Stories search & find thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Maybe someone here has downloaded the story, or knows where to find it?

As I said, I have parts 1, 2 and 3 in PDF form and will be happy to post them here. However, they are 1.4, 1.7 and 5.0 Mb respectively so can I post them as attached files here?

As I said, I have parts 1, 2 and 3 in PDF form and will be happy to post them here. However, they are 1.4, 1.7 and 5.0 Mb respectively so can I post them as attached files here?
Probably the best place would be in the Archive - @Madiosi is in charge of that, and can advise on how best to deal with them. Thanks for the offer.

Where to find BDSM stories?​

I enjoy reading kinky torture stories on sites like this one as well as BDSM library and Ralphus.net

I was wondering if anyone knew of anymore sites with collections of good stories to read?
You might check this out: www.thefetlibrary.com (assuming it is ok to post a link to an external free site)

Hi, I am looking for a cartoon story I saw a few weeks ago on this site which I cannot seem to find anymore. It involved a Dutch actress and her five friends who travle to a desert country and then get crucified because the actress chooses that punishment...

Can anyone help me to find that story?

Thank you very much!

Last edited:

Susan Karlson​

Does anyone know anything at all about this lady other than she's an amazing author? I've only seen her on BDSMLibrary.

She's posted like 5 or 6 amazing stories all great and then vanished which is fine it's novellas from 2007 which is ancient for internet standards. But she seemed to still be in the works on stuff and made no mention of "hanging it up" so to speak

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way, I'm looking for a crux story about a woman who was held hostage and was crucified by the Romans with her clothes on, and then as relations between Rome and her tribe deteriorated, her clothes were stripped off. Because my native language is not English, so it is very troublesome to find out. Do you have any impression of this story?

By the way, I'm looking for a crux story about a woman who was held hostage and was crucified by the Romans with her clothes on, and then as relations between Rome and her tribe deteriorated, her clothes were stripped off. Because my native language is not English, so it is very troublesome to find out. Do you have any impression of this story?
Apologies, Aluafaen, I have been a touch busy in real life. I've found plenty of hostages crucified naked, but still looking for the on cross stripping that you describe.

You definitely saw this story on Cruxforums?

More recently (2015), "Susan" posted on Extreme-Board, including some stories that continued with characters from "A Cellar Full of Screams." She mentioned something about being an older British lady.

More recently (2015), "Susan" posted on Extreme-Board, including some stories that continued with characters from "A Cellar Full of Screams." She mentioned something about being an older British lady.

Thank you!

Back
Top Bottom