Random picture thread. (Real photos rather than AI please)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Not to worry, our 'Minnestoan Sheep' know a blue state girl's pellet gun isn't going to hurt.

1675828370590.png
The real issue here is the various laws being broken;
1. It is illegal here to remove your clothes in front of the local Bison. It ruins their appetite.
2. It's illegal to trample grown wheat for any reason (Bison are exempt).
3. Blue state females are not allowed to have firearms, even if they're wearing clothes.
4. As a matter of policy, all violators are extradited to Arkansas.

Last edited:
Not planning any skydiving trips anytime soon I take it?
Correct, but not for that reason. Skydiving involves voluntarily exiting a perfectly good and functioning aircraft, during flight, which follows no established logic that I'm aware of. So no, not doing that. :shakehead:

Here's an interesting point though. At least in my my case, the acrophobia only kicks in with stationary heights, buildings, bridges, etc. I flew 1100 combat hours as helicopter aircrew in Vietnam, and the only trouble I had with the height thing was when we hovered during hoist extractions. As long as the aircraft was moving, it was never an issue, and we always flew with the side doors open.

Last edited:
Correct, but not for that reason. Skydiving involves voluntarily exiting a perfectly good and functioning aircraft which follows no established logic that I'm aware of. So no, not doing that. :shakehead:

Here's an interesting point though. At least in my my case, the acrophobia only kicks in with stationary heights, buildings, bridges, etc. I flew 1100 combat hours as helicopter aircrew in Vietnam, and the only trouble I had with the height thing was when we hovered during hoist extractions. As long as the aircraft was moving, it was never an issue, and we always flew with the side doors open.
Skydiving is a stupidity test that I passed on multiple occasions. I have to agree jumping out of a perfectly running aircraft is kinda dumb, but that didn't stop me. My brother's best friend was KIA in Vietnam piloting a helicopter. RIP DT.

Correct, but not for that reason. Skydiving involves voluntarily exiting a perfectly good and functioning aircraft, during flight, which follows no established logic that I'm aware of. So no, not doing that. :shakehead:
Very good call if you ask me! :)
It's only an issue when you can see the ground I guess :)

Very good call if you ask me! :)

It's only an issue when you can see the ground I guess :)
That may have something to with it. But we flew at very altitudes over there, and the ground was always visible. To me it was much the same as view the scenery out of the moving car window. The acrophobia never kicked in for me as long as we were moving.

Back
Top Bottom