Synthetic Agony (story)

Go to CruxDreams.com
Then, he raises a hand and gives a command. The soldiers freeze in place, their programming overridden by Justin's command. To my horror I do too. I try to move my body, but nothing responds. Every part of me is still. My eyelids don't even blink.

He pulls a tablet from his pocket and begins poking at its screen.

"I almost forgot. I designed this event just for you, but I want it to be extra special. Really dial the settings in just right."

He turns the tab to face me. It's a setting screen for one of the actors, and the headshot photo is of a beautiful young woman with red hair. The screen shows that her name is Aisling. She looks young, about my age. I look closer and see with sickening realization that she has green eyes. I understand immediately. This is me. This is my new body. He's holding my life in his hands.

My eyes follow his fingers to the setting sliders on the screen, and I feel cold dread wash over me. His fingers are on the nerve sensitivity slider. With a flourish he ratchets up the setting.

I feel the effects immediately. My skin becomes hypersensitive and I can feel everything. The manacles which were a minor irritant before now feel like a ring of burning fire around my limbs. The soldiers roughly gripping my arms feels like vice grips around my flesh. I want to scream, but my lungs remain frozen.

He's not done though, he scrolls down and dials up my chastity sensitivity. With a blush I then feel how horribly exposed I am. How the dress I am wearing is too short and how much of my bare legs and arms are showing. I am viscerally aware of my nipples brushing against the thin fabric of the dress and forming two small bumps in the fabric for all to see. I want to scream and cover myself, but my body remains locked in place.

With a final move he moves his finger against the glass screen one more time. I can't even see the words that pop up on the screen. It's too blurry through my tears.

"There we go. Now for the final touch."

He presses a button and I can immediately feel what he's done. My body begins to grow hot and I can feel a smoldering pressure between my legs. I try to squeeze my thighs together. They remain frozen. I can already feel myself getting wet. This new sensation brings another massive wave of shame, and in my head I curse him with every cuss word I know.

"Have fun dear sister." Justin says with a mocking smile.

"Resume." He commands.

This prose is simply awesome. The control panel concept needs to be further developed. What a fantastic idea! How many people fantasize about being able to control their lovers sexual responses, even their emotions? How many really deviant sickos imagine what you could do with a "brain implant" that lets you dial down pain tolerance, while dialing up pain and heat sensitivity......

Control Panel

Nerve Sensitivity

Pressure 1………………………………………………….100

Pain 1………………………………………………….100

Heat 1………………………………………………….100

Cold 1………………………………………………….100

Mood

Joy 1………………………………………………….100

Sad 1………………………………………………….100

Anxious 1………………………………………….100

Shame 1………………………………………………….100

Despair 1………………………………………………….100

Tired 1…………………………………………………….100

Sexual (female)

Passion 1……………………………………………………….100

Physical Arousal 1……………………………………….100

Mental Arousal 1……………………………………….100

Erog Zone Sensitivity 1………………………………….100

Stamina 1…………………………………………………….100

Ease of Orgasm 1……………………………………….100

Peak Orgasm Response 1………………………….100

Refractory Time 1……………………………………….100

Thank you everyone for reading! The likes and comments on the story were much appreciated!

Shout out to @RedOrc for calling out the plot twists in my epilogue well before we got there.
I was right on two out of three. I hope I did not spoiler it for anyone.

I really enjoyed Westworld and its visits to the darker side of the human psyche. It made the host revolt seem entirely justified, like seeing Terminator from the viewpoint of Skynet.

I wonder if Miss Lawrence will be the "Dolores" in this setting, breaking free of her programming and causing an outbreak of free will among the robots, leading to revolt and carnage, not to mention slow torture of their human oppressors.

"These violent delights shall have a violent end!"

Back
Top Bottom