Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
Ah well, there perspective is really everything. One does not bruise delicate crystal either. But there is the beauty of our little community - we can like a lot of different things, sometimes at the same time. ;):D

The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas
in mind at the same time and still retain the ability to function.
F. Scott Fitzgerald

tumblr_ojuebzYkCH1v7uh94o1_400.gif
Bo Derek
(Republican)
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum

Guys. They always turn it into some kind of experiment. He wants to see if the self-extinguishing candle really works as advertised?
:D
Not at all. I am purely exploring aesthetic expression. :cool: Does the candle enhance the experience of the bottom? I say yes. The owner of the bottom may have an interesting experience of her own, and I am more than happy to hear about it. ;)

The owner of the bottom may have an interesting experience of her own, and I am more than happy to hear about it.
Well you told me to keep perfectly immobile there so you could go about ummm, ... 'exploring aesthetic expression', (probably this includes a lot of muttering about lighting, contrast, aperture, exposure times etc, that's a guy thing again) I think I'm doing quite well, trying my best to keep still, hold discipline and my breathing regular as the wax goes where it wants. Blindfolded as I am, I'm wondering if there'll be a surprise, though; I'm sure you've brought quite a selection of candles, I heard you rummaging about in a box, and not all of them are out of low melting point wax like this one; dropped from very close or splashed suddenly they could well bring out a shriek! ... and then, there might be other things...

Last edited:
Well you told me to keep perfectly immobile there so you could go about ummm, ... 'exploring aesthetic expression', (probably this includes a lot of muttering about lighting, contrast, aperture, exposure times etc, that's a guy thing again) I think I'm doing quite well, trying my best to keep still, hold discipline and my breathing regular as the wax goes where it wants. Blindfolded as I am, I'm wondering if there'll be a surprise, though; I'm sure you've brought quite a selection of candles, I heard you rummaging about i a box, and not all of them are out of low melting point wax like this one; dropped from very close or splashed suddenly they could well bring out a shriek! ... and then, there might be other things...
Certainly there is some consideration of exposure and the aperture. :very_hot::rolleyes::oops:

Studies in Cruciform 2.1123
Made for the Riding Crop...

View attachment 504617

There's something so sweet about dresses made
(not altered, but designed and built) to reveal, to entice, to invite...

View attachment 504613 View attachment 504619View attachment 504614

Entice away, mes chers Couturiers!

View attachment 504620 View attachment 504618 View attachment 504612 View attachment 504615 View attachment 504621

Someday all women will dress like this for any and all social intercourse.

View attachment 504630

We can wait, we have nothing but time...
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
My fav is the first one ... I think it has a certain elegance. :)

Studies in Cruciform 2.1123
Made for the Riding Crop...

View attachment 504617

There's something so sweet about dresses made
(not altered, but designed and built) to reveal, to entice, to invite...

View attachment 504613 View attachment 504619View attachment 504614

Entice away, mes chers Couturiers!

View attachment 504620 View attachment 504618 View attachment 504612 View attachment 504615 View attachment 504621

Someday all women will dress like this for any and all social intercourse.

View attachment 504630

We can wait, we have nothing but time...
Ego Stipes Ergo Sum
such nice dresses..where can you buy them??

Back
Top Bottom