Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com
No Mr. Tree, that is Barbaria i`m still having the Ass
Fucked Off Me in the village chief`s hut, he say`s i
have to be well oiled and lubricated before my turn on the
spit. is that true Barbaria, did they do that to you

Yep, Dorothy. Well oiled and basted are essential. :rolleyes:

Did You Enjoy It Barbaria , the fifteenth horny male is just climbing on top of me
with a cock as big as a stallion , oh boy am i being oiled , the spit roast pole will
slide through my body easy enough
OH MY GOD ,STEADY, i scream as the stallions rod opens me up
and almost at once lubricates me

Did You Enjoy It Barbaria , the fifteenth horny male is just climbing on top of me
with a cock as big as a stallion , oh boy am i being oiled , the spit roast pole will
slide through my body easy enough
OH MY GOD ,STEADY, i scream as the stallions rod opens me up
and almost at once lubricates me

Shenna_Sholly_14_E_S.jpg Steady now Dorothy ... here comes the shaft!!! ;)

that's interesting Dorothy - I use the same colour code
when I'm staying with my Master...
I wonder how widespread this use of red panties is? :)

Well red to me love is for making love with, mind you he soon has them off me,
or to wear when you are going to your execution, hung, shot, or best of all, wearing
scarlet with black stockings as you are locked down in the guillotine , that would be
a sure fire hit with the watching males

that's pretty much my code, though I tend to use black for 'going to execution' fantasies -
red's the signal for whipping, torture, and of course, good sex!

Yes, I always find when I wear red panties, Mrs C goes wild - "those are my best panties get them off". She is so unreasonable. But seriously, they are a bigger aphrodisiac than the classic black. I too reserve those for funerals, bar mitzvahs and hangings. She doesn't mind as long as I don't wear her lacy ones.
Now there's a crux humiliation. Made to wear female underwear while having a huge erection.

Yes, I always find when I wear red panties, Mrs C goes wild - "those are my best panties get them off". She is so unreasonable. But seriously, they are a bigger aphrodisiac than the classic black. I too reserve those for funerals, bar mitzvahs and hangings. She doesn't mind as long as I don't wear her lacy ones.
Now there's a crux humiliation. Made to wear female underwear while having a huge erection.

She hates when you wear her lacy ones because you won't pick your pubic hairs out...

:eek::cool::devil::devil:

T

She hates when you wear her lacy ones because you won't pick your pubic hairs out...

:eek::cool::devil::devil:

T
Absolutely correct Tree, she is such a moaner. I don't complain about her pubic hair, particularly when it gets between the teeth. I think her real concern is that I will stretch the elastic. Another thing, her bras don't fit me very well either. I may have to buy my own.

That i
Well red to me love is for making love with, mind you he soon has them off me,
or to wear when you are going to your execution, hung, shot, or best of all, wearing
scarlet with black stockings as you are locked down in the guillotine , that would be
a sure fire hit with the watching males
That is a vision that I will sleep on tonight. DB in scarlet satin panties with black stockings having her final request fulfilled before the blade ends her short life, what a waste. I think a reprieve would be in order and she should be committed to my care, of a tender loving variety.

That i

That is a vision that I will sleep on tonight. DB in scarlet satin panties with black stockings having her final request fulfilled before the blade ends her short life, what a waste. I think a reprieve would be in order and she should be committed to my care, of a tender loving variety.

Yes that is the way i would want to be dressed going to the guillotine
and also wearing red six inch high fuck pumps what a combination,
wet stains on men`s pants everywhere

The bargaining is over ,i now belong to the natives
and i am paraded around the village for inspection,
i am not being sacrificed until the full moon comes up

Attachments

• Arriving In The Village.jpg
    Arriving In The Village.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 232
The bargaining is over ,i now belong to the natives
and i am paraded around the village for inspection,
i am not being sacrificed until the full moon comes up
Pp looks forward to the 5th of March at 18:05 UTC then Dorothy. He ponders on what you.....or the natives......may endure over the next dozen days and nights.

Yes that is the way i would want to be dressed going to the guillotine
and also wearing red six inch high fuck pumps what a combination,
wet stains on men`s pants everywhere
F*ck...Pp has to go the office. Time for a shower and a changes of trousers.

Back
Top Bottom