to cover her breasts with her hands, but then Guido tied them to a horizontal crossbar and began to rub her boobs while the people screamed wildly.

- Come on, take off the rest, off the skirt.

- We do want to see her better.
claudia strips  03.png
Then Guido untied her again and, forcing her to turn around, gradually lowered the cloth, revealing her round behind marked by the whip and the hot irons.

- Bavo, long live executioner, now the other one.

- Yes, the brunette, undress the brunette.

-Do you want to see the Devil's whore naked?

- Yes, undress her, come on, we want to see her.
borgias 1.png074ff33760124ceec2d3feae6059.jpg
Guido ripped Valeria's shirt off and the audience burst into applause again.
1.bild.jpg
- Here you have her, here you have the bitch, now she is still beautiful but when I finish with her not even the Devil will want her as a lover.

szene-aus-borgia-die-zweite-staffel-startet-am-30-september-im-zdf-.jpg

- Aren't you afraid little nun?

- Do with me what you want sadistic lackey, my lord Beelzebub will protect me

2756357561.jpg
The bishop, who was watching the spectacle from wooden stands built ad hoc, gave the signal for the execution to begin and the carnage began.
Slave Girls 235.jpg
Claudia was tied to the torture posts with her arms and legs open showing her anatomy to the public.

Valeria was going to be tied to a post so that she could see the torture and execution of her lover before her turn, however, her blasphemous words earned her extra torture.

The executioner fitted two pieces of saw into the post, one for the soles of the feet and the other for the girl's crotch. In this way, if she wanted to avoid hurting herself with the iron,she had to keep her feet on tip toes. Of course, the executioner made the torment much worse by placing braziers filled with red-hot embers.

bride.jpg

Valeria screamed and howled non-stop, asking please to remove the braziers, but no one paid any attention to her.

Some noblewomen had asked the captain to let them approach the foot of the scaffold as they wanted to see up close how Valeria suffered.

- Didn't you say that your lord Satan was going to free you from pain? You don't seem to enjoy yourself much nun from hell.

- Yes, where is your protective lord now? Ha ha.

- Bitch, I hope you burn and are tortured like this for all eternity.

20210118_003947.jpg

From her place of torment, Valeria saw how the executioners savagely attacked Claudia, skinning her back with whips equipped with small hooks and placing clamps on her breasts to use the red-heated breast rippers.

The public was enjoying the carnage and the howls of the unfortunate young woman.
BEN_0350-6.jpg
Only one nun did not seem to enjoy the spectacle, it was Sister Micaela, the old nun who had discovered and denounced the two novice lovers. Of course she thought they both deserved punishment and perhaps death, but a quick and merciful death and not the appalling torture they were enduring. Feeling guilty, the nun tried to do something to mitigate some of the novices' suffering. So she sold an expensive jewel that he had inherited and used the money to buy a powerful anesthetic and bribed one of the executioners to supply it to one of the two novices at the time she was to be executed on the wheel. In this way, the anesthetic would numb her senses and at least one of the two girls would escape this last and frightening torment.

1633357550566.png
After torturing them on the posts for nearly two hours, the executioners released Claudia and she fell to the ground fainting. In any case, they barely let her rest for a few seconds because they tied her hands in front to take her to the other scaffold to execute her on the wheel.
29246.jpg
Her place on the posts was taken by Valeria, who was tied with her arms and legs stretched out and separated so that no corner of her body was safe from the whip or the hot irons.

- Now you'll see whore, I've paid the executioners a few coins to skin your skin.

- Come on ladies, get away from here or you might get blood splattered.
branding.jpg9.png
This is how Valeria's ordeal continued, and they whipped it again without any mercy. The audience applauded and cheered the executioners totally enchanted by the bloody spectacle as the whips slowly skinned the young woman's back and buttocks.

1642437652922.png
Meanwhile, on the other corner of the square, Claudia was able to climb the steps of the scaffold on her own while the crowd kept asking for her death.

- Destroy her on the executioner wheel, come on, no mercy.

1642437772175.png
To break the bones in her limbs, Claudia was tied to a special Saint Andrew's cross. This had wedges in the middle of each bone: femur, tibia, humerus, ulna, to make it easier for the blows to break the bones and splinter them into pieces.

1642437871896.png
The executioner started on the right tibia with a heavy blow that was answered by the woman's howl. The horrible sound of broken bones was heard throughout the square and made people go mad with sadistic lust.
7967685_orig.jpg
Even the nuns chanted for the executioner and encouraged him to continue with the ordeal. Some probably thought that if they didn't show enthusiasm they would end up like Claudia.
1642437983931.png
The second blow cleanly broke the left ulna and radius as the young woman writhed on the cross in total despair.

1642438054375.png
Then it was the turn of the arms. Only the torture drug kept Claudia from losing consciousness.
2770168 - Bridget_Regan JD_(artist) Kahlan_Amnell Legend_of_the_Seeker Mother_Confessor.jpg

Meanwhile, only fifty meters away, Valeria was also howling in pain while two executioners at the same time applied hot irons to her skin.

- IAAAAAYY, IAAAAYY, MERCY, MY GOD, MERCY.

- SSSSHHHH, SSSSHH

The hot irons hissed against the sweaty skin of the girl who couldn't help but pee in front of everyone.

- Do not implore God, witch, call your master Satan to see if he frees you from torture, ha ha..

1642505952825.png
Claudia's execution on the wheel continued slowly and mercilessly.
1642506011343.png
Guido continued to break the bones of the girl's limbs with accurate blows of his iron bar, in total he gave her eight.
descarga (29).jpggettyimages-1024772192-640x640.jpg
The public celebrated each blow with an ovation, although some could not avoid a gesture of disgust at hearing the crack of the bones. bones breaking and the howling of the poor woman.
1642506065215.png1642506125438.png

However, at the seventh blow Claudia lost consciousness and with total cruelty they woke her up again by pouring cold water on her face so that she would be conscious during the rest of the ordeal.
1642506297732.png
Finally the young woman had her body broken into a thousand pieces but there was still much to suffer.
1642507706538.pngdtitsl19.jpg
Meanwhile the executioner was using the hideous red-hot catpaws on Valeria's beautiful breasts while she screamed and howled for mercy.

SSSHHH, SSSHHH
fdluw-YQQBBPCWS9S-Full-Image_GalleryBackground-en-US-1515054301936._RI_.jpg
Sister Angela went mad with sadistic lust as she watched the executioners massacre her impure novices.

- Slowly executioner!, make her suffer the hell torments, ha, ha.

1642508310453.png1642508361508.png1642508408216.png
Not content with having broken all her bones, the executioner again applied hot irons to Claudia's flesh. This time the cries of the damned seemed out of this world. This caused Guido to stop, he had never heard anyone scream like that.

- Come on executioner, continue, there is still a lot of skin to burn.

- No, it's time to put her on the wheel.

1642508502146.png
And untying her, he took her dead body with one arm.

It was when he placed her on the cartwheel that Guido realized that Claudia was dead.

- Damn, how can it be?
1642508961186.png
The experienced executioner did not understand how it could have happened, now came the best, the woman would suffer brutally while her legs and arms were twisted between the spokes of the wheel. And in fact the executioner tried to hide it but the girl was dead and would not scream anymore.

- She has fainted, she has only fainted.
1642508617667.png
But it wasn't really like that, anyway, she made them lift the wheel and Claudia's body was left unarmed to serve as food for the birds.

1642509400699.png
As he prepared to execute Valeria, Guido promised himself that this time he would be more careful to prolong her suffering for many hours.

2 - 11.jpg

The young Valeria climbed the scaffold by her own feet and people went crazy when they saw the new victim naked in front of the cross of Saint Andrew.
https___winteriscoming.net_files_2017_04_Game-of-Thrones-extras-crowd-2.jpg
- Come on Guido, destroy her.
images - 2021-12-29T202845.744.jpg
- Oh how exciting, now they're going to execute the other one. I hope they rip thoseprovocative tits off with the breasrippers, I've paid the hangman to use them when she's dying on the wheel.

1642510378060.png
Welcome to my stage my beauty, are you ready to make your audience enjoy?
Valeria viendo los instrumentos de tortura.jpg
Valeria felt a chill of terror when she saw the cross of Saint Andrew still splattered with Claudia's blood and the wheel where her shattered body lay.

images (83).jpg
The guards seized her by force and, laying her on the cross, chained her four limbs with her arms and legs stretched out.

The audience asked in chorus for the execution to begin while Guido chose the best iron bar brandishing it in the air.

Taking advantage of the fact that no one was looking at him, another executioner approached Valeria and offered her a drink from a small flask.
1609066035765.png

Believing it was a torture drug, Valeria pursed her lips, but the executioner forced her to drink.

Actually the drug was for the opposite, it was the anesthetic that Sor Micaela had bought at a high price.
1642510441292.png
In a few seconds, Valeria felt dizzy and realized she had been given a sedative drug to drink. The poor woman prayed that it would take effect before the torment began.

Precisely when Guido was preparing to give the first blow with the bar, she already saw him in a blur. The woman gritted her teeth and closed her eyes waiting for the violent blow when suddenly...

- STOP, STOP

The executioner froze and everyone looked towards the end of the square where the authoritative order had come from.
It was a knight fully covered in metal armor who seemed to lead a large troop of warriors.
1642521018280.pngimages - 2021-12-16T054847.080.jpg
-This execution is illegal, stop it immediately.

The knight approached the place where the bishop was and faced him.
Borgia2_006-1-1280x720.jpg
- Bishop Ruggiero, you have dared to usurp the prerogatives of the Holy Inquisition. Witch trials are the exclusive jurisdiction of the Holy Office, especially if the demoniacs are nuns.

The bishop was speechless, the knight was right, but who had warned the court of the Inquisition?

- I'm going to take the prisoner away from here, I hope no one opposes the power of the Holy Office.
1642515786627.png
It may have been out of surprise or out of fear and respect for the name of the Inquisition imposed on all hearts, but the knight climbed into the scaffold with his men and after freeing Valeria from the cross, he took her in his arms and carried her away. there.

The armed men left the square with the woman without anyone doing anything and took her away.
Borgia2_006-1-1280x720.jpg
Bishop Ruggiero was motionless but the badly contained rage was clearly visible on his face. His authority had been damaged in front of his vassals.

Last edited:
After the interruption of the execution, the crowd in dismay leaves the market square. Nobody understood why the men of the Inquisition had interrupted the execution. Besides, who was that mysterious knight?

In the square there was only Claudia's broken body on the wheel that was now being devoured by the ravens.

Already in the episcopal palace, the bishop gathered his council.
4e0693e3b8674837d9386f63388c7eac7cf40632d9ee3da55a41ff45b258ae21._V_SX1080_.jpg
- It is incredible that our brothers of the Holy Office have come out in defense of a witch, I do not understand anything.

- It is not like that, brother, the Holy Office has only claimed its right to judge and execute the witch, it is a problem of jurisdiction.

The clerics began to argue among themselves while the bishop was still in shock, then Sister Angela intervened.

15137_1.jpg
- Brother, I think you should not allow the Inquisition to undermine you before your own subjets.
g-bds-dam-damian04-004a.jpg
- Do you want me to face the Inquisition?

- Not necessarily, I have counted that there were about twenty men with that mysterious knight. Have a hundred horsemen chase them. They put the witch in a cart so it won't be hard to catch up them. Once there, taking advantage of their superiority, take the girl and bring her back.

- And if they resist?

- One hundred men can impose on them but that they avoid deaths. Then you will send a letter to the court of the Inquisition. ...The process will be repeated but this time you will invite the judges of the Inquisition to participate in it.

- Then Valeria will have to be judged again.

- Does that matter? That way we'll have the opportunity to see her beautiful naked body stretched out on the rack again.

- Ha, ha, you are very clever sister. Captain, gather one hundred men and capture the Devil's whore again. Make sure no one dies.
full-arm-protection-with-pauldron-a-part-of-the-jousting-knight-armor-xvi-century-by-steel-mas...jpg
- Yes my lord

20161217_USP507.jpg

In a few minutes a troop of a hundred horsemen galloped out in search of Valeria and the mysterious knight
b7d915dae8fd5acc8c42b885dc9b3c89.jpg
Meanwhile, ten miles away, a car was rolling slowly along a road.
1642612442430.png
Inside it was Valeria who was still sleeping due to the effect of the drug. However, the rattle of the wheels made the young woman wake up.
1642613196004.png
-Where, where am I?, who are you?

1642613049039.png

The knight himself guided the reins.

- You're safe,... sleep.

1642612733875.png
The knight only said these words. His voice sounded strange, probably muffled by the metal of his helmet.

Valeria wanted to ask him something else, but she was exhausted from the torture she had received and decided to lie down again. Whoever he was, he had saved her from a horrible death.

The cart continued on for another hour when suddenly the sound of hoofbeats was heard. Valeria woke up again and peeking around the back of the car she saw a large group of horsemen rapidly approaching.
1642615431699.png
A shiver ran down her spine as she recognized the bishop's banners.
1642617023523.png
- They come for me, run, for whatever you want.
1642615158863.png
But the knight did nothing to stir up the horses and did not even reply.

The horses were getting closer and closer and Valeria began to cry desperately, even if she had encouraged the horses the car would never have been able to escape from the knights, besides the rest of the men of the Inquisition seemed to have disappeared.
1642616953889.png
- No, they'll catch me again and kill me in that horrible way. At least kill me, have mercy, pierce me with your sword, and then I will have a quick death.
1642615237499.png
But the knight remained silent again, meanwhile a strange fog began to rise around the car.

1642616158803.png
- Do something, do something, help me please.
1642615838430.png
The men on horseback were also enveloped in the mist and when they were about to catch the chariot they passed by and rode away, leaving them alone. The sound of hoofbeats faded into the fog, and it began to dissipate.
1642616860014.png
- What, what happened?

- They haven't seen us.

The knight answered laconically.
1642616617319.png
The car continued to move slowly, the forest now seemed ghostly and the trees looked like coming to life. Some trees seemed to frame a big gate with their twisted branches but a gate to where?

- You say they haven't seen us?, ......that makes no sense. Who, who are you?

- Haven't you guessed it yet Valeria?

A terrible suspicion ran down Valeria's spine, that voice....

- Take off your helmet right now, I want to see your face.

- Are you sure Valeria?

- Yes, do as I tell you.

- In agreement.
1642616473524.png
- Holy Virgin, YOU?

claudia devil.png

- Claudia, it's you,.... it can't be... I saw how they destroyed your body, I saw you dead on the wheel,..... it can't be. Wait a moment,...you are not Claudia. Who are you?, ....rather..... what are you?

673645140845dd4bb27b0869bcd97646.jpg
- You are right Valeria, I am not Claudia, in fact, there is no Claudia,...... it is only my human disguise......

- But ....then you are....

images (4).jpg
- Come on Valeria, you know who am I. You've probably always known.

- No.... vade retro Sat...

- It is too late. You opened your door for me of your own free will and I entered your room. From that moment your body was mine, but since yesterday your soul is also mine.

- What?, my soul?, no.

- Remember that you renounced God, you invoked me and prayed to your new lord Belzebu to save you from the ordeal. I have saved you today from dying on the wheel, therefore you belong to me.

- No,...no have mercy on me I... no,....I
images - 2022-01-18T151616.212.jpg
- Claudia was ogling her as she took off her armor. Beneath the metal appeared the beautiful body of the young nun.
images (4).jpg
- I want us to make love one more time before I take you with me.

- Take me....... where?
dark_room_beauties-4_tmb.jpg
- To my kingdom, of course, no one will separate you from me for all eternity.
1642691336182.pngslaves4-a.jpg
After making love she took Valeria by the hand and led her through the forest.
1642696319532.png
This became increasingly gloomy. At one point, the Claudia stepped forward and Valeria saw her body transform before her eyes.

The young woman wanted to turn back but then a voice spoke to her from the depths of the forest.
1642693013232.png
- Come on, Valeria, what are you waiting for?
roguishelement-i4jdu-10bcdd.jpg
- Yes, mistress I am yours.

THE END

Epilogue

After the two impure novicies punishment, the nuns returned to the convent but nothing was ever the same. The cruel public torture of Claudia and Valeria not only did not contribute to the purity and chastity of the others. On the contrary, many
nuns began to awaken desires that had lain dormant.
descarga (3).jpg
Some sisters began to have erotic and masochistic dreams that dragged them into the hell of compulsive masturbation. While they masturbated, they recreated the torments that their sisters Valeria and Claudia had suffered at the hands of Guido and those brutal men.
images (22).jpg
Then they imagined themselves naked and handcuffed on a scaffold, in front of the crowd, totally defenseless. In their dreams the contact of the whip or the hot irons on their skin was not painful but pleasant.

The nuns fantasized about confessing their real or feigned sins and experiencing the martyrdom suffered by their bravest sisters.

1642805059320.png
In the convent, self-flagellation was permitted as a means of appeasing the temptations of the flesh. Now the moans of the nuns who flagellated themselves in their cells could be heard at night in the corridors so that some sisters ended up warming others.
211778.jpgimagesconvent6.jpg
Of course among the sisters there were some who had more masochistic tendencies and other nuns who had sadistic tendencies. It was a natural occurrence that the former asked the latter to tie and flog them, and the latter forced the latter to strip completely naked and to be tied to receive long rounds of whipping.

nuns 41.jpgnuns 57.jpg
Sister Angela allowed this type of punishment with the excuse of appeasing the erotic desires of her nuns....and of course to also enjoy the rite of whipping the youngest and most beautiful novices full naked.

ConSinNun.jpgamp.8.jpg
However, the practice of these punishments only encourages voluntary or forced lesbian relationships between the nuns.
the-nun-16.jpg
Sexual depravity and corruption began to dominate in the convent and some nuns even confessed to the priests that they dreamed of being fucked in their beds by incubi and demonic beings.

the-nun-31.jpg

A nun named Nicoletta confessed to the priest of the convent that every night an incubus appeared to her and made brutal love to her all night. However, upon hearing this, the father, instead of helping her took advantage of the confession.
D2iDplkWoAEsC_v.jpg
- Nicoletta you are the devil whore and I should inform about you to the bishop. Do you see what the executioners did to Valeria and Claudia? If you don't obey me, I will report you to the bishop and you will be taken to the dungeons of the episcopal palace where you will remain in the clutches of the executioners. Can you imagine what they will do to you?

- No, no, please, don´t report me That I have to do?

- Suck me and that's what I'll settle for.
1642868348408.png
The nun obeyed and sucked him until all the cum was extracted, but the next day the father confessor demanded more and forced her to get naked and fuck.

1642868042613.png
To tell the truth, Nicoletta did not resist much undressing and and offered her naked body to the priest so that he could do with her what he wanted. Penetrated in pain and pleasure she screamed when the lascivious priest broke her virginity.
10381847-t6-enh.jpg

- Oh my Lord forgive me, forgive me pleaseee

- Who is your lord witch? That's how you scream when your demon fucks you whore?

1642868512918.png
The nun was forced to swallow all the semen of the priest and when he was satisfied she told him.
31.jpg
- Please, please, don't report me to the bishop. If you keep silence I will come here every day and let you fuck me.

1642866909531.pngvision-articleLarge.jpg
The beautiful Nicoletta was fucked by the lascivious priest for weeks, but when he got tired of her, he denounced her before the mother superior and also accused her of having corrupted him.
2773717 - Bridget_Regan JD_(artist) Kahlan_Amnell Legend_of_the_Seeker fakes.jpg
Of course the mother superior denounced the nun to her brother the bishop and Sister Maria was arrested and taken to the dungeons of the Episcopal Palace.

Back
Top Bottom