Russian (and other) barefoot girls

Go to CruxDreams.com

mvalim

Magistrate
I see that the giant Lovely Ladies Thread includes mainly nude photos of professional erotic models. Thus I think that to present selective photos from my collection as a separate thread is reasonable. I have images of girls that are not professional models, but sometimes are very beautiful. None of them is nude on the photos. The materials are mainly taken from the website newrbfeet.ru, where they were originally published, without special notes on copyright. The girls are mainly native of the Novosibirsk City (Russia).

The first, model Lady Country (newrbfeet.ru):
1 - HYh9JiY.jpg 4 - en8AUEJ.jpg 9 - B3smrV0.jpg 19 - ARIyRwa.jpg 21 - WJv0rid.jpg 25 - aWlfXI8.jpg 47 - lmMl9Ac.jpg58 - WRhPGap.jpg 62 - FmXnfcX.jpg

These are beautiful girls, to be sure. And I always appreciate a picture of a girl with a skull. However, the lack of reaction here might be related to the fact that many of our members might wonder how this "barefoot girls" idea relates to the overall theme of these forums, which are, after all, about crux and BDSM fantasy. ;)

These are beautiful girls, to be sure. And I always appreciate a picture of a girl with a skull. However, the lack of reaction here might be related to the fact that many of our members might wonder how this "barefoot girls" idea relates to the overall theme of these forums, which are, after all, about crux and BDSM fantasy. ;)
To me, barefoot girl and scaffold (or gallows) are naturally connected ideas :) But you are right: crucifixion rather implies nudity.

Last edited:
As we know well, any girls who turn up on the Forums soon find themselves up on crosses or in other interesting situations -
and not just with bare feet! :devil:

In human affairs, dress also always signals status. I can’t think of a more suitable attire to remind a slave of this status and also signal it to others. It’s also the natural state in hangings, crucifixions and the way there, so it enhances the shame of the person so exposed.

Back
Top Bottom