Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
It certainly seemed like our heroines carefree life was over. Their good times seemed over.
madame wu 20.jpg
They assumed they would be booked and given county jail uniforms and held in cells until they were arraigned…
opp 089.jpg
Instead they were brought to the mysterious private prison outside of town.
Prison 053.jpg
They were placed in cages in the subbasement boiler room, a hot hell-hole, with the clothes they had been arrested in (none) with a pot in each cell that constituted their commode.

Roxie said “I guess any chance of having my red ‘C’ getting reduced to even a black one is out of the question at this point. But I worry what will happen to you, Barb and Siss?”

“Oh I suppose we will be charged with ‘aiding and abetting a condemned woman’ or some bullshit like that” Siss said. They watched as a camera and a flat screen TV were set up and Siss said “I’m not surprised about the camera but I wasn’t expecting we’d get cable TV.”

The man setting it wore an ‘RR Video Productions’ T-shirt. He made no effort to disguise his lustful stare as he said “It’s standard practice with dangerous criminals like you to do video arraignments instead of transporting you to the courthouse.”

The TV was turned on and the women saw their own images on the screen. Then a voice came over the speakers and said “Mr. Persecutor, are you prepared to present the charges against the prisoners?”

“I am, Judge Admi, but it is ‘Mr. Prosecutor’” Racing Rodent replied.

“Hey, dumb-fucks, we can’t see you” Siss said.

“Well, we can see you” Judge Admi replied.

“Why does that not surprise me?” Siss sighed.

The arraignment proceeded and the prosecutor read the charges.

“Ms. Roxanne, you are charged with violating your recognizance bail and participating in deviant sexual acts with known criminals. How do you wish to plea?”

Before she could answer the judge yelled “Crucify the whole lot!!!”

“Your honor, this is just the arraignment. We need to have a trial before you can convict them and condemn them” Prosecutor Rodent said.

Roxie shook her head and said “This is worse than I thought!”

“It’s standard operating procedure around the Crux Forums” Barb explained…

Tree

It certainly seemed like our heroines carefree life was over. Their good times seemed over.
View attachment 181014
They assumed they would be booked and given county jail uniforms and held in cells until they were arraigned…
View attachment 181015
Instead they were brought to the mysterious private prison outside of town.
View attachment 181016
They were placed in cages in the subbasement boiler room, a hot hell-hole, with the clothes they had been arrested in (none) with a pot in each cell that constituted their commode.

Roxie said “I guess any chance of having my red ‘C’ getting reduced to even a black one is out of the question at this point. But I worry what will happen to you, Barb and Siss?”

“Oh I suppose we will be charged with ‘aiding and abetting a condemned woman’ or some bullshit like that” Siss said. They watched as a camera and a flat screen TV were set up and Siss said “I’m not surprised about the camera but I wasn’t expecting we’d get cable TV.”

The man setting it wore an ‘RR Video Productions’ T-shirt. He made no effort to disguise his lustful stare as he said “It’s standard practice with dangerous criminals like you to do video arraignments instead of transporting you to the courthouse.”

The TV was turned on and the women saw their own images on the screen. Then a voice came over the speakers and said “Mr. Persecutor, are you prepared to present the charges against the prisoners?”

“I am, Judge Admi, but it is ‘Mr. Prosecutor’” Racing Rodent replied.

“Hey, dumb-fucks, we can’t see you” Siss said.

“Well, we can see you” Judge Admi replied.

“Why does that not surprise me?” Siss sighed.

The arraignment proceeded and the prosecutor read the charges.

“Ms. Roxanne, you are charged with violating your recognizance bail and participating in deviant sexual acts with known criminals. How do you wish to plea?”

Before she could answer the judge yelled “Crucify the whole lot!!!”

“Your honor, this is just the arraignment. We need to have a trial before you can convict them and condemn them” Prosecutor Rodent said.

Roxie shook her head and said “This is worse than I thought!”

“It’s standard operating procedure around the Crux Forums” Barb explained…

Tree

"Deviant"!!!!! :confused::eek::p

photo-GIF-Group-Sex-Lesbian-Lickingpussy-Masturbation-Pussy-142133371.gif Since when?

tumblr_mjvq7ql3Tb1rdv0ydo1_500.gif Says Who?

Fuck the IMF and all their cockeyed perverted moral values......did you get that recorded?

suspicious 2.jpg Good!!!!!

However Persecutor Prosecutor RR has only once failed to prove guilt in a case before Judge Admi and you are no red headed witch :p
Such an innocent look...
well.................after careful and serious consideration we are sorry for such an innocent look but.................do your work Tree

Barb and Siss were charged with ‘aiding and abetting a condemned cunt. Siss was pretty close with her guess; we’ll give it to her. The trial was set for a few days later to allow time for the fair and just Judge Admi and Prosecutor Rodent to fly in from Europe and master defense attorney Tree to take his monthly bath.

The ladies were led to the courthouse wearing a bit more than what they were arrested in… unfortunately all the additions were irons and chains.
perp walk 68.jpg
Much to the surprise of all involved it turned into a media circus and R. Rodent got into a heated discussion with the fair and just Judge Admi over the fees he had paid for ‘exclusive’ rights to the women’s trial.

The judge said “You have the rights to the trial. You did not negotiate the rights to them getting to their trial! Do you think you can win convictions as upset as you are, Sir Rodent?”

“Who is their defense, Shapiro, Almostred?”

“No, it is Tree” the judge said.

“Hell, with him on defense and you as the judge I’ll pay Messaline for the cross wood” the rodent laughed.

Tree

Barb and Siss were charged with ‘aiding and abetting a condemned cunt. Siss was pretty close with her guess; we’ll give it to her. The trial was set for a few days later to allow time for the fair and just Judge Admi and Prosecutor Rodent to fly in from Europe and master defense attorney Tree to take his monthly bath.

The ladies were led to the courthouse wearing a bit more than what they were arrested in… unfortunately all the additions were irons and chains.
View attachment 181286
Much to the surprise of all involved it turned into a media circus and R. Rodent got into a heated discussion with the fair and just Judge Admi over the fees he had paid for ‘exclusive’ rights to the women’s trial.

The judge said “You have the rights to the trial. You did not negotiate the rights to them getting to their trial! Do you think you can win convictions as upset as you are, Sir Rodent?”

“Who is their defense, Shapiro, Almostred?”

“No, it is Tree” the judge said.

“Hell, with him on defense and you as the judge I’ll pay Messaline for the cross wood” the rodent laughed.

Tree

Classic Tree.....it's nonsensical lines like this that break me up every time....

The trial was set for a few days later to allow time for the fair and just Judge Admi and Prosecutor Rodent to fly in from Europe and master defense attorney Tree to take his monthly bath.

laughing3.jpg "monthly bath"....hehehehe

Back
Top Bottom