Some free galleries from cruxdreams.com

Go to CruxDreams.com
Image Maker--

That is a generous selection of model photos from your website. Thank you for being willing to share them. Because of what you are willing to share, a drawing or painting artist would have enough basic anatomy references to draw the poses for this type of crux in either a modern bondage or historical fantasy style.

Since the artists will always wish to have more references, they will know the website to join to get their extra references in a proper way. 8)

I expect that you will be able to see the fruits of your generosity over the next couple of years. (You will probably be able to tell by the anatomy!) I hope the artists will be able to give you some credit (and links?)

Thank you, to you and the crew at Cruxdreams.com
Yusebby Deliny

Yusebby said:
Image Maker--

That is a generous selection of model photos from your website. Thank you for being willing to share them. Because of what you are willing to share, a drawing or painting artist would have enough basic anatomy references to draw the poses for this type of crux in either a modern bondage or historical fantasy style.

Since the artists will always wish to have more references, they will know the website to join to get their extra references in a proper way. 8)

I expect that you will be able to see the fruits of your generosity over the next couple of years. (You will probably be able to tell by the anatomy!) I hope the artists will be able to give you some credit (and links?)

Thank you, to you and the crew at Cruxdreams.com
Yusebby Deliny

So when will we see some more of your work influenced by Makar's generosity, Yusebby?

Sorry, but us talent-free types need to know such things. ;-)

frankyjay said:
Can someone tell me , from the first gallery . the girl nadja, how is her complete name ?

I'd like to know her complete name too, Frank. And her address, phone number, email address, and her favorite kind of flavored condom.

This is extremely unlikely to happen. ;-)

I understand your interest. All of Makar's models are lovely, but some are ridiculously hot.

Nadia is in the latter category.

Nadja - her real name. She concerns with the atheletics and atheletic dance.
That else interests? I can tell all about her, except number of the mobile telephone and passport given ;)

Back
Top Bottom