Random Torture BDSM and Comics- Zerns and JPG.

Go to CruxDreams.com

zerns

Governor
This is a never before released series of scenes from a commission piece covering back stories from the Sex and Sadism Tour comic. I've left off a couple pages of mutilation work on her breasts to just show the penis appliance and respect mutilation policy.

Attachments

• sst1.jpg
    sst1.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 4,243
  • SS4-1.jpg
    SS4-1.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 3,979
Some more images from my files. Alittle hanging item. Some sniper work at the beach and full on strip club assault.

Attachments

• hangartb02496 (1).jpg
    hangartb02496 (1).jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 3,258
  • 1518311000956.jpg
    1518311000956.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 2,818
  • On the Beach1Shaded.jpg
    On the Beach1Shaded.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 2,804
  • Stripperclrd 1.jpg
    Stripperclrd 1.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2,817
  • Stripperclrd2.jpg
    Stripperclrd2.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 3,114
Hey Zerns! I loved Sex and Sadism, it was my favorite comic! The enema/puke/electric shock machine was so cruel. I love enema torture which was featured in a lot of your art.

I also loved in this comic how the daughter was given the massive bimbo tits. Non consensual body modifications are some of the cruelest things you can do to a woman. Seeing the above and the stimulants to keep her awake is delicious!

I'd love to see some more 'live' body mods on the girls, especially some painful tit expansion! It is a theme I have been getting in commissioned pics for quite a while.

The last of the Sex and Sadism commission . This is actually a sequel-Candies further modification. A bit gruesome but relatively bloodless.
SO INCREDIBLE! Thank you for sharing.

The tit expansion is such a cruel way is truly something that isn't done in other BDSM comics. I have had breast expansion done in a few commissions I have had before, usually using injections to make the breast swell painfully and always while they are awake.

I'd love to see more like this in your future work if it's still of interest to you!

A couple of nasty updated pages from Videodoom. Descriptions would be superfluous.
may I ask, please do you have another place where you put pictures from your comics?
besides CF and Pixiev ??

I'm very interested, your work fascinates me!
thanks.

and please do you have any more wonderful pictures?

Back
Top Bottom