RED SONJA EN GRAVES APRIETOS (RED SONJA IN SERIOUS TIGHTENING )

Go to CruxDreams.com
Here begins the story I promised about my favorite comic book character; Red Sonja.

But first some notes about the character:
In Spanish...

...and english.

Red Sonja, the Devil with the Sword, is a fictional comic book heroine created by writer Roy Thomas and artist Barry Windsor-Smith for Marvel Comics in 1973, partially based on Robert E. Howard's characters Red Sonya from Rogatino and Dark. Agnes de Chastillon. Since 2005, the series has been published by Dynamite Entertainment. In issue 34, The original Sonja was killed and replaced by a "reincarnation". The series was rebooted by writer Gail Simone in 2013, telling an edited version of Red Sonja's early life via flashback. In 2017, Amy Chu began writing the series. Red Sonja has appeared in numerous issues both alone and alongside Conan, as well as in some Marvel Comics crossovers. In the 1980s a novel written by David C. Smith and Richard L. Tierney was published, and in 1985 a feature film was released with Brigitte Nielsen in the lead role, Red Sonja (Yado in Italian). There were also television and animated adaptations. Sonja is famous for her bikini armor, which usually consists of a scale mesh that only covers her waist and breasts.

Red Sonja first appeared in Conan the Barbarian # 23 (February 1973). The character was loosely based on Red Sonya, the protagonist of a Robert E. Howard short story, titled: The Shadow of the Vulture (The Magic Carpet, January 1934), Roy Thomas rewrote it as a story for Conan the Barbarian in the version from Marvel. The comic book version of the character is currently licensed to Dynamite Entertainment.

Despite the many versions that have been alternated over the years, there are some sticking points; As a child, Sonja lived with her family somewhere in the nation called Hirkanya, until the raiders (soldiers in some stories) came to destroy her village, or at least her farm; Sonja was raped like all women, but she survived; Desperate for abuse and furious at an unjust fate, she promised the vow of her was received by a goddess (the name of the deity in question is not always known, what is certain is that she is female), who promised her strength superhuman and protecting her; in return, Sonja would have to reject all future suitors of hers, unless a man could defeat her in fair combat. It is not known where she learned to fight and survive; Almost certainly many men were her mentors, but Sonja never stayed too long in the same place, both because of the unwanted attention of men (and related fights, duels and deaths), and because of the rebellious and anti-Authority character. Wandering the lands of the Hyboria era, Sonja encountered warriors, Kings, sorcerers, priestesses, thieves, mercenaries, and a variety of peoples, each with different languages and customs. Among her allies are Conan the Cimmerus, one of the few swords worthy of him, and among her enemies are the wizards Kulan Gath and Thulsa Doom.

His physical abilities are at the highest limits of human possibilities in many of his incarnations, thanks to the blessing of his goddess Hiboria, sometimes called Scathach, or not. This means that: he can lift three times her weight; his reflections are more than ready; you can hold your breath for seven minutes; can run up to 36 km / h; can heal faster than ordinary people; his senses are affinatissimi; his muscles and bones are denser and more resistant to normality, and his agility is exceptional. Furthermore, she is a master of the sword, in all incarnations of it, and, in the incarnation of the first two thousand years, she is used to riding without a mount, like the Knights of her homeland, Hyrkania. He sometimes leads large armies against superior troops, displaying strategy and charisma as a born leader, attracting sincere admiration as well as petty envy from men and women, soldiers and leaders, royals, nobles, and commoners.

note: From my personal Red Sonja image archive with character examples. Drawings, comics, illustrations (Boris Vallejo), dolls, movies and series and costumes. The girl with the Sonja costume is for me, perhaps the best model who has dressed like her. And I know there is a French short film , but have to know who is the ready or list that finds it (and the title of it) to at least take a look at it. It has been impossible for me.

And I would also like to know the origin of the Red Sonja gif that I have put and from which animation series it comes.

And I leave a movie trailer that does not exist made by and for Red Sonja fans.

Attachments

• 7ea991d75cc76e9a741ddf654b403c48.jpg
    7ea991d75cc76e9a741ddf654b403c48.jpg
    349.5 KB · Views: 688
  • 2b8a0314619fc397042a04fa573592c4.jpg
    2b8a0314619fc397042a04fa573592c4.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 331
  • boris_vallejo_82redsonja.jpg
    boris_vallejo_82redsonja.jpg
    297.9 KB · Views: 278
  • tumblr_p2qoftmguT1u0a219o1_1280-e1516343020507.jpg
    tumblr_p2qoftmguT1u0a219o1_1280-e1516343020507.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 267
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    182.2 KB · Views: 259
  • 8e7857853595297579180e2c806229abf6e71ae5_hq.gif
    8e7857853595297579180e2c806229abf6e71ae5_hq.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 268
  • abrs3.jpg
    abrs3.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 323
  • red_sonja_2___phicen_by_ssj8goku-dag2d6p.jpg
    red_sonja_2___phicen_by_ssj8goku-dag2d6p.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 428
Now I will put an example of vignettes where a bdsm story could be inserted following a Red Sonja comic called THE REVENGE OF THE GODS. She could escape from here so "easily" and suffer "a little" before escaping. But in the end I opted for a story totally invented by me, unlike the one from Isparana, which if I started from a story already written. THE SWORD OF SKELOS.

Attachments

• RCO005_1583499582.jpg
    RCO005_1583499582.jpg
    744.3 KB · Views: 470
  • RCO004_1583499582.jpg
    RCO004_1583499582.jpg
    923.7 KB · Views: 533
Part 1: The Capture

Zoran was looking toward the burning city-state of Sharam. The siege had lasted three long months and many lives had been lost. Zoran was a sorcerer who worked in the service of King Shukan of Uram another city-state of Shem, like Sharam. But Sharam had not wanted to be Turan's vassal, and the Emperor of Turan, Yerdigerd had ordered Shukan to subdue her by force.

Zoran had heard of a red-haired girl, a very dangerous Hyrkana swordswoman, who had been very popular lately since she had been heard of in the siege of Makkalet, and perhaps it was the same girl who had organized a serious riot in the city. hyrkana of Pah-Dishah slaying her king.

Later it was rumored that she had been seen by the city of Zamora and throughout the north of Shem. But everyone knew now that she was now behind the walls of Sharam, because she worked as a mercenary in her service. And barely an hour ago a messenger had come with the news that the so-called Red Sonja had been captured. But it had been a difficult catch; since she had killed almost thirty men before another large group of soldiers managed to reduce her, but some ended up with injuries of varying degrees.

Zoran smirked at the news; for he needed a very important ingredient to make a sacrifice to his dark god, the great Darkom, and it was about offering a great warrior as a sacrifice. Zoran was to become a wizard even more powerful than the great Thulsa Doom, of whom Zoran himself had been a student. And for the sacrifice to be complete, the sacrificed victim had to undergo a series of previous physical torture.

to be continued...

Zoran already saw a column of chained women, and at the head was a Red Sonja with a wooden stocks around her neck and her wrists, keeping them at the same height as her neck.

She had a magnificent body. Though lean and wiry, she was muscular, and looked like she was used to fighting and living in the open air. And the few garments that she wore from her did not hide a magnificent body that Zoran would take care to destroy little by little to please her dark god.

An officer signaled to the group of guards from the column of captive women, and Red Sonja was separated from the rest of the girls. The officer sensed that the warrior had to be separated from the rest. And strangely the warrior did not resist when they separated her from her. But her gaze was still defiant and she killed with her gaze. He could see Zoran when she reached the level of her.

Red Sonja immediately sensed that the subject dressed in the long robes and carrying a staff adorned with strange shapes, was a sorcerer. A necromancer she hated. She shifted a little in her bindings and challenged the witcher with her gaze. He didn't know she was a tough nut to crack, and he was going to prove it soon. And at the first opportunity he would attempt the escape of her captors.

Attachments

• RSQFW2_%20Cho_1024x768.jpg
    RSQFW2_%20Cho_1024x768.jpg
    258.9 KB · Views: 451
  • 45a972ec99eaef2882b5c49b5b6686e9--warrior-queen-red-sonja.jpg
    45a972ec99eaef2882b5c49b5b6686e9--warrior-queen-red-sonja.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 443
  • DeviantHunter-859711-Red_Sonja_Defeated_and_Captured_V2.jpg
    DeviantHunter-859711-Red_Sonja_Defeated_and_Captured_V2.jpg
    695.8 KB · Views: 480
Zoram noticed that the soldiers kept looking at the captive Sonja and the other captured girls, but they were more attracted to Sonja, perhaps because of her warrior status. And the sorcerer thought that now he had to please the soldiers a little, because they could try to rape her en masse, and Zoram wanted her intact for the ceremony to hers dark god of hers. For this reason, he ordered that the mission of undressing Red Sonja a group of soldiers chosen by him be played by luck. When they pounced on the young woman almost without warning she struggled despite her bonds. A soldier was kicked in the testicles of her and two more were beaten with the wooden stocks that closed her neck and her hands. She seems to use anything as a weapon, but soon her efforts were in vain and her entire naked body was exposed to everyone's sight.
Zoram, the sorcerer and many soldiers had never seen such a magnificent body of a young woman. Her breasts were generous, and well proportioned, despite her slim body. Slim would not be the correct word, rather elastic, athletic, with marked muscles. Thinness was only the appearance, but it was clear that she was the perfect sacrifice to the dark god Darkom.

She had a look of wild fury when she finished being undressed.

Attachments

• purr-hiss-366354-Red_Sonja_in_captivity_dirty.jpg
    purr-hiss-366354-Red_Sonja_in_captivity_dirty.jpg
    325.9 KB · Views: 540
After also chaining the redhead's feet, the soldiers attached three additional chains to the wood that imprisoned her neck and arms. They passed the chains through the rings that it had on its back (at the height of the captive's neck) and at the height of its imprisoned wrists. And the chains in turn were hooked to the bars of an iron cage that was in a cart drawn by six robust and strong Percheron horses.
Red Sonja furiously stirred at this situation, but she knew she was in vain.
Zoran considered transporting the naked, chained and caged redheaded warrior to the city of Uram. But the girl's bravery seemed far greater than her humiliation at traveling like this to Uram.
In Uram was the temple of the dark god Darkom, the god to whom Zoran had consecrated himself, and to whom also the king of Uram, Shukan, now worshiped.

Zoran made a concoction that was beaten to force Sonja to drink. It was a potion that he avoided, who was ingested by having to take some food to maintain his strength for a period of a few days. Zoran didn't want to risk releasing Sonja from her chains for her to eat, as he knew how dangerous she was and could try to escape her.

to be continued....

Zoran had also been careful to keep one of Red Sonja's boots; he because he needed at least one garment from her, to perform one of her spells and find out the warrior's past. And by the way to know if she had some kind of protective deity; for the last sacrificial attempt at the altar of the dark god that Zoran served had ended in failure, as the female deity of the sacrificed warrior was too strong even for him. He ended up with his energies depleted and the victim had to be executed prematurely.

Darkom was a minor deity. Zoran knew that, but he was strengthened by the sacrifices of warriors or women who knew how to fight. Thus little by little the cult of him could grow within the poor and smelly neighborhoods of the caravan and commercial cities, as well as expand the dark cult of Darkom.

The sacrificial ritual was very demanding and required careful precautions. The victim should not die too soon while she was being tortured, but also the victim's protective deity had to be at the level of Darkom or lower. (for now), and the longer the victim lasted alive being tortured the better, so that the sacrifice was correct.

Zoram looked at the captive warrior inside the cage. First they would begin to torture her with "soft things", and then gradually increase the intensity of the torture. Everything had to be done in front of Darkom's great stature and his huge sacrificial altar located at his feet.

Part 2: Arrival in Uram

Red Sonja was inwardly lamenting her misfortune, and she knew that this situation had exceeded her possibilities. She should have fled the besieged city long before, but her honor had prevented her from doing so, and now she was cursing herself for being so foolish. She had been captured, and her captors seemed to be doing things right judging by the way they had chained her up and made it impossible to defend themselves against her.

When they finally reached the city of Uram, she was brutally pulled from the cage.
And with the stocks around her neck, naked, and her ankles chained, she was beaten with fine sticks by guards who forced her to walk towards the dungeons of the palace of the king of Uram. But before that they had been enjoying themselves a little hitting her with the sticks to see her reactions, and incidentally satisfying the pleasures of hitting a naked girl. But they were disappointed, when she did not even utter a cry of complaint. Evidently she was an exceptional warrior.

The palace dungeons were quite large and consisted of two levels; one below the ground, where the torture chambers and cells for the most dangerous criminals and major crimes were located, and another at ground level, where the cells for minor crimes and prisoners of a certain category were located, but there was also with an interior patio to undertake executions out of prying eyes and not public. The captive Red Sonja was taken to that patio.

Sonja was freed from the stocks, but was immediately re-chained to the floor of the dungeon courtyard with chains that imprisoned her ankles and prevented her from standing.

Sonja was freed from the stocks, but was immediately re-chained to the floor of the dungeon courtyard with chains that imprisoned her ankles and prevented her from standing. Her wrists were also chained to the ground with her hands behind her back. And another chain around her neck completed her bindings.

She, however, remained defiant, brave and proud.

Attachments

• cap8.jpg
    cap8.jpg
    514 KB · Views: 492
Zoran appeared before the warrior a little later. And with the sorcerer, the king of Uram, Shukan, who walked by his side.

The king rejoiced at what came to his eyes; Well, the girl called Red Sonja was something exceptional.
King Shukan marveled at the harmonious curves of Sonja's naked body. And he ran his gaze over her generous breasts, her slim, shapely legs, her slim but sinewy arms, the curve of her hips, and her long auburn hair.

-I want to spend a night with this girl, Zoran! And I want to do it before she passes through your hands sorcerer! It's a Zoran order! exclaimed the king.
- As you wish majesty. I see that the warrior Red Sonja has really impressed you. replied the sorcerer.
-She is excellent Zoran, but I have heard stories that she is very dangerous as a warrior, and that a ruler tried to capture her for her harem and paid for it with her life!
-A certain majesty. And be sure that if she weren't as dangerous as they say, I would give her to you for your harem, after taming her properly, of course. And that is why the great god Darkon needs her more than your majesty more, and I also feel that it will be very difficult to break her spirit, and that is very good for Darkom the dark. .said Zoran.
-Unfortunately we have to meet the great Darkom, Zoran, and rest assured that I will even feel that such a magnificent woman's body being destroyed little by little! exclaimed the king, Shukan.

-Yes, it is a pity to destroy this magnificent body of a woman! -said the sorcerer, and continued- But the dark god needs the blood of warrior women, and I have a feeling that this is special! Men must not "play" with her until the first part of the ritual is finished; Well, this will not be worth anything, if this condition is not fulfilled, Your Majesty!
-"It will be as you say Zoran! They won't touch the girl's hair, as long as she doesn't finish the first phase of the ritual!"
-If I have ordered the girl to be brought to the courtyard of the dungeons, it has been to inspect her well, and so that you, Your Majesty, could contemplate her before beginning the ritual. Zoran said. -I thank you Zoran, and I would have been very angry if I had not seen such a magnificent woman intact.
The king moved closer to Red Sonja, she squirming in her chains, as King Shukan placed his hands on her breasts and shook them with lascivious pleasure in the monarch's gaze. She spat in his face, but he kept that satisfying look on her face.
"But even though I can't possess her yet, I can touch that fantastic body of hers before it's scarred for life by torture!" said the king.

Shukan then squeezed the girl's nipples, and twisted them, but strangely Sonja neither screamed nor showed any pain, except for a slight grimace at the corner of her lips. That was it. Then the king slapped her lightly, and she continued defiantly with that furious look of hers.

-This warrior whore will be magnificent for Darkom, Zoran; it will be very difficult to break it! exclaimed the king.

"True, Your Majesty, and I sense that Darkom will be happy with the sacrifice, but first I must find out the patron deity of the warrior whore, and act accordingly!"
-Okay my good sorcerer, and I hope it doesn't take you long, we can start the ritual, and I also want to possess the warrior whore and fill her body with my male semen, ha ha ha! said the king.
Sonja didn't flinch at those brutal words, but she knew that she was in deep trouble this time, and at the moment she didn't know how to get out of it.

--------

Zoran was reclining on the divan in his chambers. He had used very harsh spells, and they had taken a toll on him. He felt as if he had aged five or six years in a short time. The protective deity of the redheaded whore was a certain Skratch, a powerful goddess, and for that reason it had been costly to cast the spells, and in addition she had cast a tremendous spell on the chained warrior, to put her to sleep and the same spell had managed to put the body to sleep somewhat. power that the said goddess Skratch exercised over Red Sonja. It had been worth it, however, but now he knew that the redhead would only make love with a man who defeated her in combat, and the sorcerer knew that hadn't happened yet, since the young woman was raped by bandits years ago.

The warrior's past had been opened in the mind of the sorcerer Zoran.

The effects of the spells lasted almost an entire day, and Zoran decided that the next day he would begin the rituals without further delay, now that the warrior was a little more vulnerable.

The ritual begins.

Red Sonja found herself tied to some kind of altar in a large open space.
In front of her was a huge statue of the dark god called Darkom. He had three eyes, a muscular and somewhat bloated body, with a pentacle on his belly. And in the center of this pentacle was a crucified figure in black. The forms of the figure were feminine. He also had a huge erect stone penis.

The warrior was chained, legs apart, naked, arms outstretched at her sides.

Furiously she tried in vain to loosen her chains, but to no avail. A male figure approached her. He wore a mask and was naked except for a few bracelets. White ritual paints covered some parts of his body. And she Sonja knew that it was the sorcerer Zoran, or at least it was her body, but looking into her eyes, she Sonja saw that they were like two red sparks on fire.

The witcher was no longer a man; Well, with a strange potion that had been previously taken and with a small ritual, he was now a kind of evil and dark entity at the service of his dark god.

"No man could possess Red Sonja, if he had not previously defeated her in combat." -they were saying. Only now the sorcerer Zoran was not a "man".

With his penis already erect, the sorcerer Zoran, or what he had become, stood a few steps from the captive warrior. She knew what was going to happen. He cursed the witcher, and spat on her, and her fury increased when she noticed how the witcher's member entered her body. She couldn't believe what was happening to her! She was being raped again, and this time it seemed like she wasn't human! She suffered possibly three times as much as when the bandits raped her, but she still kept her attitude challenging!

Attachments

• purr-hiss-499537-You_Will_Pay_For_That.jpg
    purr-hiss-499537-You_Will_Pay_For_That.jpg
    567.4 KB · Views: 409
After being raped at the witcher's hands, King Shukan claimed what the witcher had promised him, and he also raped Sonja, but he asked that the girl's hands be tied up together on the altar.

She tried to take advantage of the moment when her hands were released to change their position, to try to free herself, but to no avail. The soldiers were too strong for her.

King Shukan abused the redhead well. He brutally penetrated her, slapped her several times, as she tried to bite him, he squeezed her nipples and breasts, twisted them, and bit them. But despite this, the girl only made the slightest complaints, spat on the king and insulted him. Then he he he raped her a second time, finally letting her go through the rest of the ritual.

A score of soldiers of soldiers were also able to enjoy the girl. And she maintained her furious and defiant attitude at all times, but obviously it was to mask the suffering she was going through. And the twenty soldiers fucked her one at a time, filling the girl with male semen all over the front of her body. Her face was not spared from that humiliation either.

Attachments

• cc_aztec3_by_onetimebat_de0vxg0-fullview.jpg
    cc_aztec3_by_onetimebat_de0vxg0-fullview.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 369
Although Red Sonja's attitude remained unchanged, she knew that once again she had been sullied, raped and beaten. She cursed the goddess that she supposedly had granted her protection.

But soon Sonja had other things to think about, as suddenly three men wearing the same masks as the witcher, rushed at her with thick leather straps.
The warrior was whipped mercilessly with them, and purple welts soon appeared all over Sonja's body, but she endured all those blows with great courage, as she had been doing until now.

While this was happening, the sorcerer Zoran was reading some arcane and dark words in some scrolls of permanin, and at the same time he smiled evilly when he verified that the girl would take time to break and thus the dark god would be more pleased.

Then they unchained her from where she was and put an iron collar around her thin neck with a chain that the sorcerer Zoran's minions pulled brutally making the girl fall several times.

-It seems that after giving you the concoction your deity has lowered your protection bitch. he said in witchcraft.

Red Sonja just glared at him.

-Now we will leave you alone during the fall of two hourglasses (a couple of hours), because now we will chain you to the wall with your body extended, so that I can rub an ointment of my invention on you that will make your skin much more sensitive to pain, and I assure you that it won't be long before I hear you scream bitch. But I am sure that your determination and courage will still give pleasure to my dark god Darkom.

-Fuck you witch and yours in the hell of your dark god, since you like it so much! -Sonya replied.

-"But before I chain you to the wall, I'll let my men play with you a little bit more bitch!" .-said the sorcerer.

The sorcerer then shouted to his acolytes:

-Didn't you hear me say she's a bitch? So treat her like one ha ha ha!

-Yes, she is a bitch, and that is why she has to walk on the floor like bitches ha, ha, ha! -one of the guards exclaimed.
They then brutally yanked her chain around her neck making her fall, and she rebellious tried to get up, but she was again forced to her knees with a strong pull on the chain.

On the ground they kicked her several times, then allowed her to get up, and in a rage she suddenly used her legs to defend herself. She punched several guards in her lower abdomen, but she was pinned between several of her and they hit her in the stomach knocking her back to the ground.

And while all this was happening another of the guards took out a container where the canine pets of the garrison drank and ate. The guard ominously peed into the container. Then they brought Red Sonja over there.

-We said that you are a bitch, and therefore you have to drink like a bitch, ha ha ha ha ha! -and giving a bestial pull on her chain they made her fall to the ground, giving her face on the container full of piss.
She gagged and spat, but her brave attitude didn't wane, even though she knew it was very humiliating.

Attachments

• 2051252_-_marvel_red_sonja_fuckit.jpg
    2051252_-_marvel_red_sonja_fuckit.jpg
    185.8 KB · Views: 265
-And since she's a bitch, she'll also like to play in the dirt! So give the bitch some of that ha ha ha! -said one of the guards.

Red Sonja was dragged and dragged across a patch of muddy ground that the guards had made for their amusement.

After that, the guards picked her up, slapped her four or five times and punched her in the body, and chained her to the wall with her arms and legs outstretched. Then they threw several buckets of water at it to clean it and wash it.

The young she was ready to continue with the ritual.

The ritual continues.

Zoran returned several hours later to a naked Red Sonja chained to the wall. And she could not resist the ointment that the sorcerer took out of a medium-sized clay pot, and that, helped by a guard, the sorcerer spread all over the girl's body. She, meanwhile, defiantly insulted the sorcerer and his servant.

From now on let's see your determination before my ointment of pain, bitch! Let's see how you react when your body feels double or triple the pain and your screams will satisfy the god Darkom! -said the sorcerer standing before Sonja.

In the first moments, the sorcerer informed her, she would not feel much, and possibly she would endure torture, but little by little the sensitivity in each pore of her skin and body would become apparent and the sorcerer assured that she would scream and writhe in pain with the tortures.

Attachments

• fuckit-787364-RO_Sonja_2019_001.png
    fuckit-787364-RO_Sonja_2019_001.png
    1 MB · Views: 240
Sonja was then chained between two pillars with her arms raised but her feet free. Two soldiers approached her, and one of them was carrying a small whip with a tail. The other pulled her cock out of her and moved behind her. The young woman was whipped on her tits with that whip of hers leaving several reddish lines across those lovely breasts of hers. But she was still reluctant to break down and scream.

After her, the one with the whip set it aside, and took up a lighted torch and brought it dangerously close to the girl's body. So close, that she could feel the heat, the sweat running down her body, her skin feeling the scorching heat, and even when a few sparks jumped to her skin, she shivered from the burning pain, but she I do not scream.

Sonja was checking, however, as her resolve in the face of pain was beginning to break. How her iron shell of bravery and pride was being cracked with the first cracks.

The soldiers then left a little more time for the effect of the ointment to run its course a little longer.

And without warning, savagely, the man with her cock out of her raped Red Sonja from behind her, and at the same time her other one punched her in the stomach hard.

Completely shocked, Sonja cried out for the first time. Her sensitivity to her pain had increased in all that time since the last torture.
She screamed again, but that was not from pain, but from the helplessness that had caused her not being able to resist, and the bad thing is that she knew that she was going to have a very bad time at the hands of those scoundrels.

Attachments

• red_sonja_violence_by_eviltrevor_d8o2s48-fullview.jpg
    red_sonja_violence_by_eviltrevor_d8o2s48-fullview.jpg
    379.9 KB · Views: 216
As Sonja was released from between the columns, King Shukan reappeared in that great room of horror. Shukan was interested to know if the girl had already screamed, and was told that she had, but that she remained defiant.

Sonja was transferred to a pulley with chains and wrist bracelets. Beneath her, a large stone container blackened with dried blood from other victims bore witness to the rituals performed there.

King Shukan had asked to apply torture to Sonja himself. The sorcerer Zoran did not object.

Meanwhile the guards advanced towards the girl, seized her wrists tightly, and chained them with the shackles that were at the end of the pulley chains. Another guard began pulling on the other end of the chain, doing so suddenly and brutally.

The tremendous pull was savage, lifting Red Sonja's slender body. A moan of pain escaped the girl's throat.

-"Hold on Sonja, hold on Sonja. Don't yell, don't yell, don't give these scoundrels that satisfaction just yet. You can do it Sonja. You're a warrior!" Red Sonja perked up at her thoughts. But she knew that the substance they had put all over her body was sapping her strength of resistance.

The weight of his own body was a terrible torture. She hung naked before those bastards.

King Shukan's idea was put into practice, and it consisted of a variant of the pulley:

So Sonja had ropes with two equal-sized weights attached to her ankles. Then the chains were pulled again, and her lean, naked body stretched suspended, and this time even more as the weights were pulled down. This was terrible for the girl, but surprisingly she only moaned repeatedly, and none of those moans were considered a scream.

- The whore is very brave. I recognize it! King Shukan said.
-"Hang on, Sonja, hold on. Goddess that...pain!" she said in her thoughts.

Back
Top Bottom