Punishment of two impure novices

Go to CruxDreams.com
25.jpg

The two young women were already writhing with pleasure, groped by those pigs and surrounded by the executioners.

Very close to orgasm, Claudia noticed then that some of the men had a perfectly noticeable bulge in the crotch.
12.jpg
The image of the stallion pig came came to her mind and she fervently wished to be penetrated with something like that.
18.jpg
Suddenly the young woman closed her eyes and imagined that the bishop was pulling out his huge penis to penetrate her, she felt dizzy and began to have a deep orgasm.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=zwovHzFHrmscazsl)14.jpgimages (2)a.jpg
The bishop pointed out the phenomenon to his companions in complete wonder, as Claudia's sex apparently came to life and shuddered between his fingers. Young Claudia sighed and even almost screamed as she came.

- Do you see her brothers, do you see her, what other proof do you need of her guilt?
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420.jpeg
- It is true, said the bishop, concealing his erection, this is very serious, secretary you must take note of everything you have observed here and the statement of the physicist. Let's go back upstairs, we'll resume the trial when you bring in the defendants.

The physicist and the bishop washed their hands and all the members of the court returned to the courtroom, much more comfortable than the dungeons. They were all very upset by what they had seen.
g-bds-dam-damian15-011.jpg
A few minutes later, the executioners brought the accused. They were no longer allowed to dress because after their displays of impudence they considered that they did not deserve that consideration. Instead, they were brought in naked, and their hands were cruelly tied behind their backs, clasping their wrists and elbows tightly together with tight ropes. The young women kicked and resisted because of so much humiliation so they had to put a noose to pull their neck. The two were thus dragged through the corridors with some brutality so that when they reached the courtroom they were sweaty and panting. Of course, they continued to be gagged.
g-bds-dam-damian04-004a.jpg
- Very well, said the Bishop, hiding his erection again, let the process continue. Captain, explain in what situation you found the defendants for the clerk to take note.
full-arm-protection-with-pauldron-a-part-of-the-jousting-knight-armor-xvi-century-by-steel-mas...jpg
- Yes illustrious. I was with my men patrolling the corridors of the convent, as your most illustrious person will recall, when passing by the novice Valeria's cell I heard a noise, I immediately knocked on the door and entered with my soldiers.

- What are you wearing captain ?.
unnamed (7).jpg
- It was horrible, I still have chills when I remember it, sir, the two accused were naked on the bed doing impure acts with a beast half man and half goat. It was a stinking infernal being who was staring at me with bloodshot eyes. I drew my sword to fight, but then the beast roared and magically dissolved into thin air. Then the accused wept bitterly and invoked Lucifer to return to them.

- Anything else captain?

- No sir, logically I imprisoned these two witches, sir, but while my men tied them up they did not stop asking the devil to free them from the justice of men.

- You did well, captain, you can retire or stay here, whatever you like. And now remove the gag from the accused, the court is going to question them. I exhort you to tell the truth, my daughters, otherwise I will be forced to withdraw the protection of Holy Mother Church and give yourselves to the secular arm so that it may apply torment to you.

g-bds-dam-damian15-011.jpg

unnamed (8)a.jpg
The executioner removed the gag from Valeria who responded with a gesture of rage.
court.png
- Well Valeria, I will start with you because you are the oldest, you have already heard the testimony of the captain and the physicist, but now we want to hear your confession. Since when do you have a carnal trade with Lucifer?

She replied haughtily trying to maintain some dignity.

- Your Excellency, everything the captain has said is a lie, there was no one with us.

- How? Do you dare deny it?

- We didn't do anything, Your Honor, we just slept. This pig is lying.

The captain slapped her face

- You disgusting bitch! Do you dare to insult me? I know perfectly well what I saw!

- Look girl, the bishop repeated patiently, that attitude does not favor you, it will be better for you to tell the truth here and now, since when have you been sleeping with the Devil?

With her face red from the smack Valeria quickly abandoned her defiant attitude and was more submissive.
images (32).jpg
- But Lord, .... please illustrious .... I didn't do anything, you have to believe me, why don't you believe me? Valeria already had tears in her eyes

- I'm losing patience, for the last time, answer the question or you will regret it.

- Please, sir, mercy, we are innocent. Not knowing what to do, the girl knelt as if that would do her some good.

- Very well, you get what you want, normally I am not in favor of these methods but you leave me no choice but to hand you over to the executioner.

- But, but,....... you cannot do that, I am innocent, I have not done anything wrong. Valeria cried desperately.

- All right, enough is enough, executioner, lead the accused to the torture chamber. For the moment you will show her the instruments of torture and you will explain how they work. And you listen to me sinful novice, tomorrow morning I will question you again and if you persist in your attitude I will order you to be tormented.

- Mercy, for God's sake, mercy.

- Oh, and whip her ...fifty lashes for her daring

The bishop ignored her and her cries while Guido took her by the noose and carried her to his den, smiling sadistically. Valeria's screams of despair were lost in the corridors.

- God have mercy on her soul, said the bishop nodding. Captain catches the other defendant. and have her washed and tidied because I want to continue questioning her in my rooms, ... in private. The session is over.

The bishop and all the others rose, and receiving a bow from them, Ruggiero left there. Everyone present left.
inquisition13_009.jpg
Meanwhile, Guido de Fiesole and the other executioners took Valeria to the guardhouse. The sadistic executioner looked at her naked body like a hungry wolf while she cried in fear and cowering surrounded by those armed men. Valeria was a beautiful young woman with beautiful features and a statuesque body with a round backside and large, stiff breasts that trembled from her tears. Besides, Guido was sure that he had never been with a man despite what the physicist said.

- Well, precious, you have already heard the Bishop, now you are mine.
inquisition13_007.jpg
- Please leave me, I haven't done anything.
Praparada para la tortura publica.png
- I don't care about that, beautiful, I only know that we are going to take you to the torture chamber and you are going to spend an unforgettable night with us, ... just that you are going to go with this.

The executioner said this by showing her a set of chains finished in four metal clips that made Valeria mute and shudder in horror.
s-l300.jpg
The tweezers were an artistic torture device that depicted the sharp, pointed jaws of four fantastic animals, apparently four dragons. Before putting them on, Guido showed them cruelly by swinging them at eye level.

Poor Valeria understood immediately what that man was going to do and a chill ran through her body.

Guido had been instructed not to start torturing Valeria until the next day, but that was only in theory, so he enjoyed the girl's screams like a pig when the first animal's jaws bit into his left nipple and dug into her. base almost through the skin. Before pinching him with it, he took advantage of the cold metal of the pliers to excite his nipple by stroking it until it was hard. Although Valeria denied hysterically, her sensitive member prickled unintentionally and while the other two executioners held her arms Guido closed it by gritting his teeth sadistically.
Claudia ponch niple.png
- AAAAYYYYYY!

The beautiful novice would never have imagined such intense pain existed, for a moment she believed that the tip of her chest was being ripped off and when she regained her composure she looked at the forceps in place and then directed an imploring look at Guido. He was already showing him the second clamp, smiling cruelly.

- Nooooo, the young woman desperately denied

Held securely by the other two executioners, Valeria writhed in pain and screamed again when Guido clamped her second nipple.

- UAAAAAYYYY!

The guards laughed excitedly seeing how they tortured her, Valeria found such cruelty inconceivable and despite her kicking and desperate screams she could not prevent the third clamp from biting her clitoris causing her unbearable suffering.

- No, please, no, I'm innocent, no ...

That was what he implored just before letting out a brutal howl.
zt021a.jpg
The fourth clamp was for the tongue. Although she refused, Guido made her stick her tongue out by pulling on the chain and Valeria had no choice but to pull it out of her mouth. This clamp caused him excruciating pain, digging painfully into the tip of his tongue and deforming his beautiful face.
unnamed (18).jpg
Smiling satisfied. Guido de Fiesole took another chain that unified the four clamps and, wrapping it tightly in his hand, pulled it to force her to walk. Again Valeria let out a loud scream. The four clamps pulled the most sensitive parts of her body and the young woman was forced to follow her captor, crying in pain and despair.

romandecadence130aa.jpg
Instead of leading her directly to the torture chamber, the sadistic executioner walked his prey naked for more than an hour throughout the Episcopal Palace so that everyone, soldiers, servants and others could see her well and make fun of her. That was a way to properly "educate" his prisoner and also hit everyone who would see helplessly how he and his assistants were going to be the first to enjoy the body of that beautiful woman. The rest were going to stay with the desire.

Finally, after dragging her around the palace amid tears and protests, Guido managed to get his prisoner to follow him meekly like a dog and almost without protest. Only then when he believed she was suitably tamed did he take her to the torture chamber. He closed the door from the inside so that no one would disturb them and then removed the clamp from her tongue.

- Please don't hurt me anymore, she said with tears in her eyes, I'll do whatever you want but take this away from me, it's killing me.

- Of course you will do what I want, nun, look down here.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=IVRlj9CaiDOxX2nM)13.jpg
Guido pulled his penis into the air. It was a monstrous penis, thick and with huge twisted purple veins. His glans gleamed, swollen and wet with arousal.
37580FD.jpg
- Have you ever been sucked by a young nun? He asked, laughing to his colleagues as he forced Valeria to kneel.

Sin título.png
The young woman saw that huge cock a few centimeters in front of her face and an intense tempered smell made her stomach turn, the girl closed her eyes and twisted her face in disgust.

- If you want me to remove the tweezers you will have to suck it on me, and try to do it well if you don't want me to get mad. And saying this, he gave another tug on the chain, drawing another tremendous scream from him.
unnamed (24).jpg
Valeria closed her eyes and making an effort to forget that nauseating smell began to lick the glans, trembling.

- I can't, I can't, how disgusting, she said turning her face away and spitting out some solid particles from her tongue.
photo-Bdsm-Blowjob-241376550.jpg
- AAAAAAHHHH!

Guido pulled again the chain to get his dog's obedience.
2888950_7_o.jpg
In fact, he got it immediately, because with tears in her eyes Valeria finally overcame her revulsion and began to lick him again.

- Like this, like this...., very good nun, ....suck it,.. suck it well and clean it with...... your ....tongue, like this, .....ha, ha, you tickle.
tumblr_mz5ilcFoFi1rmxgp0o1_400.jpg
Valleria would not stop complaining as Guido would not stop tugging her so that she would obey even her slightest suggestion.

- Look what a whore she is, she sucks her like a professional, ..... now with her lips, come and put the whole tip in your mouth, let's go.
images (42).jpg
Valeria obeyed her, her breasts and clitoris burned and she had no choice but to overcome her disgust. So he put his cock in his mouth and after a while he found that it was not so terrible.

- Yes, yes,............ little nun,............... you will like to suck cocks, you will see.......dozens of nasty different cocks in your mouth,....... now deeper, yes put it all, all, up to your throat,.......... come on, you do it very well.
2888950_7_o.jpg
The member of that pig was huge, poor Valeria could not easily put it in her mouth but she did all she could because Guido kept pulling on the tweezers. Poor Valeria was already getting small drops of blood from her nipples and clitoris.

The sadistic executioner rolled his eyes with his cock well inserted into his mouth and after more than twenty seconds like this, the other executioners saw Valeria twitch her face and a whitish substance came out of her lips.
valeria swallow.png
- What a bad bitch, damn, I'm cumming aaah !.

Guido was cumming inside Valeria's mouth and kept his face glued to the balls until he finished ejaculating.

Finally he took it out of his mouth and the poor girl spat out all she could between coughing and crying. Valeria looked imploringly at her rapists with the semen still spilling from her mouth.

It had been a horrible rape but the night was long and that had only just begun. Smiling lustfully, the second executioner pulled out his cock and held it in front of Valeria's face. She looked at him and, this time the innocent novice swallowed the cock deep into her throat ........

Meanwhile, the bishop waited impatiently for Claudia to be brought to her room. The old man undressed almost completely, leaving only a kind of nightgown, and waited patiently for his young prisoner to be brought to him, tasting wine and fruit.
Claudia 03.png
Finally, there was a knock on the door and two soldiers brought Claudia.

"Leave us alone," ordered the bishop, marveling at what was in front of him.

The guards obeyed and left, closing the door and leaving the young woman at the mercy of that filthy old man.

Claudia came to him bathed and scented, but yes, totally naked and with her hands tied behind her back. When she saw the bishop, the young woman imagined what was going to happen but curiously that only made her feel excited and ashamed at the same time. He still remembered how he had come a few hours before at the hands of that pig.

- Come closer my daughter, do not be afraid, come here and kneel.

The bishop offered her his hand, which she mechanically kissed.

Suddenly Claudia began to cry.

- Come on little one, why are you crying? do not be afraid, nothing bad will happen to you here.

The bishop spoke to her, reviewing her body with his gaze and delighting in her soft forms, her short breasts with intensely pink nipples, her whitish and flat belly with a funny freckle above her groin and her clitoris and the upper part of her vaginal lips perfectly visible as the girl's thighs were not thick enough to hide them. However, what a pervert like Ruggiero most liked was Claudia's little girlish ass that he could see perfectly thanks to a mirror in front of him.

- Tell me, are you a good Christian?
claudia 04.png
- Yes illustrious.

- Do you know the Ave Maria?

- Yes

- Come on, pray it

- Now?

- Yes, I can hear you

Claudia began to pray with her head lowered and certainly ashamed because deep down she was horny to be naked and tied up in front of an older man.

- Hail Mary, you are full of grace .....
Claudia 05.png
The bishop found a morbid pleasure in making that naked girl pray and while he did so he kept looking at her amused and excited.

Finally after a few minutes he interrupted her and dared to touch her on the cheek.

- I cannot believe that an angel like you has lain with Satan, he is without a doubt powerful.

- Illustrious that is not true, Valeria and I have nothing to do with the Demon, the captain has lied.

The bishop did not answer her, but continued stroking her face and then secretly lowered his hand and touched her chest.

Claudia was a little disgusted that he touched her with those plump hands, but again she was turned on.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=ed8B9I10CMITmACK)4.jpg
- You have a very sensitive tits, girl, it has become hard just by touching it. Is it true that before I have produced an orgasm only with my fingers?
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=qrWB7XgzSR-P4uje)6.jpg
Claudia affirmed lowering her head in shame, the man continued to touch her and she left without protesting, so she slid her fingers under her tits and caressing her belly, she introduced the phalanx of her middle finger under her clitoris, marveling at the warm and wet touch.

Claudia was immediately pulled away by the intrusion.

- Come on, my daughter, do not be surly, I will not hurt you, ... Of course, if you prefer, I will have them take you to the torture chamber with Valeria. Can you imagine what the executioners are doing to her now?
tied-up-blonde-babe-with-perky-tits-17181-bdsm.jpg
- No please, have mercy .... touch me, touch me if you want.

- That's better and now suck my finger to see what your own sex tastes like, it sure isn't the first time you've done it.
descarga (13).jpg
The bishop placed his wet finger in front of her mouth and surprisingly she did not refuse to suck it.

- I like that, you obey. Do you like the taste of your sex?

Claudia nodded as she noticed how she was getting horny at times.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=qrWB7XgzSR-P4uje)6.jpg
The bishop put his finger between her vaginal lips again and this time she did not move away but closed her eyes and sighed with pleasure with her mouth parted. Again she imagined herself tied with her legs spread in the torture chamber and it made her so horny that her crotch began to distill on the bishop's avid fingers.

- So very good, pretty, I notice how you get horny. Ruggiero was also trembling with excitement and with his other hand he began to stroke her soft bottom and even grabbed one of her cheeks, digging his nails hard. You are an angel girl, what soft skin.

- For God's sake, your honor, have mercy on me. Claudia was torn between shame and pleasure

- Come on little one, I know you like this, don't you like it? Come on say yes.

Claudia affirmed while the bishop did not stop playing with his fingers, that was already soaked in juices.

- And now give me a kiss, my daughter.
13.jpg
That gave Claudia a bit of a grudge, but she didn't want to snub the bishop so she agreed to kiss him on the mouth, which he extended, sticking his disgusting tongue deep inside her.

Claudia's submission must have driven him crazy, as Bishop Ruggiero left her for a few moments to undress himself.
fat daddybears (2).jpg
Poor Claudia did not know where to look, like all young women her age Claudia would have liked to debut with a handsome and attractive young man. On the other hand, the guy was a flabby and vulgar fat man with a huge belly and flaccid pecs, all full of hair. However, what most disappointed Claudia was his pathetic little penis, she who longed to have a huge member between her legs had to settle for ... that.

The bishop made her get up and approach his bed, he lay down full length and ordered her to sit on his face with her thighs on either side of it and her cunt directly on his lips. Claudia was reluctant and disgusted by this, but a new threat to send her to the executioners convinced her.

Claudia obeyed and then the bishop did enjoy himself like a pig. Since that morning he had wanted to taste the sex of that little novice, but evidently he could not do it in front of the others. As he imagined, Claudia's pussy tasted wonderful and she began to suck it gluttonously.

For her part, the young woman remained completely ecstatic and closed her eyes so as not to see that jagged body under her legs and that flaccid little tail. Ruggiero thus entertained himself for a long time with Claudia's pussy and anus, sucking it freely and inserting his tongue well in all the ins and outs of her intimacies. At one point the old man made her bend her torso until her breasts made contact with her hairy belly and then he placed both hands on her buttocks without stopping eating her pussy for a moment. The smell of the Bishop's sex rose to Claudia's nose. If it had been a nice big penis she would have been happy, but that little piece of meat could hardly be seen buried between love handles and dark hair.
descarga (12).jpg
Meanwhile the bishop continued to suck her pussy relentlessly until he decided to play with his fingers and put them in her asshole.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the face of all this and despite what was in front of her, Claudia felt her orgasm come at times, as the bishop continued to lick her sex obsessively and with one of his fingers he sodomized the hole in her small and stiff ass.

descarga (14).jpg
Claudia rolled her eyes and almost came with pleasure, but before that the bishop stopped masturbating her, made her get up and kneel at the foot of the bed. Then he sat down and taking his small penis with his fingers he told her.

- Now I want you to suck me, little one.
jenna29-gjxku-9d83b8.jpg
Claudia turned her face away in disgust

- No

- Come on, precious suck it, you will like it.
tied-up-blonde-babe-with-perky-tits-17181-bdsm.jpg
- No, it's disgusting, I won't.

The bishop made slight attempts to force her, but there was no way, so he threatened her as before.

- Hand me over to your executioners if you want, but I won't

Ruggiero still insisted for a while but seeing that this had almost no effect on the young woman, he made her get up from there.
Claudia 05.png
Claudia was kneeling and with her head lowered without daring to look at him.

Curiously, the bishop was not upset, instead he half smiled and after wiping his face he got up and put on his shirt and slippers. Then he picked up a torch and, grabbing Claudia by the arm, forced her to stand up and accompany him.

The man then pushed aside the edge of a tapestry behind which was a small door and unlocked it. On the other side was a dark spiral staircase that blew in cold air. The two of them went carefully down that staircase lit by the brand. Naked as she was, Claudia felt cold and fear, where did that staircase lead to? They had to go down many floors because it took several minutes. It was getting colder and colder so that Claudia had goose bumps. Finally, they reached a small room and there, after placing the torch on the floor and making a gesture of silence with his finger, the bishop opened a small window through which some light entered.
claudia 01.png
Claudia saw how Ruggiero smiled when he saw what was inside and covering her mouth invited her to look herself.
7 (1).jpg
Seeing what was happening there, Claudia's eyes widened in surprise. It was the torture chamber and inside it was Valeria with the executioners.

vALERIA IN PILLORY.png
At that moment, two naked executioners were raping her at the same time, Valeria was subject to a stocks and they were fucking her by the pussy and by the mouth. Her skin covered with reddish wounds and shiny with sweat indicated that the young woman had been savagely flogged.

- Look, take a good look at what they do to him
1.jpg
Claudia actually saw it, but that did not produce the effect that the cleric was looking for, rather the opposite, the young woman got horny again and felt enormous envy for her friend. Valeria had a look of disgust with all her face stained with tears and cum, but in fact she had already had a couple of orgasms at the hands of her rapists. Just at that moment, Claudia noticed how the bishop hit her from behind and played with her body again. One hand began to slowly masturbate her while the other tickled her nipples. This time, the young woman did not reject the bishop but allowed herself to be done and even spread her legs a little further to facilitate her work.
3 (1).jpg
After fucking her in the pillory, they released her and re-tied Valeria with ceiling chains. Totally exhausted after hours of rape, the young woman let them do whatever they wanted with her. So after giving her another round of lashes, the insatiable executioners raped her again by the mouth and by the pussy before Claudia's amazed eyes. The young woman was getting more and more horny seeing her lover fucked so intensely by those well-endowed executioners and she was envious of being in his place.

- Tomorrow you will be there.

- Do it ... do it ..., hand me over to your executioners, ...... please.

- You are definitely a whore of Satan a masochistic servant. Yes, I will hand you over to the executioners and I will enjoy seeing how they torture you. Will you do obey now?

- Yes my lord.

- Then, suck.
blonde-sucks (1).gif
This time Caludia accepted the bishop's cock in her mouth as she felt her sex get wet.

(to be continue)

Chapter Three. Heaven and hell can meet on earth.

The next day the trial was resumed. At the last moment the bishop decided that it would be more practical to hold it directly in the torture chamber. Thus, the servants were very busy carrying a large table and several chairs to this dreadful place and lit it conveniently with candles and torches.
bdsmlr-9704723-IgLUhyxg8g.png
The bishop ordered Valeria to be interrogated first, while Claudia remained in her cell. The innocent novice was whipped for her indecent behaviour and locked up in a cold and damp dungeon, completely naked and chained by the wrists to a ring located just over a meter high. In this way, Claudia spent the night in an uncomfortable posture, forced to remain hunched or on her knees with her whole body stretched out. When she asked for some water, the jailer threw it over her, leaving her cold and shivering with cold. He also gagged her with a dirty cloth so that her screams would not bother him.
court 259 e.jpgRona-De-Ricci-nude-The-Pit-and-the-Pendulum.jpg
For her part, Valeria waited in front of the court table cowering and trying to hide her nakedness to no avail. Part of her body was marked by the whip and the young woman could not help shedding tears because she knew the painful ordeal she was going to have to go through.
medieval-instrument-torture-medieval-instrument-torture-detail-torture-inquisition-pain-old-wo...jpg29_Witch Pliers (replicas).jpg
That night, apart from beating and raping her in every possible way, Guido the executioner had shown her the instruments of torture, explaining how they worked in detail. He also informed of what awaited her. If she insisted on not confessing what the bishop wanted to hear, she would be subjected to torture for hours or days, whatever was necessary. However, if she confessed to the crimes attributed to her then she would be sentenced to death. Guido explained to the poor girl that usually the sentence consisted of the stake. If the offender repented of her sins at the last moment, she was granted the grace to strangle her before lighting the pyre. However, this case was especially serious and the method of execution would be the breaking wheel.

"What's that?" Valeria asked, fearing the worst.

Guido explained it to her in great detail.
wheel torture.jpg
"The prisoner is tied on a cross or a chart wheel with metal wedges under the midpoint of the arms and legs. Then all the bones of the extremities are broken, one after the other, with a metal bar or a heavy hammer. Then the defenseless body is placed On a cart wheel, so that the broken limbs are tangled between the spokes.
All_stars_09.jpg
Finally, the wheel is raised so that the condemned person dies slowly in full view of everyone. Sometimes the prisoner lasts a few hours before he dies and other times his agony lasts for more than a day, it all depends, Before expiring ravens begin to devour the corpse ..... "

Valeria remembered each and every one of these words, trembling with terror and swore to herself she would not let them kill her in such a horrible way. So she would endure all the torments that they wanted to apply to her. She would never confess.

The court was finally formed with the same members of the previous day, including the mother abbess who waited impatiently for them to begin to rage against her novices. The secretary reopened the session, after which the trial was resumed.

- Tell me executioner, Bishop Ruggiero began, have the torture tools been shown to the accused?

- Yes your honor.

- Well, I hope that's enough for you to tell us the truth today. Let's see woman, how did you enter into deals with the Devil? Maybe with a spell?
320x240.9.jpg
- I am innocent Your Honor, I have not done anything. Valeria's voice trembled because a few meters away, the executioners finished preparing the torture rack

- You have been repeatedly told not to fill the patience of this court, answer the question!
Rona-De-Ricci-nude-full-frontal-The-Pit-and-the-Pendulum-1990-HD-1080p-BluRay-r-008.jpg
- I'm innocent, sir, I don't know what you're talking about. Valeria naively believed that repeating those words would convince the court of her innocence. Anyway she couldn't do much more

- Okay, I've already warned you, executioner, start tormenting her right now.
Rona-De-Ricci-nude-The-Pit-and-the-Pendulum.jpg
- No please, have mercy on me.

- Shall I put her on the torture rack, Your Honor?

The bishop hesitated a moment
pit-03.gif
- No, .... not yet, it is better to start little by little, first we will subject her to the strappado

Last edited:
Chapter Three. Heaven and hell can meet on earth.

The next day the trial was resumed. At the last moment the bishop decided that it would be more practical to hold it directly in the torture chamber. Thus, the servants were very busy carrying a large table and several chairs to this dreadful place and lit it conveniently with candles and torches.
View attachment 1091916
The bishop ordered Valeria to be interrogated first, while Claudia remained in her cell. The innocent novice was whipped for her indecent behaviour and locked up in a cold and damp dungeon, completely naked and chained by the wrists to a ring located just over a meter high. In this way, Claudia spent the night in an uncomfortable posture, forced to remain hunched or on her knees with her whole body stretched out. When she asked for some water, the jailer threw it over her, leaving her cold and shivering with cold. He also gagged her with a dirty cloth so that her screams would not bother him.
View attachment 1091918View attachment 1091933
For her part, Valeria waited in front of the court table cowering and trying to hide her nakedness to no avail. Part of her body was marked by the whip and the young woman could not help shedding tears because she knew the painful ordeal she was going to have to go through.
View attachment 1091928View attachment 1091927
That night, apart from beating and raping her in every possible way, Guido the executioner had shown her the instruments of torture, explaining how they worked in detail. He also informed of what awaited her. If she insisted on not confessing what the bishop wanted to hear, she would be subjected to torture for hours or days, whatever was necessary. However, if she confessed to the crimes attributed to her then she would be sentenced to death. Guido explained to the poor girl that usually the sentence consisted of the stake. If the offender repented of her sins at the last moment, she was granted the grace to strangle her before lighting the pyre. However, this case was especially serious and the method of execution would be the breaking wheel.

"What's that?" Valeria asked, fearing the worst.

Guido explained it to her in great detail.
View attachment 1091930
"The prisoner is tied on a cross or a chart wheel with metal wedges under the midpoint of the arms and legs. Then all the bones of the extremities are broken, one after the other, with a metal bar or a heavy hammer. Then the defenseless body is placed On a cart wheel, so that the broken limbs are tangled between the spokes.
View attachment 1091932
Finally, the wheel is raised so that the condemned person dies slowly in full view of everyone. Sometimes the prisoner lasts a few hours before he dies and other times his agony lasts for more than a day, it all depends, Before expiring ravens begin to devour the corpse ..... "

Valeria remembered each and every one of these words, trembling with terror and swore to herself she would not let them kill her in such a horrible way. So she would endure all the torments that they wanted to apply to her. She would never confess.

The court was finally formed with the same members of the previous day, including the mother abbess who waited impatiently for them to begin to rage against her novices. The secretary reopened the session, after which the trial was resumed.

- Tell me executioner, Bishop Ruggiero began, have the torture tools been shown to the accused?

- Yes your honor.

- Well, I hope that's enough for you to tell us the truth today. Let's see woman, how did you enter into deals with the Devil? Maybe with a spell?
View attachment 1091937
- I am innocent Your Honor, I have not done anything. Valeria's voice trembled because a few meters away, the executioners finished preparing the torture rack

- You have been repeatedly told not to fill the patience of this court, answer the question!
View attachment 1091934
- I'm innocent, sir, I don't know what you're talking about. Valeria naively believed that repeating those words would convince the court of her innocence. Anyway she couldn't do much more

- Okay, I've already warned you, executioner, start tormenting her right now.
View attachment 1091933
- No please, have mercy on me.

- Shall I put her on the torture rack, Your Honor?

The bishop hesitated a moment
View attachment 1091936
- No, .... not yet, it is better to start little by little, first we will subject her to the strappado
Start directly with a fullbody whipping.

Start directly with a fullbody whipping.
Medieval church court proceedings were wickedly slow, could last for years, and combined physical and psychological punishment.
descarga (16).jpgRona-De-Ricci-nude-The-Pit-and-the-Pendulum.jpg
Valeria must "savor" every minute of her interrogation for the clerics' pleasure: nudity, humiliation, ....Imagine what it could mean for a young woman in the 16th century to have to strip completely naked in front of rude men used to prostitutes. She could no longer be considered a decent woman. This scene of "The Pit and the Pendulum" shows it perfectly...

Don´t worry Whipper there will be more lashes for Valeria´s naked body.....

Valeria desnuda ante el juez.png
- I deplore these methods but as you insist on being silent you will be subjected to strappado. Executioner, proceed!
unnamed (29).jpg
Guido bowed to the bishop and, after forcing Valeria to her feet, began to tie arms behind back with a rope. Valeria allowed herself to be tied up without resisting because she knew it was useless.
Strappado.png
The members of the court were excited to see her naked. Her round breasts still bore the marks of toothed pincers, and the parallel reddish and purple lines indicated that she had been whipped with a whip of tails.
preview.jpg
Guido tied her wrists and elbows tightly together, and immediately afterwards his assistants began to turn a large wheel from which the rope hung at the other end.
Goya's Ghosts_Strappado.JPG
As the rope pulled, Valeria was forced to lift her arms back and began to hunch her back in disgust. Little by little the rope pulled strongly on her and the young woman had no choice but to put her feet on tiptoe.

At a signal from the bishop, the executioners stopped.

- Come on, girl, it's your last chance, tell the truth and I promise you that we won't hurt you.
129316119_goyag_1-5-1.jpg
Valeria looked at him pleadingly, trembling, but did not answer, then at a signal from the bishop, the executioners turned the wheel and suspended the young woman in the air.

-AAAAAH!
129316108_goyag_1-4-1.jpg
The woman screamed in pain for a few seconds when she was on edge, but was quickly lowered.

-"Do you see it?" Said the bishop, I had already warned you. Are you going to speak now?

Valeria did not imagine that this was going to be so painful.

- Mercy, do not torture me, I am innocent ..

- Stubborn witch, up again.
129316107_goyag_1-3-1.jpg
- AAAAAHH! It hurts, it hurts, please put me down.

- Confess and we'll bring you down.

- No, I don't know anything about what you're saying, put me down, please.
strappado-mod.jpg
This time they left her hanging for more than twenty seconds and Valeria did not stop screaming or asking for mercy at any time.

After lowering her back to the floor and seeing that Valeria refused to confess, the executioners repeated the operation several more times.
15137_1.jpg
Some of those present had never seen a torture session, especially Sister Angela who was very impressed.
129316108_goyag_1-4-1.jpg
Hanging from her arms stretched back and up, Valeria did not stop screaming or complaining. Her shoulders and upper back ached horribly, the strappado was simple but effective.

The young woman's face was covered with tears and contorted with pain, but the bishop stubbornly continued with this pointless interrogation.

- Come on, confess, confess at once that you are Satan's lover and your sufferings will end, said the cruel cleric.
129316119_goyag_1-5-1.jpg
- I haven't done anything! Nothing! I'm innocent, by God, why don't you believe me?

Medieval church court proceedings were wickedly slow, could last for years, and combined physical and psychological punishment.
View attachment 1091993View attachment 1091996
Valeria must "savor" every minute of her interrogation for the clerics' pleasure: nudity, humiliation, ....Imagine what it could mean for a young woman in the 16th century to have to strip completely naked in front of rude men used to prostitutes. She could no longer be considered a decent woman. This scene of "The Pit and the Pendulum" shows it perfectly...

Don´t worry Whipper there will be more lashes for Valeria´s naked body.....
Good, they both need more kisses of the lash, as well as the more intensive ongoing tortures! Hopefully they will also be gifted a taste of red hot pokers, brands, pliers, and pincers? Possibly whilst they suffer the rack? Lucky novices indeed!

Good, they both need more kisses of the lash, as well as the more intensive ongoing tortures! Hopefully they will also be gifted a taste of red hot pokers, brands, pliers, and pincers? Possibly whilst they suffer the rack? Lucky novices indeed!
You are very cruel, perhaps it is not necessary to do all that to them, perhaps they will first confess their carnal dealings with Beelzebub. I think you prefer them not to confess, at least too soon

You are very cruel, perhaps it is not necessary to do all that to them, perhaps they will first confess their carnal dealings with Beelzebub. I think you prefer them not to confess, at least too soon
It’s like you know me after all? And remember, for me I read these as if I’m one of the novices, if they take it then so do I!

- We do not believe you because you lie, you are only a servant of the Devil, come on, confess that you seduced your lover Claudia following the mandate of your owner and Lord Satanas, come on, confess.

- No, it's not true, it's a lie, please put me down.

- Executioner give her twenty lashes to end her stubbornness

- NOOOO,

SSHAAACKKK

SSAAAHHHHCCKK

- IIIAAAAAYYY
gabriel inquisition 360-1-.jpg
The whip struck Valeria's naked, defenseless body as she struggled, dangling from the rope. The whip curled around her butt and thighs leaving reddish marks that sting horribly.
D2iDplkWoAEsC_v.jpg
The clergymen and scribes had to hide because they felt how his cock hardened under the habits while that naked beauty was struggling useless by the lashes like a worm stuck in the hook.

- STOP, STOP, I CAN´T TAKE ANY MORE

- Confess witch.

- NO, I am innocent, I am innocent.

The bishop made a feigned gesture of resignation before giving his next order.

- Hang a weight from her feet, so she will speak.

- Yes your honor.

The executioners laboriously carried a stone weight and tied it to the ankles with a chain. During the operation they held the weight of the stone between two, but when they released it, Valeria's screams were even more pitiful.
damian10170.jpg
- AAAAh, AAAH, help, my God !.

The weight of the heavy stone painfully stretched Valeria's body causing a painful jolt to her shoulders and upper back.

The woman must have felt her vertebrae shatter. Depending on how it is applied, the strappado could break the victim's spine.
tribunal2.jpg
The members of the court looked up in amazement at the horrendous gesture of the young woman, deformed by suffering, but at no time did they take pity on her, instead they left her hanging for a long time.
images (44).jpg
While her friend was tortured, Claudia remained tied by her own shackles, dead of cold and fear. Surely there were rats in the cell because even though she could not see them, she could hear how they moved in the dark. The young woman feared that at any moment they would approach her and bite her. Suddenly she heard in the distance the screams of her lover and her heart raced, beating hard in his chest. What would they be doing to her? It was not necessary much imagination to figure it out. The bishop had told her that when they finished with Valeria she would take his place so the girl had no illusions about what awaited her.
tumblr_ll3bkuP4xk1qk38c7o1_400.jpg
Not content with letting her hang, the executioners give little jerks with the wheel, increasing the effect of the torment on the poor girl's aching joints.
tumblr_nes90qZpfj1tcovtxo1_400.jpg81018gJcfrL._SL1500_.jpg
Those taps made Valeria's fleshy breasts tremble like jelly and made the clergymen have to fight the urge to masturbate.
g-bds-dam-damian04-004.jpg
The entire body of the beautiful novice now appeared to them naked, her thighs tight and close together, her round buttocks desirable despite being marked by the whip ...

Guido also looked at her with lust but of a different kind because in reality he had already enjoyed her body, Guido the executioner's lust was sadistic in nature because since he had seen that beautiful female naked he wanted to subject her to the torture of the rack.

- I'm losing my patience, witch, confess your sins to Satan or we will go to more cruel torments.

- NOOOOO, NOOO, LOWER ME DOWN, I BEG YOU.

- The brazier, executioner, come on.

And Guido placed one of the braziers full of red hot embers under her feet.
strappado 030.jpg

- IIIAAAAAAAYYYYY, take it from me, take it from me, burn, burn, BURN, for the love of GOOOOOOD

In a few seconds Valeria's screams became more pitiful. Her body now glowed from the heat and made reflections illuminated by the torches, the braziers and the oven where the embers were being prepared that they would later use to torture her.

They applied the strappado to Valeria for several more minutes, but finally the bishop decided to move on to something stronger.

- It's useless, take off the hook and lay her on the rack.

Guido da Fiesole's eyes shone with saddistic lust

- Yes my lord

Last edited:
women_tickle_to-2869.gif

Guido smiled with sadism, the torture rack was his favorite device especially if he had to interrogate a beautiful naked girl with a sculpted body and round tits. Little by little the executioners released the rope from which the young woman was hanging and the stone and her body were deposited on the ground. Valeria didn't even have the strength to get up, so Guido picked her up and laid her on the rack, cut her ropes, and among the three executioners they stretched her limbs to tie her wrists and ankles.
valeria in the rack.png
Valeria didn't have the strength to resist, nor would that have been of any use to her, so the executioners tied her up without problems, as if she were a dead body. Once immobilized and lying on the wood, they operated the device by slowly turning a wheel. There was the creak of the cylinder wood as well as the click, rhythmic click of the brake.
tumblr_njh9clGbwR1rhup7qo1_540.gif
As if by magic, Valeria's naked body slowly stretched out on the board.
tumblr_lw98ipMdoi1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg

- IIIAAAAAAYYYYYY
99c4cf6f159c64b307f860d711021903.jpg
The members of the tribunal watched the operation carefully. For her part, Sister Angela regretted not being able to masturbate right there and had to fight the urge.
26f1c0a0-59d3-11e9-bacf-2301b7f3e310_800_420 monk.jpg
- My God, said the monk feeling his cock stiffen under his robes. How much can you stretch her body without killing her?

Guido replied with sadistic pride
Puss examination.png
- I have stretched some young witches like this more than a foot, after breaking slowly all their joints and tearing tendons and muscles for hours, of course they die during torture. But this novice has a very beautiful body, he said, caressing her thigh, so I will not even dislocate her arms, it is not necessary to make her confess, she will speak much earlier, I promise.
Valeria on the rack sttetched.png
- AAAAYYYYYYYYYY

A cry of pain from the young woman indicated to the executioners that the rack had reached the point of resistance of her body and they stopped tightening the wheels for the moment.
th.jpg
Meanwhile, Guido began to fan some embers to insert the instruments of torture into them.

- AAAHHHHH THE PAIN, I CAN´T , I CAN´T PLEASEEEEEE
Examination on rack 3.png
Valeria desperately asked for mercy, but in that room no one answered her prayers anymore. Meanwhile Guido prepared the red-hot irons......

inquisition5.jpg
Bishop Ruggiero got up from the table and approached the rack to see the nude girl from closer. Valeria's body was fully exposed before his eyes, somewhat deformed from the stretch. The bones of her hips and ribs were perfectly marked under the skin and her torso swelled and deflated from deep but labored breathing.
valeria stretched on the rack.png
- Come on my daughter, said the bishop hypocritically. You don't have to go through this torment if you don't want to, confess and we'll stop.
288308-very-wet-pussy.jpg
While he spoke thus, the cruel bishop looked attentively at the crotch of the irritated girl, reddened and dripping semen from her vagina and anus.

Then he feigned an angry gesture.

- What do my eyes see? I see that you have once again fornicated with your lord Satan, his pestilential seed spills from your sinful sex. Demon whore, how did you get it to break through these sacred walls and get to you? What infernal spell have your lips cast?

Valeria answered crying.
tumblr_lv8jkh58iW1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg
- It was not the Devil, sir, the executioners raped me.

The bishop looked at Guido and he shook his head.

- She lies.
D2iDplkWoAEsC_v.jpg
- Lies and more lies. I see that you are not going to tell us the truth even once. Look girl, until now I have tried to protect you from the brutalities of these hitmen, but you have filled my patience so from this moment on, mercy on you has run out. Executioner, apply all your science to torture this sinner but do it carefully lest she faint prematurely.
gabriel inquisition 035-01-_l.jpg
- I will do so excellence

With that said, the bishop sat down to enjoy the "show" while Valeria burst into desperate sobs and tears begging for mercy.

Guido smiled to himself and when the bishop sat down again he smiled at his prisoner. The sadistic executioner caressed her naked body as he studied what he was going to do with her.

- Go tightening the wheels, he ordered at last without stopping to caress her, ... but slowly.
tumblr_lv8jkh58iW1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpg
The two assistants activated the mechanism of the rack again and a superhuman force stretched Valeria's arms back
estirada.jpg
- AAAAAhhh !. The young woman felt tremendous pain in her joints and looked anguishly at the executioner who at that moment had an indescribable sadistic gesture.

- Like this, like this, tighten her a little more
DBALL306.jpg
- AAAAAHHHHH, stop, please stop.

- More, more, squeeze, more
81.jpg

- No, my arms, you are going to break them, my arms, AAAAAGGGG

- Another tooth, another one, come on.

Click!

images (46).jpg

- UUUUUAAAAAGGG

The young woman's arms were cupping and leaving her shoulders but Guido's skill prevented them from dislocating at the last moment.

- Now loosen up a bit.
th (3).jpg
The executioners stopped pressing and when they released the brake, the young woman's body relaxed a little but she continued to moan between coughs and tears.

The bishop's voice rose again amid Valeria's screams.
damian10185.jpg
- Confess, tell the truth or this time they will take your arms from your shoulders.

For any answer Valeria cried again saying incoherent things.

- Continue executioner, stretch her again.

Guido signaled and the executioners tightened their wheels again.
estirada.jpg
- AAAAYYYY, not again, mercy.
th (2).jpg
But the rack did not stop and stretched the limbs of novice´s beautiful body to the limit. Everyone present held their breath as there was a creaking noise that was unknown if it came from the rack or from Valeria's body.

tumblr_ncgogxQKXD1tcovtxo1_500 (1).gif

- IIIIAAAAAYYYYY, AAAAAYYYYY

Guido da Fiesole was an expert in handling this devilish device and knew that it had especially cruel effects on the body. In exceptional cases he had used it to execute the condemned. Then the rack was able to stretch muscles and tendons to the limit and break the joints of the body one by one: first the shoulders and then the knees and ankles. However, that was the latter, as well handled it could produce a hell of pain and suffering in the prisoner for hours.
images (52).jpg
- My arms, my arms stop, please.
images (51).jpg
Valeria's body glowed low in the torchlight in a bath of sweat, her arms stretched out behind her head, her shoulders completely deformed and sticking out of their joints. The executioners did not continue to tighten, but neither did they loosen the colt, so that it was very difficult for the young woman to breathe.

Then the mother abbess took part.

- Brother, allow me.

- Go ahead sister, talk.
43870427-9655537-image-a-90_1622919152260.jpg
- That way we won't get anything, why don't they torture him on the breasts? The breasts of these young novices are very sensitive, I know it very well.

Valeria looked at the Mother Superior without believing what she heard, how precisely could a woman suggest that they do something so monstrous to another in her tits?
3dc963c8ad23c484fd86fa6c8086fc08.jpg
- Very good idea mother, said the bishop, executioner attenuate and pinch her breasts, but for the moment use cold tongs.
damian10426.jpg
Obeying immediately, an executioner took hold of a pair of pliers and, ignoring the girl's protests, began to torture her with them.

Pussy examination 2.png
- No, no, no, not that, please. Valeria shook hysterically and helplessly when the tips of the pliers slowly approached and touched her tits. The poor woman screamed after scream as the executioner squeezed with all his might and began to twist it sideways threatening to rip it off.
images (53).jpg
The mother abbess almost came with pleasure.

-And now the other one, let's go
medieval_witch_hun-25664.jpg
- AAAAAhh, AAAAYYYYYY.

Everyone present was very excited, holding their breath as they heard poor Valeria screaming. Nobody asked her anything or interrogated her anymore, making it clear that this was an excuse to satisfy the sadistic passions of the bishop and his sister.
4e0693e3b8674837d9386f63388c7eac7cf40632d9ee3da55a41ff45b258ae21._V_SX1080_.jpg
- Do you think she will endure the interrogation? The bishop asked the physicist.
images (31).jpg
- Oh yes your honor, the woman seems healthy and strong, but it would be convenient to drug her to avoid fainting.

- Do it.

Despite the fact that the door to the torture chamber was quite thick, the guards guarding the corridors could perfectly hear Valeria's screams. These men remembered perfectly how Guido had walked that beautiful girl naked and bound throughout the palace and there was not a single one of them who had not envied the executioner. Obviously everyone knew that Claudia was at that moment locked in a cell waiting for her own torment to begin. And they just couldn't hold out.

Pressured by four soldiers, the jailer had to open Claudia's cell and she received a "pleasant visit."

The soldiers entered with torches and suddenly the dungeon was filled with light and the rats fled in terror.
w3i3gcg2xsgc.jpg
- But look what we have here, said one of them smiling lustfully when he saw the young blonde naked and defenseless.

Claudia saw them enter completely horrified because she supposed they were coming to look for her to take her to the torture chamber. Consequently she began to cry and deny desperately.
(m=eaAaGwObaaaa)(mh=ed8B9I10CMITmACK)4.jpg
- Easy, girl, said one of them caressing her breasts, we are not going to hurt you, we are just going to play with you and have a good time.

- You already know that you cannot rape her, said the jailer, his Excellency has not yet given permission for that.

- Don't worry, I already said that we just want to play with her a bit, said the soldier, pulling out his cock.

Claudia widened her eyes, that soldier was vulgar and quite ugly but he had a thick and stiff bar that smelled intensely ...... like the monastery's stallion pig.

The others laughed and imitating him they took their own cocks out into the air. Claudia could not believe it and began to get wet involuntarily.

The soldier bent down and sadistically began to twist his nipples with his fingers to which the young woman protested loudly, shaking her body.

- Come on little one, if you don't want me to continue hurting your tits, you will have to suck my cock until all my milk is out and then you will do it to my friends, will you?

Claudia said yes, insisting with her head so that this beast would release its prey.

- I like it that way, he said, turning the pinches into lewd caresses, and now I'm going to remove the gag so you can use your little mouth as it should, okay?

Claudia said yes again.

The soldiers were surprised by the prisoner's reaction, as Claudia not only did not refuse to give the blowjob but also seemed to enjoy it. Crazy for having a penis as God intended, the young woman put the first cock in her mouth without preamble of any kind and began to suck it cheerfully as if her life depended on it. The guard remained very still while she squeezed his cock as if she had done it all her life and had to lean with her hands on the wall because in a few minutes she felt it reach her.
C95C76E.gif
- Like this, like this, go on, go on ... bitch ... I cum ... the guy started to ejaculate inside her mouth and as Claudia did not stop sucking her at any moment her legs trembled and she was about to Fall down.
images (54).jpg
Claudia's mouth filled with milk, but instead of spitting it out she swallowed it. In a few seconds he searched for a second penis without even looking at its owner's face and he put it deep inside until he touched his balls with his chin.

- God what a bitch, how he sucks her, said the guard as soon as he could say something coherent.

Meanwhile, in the distance, they continued to hear the desperate cries of a woman

After torturing Valeria for a long time by twisting her nipples with those iron pliers, the sadistic executioner decided to go on to an even more cruel ordeal, so he took a torch and heated the tip of the pliers with it.
Valeria on the rack 2.png
This time the screams of the young novice were even more intense and desperate. With very hot tongs the executioner took small pinches of meat causing small burns.

However, after several painful pinches, and again at the suggestion of Sister Angela, the executioner again grabbed her nipples.
gabriel inquisition 380-1-.jpg
Given the punishment that the young woman's nipples had already suffered, the contact of the red-hot clamps on her skin caused her a brutal pain because the nerve endings were overstimulated.
damian10646.jpg
- AAAAAAGGGG, AAAAAAYYYYY, for mercy, BAAAASTAA.
gabriel inquisition 349-1-.jpg
Valeria's torture lasted for more than an hour in screams and cries of mercy, and to prevent the young woman from fainting, Guido administered the stimulating substance that the doctor gave her with the excuse of giving her a drink.

Pussy torture.png
After repeatedly pinching the most sensitive parts of her body including breasts, armpits, belly, labia and the inner thighs, the executioners left the pincers red-hot for the moment.
gabriel inquisition 276-1-.jpg
Then they loosen and tighten the rack several more times until the woman's shoulders were almost dislocated.

At last Bishop Ruggiero seemed to take pity on the girl and ordered the executioners to stop stretching her body. The old man got up and approached the accused, and with the intention of "comforting her" he stroked her cheek.
unnamed (20).jpg
- Come on my daughter, confess now. These torments that you are going through are nothing compared to the eternal flames of hell, if you do not free your soul, rest assured that this is what awaits you for all eternity.

Valeria seemed to give in and between sobs she said.

- Yes I confess that I made love with the Devil, will you stop torturing me?

- Of course it is, my daughter.
images (50).jpg
- But then what will happen?

The bishop replied cruelly.
gabriel inquisition 203-01--.jpg
- You will be condemned to death and after torturing you in public for hours in the most cruel ways, the executioner will destroy your body on the wheel, ... but at least your soul will be saved.

- Noooooo, noo, not that, please, have mercy on me, please, give me a quick death I beg you.
unnamed (20).jpg
- That is not possible, girl, you must pay your faults, will you confess then?

- Never. Valeria said this by spitting at the cleric.
gabriel inquisition 382-1-.jpg
- Okay, executioner, said the latter wiping his face, we are going to continue with this witch. Now you are going to look for the mark of the devil on the accused. She has very beautiful breasts so Satan will have noticed them too. Anyway you have to make sure so use hot needles.

Guido smiled again, this time the bishop was being especially cruel to the accused.

tumblr_njh9clGbwR1rhup7qo1_540.giftumblr_lw98ipMdoi1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpgbrasero agujas 3.png
While the torture rack was being re-tensioned, an executioner placed a metal plate on one of the braziers and radially arranged long, sharp needles eight inches long with the points in the center and the handles facing outwards. The needles had thick wooden handles so that the executioners did not burn their hands when handling them. In two minutes the needles were red hot.
valeria sees nedles.png
From the rack Valeria could see the needles heating up, she also saw a jar with several dozen similar needles and realized with horror that they were going to stick them red-hot all over her body.
il-nome-della-rosa-serie-tv.jpg
- What, what is the executioner going to do now? Asked the Franciscan, who was the first time he had witnessed an inquisitorial process. The physicist explained it to him.
tumblr_nph6ceMyMC1qhfj6eo1_640.jpg
- As it is well known. Satan leaves his mark on the women he owns. This mark is invisible, but it is recognized because at that point the woman is immune to pain. That is why the executioner is going to prick her breasts with a red-hot needle to check it. If the woman does not feel any pain, it will be irrefutable proof that the Devil has possessed her.

- If not?

- If not, we will have to continue with the torture until he confesses, said the bishop very angry.

48258-playing-with-the-nipples.gif
- And why does Guido massage her breasts like that?, isn't that indecent?, she's a nun after all?

- She is a whore of the Devil, she does not deserve any consideration.

- The executioner believes that sexual arousal of the breasts increases their sensitivity and therefore torture is more effective. The bishop allows her these freedoms only for this sinner to free her soul and confess the truth.
unnamed (3).gif
Guido continued caressing Valeria's silky and warm boobs and then, thanks to his expert fingers, he stimulated the girl's nipples until they grew, became hard and the areoles wrinkled. It might have been the erotic massage or the aphrodisiac that they had mixed with the torture drug, but Valeria began to moan with pleasure and her sex became wet again. All the men present in the torture room experienced a huge erection

- Excellent, said the Mother Abbess, tell the executioner to start now, I beg you.

Guido picked up a red-hot iron needle while looking at Valeria's perky breasts. Since the physicist had explained it in detail, Valeria asked please not to do that to her, she swore and swore that she did not have that mark, but nothing saved her from the torture.

Taking her breast with his hand, Guido squeezed it with his fingers and taking advantage of its turgidity, he prodded it with the red-hot awl, inserting it almost an inch into the nipple areola.
damian10636.jpg
- IIIIAAAAAYYYY

Logically Valeria screamed like a damned woman trembling from tremendous pain.

A trickle of smoke rose from her skin and the young woman continued screaming and shaking her entire body until the pin cooled a few seconds later

- No mark here.

- Try again. No hurry
tortura agujas en pechos.png
- AAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY

Back
Top Bottom