Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Madiosi2023-017-paneel.jpg
“One of these levers MUST be the one that switches the autopilot back on!”

Impersonating the God-Empress by posting in blue italics is strictly verboten. And that applies to God-Emperors as well as mere mortal CFers.

:spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::spank::hanged:
That has to be some kind of demerit record. But I suppose being a God-Emperor is entitled to nothing less. :D

Something tells me I’m being made fun of here, and Madiosi is behind it.
Oh my no..... we would never...... :roto2gay:

That has to be some kind of demerit record. But I suppose being a God-Emperor is entitled to nothing less. :D
Actually, Barb is conducting experiments to study how many demerits are required to actually make a difference to a god-emperor.

I suspect she's doomed to failure. Doomed, doomed, doooooooooooooooooomed. :rolleyes:

"Hey, hey, wait a minute! Excuse me! Is this really necessary? I only came in for a tattoo removal. What the fuck is all this? Let me out of this thing!"

Zzzap!

"Aaaargh!"
Unfortunately the restraints are required. We ran out of anesthetic this morning, and you could injure yourself or the staff if you thrash about during the procedure. :devil2:

Back
Top Bottom