Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Seven beauties

Two youngest of them were only tied while the remaining five were hammered, but all of them were sentenced to death. All the seven were allowed to have their loins wrapped with the pieces of their original dresses and tunics, but to be honest their crotches were hardly hidden under these improvised loincloths.

View attachment 1108488
Wonderful group scene. I'm sure the passersbye will want to stay and watch for a bit.

The youngest were grateful they were not nailed to their crosses, but they eventually realized this was no mercy. After a day or two the 5 nailed women had died from infections in their open wounds and from blood loss. The young'uns lived on for nearly a week suffering the most horrible agonies as the flesh in their limbs began to die and become gangrenous. Their begging to be watered only added to their times on the cross. After a week the bored executioners got permission to stab each through her heart and end it for them.

So, ladies, if you are to be crucified make sure you insist on being nailed to the cross. Lots more pain at the start but a much quicker death.

Last edited:
Seven beauties

Two youngest of them were only tied while the remaining five were hammered, but all of them were sentenced to death. All the seven were allowed to have their loins wrapped with the pieces of their original dresses and tunics, but to be honest their crotches were hardly hidden under these improvised loincloths.

View attachment 1108488
Lovely loincloths.....:) ;)

The northern borderland was peaceful since we destroyed the last rebelling oppidum, no spies nor runaways were being noticed last year and even our slaves were obedient and quiet - always a newly enslaved prisoners of war were the worst because they still remembered their freedom and so they incited the remaining ones. And we were surprised when the travellers alarmed the garrison that the strong highwaymen band settled in the mountains. We sent nearly all our soldiers to play "hide and seek" with the rogues. But we were much more surprised wnen the troops returned. They made an ambush and succeed with killing all the remaining criminals save the ringleader and we could see that their chieftain was a young woman of low social class! Never before we executed such a prisoner so there was a debate in the court: what should we do with the female chieftain? The traditionalists opted for burning her on the stake like a common woman, or at least tying her to the tau cross, decently clothed, but finally their opponents prevailed and the young ringleader was crucified like a men: naked and hammered with nails, except scourging, and she died long and painful death...

IMG_20211230_181206.jpg IMG_20211230_181146.jpg

Young slave girl being hammered to the cross.

The flesh and bones were torn apart with the thick iron nails and the blood gashes out from the fresh wounds and spurts, covering the body of the condemned girl with the red drops. The pain is so overhelming that she totally lost her self-control, crying, writhing, uncovering her crotch to the spectators and peeing. She was not allowed to do it before the execution, in private, and she was given a pint of posca to drink instead, so now she is forced to urinate in public. The intense stream of urine splashes on the sand, the yellow trickles flow down the legs of the victim mixed with her blood. The owner of the wretched slave - a young woman with golden earrings, standing to the left - is looking at her, wittnessing her humiliation and suffering with the cruel smile, while the remaining people are watching with curiosity, amusement, disgust or contempt. Most of them never before saw the crucifixion of the female and now they are pleased and excited. They found this spectacle wonderful!

IMG_20211231_005033.jpg

"Now listen me, you, the daughter of some fucking Barbaric god, and you two, thieves' whores! We are good people and we decided to spare you most of the suffering, tying you to the crosses and letting you to cover your private parts with a strip of fabric! And after twelve hours you will be given a poisoned posca and die quickly. Only the self-proclaimed queen will have a diadem of thorns on her head... But she must admit aloud that she is not a goddess, but the ceasar himself is her god! All of you must repeat the same statement. This item of the Diocletian's edict is obligatory..."
The centurion ended his speech and the crowd applauded him and the condemned women begun to thank him, and confirming the statement of the caesar's deity - except the "goddess" who was silent, and finally said:
"I will never admit the Diocletian is a god! I am a daughter of the only existing God and a queen of all the world myself!"
"Okay, Your Highness! Or rather: Your Madness. You decided your fate. You will be stripped naked like a slave, raped in public, hammered to your cross with four nails with your legs on the opposite stipe's sides to expose your nudity, and left to die with no posca, poisoned or not, even if it takes a whole week for you to die! Of course the soldiers will not guard you to the end, so in this case your comrades will be nailed too, at least with one nail each - I am sorry for that condition - just to make us sure none of you would be set free by night by some idiot..."

And so they did.

IMG_20211231_005115.jpg
IMG_20211231_005136.jpg
IMG_20211231_075145.jpg

Bad, worse and the worst (fate)

Being crucified is a terrible fate. It is maybe slightly less terrible if you are not alone, but...

If you are crucified together with your followers it will help you to bear the pain, shame and people's hatred.

But if you are crucified naked and debased between the clothed comrades it will double your physical and mental suffering.

And if you are the only female crucified totally bare between the men - the men wearing their loincloths while you were deprived any kind of cover for your shame, you will suffer ten times more than if you had been crucified naked but alone.

IMG_20211231_100207.jpg
IMG_20211231_100325.jpg
IMG_20211231_100406.jpg

Mini-dress

The dress of the condemned was cut on the buttocks level, so when she was on her cross road, being watched from the level of a standing adult she has her nakedness covered. But lifted high and nailed to the pole above the heads of the spectators she proved to be nude and exposed...

IMG_20220102_003548.jpg

Hello, sis...! So, finally you meet your karma? Now you will be properly punished for all your scheming and white-collar crimes... But I am not satisfied by the sentence myself: you stole my property too, seizuring allthe heritance after our parents death... So, now I will steal your the property you possess: this loincloth... Well, now it's okay. Anyway, you look really great with this hairy cunt. And now I must go, I am busy today. Good bye! Merry dying, little sister!

IMG_20220102_003706.jpg

Back
Top Bottom