Some pictures from Helmut

Go to CruxDreams.com
Inge, did Helmut do these recently? Generally I prefer more realistic Poser renders, but these are very nicely composed. Please relay my regards and thanks.

This is my first posting in an open forum and while I don’t intend to get in here too much, but I can’t expect Inge to do all the work so let me explain:
All of my pictures are signed and dated by the year in generated them.
The shininess of some of the victims in my pix is meant to depict perspiration and in many of them a close look when the picture is expanded to full size will show actual drops of sweat.
Best regards,
Helmut

Helmut--

I also like your 'Poser' pictures. In your images, most times it is easy to imagine a story from where all the characters are & what they are doing. Sometimes the pictures look like they are in a stage opera, or in a movie spectacle! I like that too. There weren't enough 1950s Italian costume epic crux movies. Now I get to see scenes from movies that should have been made! You seem to enjoy doing big scenes, and you do them well.

I agree with Apostate630: Your composition is good: The point-of-view of the picture makes it clear what is happening, and where people & objects are located lets us see a well-designed image.

Sweat is good. When a person stops sweating in such a situation they are in danger of 'heat prostration'! More water (and cooling energy drinks!)

Yusebby Deliny

Back
Top Bottom